Cursed Blood Ch. 03

Story Info
People are changing, risks are being taken.
4.7k words
4.71
7.8k
15
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Nessira, the Red Witch Succubus of Raven Hill stood in Sasha's apartment staring at security footage with her husband Patrick while Ezranox stood behind her with a worried look on her face. Sasha was asleep in the other room as she had been for a few days now. When she hadn't recovered Ezranox contacted Nessira and asked her to come over, explaining what had happened.

"Why hasn't she recovered yet, she has corrupted many but this is different, something is very wrong here!" Ezranox said starting to panic.

"She'll be fine, she's stronger than you know, I'm just trying to....... wait, who's that?" Nessira said seeing footage of Sasha talking to a girl in a hoodie at the bar before bringing her upstairs.

Ezranox looked at the screen. "That's her, I recognize that hooded sweatshirt she was wearing.

"She looks so young," Patrick said looking at the screen. "Maybe just a kid, or at least a young adult."

Nessira looked closely and began to feel a little strange, almost as if she recognized the young woman. "No, it.......... shit!"

"What, what is it?" Ezranox asked.

"I never considered that, Fuck!" Nessira yelled out before slamming her fist down on the desk. "She's of the cursed blood."

"The cursed blood? What do you mean?" Ezranox asked.

"Wait do you mean?" Patrick asked.

"She's part of a bloodline that......... centuries ago, while I was working for Baphomet, I cursed a family."

"What for?" Ezranox asked.

"Basically it was a backup plan for myself. I cursed a man so every child he and his children would spawn would have certain features, mainly red hair and a few other similar traits."

"Wait, do you mean........? Ezranox asked curiously.

"This body here," Nessira said referring to herself. "It belonged to a woman named Jenny, Patrick's ex-girlfriend to be exact."

"Wait, Sasha told me about this before, isn't that how you and Patrick met, because he thought you were her?"

"Yes, basically there is a whole bloodline of backup bodies for me, and I think this girl is one of them."

"So, when she was infected with Sasha's seed, what did she become?"

"I don't know, but given the claw marks and the fact she can fly, I'd say something very similar to a succubus. Her DNA is basically prepped for that sort of power."

"So what do we do, can we find her?" Patrick asked.

"Maybe, I might be able to cast a spell but the stronger she gets, the harder it'll be to find her."

"So wait, there's basically a corrupted copy of you out there now?" Patrick asked with a pondering look on his face. "That's kind of cool, like an evil clone, or like when Jean was cloned in X-Men, creating the Goblin Queen."

Nessira and Ezranox stared at him with an annoyed disgust on their face before Nessira said: "Fucking nerd!"

"What are these X-Men you speak of?" Ezranox asked.

"It's a comic book and a cartoon for children," Nessira commented.

"Really, then why do you...."

"Okay, can we change the subject, sorry I brought it up," Patrick said.

"Why did you choose him as a mate?" Ezranox asked Nessira.

"You've had sex with him, why do you think?" Nessira said before going back to the screen as Ezranox blushed a little, looking over at Patrick again.

-------------------

Leslie awoke and stretched before looking out her window. The police were still there from last night when she called and reported that she heard someone calling for help from the woods behind her house. She also saw an ambulance and the cart with a body bag on it being loaded in before she threw on shoes and ran downstairs.

"Officer, did you find someone?" She asked the first cop she saw.

"Please stay back Miss, yes we found 2 bodies but both look like it's been there for a while now, but we didn't find the person who was calling for help, not yet anyway."

"Oh my God, that doesn't make me feel comfortable at all," she said, wondering why there were two dead bodies in the woods.

"Have you seen anything strange lately or heard anything other than last night?"

"No, I......" she suddenly remembered the story Nat had told her about the dream she had the other night, but she knew that couldn't be it. It was crazy to even consider it, but something inside her was telling her something was wrong here. "It can't...... be?"

"What was that?" The officer asked.

"Huh, oh, nothing, just trying to wrap my head around all of this."

"Well, make sure you don't walk alone and keep your guard up. We'll have extra patrols around the neighborhood as well."

"Thank you," she said before she turned and headed back into the house. She went back upstairs and grabbed her phone calling Natalie. "Come on, pick up........... Nat?"

