Cursed Blood Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie's power grows.
4.3k words
4.65
10.5k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

The next morning Natalie awoke to the sound of birds chirping through her open window. She felt amazing, the best she had in years as she sat up and stretched. She looked over at the mirror and smiled at her reflection still loving her sexy body as she rolled out of bed and admired it.

"Oh yeah, I'm the fucking queen now," she said before she began to think about what happened last night with Donnie in the kitchen. "Fuck, did I kill him?" she asked herself as she began to think. "I......... I can't kill people, I can't become a monster," she said starting to get nervous wondering what had happened to her, what she had become before she took a deep breath. "Okay, maybe I can learn to control that, I took everything from him, but I didn't need to, I think I can make this work," she said looking at her reflection again. "Yeah, I can make this work, he was just a piece of shit drug dealer anyway," she said with a smile before she got dressed and headed downstairs.

She saw Tina in the kitchen pouring herself coffee and looking only half awake. She didn't even acknowledge Natalie as she walked in and grabbed some cereal out of the cabinet.

"Morning Tina," she said before going for the milk.

"I'm not in the fucking mood today Nat," she replied with frustration in her voice.

"Sorry," she said grabbing her bowl of cereal and heading out of the room.

"Did you hear anyone leave last night?" Tina asked as Natalie stopped in her tracks.

"Excuse me?"

"There was someone here with me last night and....."

"Who was it, your dealer?"

"Fuck you! I just wanted to know if you heard him leave because he's gone and he left all his shit here."

"Sorry, have a hard enough time keeping track of my own dealers," she said in a mocking tone before heading back towards the stairs. "But no, I didn't see anyone leave last night," she yelled back.

"Fucking little shit," Tina said under her breath. "Probably on drugs herself, losing all that fucking weight so quickly, but she's still an ugly scarred little bitch!" She said before smashing her coffee mug on the kitchen floor and going outside for a cigarette.

"Fuck, I need to get my own place," Natalie said getting back to her room and shutting the door.

She looked over at the picture on the wall of her with her Mom when she was a child. Her Dad had passed away just a year ago but her mother died in a car accident when Natalie was just a kid. That was where she got the scar on her cheek, which angered her back in school when some of her classmates would tease her about, having no clue what she had really lost that day.

"I miss you Mom, and Dad, I hope you guys are together and happy, while I deal with your shit head replacement," she said referring to her drug-addicted stepmother downstairs.

She ate her cereal at her desk while looking at her laptop. She had heard Tina break something but didn't really care at the moment as she had been a fucking psycho for years now. She was a little surprised that she didn't feel bad about what happened to Donnie. Yeah, he was a drug-dealing piece of shit but still, she had killed a man, fucked him to death with these strange new powers she didn't understand.

"Fuck this, I need to get the Hell out of here," she said picking up her phone and texting her friend Leslie, asking if she was busy. After taking a quick shower she threw on some baggy clothes as she didn't want Natalie to see that she suddenly had this fit beautiful body overnight so she did her best to cover it before she ran out of the house noticing her car was not there. "Shit, I left it at the Safari and....... wait, did I actually fly home?" She said to herself before she began walking down the street as Leslie's house was only a few blocks away.

When she finally got there she knocked on the front door. "Hey Nat," she heard a male say as Leslie's older brother Billy opened the door for her. "Long time no see," he added before she gave him a quick hug.

"Yeah, been crazy since graduation, is Nate upstairs?"

"Yup," he said with a smile as she went up the stairs looking back for a moment noticing him staring at her before he went out the front door.

When she got to the top of the stairs she blushed a little. She had always had a crush on Billy but never said anything about it to him or Leslie because it just seemed weird. She suddenly realized she was wearing a baggy hoodie but her pants gave away her perfectly formed ass which Billy apparently noticed.

"Does he...... want me?" She said to herself blushing again before she felt that strange tingle between her legs like she did last night before killing Donnie. "Shit, calm down Nat, you can't......" she said taking a deep breath and relaxing, noticing that it did help her keep control. "Okay, that's a start."

She walked down the hall and entered Leslie's room as she was on the phone with her boyfriend. She gestured for Nat to come in, which she did, shutting the door behind her before sitting down at Leslie's desk.

