Curse of Full Balls

Story Info
A futa thief steals from a witch and pays the price.
4k words
4.55
11.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pastaest
Pastaest
13 Followers

Sarylla trudged up the damp forest path with slight agitation. She had been on this road a week ago when she first passed through on her way to town.

Her pockets had already been full of loot from the next town over, but when she stumbled upon the low cottage in the wood, it was too tempting to pass up a few easy coins. She silently entered the house, finding it empty of persons and chock full of all manner of strange baubles and trinkets, she came to the conclusion that it must have been a witch's home, and that she could sell the relics for double price. As she left the house with her collection of loot, she heard the sound of a magical spell, and fled off into the night.

Sarylla groaned as she neared the top of the hill, stopping to readjust her pants.

She often enjoyed blowing all the money from a looting run on strong drink and cheap women, but when Sarylla went to lay with a woman, she found herself unable to finish. It made the cute whore feel awful as she tried to gratify her misstress' big cock, and it was then that Sarylla realized she had been cursed. Her penis had been magically bound and prevented her from releasing her cum. She stayed in town for a week, desperately seeking a remedy as her balls began to fill up, unable to be drained. Her only lead was the witch who lived outside of town...

Sarylla came over the top of the hill, and in the valley below, nestled in the trees, was the same cottage she had robbed the week before. A thin wisp of smoke drifted from the chimney. Sarylla grunted. Half because of the indignity of returning here, and half because the elastic nature of her thieves' pants was causing them to tightly squeeze her balls between her thighs. Walking here had been painful. Doing her best to descend the hill steadily, Sarylla headed for the front door of the house.

Pushing it open, Sarylla entered the cottage and shut the door behind her silently. Sitting across the room was a slim Elf. Her back was to Sarylla, and she seemed to have not heard the human enter. The Elf wore all black, on her head was a wide brimmed witch's hat with a wrinkled peak. She was dressed in a thin gown which separated into four wide ribbons just below the waist. She finished what she was doing and turned around, noticing Sarylla in the doorway. "Oh hello!" She beamed. "I didn't hear you come in. My name is Gwyn, what ailments can I help you with?" Sarylla stared. The front of the Elf's gown was wide open down to her navel, leaving a big opening of pristine white skin, which should have laid her chest bare. The problem is that the Elf's melons were so large that they stretched the fabric of the gown, leaving the outer edges of her tits hanging in her garment and the inner cleavage totally exposed and free to bounce and jiggle. Her long blonde hair framed a welcoming grin which fell away as she asked "Is everything alright? You seem a little out of it, dear." Sarylla shook her red curls out of her face. "I'm sorry It's just - I was expecting some old hag."

The witch giggled. "Well I'm sorry to disappoint. Now, what can I help you with?"

Sarylla reached for her groin. "It's a bit of an awkward thing, you see. I think I have a curse." She explained.

"Well thats no problem. I dispel curses from time to time. Nothing awkward about it." The witch replied.

Sarylla took a breath in. "Yeah well, I think it's a curse on my intimate parts."

The elf paused for a moment, and a smile crept across her face as her eyes met the floor. She looked back up with a cheery look. "Oh I see. I'm terribly sorry that happened to you." She said. "Why don't you come let me take a good look while you tell me about your symptoms, okay?"

Sarylla nodded and moved to one of the chairs away from the windows. She looked over at the elf, who was bending over to lock the door. Her huge breasts gently swaying in her gown. There's no way she knows it was me. Sarylla thought to herself. She can't be very cunning, looking like that. She couldn't help but peer over her fine elven features once more. There was a twitch in her pants as her erection developed. She felt her balls tingle as Gwyn approached, her breasts bouncing with every step. "May I see?" She asked as she dropped to her knees in front of the human girl.

Sarylla gripped the edge of her pants. The fabric was normally stretched thin across her thighs, but now had an additional obstacle.

She carefully peeled the tights down to her mid-thigh. Underneath she wore no underwear. Sarylla moaned under her breath as her cock sprang free. She was as thick as a fist and getting hard now. Her cock was fat but not as fat as her balls, resting atop her thick thighs. They were overfilled, the buildup of cum inside them had made them grow to the size of apples, her skin stretched smooth. A week's worth of backed up cum churned within as Sarylla blushed.

Gwyn placed a slender finger on the top of Sarylla's cock, and slowly dragged it to the tip. Sarylla tensed. "I've been-ah struggling. It seems like no matter what I do, I can't seem to... cum." She explained. She felt Gwyn's hot breath on the tip of her cock. The elf was slowly leaning forward. Sarylla's cock twitched as she reached her full size. Sixteen inches long and four inches thick. There was a pulse and a tingle in her balls. Her sperm count had just increased again. This whole ordeal was turning her on and making her balls grow faster.

