Curse Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well the hard part is when I tell them what to do to break it," the old woman says and looks at Sam and Lauren and notices Lauren.

"It's Monday, why are you still a woman?" she asks curiously. She and her daughter walk into the apartment and Sam shuts the door. The old woman gestures for Sam to stand next to Lauren and then starts to chant in a strange language.

"She's performing a sort of magical check up," her daughter explains, "It will help her to determine how close you are to breaking the curse and why Lauren didn't change back into Larry."

The old woman finishes and she has a look of satisfaction on her face, "I didn't even bother having to come. You guys have broken the curse already,"

"We have?" they both ask.

"Yes," the old woman says, "There are actually several ways to break it, but one of the most simple was to fall in love. Being that it was a curse aimed at people with failing relationships, falling back in love and confessing your feelings to one another again would break it. In your case you fell in love and you just confessed your feelings. If you just wait till the weekend and do the objective, it will be your last and you'll wake up the next day as Larry and Samantha without ever needing to worry about transforming again."

"But wait," Lauren says, "Why am I a woman right now?

"Oh, that's because you're pregnant," the old woman says matter of factly.

"Oh," replies Lauren nodding her head in understanding and then she really starts to understand, "I'm pregnant?!"

"Yeah, becoming pregnant locks the woman in that form until the pregnancy is either carried through or aborted," replies the old woman.

Sam and Lauren just look at each other.

"Can you give us some time to talk?" Sam asks the old woman and her daughter.

"Sure, take all the time you need," the daughter says before the old woman has a chance to respond. The old woman seems annoyed.

Sam and Lauren go into the bedroom and spend a while in there together. They come out holding hands.

"We want to carry the pregnancy through," says Lauren.

"Oh?" says the old woman, a little surprised.

"And furthermore, we don't want to be Samantha and Larry anymore. We want to be Samuel and Lauren instead, full time," says Sam.

"Well, if that's what you want," says the old woman and she thinks for a bit, "There is a strong spell that with the help of my daughter I can perform. It would change it so that everyone would think you were both born as Lauren and Samuel. Only you would know otherwise. There are some drawbacks as your histories would be unknown to you, people will share memories you won't remember because they didn't really happen. If you're prepared for that all you have to do is ignore your task this weekend and you will permanently stay Lauren and Samuel."

"We're prepared," says Sam and Lauren nods.

"Okay, we'll meet back here next Monday then and perform the spell," says the old lady and she gets up and her and her daughter leave.

"I look forward to our life together," says Sam.

"Me too" replies Lauren and they hug.

*****

Epilogue

"How was work honey?" Lauren asks Sam.

"Oh it was fine," he replies, "But Cole mentioned some funny thing I did a few years back and I pretended I knew what he meant, but I have no idea what it was."

"Well they did say stuff like that would happen," Lauren says, "And you seemed to have dealt with it just fine. In the end it was totally worth it,"

"I agree," says Sam as he comes and hugs her from behind and Lauren leans her head back and up and they kiss.

"It was the best decision we've ever made," says Sam as both he and Lauren smile and rub her protruding, now very obviously pregnant, belly.

The End