Leslie had been her friend since the third grade. She was your average pretty blonde and was even a cheerleader in high school. She was a lot more popular that Natalie was but she never let it devide them. Leslie was always there for her, and even defended her when others were mean. Out of all the shit going on in Nat's life, Leslie was the main thing she could always count on.

"Okay, well I'll see you in a little bit, okay?" Leslie said on the phone. "Nat just arrived so, yup, I love you too, bye," she said with a smile on her face before hanging up her phone.

"How's Rick doing?" Nat asked.

"He's great, told me to tell you he said hi," she said sitting down on the bed. "Nat, you look different for some reason?"

"Oh, uh, the diet's working, I guess."

"No, it's not that, well, it is, your face, are you wearing makeup or something, you look good."

"Oh, thanks," she said with a smile. "I'm pretty sure Billy was checking out my ass too so....."

"Oh, what a perv," she said with a laugh. "But seriously, you look good. So what brings you by, Tina being a bitch again?"

"When is she not, but no, I just wanted to talk to you about something that happened, last night," she said suddenly getting nervous.

"What is it, everything okay?"

"Yeah, well no, I mean, I don't know exactly."

"Well, what happened?"

"I saw this ad, for that place downtown, the Safari?"

"That weird strip club where people dress like animals?"

"Yeah, there was this ad, saying the Rak-Sasha could awaken your inner beast, make you over into this sexual Goddess."

"Tell me you didn't fall for that shit?"

"I did, and I think it worked," she said sitting there swaying back and forth in the computer chair.

"Ha, good one, it's just a hoax to get you to buy their makeup and shit, that's all."

"Well, it's just....." she paused wondering if she should tell her about what happened last night but she was worried about scaring her, and also telling her that she killed a man by fucking him to death. "I had this really messed up dream last night," she said looking for a way to get this stuff off her chest.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I.... in my dream, I went to the Safari, because of the ad, and met Sasha, who was this beautiful blonde woman, except she had a penis."

"Well, it's the twenty-first century so......"

"And then, I had sex with her."

"Oh, didn't know you were into that kind of stuff?

"Neither did I, but it was strange and erotic, and I felt myself start to change, physically and inside."

"Nat, you are a beautiful woman, despite what those assholes at school used to say. Hell, even Billy thinks your scar makes you look like a badass."

"Yeah, he's always been good to me, like a big brother kinda."

"Big Brother, right," Leslie said with sarcasm in her voice.

"What the Hell does that mean?"

"Nat, you have always had a crush on Billy, since like 4th grade," she explained.

Natalie began to blush a little before she said: "is it that obvious?"

"You're my best friend, of course, it is, I mean I don't see what you see in that dork but don't pretend it's not there."

She sat there silent for a moment remembering a few minutes ago when she caught him staring at her ass. A smile came across her face thinking maybe she actually had a shot with him but quickly changed her expression.

"But my dream, it got really weird after that."

"Weirder than you fucking a shemale?"

"Very, I turned into some sort of monster, with wings, and horns, and started to fuck her so hard that....... I left her lifeless and unconscious before I smashed through the window and flew home."

"Wow, sounds like fun, what happened next?"

"I..... came home, and.........." she paused trying to come to terms with what she did. "Tina had a guest over, and I followed him into the kitchen, and then I......."

"What?" Leslie asked staring at her like she really wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"I seduced him, and made him fuck me, and he did, until I sucked the life out of him, leaving him a shriveled husk of skin and bones."

Leslie stared at her wide-eyed as if enjoying this story very much. "Holy shit, I wish I had dreams like that, all I ever dream about is being back in high school."

"Yeah, so fucking weird right?" She said suddenly feeling nervous.

"Relax Nat, I don't think you're crazy or anything. Hell if you look online, you'll a lot weirder shit than this on there," Leslie said before she looked down at her phone. "Shit, I'm supposed to meet Ricky."

"Ricky, what is he like 10 years old?" Nat said with a chuckle.

"Hey, I can use any cute nickname I want on my boyfriend. He calls me Leeloo,"

"From that movie?"

"Yeah, fuck I love him so much."

"Ugh, this is so sweet you're giving me diabetes," Nat said getting up from her chair. "Well, tell Ricky I said hi."

"Don't worry, you'll find your Ricky, especially if you keep doing what your doing, your ass looks great today."

