Curse of Full Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The witch raised a hand above the head of Sarylla's cock, and uttered an incantation, and then shoved the head into the depths of her cleavage.

Sarylla's dick swelled as the pressure built. Her load pushed all the thick clogged up cum forward, and when the enormous load reached her head, it exploded out into Gwyn's tits with force. There was a muffled sound of rushing liquid coming from within the elf's boobs which continued for several seconds. A gurgling pool formed atop her cleavage and bubbled violently.

Sarylla screamed as she finally came. Six loads of clogged semen blasted out of her at once, overwhelming her nerves. Tears ran down her cheeks as she finally unloaded the endless torrent of her denied orgasms. Her balls continued pumping cum out of her, spewing it all into the elf's huge chest. She couldn't stop. The flow of cum was uncontrollable. It seemed like it would never end. Her massively swollen balls gradually pumped out their entire load as Sarylla cummed her soul out.

Eventually the torrent of cum slowed to a spurting trickle. Gwyn stood and allowed Sarylla's now limp dick to flop out of her boobs. She spread them to reveal the space between her massive tits had been coated in a thick layer of sticky, gelatinous cum. Gwyn took a finger and wiped the love sludge off her breasts, allowing it to fall down and land on Sarylla's dick with a thick splat. It took Gwyn a lot of effort to get all the cum off her big tits as it was so thick, but when she did she disposed of it by dumping it all on Sarylla. Lying in a sweaty exhausted heap and covered in a mess of her own cum, Sarylla struggled to remain conscious. Gwyn bent down and raised her hand, speaking another incantation. A purple ring formed around Sarylla's cock head, before fading and becoming invisible.

Sarylla had just had every ounce of cum drained from her balls, but as she lay on the floor, she could already feel them filling back up again.

12