Gwyn spoke. "And how did you ever come into such a fate?" Gwyn's eyes were piercing, now. Boring a hole through Sarylla's head to the truth. "Oh I was exploring old ruins." She lied. Her heart was racing. Who knew what this sexy witch would do to her if she found out the truth.

Gwyn let out a deep breath onto the girl's cock, and as she did, she could see a faint shimmer around the large head. A trained eye could identify it as a hex, using exactly the same runes Gwyn herself had used to place the cursed trap on her house. She smiled to herself, and then stood up.

"Not to worry. I see this problem from some of the men in the village all the time. I've got just the thing for you." Gwyn spoke with the same cheery grin on her face. "I'll brew you up a fertility potion!" She twirled around and began gathering up materials from around the room. Her breasts bounced freely as she spun about the room, and only calmed down when she began mixing the brew. Her arms squeezed the two together, forming a mile of thick cleavage. They still jiggled defiantly as she worked.

Sarylla sat in the chair with her pants down. When she thought the Elf wasn't looking. She reached for her cock and stroked it. It was too much to hold back. Her balls ached for release and this sexy Elf was prancing about with her boobs on full display. Sarylla's face was reddened by a deep blush as she worked her massive meat. She felt the urge to cum building up and up and up. Her balls churned as they prepared a big load of fresh cum. Sarylla was doing her best to keep down her moans when she looked up. Across the room, Gwyn was bending over a hot cauldron. Her breasts hanging low and being bathed in the steam. She stood up slowly and Sarylla's jaw fell agape as she saw the Elf's huge breasts, glistening wet, her gown stained with water to reveal her large, pierced nipples through the fabric. Sarylla could feel the hot cum entering her dick like lava. It flowed up to the tip, but before she could achieve release, her cum stopped. It froze in her dick for a moment, causing agonizing pleasure, and then the fresh load slowly slid back down her cock and got dumped back into her balls, filling them up even more.

Sarylla groaned in agony, clutching her backed up balls as they filled with her denied orgasm.

"Don't worry dear, it's almost ready." Gwyn called as she worked.

Sarylla sighed in defeat as she stood and tugged her pants up. She had to jump up and down just to get the tight leggings over her thick ass, causing her balls to jiggle maddeningly.

Gwyn approached and placed a tiny vial of white liquid into the human's hands. "Free of charge. This time." She said with her signature grin. "Just give it a day or two and you should be all better."

Sarylla quietly thanked her, and headed quickly out the door.

Alone again in her workshop, Gwyn let a devilish smile spread across her face, and then resumed her work.

As Sarylla headed down the road to town, she opened the vial and downed the entire contents. It tastes sweet, like honey, and she tossed the vial into the grass. A minute later, she felt another tingle run through her balls. This one was stronger than before, and she doubled over to stop herself from collapsing from the pleasure. Must be working already. She thought to herself, and continued making her way to the Inn.

When she arrived at her room, she collapsed into the small bed and fell into a deep sleep, her balls tingling slightly.

Sunlight filtered through the rafters in the early morning. Sarylla had been sleeping hard when a noise awoke her. The first thing she felt was an uncontrollable urge to fuck something. She had never been so horny in her life. It was like a hunger that threatened to erode her very mind.

She sat up, and looked down. Her balls had grown. Not just the steady growth of slowly producing cum that she had experienced all week. This was different. Under the effects of the fertility potion, her sperm production had multiplied tenfold. As the volume of cum increased, they filled up more and more throughout the night. Now, her balls were so big they could make a watermelon blush. So big and fat that they had begun to rip away at Sarylla's pants. Thin threads and patches of cloth wrapped tight around her thick balls like a vice. The pain was almost as intense as the pleasure. Suddenly, a hot tingle filled her balls and Sarylla moaned, grasping at her red hair as her balls surged. They pushed outward and finally her pants gave way. With a loud rip, her balls shredded what remained of her pants, bouncing free. The amount of cum in her balls now was astronomical. And it seems it would only get bigger. A sea of white sloshed through her huge nuts as they jiggled. The pressure of holding in so much cum had condensed it into being extremely thick and viscous.

