All Comments on 'Curse of the Bloodmage'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
paladin1954paladin1954over 4 years ago

I was a little skeptical at first when I saw the low initial score, but I am a fantasy fan, and I love incest stories. QSQuinn you might have been a victim of the terrible 1s. Anonymous readers who don't have the guts to login, who score stories a 1 simply to be mean.

I, on the other hand, found myself completely taken by the story. Although the descriptions of the area were vague, the emotions presented by the characters were very good. It was not perfect, and I felt there were sections that could have been worked a little better, but overall...great job. Looking forward to part 2. Oh! and I tried to counteract my suspicions of the 1s culprits by giving you a 5* rating...I wish I could have given you more. Good Luck in the future.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 4 years ago
Blood is thick...

And if your gods do not countenance your love, then scribe your love in blood and stone. The old gods shall always heed the call of blood. For good or for ill, they shall always heed the blood.

Excellently written.

KelsarKelsarover 4 years ago

A very well-written story. Believable characters and a good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

rockman123rockman123about 3 years ago

Thank you sharing your talent

rockman123rockman123about 3 years ago

incredible. Thank you for your talent and sharing.

VerniceLochartVerniceLochartover 2 years ago

Loved this story! Would love to see this turn to a series 😅

Klubot99Klubot99over 2 years ago

Amazing. Thank you. I’m not sharp enough to understand the epilogue but the story is brilliantly written.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

The whole thing started talking about and describing the blood mage. The epilogue shows the boy that the brother and sister had was a blood mage hence curse of the blood mage since the brother survived being attacked by a blood mage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...