"Huh, what time is it?" Natalie responded, sounding like she had just woken up. "Leslie, everything, okay?"

"Yeah, I mean no, I mean. The police found two dead bodies in the woods last night."

Nat was suddenly wide awake, sitting up in her bed as her heart began to race a little. "Really? Where, how?"

"I don't know. they said it looked like they had been there a while, but I heard someone yelling for help last night."

"Oh, did they find him?" She asked already knowing the answer, but the way she leaves the bodies makes it look like they had been decomposing for a time.

"Sounds like they are still looking, but told me to be careful in the neighborhood, figured I'd warn you as well."

"Thanks, Leslie. You truly are my best friend."

"Well, someone has to keep you out of trouble, but how are things, any more bad dreams?"

Nat sat there for a moment before letting out a smile. "Nope, my dreams were fine last night, and I think they are going to get even better."

"Okay, weirdo," she said with a chuckle. "Talk to you later."

"You too," Nat said, hanging up the phone before she sat there on the bed for a moment contemplating everything that had happened recently before she heard a knock at the door. "Come in."

Tina walked in wearing a very sexy pair of lingerie. "Good morning, my Queen. What do you think, you think Mark will like this?"

"I think Mark will like what's underneath even better," she said, looking at the sexy woman Tina had become. "Hey, how would you feel about adding more members to our family?"

"I think that would be great; they should feel honored to receive your gift. Who are you thinking?"

Nat looked down at her phone for a moment before she said: "Leslie."

------------------

A few hours later, Leslie arrived at Rick's apartment, kissing him as he answered the door. "Hey Les, you okay?" He asked as she had a look of concern on her face.

"No, they found two dead bodies in the woods behind my house."

"Oh shit!"

"When I got home from work last night I heard someone calling for help in the woods, so I called the police, and that's what they found, but they said they had been there a while though."

"I'm so sorry," he said, throwing his arms around her and holding her. "That has to be unsettling."

"It was, I dunno, everything feels weird back home right now, even Nat was acting kind of strange when I saw her yesterday."

"How so?"

"Like she suddenly had confidence, she looked good, even sexy, can you believe it?"

"Well, good for her, she needs a confidence boost."

"She does, and I'm happy for her, but she told me about this weird dream she had where...... You know what, never mind."

"No, tell me, I won't repeat it."

"It's silly, but she dreamed that she turned into some sort of demon and then fucked a guy to death."

"Wow, I can think of worse ways to die."

"Yeah, but then they find a dead body in the woods in our neighborhood?"

"What, are you saying she really fucked a guy to death?"

"God no, it's just weird that she dreams of killing someone, then a dead body is found near her house, like some creepy horror film."

"Maybe it's you, maybe you're luring me in to fuck me to death, which I'd be okay with," he said, walking over and holding her.

"Stop it, weirdo," she said with a laugh as he held her again.

"If you want, you can stay here for a few days or longer?"

"Really?" She said, looking up at him.

"Yeah, in fact, why.......... uh, why don't you just move in?"

"What?" She said, shocked by what he had just suggested. "That's a big step, Rick."

"Yeah, but I love you, and you're here all the time anyway, it just makes sense. Unless you want to keep living with your parents forever, what do you say?"

"I...... Wow, I um," she said before she looked at him again and smiled. "Yeah, yeah, let's do it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's move in together."

"Awesome," he said as he kissed her again. "I love you, Les."

"I love you, too. Wow, we're moving in together?"

"Yup," he said as she jumped up into his arms, kissing him again.

----------------------

Billy was sitting in his living room feeling aggravated. He had been through a rough night and just wanted to be alone for the time being when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Fuck, what now?" he said, getting up and seeing Natalie standing outside. He wasn't sure why, but seeing her brought a smile to his face before he opened the door. "Nat, hey, what's going on?"

"Hey Billy, is Leslie here?"

"Oh, sorry, she's at Rick's right now."

"Oh, okay," she said with a disappointed look on her face as Billy opened the door and stepped outside.

"Everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I just wanted to talk about something with her. What about you, you okay?"

"Yeah, fine, why?"

"Billy, I've known you for years. I can tell you're upset."

"Kaitlyn broke up with me last night."

"Oh, well shit, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I mean, it had been coming for a while now but still sucks."