Sarylla grasped her cock and began to masturbate furiously. Her every nerve was on fire, screaming at her to empty her balls. As she rapidly jacked herself off, she felt her cum building up and up and up. Her balls churned audibly. The sound of her gurgling balls grew louder than the sound of her fapping. It didn't take very much. Sarylla felt her backed up load shoot up into her cock, distending her cum vein and making her cock visibly thicker. Suddenly it stopped. Right at the tip, her massive load froze. Too thick to slide back into her balls, the cum was stuck filling up her dick. Sarylla screamed in frustration. She was so incredibly horny, days and days of pent-up cum, now she had balls that brewed semen at ten times the rate and she still couldn't cum.

Sarylla stood out of bed, and her engorged balls sagged in her sack, causing her to bite her lip. Without bothering to cover herself, Sarylla stormed out of the tavern, leaving the few inhabitants stunned and shocked.

Sarylla started down the road in a blind, horny rage. Her balls swayed back and forth with each step, slamming into her thick thighs. She winced when occasionally her thighs would catch her balls and crush them slightly as she tried to walk. She had always been a thick girl, her thighs wide and muscular, her ass large and round. It had done favors for her in the past, but now it was her second curse.

With each step, her swaying balls jiggled, sending pleasure through Sarylla's nerves. She thought to herself about all the things she might do to that witch when she got her hands on her. She trudged up the hill, her overproductive balls tingling as they expanded her load.

Gwyn was just pouring her morning tea when she heard the red haired woman approaching her door. She set her tea down as the door slammed open.

"What. The hell. Did you. Do???" Sarylla demanded, panting between words. Sweat dripped off her forehead as she stood in the doorway. The Elf grinned devilishly. "Aww, what's the matter, didn't like my present?" She said as she swayed her massive tits seductively. Sarylla grunted and advanced to where the elf stood. Gwyn made a swift motion with her hands, followed by an amber glow. Magical manacles formed instantly around Sarylla's wrists and ankles, binding to the weave of the world. Sarylla was unable to move. Gwyn let out a giggle. "You should learn to be more grateful, little thief." She said in a low tone. "You knew about that?" Sarylla replied, her rage replaced with fear. "Of course I knew. I set the hex in place, you think I'd know it when some girl walks in with my spell wrapped around her dick. Speaking of..." Gwyn trailed off as her attention turned to the girl's massive erect penis. "Something is different from before, did you get thicker?" Gwyn mused as she playfully flicked her finger against Sarylla's bloated cum vein, causing her to moan loudly. Gwyn let out another giggle. "Aww looks like someone's having a bad day." One finger remained on Sarylla's tip as Gwyn leaned in. Her enormous rack squished gently into Sarylla's chest, entirely eclipsing her modest breasts. "Tell me where you put my things and I might consider taking the hex off."

"I sold it all. Last week. It could be anywhere by now." Sarylla replied.

"Oh, that's too bad." Gwyn dragged her slender finger delicately across the top of her shaft. At the end, she gripped Sarylla's cock. The redhead gasped. Gwyn gave it a tug, then another, soon she was jerking the girl's stiff cock at a steady pace and Sarylla was whimpering.

Gwyn's tits wobbled rhythmically as she rapidly stroked Sarylla's dick. The girl was panting and sweating, her quiet moans muffled by the sound of her balls churning. They began to clench and pump her cum upward. Gwyn glanced down at the engorged sack for a moment. "Ah! Here it comes~!" She said in a sing-song tone. Sarylla's eyes rolled as she felt her balls pump. Red hot cum shot up her dick as muffled wet squishing sounds could be heard. Her thick sticky cum stopped and got stuck in her big dick, adding to the backed up loaf already there.

Gwyn giggled as she placed a finger on the tip. "Aw, you wanted it to come out here..." she moved her hand down the shaft and flicked Sarylla's engorged cum vein again. "...but it's all stuck down here." She finished as Sarylla felt her cum jiggling in her cock.

"Who did you sell my things to?"

"Sam...the...general...store...owner." Sarylla gasped out.

"Mmm that just won't do..."

Gwyn dropped to her knees, her huge tits get nearly bouncing out of her gown.

She slowly let her tongue slide out of her mouth, licking under the round head. Her lips puckered and she placed a slow wet kiss on Sarylla's tip. She went back in, this time her lips parting as she allowed the head into her mouth. Sarylla groaned. Gwyn slowly and steadily pushed cock into her mouth until the head hit the back of her throat. Sarylla sighed in relief, only to be gripped with overwhelming pleasure as Gwyn continued, the head of her cock now sliding deep into the Elf's talented throat. She hadn't even gagged. She wore a serene expression with her eyes closed. Her hands came up to Sarylla's swollen cum tanks. She began to massage them, churning out the cum herself. "Please-" Sarylla managed to get out as she suffered. Gwyn could hear and feel each ounce of cum just next to her lips. Her advance continued as she massaged the girl's balls until she hit pelvis. Her bottom lip kissed balls. The head was threatening to enter her stomach.