"Thanks, well have fun, I have to go find where I parked my car."

"Wait, what? How'd you lose your car?"

"I left it at the Saf........."

"Uh, Nat, that was just a dream, right?"

"Yeah, of course, talk to you later Leslie," she said before exiting the room and heading downstairs.

Leslie stood there for a minute thinking about the dream Nat told her about and began to wonder what was going on. She looked out the window and saw hee walking down the street so she knew she didn't have her car with her.

"Nah, that's just fucking crazy," she said before she grabbed her purse and headed out to meet Rick."

---------------------

Later that night, Nat was lying in bed. She had gotten her car back from the Safari parking lot after taking a few busses to get there but as she watched her TV she felt a little off.

She sat up in her bed and held herself almost feeling hungry. She had grabbed a slice of pizza a little while ago but despite that, she felt like she needed something else but it wasn't a hunger for food.

"Shit," she said to herself trying to figure out what to do about this. "This is a problem, and there aren't any drug dealers around," she said to herself before she felt a little dizzy. Her vision suddenly changed as if she could see things like she could last night. "Wow, this is sort of cool," she said walking over to her window and looking out at the neighborhood. She could see the body heat of different people and could even tell if they were male or female. She closed her eyes and concentrated before she felt something sprout from her shoulders. "Holy shit," She said looking at the two large wings on her back before she opened the window. "Okay, let's see what I can do," she said before she jumped and began to flap her new body parts and fly through the sky. "What the....... wow, this is........ amazing!"

Natalie felt the cool night air on her skin as she flew over the neighborhood. The moon was brightly shining and she had never felt freer before in her life. Luckily she had been wearing a tank top so the wings didn't rip her shirt but she didn't care as she began to look all around.

"Let go of me!" She suddenly heard from down below.

"What's going on?" She asked herself landing on a rooftop to take a look.

"You're a selfish fucking jerk and I hope you rot in Hell!" A young woman said slapping a guy in the face before walking away from him.

Nat recognized the guy immediately. His name was Chuck, and he was in her class. In fact, he used to make jokes about her facial scar a lot up through senior year.

"Well hello there, Chuck," she said with a devilish grin.

"Leave me along Charles," the young woman said as he tried to chase after her.

"Amy, please I was just........"

There was suddenly a loud flapping sound like a bird had flown overhead and when Amy turned around, Chuck was gone. "Charles?" She said as she looked around wondering where he had gone.

--------------

Chuck fell to the ground in the middle of the woods with a thud. He wasn't sure what was going on as he just remembered being picked up by something, carried about a mile away, and then here he was. He heard something land a few feet away and he looked with widened eyes afraid for his life.

Natalie had fully transformed and stood there over him with blackened eyes, two large wings, a tail, and claw-like hands as she walked closer to him. She had shed her clothing and was standing there naked staring at her prey.

"Please, I don't know what you want, but please, don't hurt me."

"Hurt you, that's cute," she said as the moonlight hit her showing him a familiar face and a familiar scar.

"Nat....... Natalie?"

"Hello Chuck," she said with a devilish grin.

"What....... what happened to you, what do you want?"

"That's simple, you are going to help me with something," she said kneeling in front of him and crawling towards him.

"Help you, with what?"

She reached down and loosened his belt and unzipped his pants before gently stroking his cock through his underwear. It felt surprisingly good given her hands were blackened-looking claws but he watched as she gently slice his underwear open letting his cock pop out already fully erect.

"Holy shit, what the fuck?" He asked both aroused and nervous.

"It's very simple Chuck, the last guy I fucked shriveled up and died, so I am going to experiment with you," she said giving his cock a gentle lick, getting it moistened.

"What!?" He yelled out as she crawled up face to face with him.

"What's the matter, don't I look so sexy now?" She said lowering herself onto his member letting it slide inside her. "Doesn't that feel so good?"

"Fuck, this is........ shit......." he said falling back against the leaves as he couldn't believe how good her pussy felt around his cock as she began to move her hips and milk him dry. "Oh, God!"

"That's it, just relax, and try not to die," she said with a laugh.

She continued to move her hips focusing on the pleasure but also trying to control herself. As much as she despised Chuck, she didn't want to kill him, she wanted to know that she could control herself and only take what she needed without killing him.

