Cursed Blood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I....... want to," Natalie said leaning forward and kissing him again.

"Fuck it," he said grabbing her and laying her down on the couch.

She wrapped her legs around him, holding him against her as she went to pull off his shirt. She was trying very hard to not let her body go into predator mode as she didn't want to suck his life force or hurt him in any way. So far her body seemed to understand that and was cooperating for the moment but she knew if anything felt off she needed to stop herself.

She reached for his pants pulling his belt open before he stopped and said: "ah, shit, um..."

"What, I said I want to do this?"

"Yeah, but maybe we should take it to the bedroom?" He said as she realized that made a lot more sense than having sex in the living room where anyone could just walk in.

"Good call," she said as they both got up and ran upstairs into his room and shut the door behind them.

It wasn't long before they were wrapped in each other's arms again, tasting each other slips before falling onto his bed. Billy grabbed her jeans and pulled them off of her before he began to kiss her stomach and work his way down.

He suddenly had a moment where he just stared at her body never realizing just how sexy she was. Her stomach was toned and her legs were smooth as he explored her under the clothing, working his way to her panties and gently sliding them off.

"Oh shit," she said getting excited feeling his breath near her slit. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Really?" He said looking up at her for a moment. "Then I better not disappoint," he said before he began to suck on her clit and tease it with his tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh God, that's so fucking good!"

He continued to use his mouth to drive her crazy feeling her leg lift as she rubbed his back with her foot biting her lip and moaning louder and louder. She was not sexually experienced before her transformation but even she knew he was good at this just from the sensations she was experiencing at the moment.

She slid her hands through his hair as she moved her hips trying to get his tongue even deeper inside her. He seemed willing to comply as his tongue slithered in making her body shake before she pulled off her bra and began squeezing her own breasts and yelling out her lust almost making a growling noise.

"What was that?" Billy asked hearing that growl.

"Oh, I uh, it was just so fucking good, now come here," she said pulling him up towards her and kissing him again feeling his cock gently touching the entrance to her pussy.

"Wait, one sec," he said reaching for his nightstand grabbing a condom. "Gotta be prepared."

She watched him slide the rubber onto his large throbbing member and wondered if it would help in case she lost control but after a moment it didn't matter as she slid his cock inside her. It felt as amazing as she imagined it would as she wrapped her arms around his head and moaned before wrapping her legs around him.

"Fuck, Kaitlyn was a fucking idiot," she said as he continued to fuck her.

Feeling his body pressed against hers, breathing in his scent, and also sensing all the other things about his body just made her bite her lip as she enjoyed herself. She had thought about this even before her change. For so long she looked at him almost like a protector, or big brother, but when they got older she saw him differently, even though she denied it to herself for years but this was everything she expected it to be.

She felt his lips against her neck as the pleasure built inside her. She wanted to cum so hard but soon she began to notice things going very wrong. Her eyes had turned black and she knew it because her vision changed. She could see his energy starting to flow to his groin as she felt fangs form in her mouth and her pussy start to grip his cock and pull the condom right off of him, destroying it in the process.

"No," she whispered knowing what was about to happen.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as she held his head against her neck so he wouldn't see her eyes.

She tried to concentrate and stop what was happening but her body wasn't doing what she wanted. She watched her fingers start to turn black as they began to change despite how badly she didn't want them to.

"Oh fuck, this feels so.......... oh shit!" He said feeling his orgasm build. "Wait...... what's......... happening....... shit........SHIT!" he yelled out as he began to cum violently as he felt her pussy suck more than just his semen from his body.

"No, I can't............ stop!" She cried out torn between the wonderful sensation of her feeding and not wanting to kill him. "STOP!"

She was finally able to push him off of her stopping the process before she killed him. He fell to the floor unconscious as his cock continued to squirt cum all over the floor. She quickly pulled herself together and jumped down there to check on him to make sure he was okay.

"Billy, Billy, wake up, please!" She begged before she heard him take a breath. "Oh fuck," she said to herself as she held him in her arms for a moment. She was able to lift him and put him in the bed making sure he was comfortable. "This was a mistake, I should have known better than to think this would work," she said looking at her partially transformed self in the mirror. "I'm not Natalie anymore, I'm something else," she said as a tear streamed down her face before she looked back at Billy. "I'm sorry, but I can't risk hurting you."

She stepped towards the window unleashing her wings before she opened it. She looked back at him one more time, torn between her feelings and the creature she had become before she climbed out onto the roof and took off heading back home.

12