Sarylla came.

The deafening sound of a torrential flood of semen filled Gwyn's ears. She felt the other girl's balls pumping, the cum flowing past her lips. All along the length, the cock in her thickened, until it stopped and Sarylla whined desperately. Another load, stuck in her fat dick. Gwyn's tongue danced around on her cum vein, churning the cum even as it was lodged in her dick.

Sarylla screamed, through tears.

Gwyn gradually dragged her mouth off of Sarylla's dick, until it finally popped out. Spit hung from her mouth, which she wiped away. Sarylla's dick was totally drenched in Elf spit. Sarylla's head hung in a mess of red curls. Gwyn placed a finger underneath her chin and lifted it to meet her piercing gaze. "Now, what did you do with the money from selling my property?"

"S-spent."

"On what?"

"...whores"

"Ha! You thought cheap sluts would satisfy your little problem? Stupid girl....I'll show you what a real woman can do."

With that, Gwyn lifted the hem of her gown. Beneath she wore only her bare skin, and a thin trickle of femcum dripped slowly from her pussy lips, suspended in the air between her thighs. Sarylla's dick surged forward as another load was instantly added to the pile in her dick.

Gwyn outright laughed at her. "You blew your load already? You must be so desperate."

Gwynn bent over and slid back onto Sarylla's cock, her pussy resting on the top of the shaft, dripping all over it. She rocked up and down the length, before finally placing her entrance on the tip. She paused, and then began pushing Sarylla's massive dick inside her. Sarylla moaned as the soaking wet pussy enveloped her throbbing cock. It was the tightest pussy she had ever felt, practically crushing her dick in pleasure. Gwyn pressed her hips back until they met Sarylla's pelvis. Her entire meat squeezed up into the witch's cunt. Gwyn smiled to herself as she began flexing her muscles that lined her vagina. All at once, the walls of her pussy began pulsating, forming waves that undulated across Sarylla's cock. Sarylla doubled over. The multiple loads of cum lodged in her tube were being mixed up and squeezed by the massage. It felt like she was constantly in the process of almost her load out, only four times as powerful. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue fell out of her mouth as she lost all control and began desperately moaning with each breath. Gwyn giggled and then began pumping her hips, raising her butt just a few inches off of Sarylla's pelvis before quickly popping it back down again. She accelerated to a rapid pace as the room was filled with a wet clapping sound. Gwyn pleased herself on Sarylla's dick for a long time, letting out a little relaxed moan every time she came, soaking Sarylla's cock and clenching it in a vice grip. Gwyn's tits bounced and jiggled like crazy as she fucked the red headed girl. Sarylla's dick filled up again, feeling another load churning up from her balls and into her useless dick. The pressure in her tube was growing immense.

Gwyn sighed with satisfaction, and finally popped off the end of Sarylla's dick, before turning around to face her.

"I have decided what I will do with you, little thief." She stated. "Since you are so intent to take from others, you will track down and steal back every last piece of my property that you stole from me, and then you will return it here. When you have returned every last piece, only then will I remove the curse from your pathetic dick."

Sarylla was drenched with sweat and panting hard. She could barely speak, instead just nodding weakly.

"Good. I recognize that it will be almost impossible for you to steal anything walking around like this..." she gave Sarylla's huge sack a tap eith her foot, which made Sarylla cry in pain. "...so I will drain you first before you go."

At that, she dropped to her knees again before Sarylla, and grabbed one of her enormous breasts in each hand. Sarylla's dick was drenched in spit, sweat, and pussy juices all over. Gwyn brought her breasts up and allowed the large member to rest between them. Her tits easily enveloped Sarylla's thick cock, and she began to jiggle them. They bounced up and down along the shaft, smearing pussy juice around. Her cleavage was round and smooth, and jiggled all over Sarylla's cock. They were so soft, it was like getting fucked by a cloud. Sarylla moaned in desperate pleasure, starving for release. Gwyn's big tits stroked all over her lubed-up dick. She could feel the big pierced nipples rubbing against her sack. Sarylla couldn't last any longer. Her backed up balls churned loudly, making wet gurgling noises as the began to pulsate. They pumped and pumped, her dick visibly thickened as the huge stream of cum charged up her shaft. "Please..." she murmured, and Gwyn looked at her with a smirk.

Pastaest
Pastaest
13 Followers
12