"Well, maybe you haven't met the right girl yet?" She said, smiling at him, knowing that she could use her powers to have her way with him right now if she wanted.

She stood there, considering it for a moment as she could sense the shape of his body, including the package between his legs. It was impressive, and she wanted it inside her, but she still stopped herself because she really cared about Billy and didn't want to take advantage of him. She wanted him but wanted it to because he wanted her too and not because she seduced him.

"Maybe it's weird because now that we are broken up, I suddenly remember all these signs that she was just a bitch."

"Well, I was never really a fan, but most girls hate other girls, so, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here if you want?"

"I um, you know what, yeah. Want to..... uh, go get some.......... lunch?" He asked.

"Wow, don't sound so sure of yourself there?"

"I was gonna say a drink, but then I remembered......."

"Oh, I hope that's not an issue?" She said with a sad look on her face.

"Not at all, it's been a long time since we hung out together."

"Three years ago, after the fiasco at that dance, you came and picked me up so Leslie could still have fun."

"That guy was such a dick for doing that to you. I wanted to kick his ass."

"You've always been so protective of me," she said with a smile before she stepped forward and hugged him.

Billy was a little surprised, but he threw his arms around her and hugged her back. For the longest time, she had always been like a little sister to him, but now she seemed different. He was starting to have this strange feeling that maybe he cared about her in a different way, which left him conflicted because she was his actual sister's best friend, so this was a risky situation. For now, it was just lunch, he thought, as he grabbed his wallet and keys and took her to a nearby restaurant they both liked.

---------------

Mark had gotten a text from Tina along with a few sexy pics as he pulled up to her house. He wasn't used to her asking for a delivery during the day but he wasn't going to argue with what he saw on his phone as he looked around before walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

A few moments later, the door opened. "Hey, Tina," he said, looking at the woman standing there in a bathrobe with a smile on her face.

"About time you got here, I was thinking of finding a new dealer."

"Hey, when have I ever let you down?" He said as she opened the door and let him in, shutting it behind him. "What's that smell?" He asked as it was not unpleasant but almost made him think of a strip club or the back corner of a sex toy shop. "I mean, it smells nice, but......... Holy shit!"

Tina was standing in the living room, fully naked with the robe on the floor behind her. Mark was blown away by how sexy and fit she looked. There was not a flaw on her, and she looked like a curvy swimsuit model as she stared at him with a lustful gaze.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" She said before she turned around and walked over to the couch.

"Fuck," he said as he followed her, seeing her lie down on the sofa and turn to him before motioning him to come closer with her index finger.

He stepped closer to her as she sat up and reached for his belt, unbuckling it before slowly pulling his zipper down. She looked up at him with a smile as his pants fell around his ankles. She ran her fingernails under the brim of his underwear before sliding them down as well, letting his cock flop out already stiff.

"Ah, that's a good boy," she said, running her fingers along his shaft.

"Shit, wait, I have your pills. Do you want one before we start?" He asked.

Tina said nothing as she leaned forward and gently gave the tip of his cock a kiss and a little suck. Her hand cradled his balls as she continued to tease his tip with her tongue sucking on his foreskin for a moment before letting go. She leaned even more and began to kiss the side of his shaft as his knees began to shake.

"Fuck, this is incredible. I'm not fucking charging you for the pills this time."

"Oh, well, in that case," she said opening her mouth and taking his cock all the way into the back of her throat before she closed her lips and slowly slid back off of it, leaving his member glistening with spit.

She continued to do the same thing multiple times driving him crazy with lust as she gently caressed his balls adding to the sensation until little bits of precum were already dribbling from it which she licked up with no problem.

"Fuck me!" He yelled out as she released his cock and sat up a little, letting it slide between her larger breasts. "Oh my God," he said as she squeezed them together, crushing his member between them as she slid up and down. "Yes, oh fuck yes, this feels amazing!"

"I'm glad," she said, sensing his energy, starting to flow down towards his cock ready for her to collect. "I want you to enjoy this Mark for all your years of service to me."

"You're officially my best customer," he said with a laugh as she continued to massage his cock with her breasts.

"Good to know," she said as she released his cock before she grabbed him and threw him down on the couch.

