Cursed Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie took her claw and sliced open Tina's shirt before opening up her jeans as well. Tina was too drunk and intoxicated by pleasure to resist as her stepdaughter removed her clothes, even shredding them to get them off of her until she was naked on the floor.

"There, don't you feel better, don't you feel free," she said watching Tina start to finger herself trying to cum but she could not. "You want to cum do badly don't you, you want release, and you shall have it, bur first," Nat said as she leaned forward and placed her clawed hand on Tina's cheek. "Whom do you serve?"

"Please, I...... need to......"

"Shh, as I said, whom do you serve?"

"I........ serve....... you!" She said still unable to cum as she began to whine a little.

"That's a good girl, now, are you ready?"

"Please, please let me cum...... PLEASE!"

Natalie hovered her hand above Tina's soaked dripping pussy as it made a puddle on the floor. Her palm began to glow and Tina felt a warmth building between her legs along with a light shining from between them as well.

"Yes, I want this, I want this so much!" Tina said as her breast's suddenly started to look more rounded and firm like they did ten years ago. The little bits of fat around her waist and legs disappeared as well as she felt her body changing around her. "Yes, oh Fuck, yes!"

"You are beautiful, powerful, and you will do as I say because now you are mine," Natalie said seeing the beautiful woman she had molded. "Now, cum!"

"Fu............ FUCK!" Tina screamed as she bucked her hips spraying all over the place as she felt an orgasm like nothing she had ever felt before.

She had become a fountain of sexual fluids as Natalie stood up and watched her writhe on the floor. She didn't know what was happening to her or what she was becoming, or even what she had just done to Tina but it felt right, it felt good and she didn't want it to stop as she stood there and fingered herself watching her Stepmom become her minion.

Tina lay on the floor covered with sweat and other fluids with a smile on her face. She looked beautiful and felt incredible as she opened her eyes and looked up at her new master. She sat up and crawled towards Natalie never taking he eyes off of hers.

"What do you need, my Queen?"

"I need you to call your friends, you know, the ones who gave you those pills?"

"You mean Donnie and Mark?"

"Donnie is gone, but Mark still brings you stuff right?"

"Yes, he does."

"Good, maybe you should call him, and take what you want from him."

"I have no desire for pills anymore, but there is something else of his I want," she said as she began to suck on her index finger.

"Yes, stand up Tina," Natalie said taking her hand and pulling her to her feet. "You will serve me well, no man can say no to us," she said before kissing her on the lips. "No go get cleaned up, we have company coming over.

"Yes my Queen," she said as she looked down at the mess on the floor. "Shall I clean this up first?"

"No need, just call Mark, and leave this like it is, it makes the house smell nice," Natalie said before heading upstairs to her bedroom.

12