"That's it, I can feel it," she said to herself as Chuck looked down and saw a light shining from his crotch.

"What the....... what are you doing to me?" He pleaded as the sensation felt amazing but he knew something was wrong. "Help, someone HELP!"

-------------------

Leslie had just gotten home from work. She had spent the day hanging out with Rick before her night shift so she was pretty tired as she got out of her car. She let out a yawn and headed for the front door when she heard a scream in the woods.

"Help me!" A man's voice yelled in the distance. "Someone please!"

Leslie walked into her backyard wondering where it was coming from. She could hear it but it was not that close by and she didn't really want to go into the woods at night by herself.

"Hello?" She called out into the darkness.

-------------

Chuck let out a scream as he orgasmed inside Nat. His cum squirted violently along with his lifeforce but Nat did her best to only take a little. It was difficult for her but she did her best and figured out how to stop feeding off him just in time as the glowing stopped.

"It worked, son of a bitch, it worked," she said looking down at Chuck who looked tired but still healthy. Nat suddenly turned her head towards the sound of Leslie's voice in the distance. "Dammit, why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut," she said looking back at Chuck. "Now I have no choice," she said as her pussy tightened around his cock again.

"No, please....... don't......... FUCK!" he yelled out feeling an instant orgasm again as Natalie pulled everything from him all at once, much quicker than with Donnie the night before until Chuck was also a husk of skin and bones.

"Well, at least you helped," she said giving his corpse a quick kiss before she climbed off of him and flew off back home.

When she returned home she climbed through her window and got some clothes on. She decided to go down and get a drink from the kitchen and found her Stepmom passed out at the dining room table. Nat could see the bottle of whiskey tipped over as she examined her. She was still breathing and drooling on the table.

"I've had enough of this shit," Nat yelled out as Tina stirred awake.

"Huh..... oh look, it's scar, from Lion King," she said before she laughed at her own joke. "I can't believe you're Dad left me to take care of you, I never wanted kids!"

Nat left the room hearing Tina laugh as she went into the kitchen. Her body began to feel strange all of a sudden as if responding to Tina's presence. It wasn't hunger she was feeling but something else, something new. She saw a bottle of vodka on the counter and suddenly got an idea.

her tail sprouted from the base of her spine and curled up around her. She opened up the bottle of vodka and secreted a clear liquid from the tip of her tail into the bottle. With a smile on her face she retracted her extra appendage and took the bottle with her.

She walked back into the dining room with the bottle and two glasses in her hand. "Maybe it's time we stop pretending to be a Mother and Daughter then," Nat said she felt her powers growing inside her and poured the glasses before handing one to her. "To your health, Tina."

Tina coughed before taking the drink from her and sucking it back quickly. She was not ugly by any means, but a bit weathered from a mixture of age and her addictions. She actually wasn't even that bad of a Stepmom before her Dad died and she started taking pills and drinking, but time and hurt corrupted her, and now Natalie was going to do the same.

"What are you staring at?" She said watching Natalie look her over.

"I'm going to give you a great gift Tina, I'm going to cure you of your addictions," she said with a smile.

"What are you..........." Tina stopped as she suddenly felt very strange. There was a tingle between her legs that she was trying not to let on about. "I don't have any......... addictions," she said squirming in her chair as she began to feel her panties dampen.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Nat said drinking her glass of vodka. "It took me so long to figure all of this out, what I am, what I'm capable of, what I want."

"What are you........... talking about?" She said trying to hide the obvious discomfort she was feeling.

"You feel it don't you, that lust, that burning desire, you want release, and if you're good, I'll let you have it," Natalie said before she stood up and started to change into her demonic form again, sprouting her wings and other appendages.

"Oh my God," Tina said falling out of her seat and to the floor as her jeans were soaked through in the crotch. "What are you?"

"I, well, that's an excellent question, I don't know what I am, but I am willing to invite you into the family," she said raising her hand a little as Tina began to moan as if Natalie could control her pleasure. "Feels good doesn't it?" She said constantly making her feel good without letting her cum. She got down on all fours and crawled towards Tina who was sitting up against the wall unable to stand as her legs shook. "Let's remove some barriers between us shall we?"

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers
12