"Ouch, what the hell?" He asked before she climbed onto his lap and let his cock slide inside her. "Fuck, wait, I have some condoms in my wallet."

She ignored him as she placed her hands on his shoulders and began to ride his cock. Mark didn't care about condoms or anything now as this beautiful woman bounced in his lap, milking his member like nothing he had ever felt before. The sensation was incredible as he moaned out his delight before she leaned forward and kissed him, which he was a little surprised by.

Usually, they would get high together and have sex but it had never been this hot before. It was more like two drugged-out stoners trying to do the best they could, but this was incredible. He was happy he hadn't taken a pill beforehand until he noticed something strange.

"What the?" He asked, seeing a light start to glow from his cock inside Tina. "Tina, what the fuck is that?"

She ignored him and kept riding his cock bringing him closer to orgasm. It felt so good that it was hard for him to worry about what was happening, but he knew something wasn't right as his body began to feel strange.

"Tina....... Tina stop....... I don't feel right........" he said as Tina was suddenly staring at him with eyes as black as the night. "What the......... fuck........ stop....... oh God........ OH GOD!" he yelled out as his cock blew inside her draining his cum and his life force being pilled Tina like a vacuum. He watched as his hands began to thin and his skin dry out as he begged. "Pp........ please.........." he said as his last breath left his body and the last thing he felt was the most intense pleasure he had ever felt.

"Ah, that was good," Tina said enjoying her meal. "That was for you, my Queen."

----------------

Billy and Nat had just finished their meal and were on their way back to the house. It was a good time as they had just chatted about different things. For the first time, Nat had almost forgotten about everything that had happened the past few days. She was 't some demonic creature in Billy's eyes, she was just a normal girl again and it felt nice.

"Oh, shit!" Nat suddenly blurted out as she felt the energy Tina had taken from Mark flow into her body.

She was not expecting that but because Tina was one of her minions, she takes a bit of everything she absorbed.

"You okay Nat?" Billy asked still driving the car.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, that was uh....." she didn't quite know what to say as she sat there feeling amazing but not wanting to tell him what was really going on. "Just a uh....... Charlie horse, yeah, in my calf."

"Oh shit, those suck, I know, I used to get them all the time."

"Yeah, it wasn't pleasant," she lied actually really enjoying what had just happened.

"I know a few tricks if you want me to take you back to my place and massage your leg?"

"Yeah, I bet you that's what you want to do," she said with a grin.

"Oh shit, that's not what I meant, I'm so sorry," he said blushing quite a bit.

"I'm just screwing with you, wow," she said with a laugh. "You don't have to be careful and nervous around me, I know you're a good guy."

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you," he said turning the corner and pulling into his driveway. "So, uh, today was fun."

"It was, so what, no massage?"

"Oh, right, yeah I can totally do that," he said getting out of the car and opening her door to help her out.

"Such a gentleman," she said pretending her leg hurt as he helped her into the house.

"Here you go," he said helping her to the couch before he sat down putting her legs on his lap. "So which leg was it?"

"She sat the trying not to smile too much before she said: "my right one."

"Okay, right around the calf right?" He asked as she shook her head. "Okay, let me know if it hurts okay," he said grabbing her leg and using his thumbs and fingers to massage her calf. "Feel good?"

"Very, you have magic fingers," she said enjoying his touch. "I'm sure this would be easier if I weren't wearing jeans."

"Oh, it's no problem, just gotta work a little harder but I'll get the job done," he said blushing again. "Dammit, why does everything that comes out of my mouth just sound dirty?"

"Ha, just don't tickle me," she said as she could sense his body reacting to her.

"Oh, so don't touch your feet then?" He said sliding his hand down around them.

"Stop!" She said kicking away and hitting him in the jaw with her knee. "Oh shit, I'm sorry," she said quickly sitting up to check on him.

"No, it's fine, I've been hit by worse," he said as she was suddenly in his lap checking on his face.

There was a little bit of redness on his jaw but nothing too bad as she felt her leg slide down and was basically straddling him. Neither one of them said a word as they just stared at each other both realizing the position they were in when she suddenly leaned in and kissed him.

Billy was surprised by it but leaned in wrapping his arms around before he suddenly broke the kiss and said: "wait wait, is this....... I mean, should we do this?"

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers
12