Cursed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let the sky fall

When it crumbles

We will stand tall."

Tiffany did a couple of slow spins around the pole before dancing over to Frankie. She turned away from him and stepped out of her dancing shoes. She bent over and shook her gorgeous ass in his face while hooking her thumbs in the top of her pants. She skinned the tight pants off her ass to reveal a skimpy thong. The only way I knew she wasn't naked was a thin strip of material around her waist attached to a string that disappeared between her curvaceous ass cheeks. She continued to shimmy her ass as she skinned her tight yoga pants down her long legs.

I heard yells of down in front as Frankie leaned toward the dancer. While removing the tight pants, she had accidentally dragged her thong halfway down her curvaceous ass. She stepped out of the yoga pants, and hurriedly pulled her thong back into place. She slipped into her shoes and almost sprinted back to the pole. She used her speed to do a fast spin. The crowd had been holding their breath and erupted into cheers as Tiffany worked the pole. Her quick tug on her thong had pulled the narrow front strip of material between her pussy lips exposing a few curly strands of red pubic hair. She might as well have been dancing naked from the waist down. There was no way I was leaving anytime soon.

Ashley brought my beer while Tiffany was still dancing. Her hand clutched my shoulder in a vise grip.

The waitress said, "Oh my God, Tiffany. What are you thinking? Damn it, I'm going to kill Frankie."

"What's wrong? She's an amazing dancer."

"Tiffany is always very modest. The owner has been trying to persuade her for years to show more skin. She must be really desperate to dance in that skimpy thong."

Tiffany did an inverted split high on the pole before spinning to the ground as the music ended. Her lithe body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and it glistened in the spotlights. She was breathing hard as she bowed and turned to leave. Once again, Frankie shouted at Tiffany, and she turned her head. Ashley's husband had collected money from the men around him, and he was waving a handful of bills at the sweaty dancer. She walked over to him and leaned down. She flinched when he put his meaty hand on the outside of her thigh. He whispered in her ear while he ran his hand up her thigh. Tiffany grasped his wrist when his hand reached the bottom of her ass cheeks. She was shaking her head no as he whispered in her ear, but she didn't back away. He added a couple more bills to the offer.

She bit her lip and half-heartedly shook her head no. Frankie whispered something and upped his offer again. She didn't even jump as he massaged the bottom of her ass. I thought I saw a tear in her eye when she nodded to accept his offer. Tiffany straightened up and walked back to select the music. Evidently, it was Frankie's choice. The room was filled with Ludacris singing "Porn Star Dancing." The music seemed to fit the situation.

"But I got a girl who can put on a show

The dollar decides how far you can go.

Cuz that's porn star dancing."

She made a few spins around the pole before prancing up to Frankie. She reached behind her back and unclasped her halter top. She held the top to her breasts and danced in front of Frankie. Guys all over the bar were screaming for her to drop her hands. Tiffany leaned over Frankie and wrapped her top around his head. Frankie lunged for her bare breasts as she danced away. She did a spin around the pole with her legs spread before working her way up the pole in a series of inversions. Her gorgeous breasts jiggled and bounced as she climbed. I was entranced by the sprinkling of freckles across her pale breasts. Her pink nipples were excited and hard. My eyes jumped from her breasts to her ass and back to her pussy as she spun around the pole.

When the music finally finished, she grabbed her clothes and rushed to the door behind the stage that led to the dancers' changing room. She barely glanced over her shoulder as Frankie shouted another offer. Once she was gone, Frankie got high fives from all the men around him.

My waitress said, "Excuse me, but I have to go box my stupid husband's ears."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised because she marched right up to Frankie and gave him a smack. She proceeded to read her husband the riot act while the guys around them laughed. I sat nursing my beer as the crowd thinned out. I had no intention of rushing out into the parking lot as a bunch of sex-crazed drunks demonstrated their manhood by peeling rubber in their overpowered hot rods.

* * *

Tiffany

After giving the old guy a lap dance, I ducked into the dancers' changing room. I checked on my daughter before getting ready for my last dance number. Amber looked so peaceful sleeping in a dark corner on top of my threadbare winter coat. I was grateful she could sleep through anything. I hated to wake her up, but it was time for the antibiotics. I was grateful she was responding to the expensive medicine. Her strep throat had been resistant to the first round of antibiotics.

I held her tight and whispered that I loved her until she fell asleep. She was the only good thing in my life. I had to find her a warm place to stay tonight. We couldn't sleep in my car on a blustery November night that had already brought sleet and freezing rain.

If Tony didn't demand his cut of my last lap dance, I had just enough to pay for a couple of nights at the Lazy A. Maybe tomorrow I could think of a better solution than staying at that dump. However, I knew I was kidding myself; I had no other options. My dance routine would last until closing, so I knew I wouldn't have the opportunity to earn any more tips lap dancing. I resigned myself to doubling my efforts tomorrow night. It was going to be difficult to get enough money for a week at that fleabag motel.

I'm a good dancer, and I enjoy the physical skill required by pole dancing. I try to focus on my routine and ignore the vulgar yells from the audience. Fridays are always the busiest night. The men have their paychecks, and by closing time, they are drunk and rowdy. Tonight, was no different. I normally ignore the shouts from the audience. Once I finish my number, I walk up to the front of the stage and take a bow. I make a quick check to see if any of the guys are offering a tip before exiting the stage.

As I was heading toward the dressing room, I heard Frankie yelling. The only thing that caught my attention was the fifty-dollar bill he was waving. I knew the asshole never gave tips, but I had no idea what he wanted in return. Any other time, I would have ignored the creep. Tonight, I was desperate enough to listen.

This wasn't the first time that Frankie offered me money for a special request. I don't know how my friend Ashley puts up with him. I've seen him openly making out with other women. I have no doubts that he cheats on my best friend. He is a total creep, but he was a creep with a fifty-dollar bill in his hand. I forced myself to walk over to the boisterous drunk. I had to lean over to hear him over the roar of the crowd.

Frankie whispered in my ear, "I'll give you fifty bucks to dance in the nude and caress yourself."

I felt a wave of nausea as I jumped back. I was disgusted with myself for briefly considering his sick offer. No one in this bar ever danced nude. Topless with a thong was as far as the strippers ever went. Maybe across the street in The Doll House, women caressed their naked bodies on stage.

I shook my finger in Frankie's face and said, "Fuck off, creep."

I knew I should have run away, but the thought that I could somehow get the fifty dollars in his hand kept me listening. Frankie had my attention. Like a vulture circling a dying animal, he knew I had been evicted from my apartment and that I was vulnerable tonight. I had hoped my friend, Ashley would keep that from her husband, but I guess I had been stupid to cry on her shoulder.

Frankie said, "Hey, I was kidding. How about dancing topless for the fifty?"

Again, I shook my head no, "Come on, Frankie, you know I don't do that kind of thing."

Frankie said, "That's why all of us are interested. OK, final offer. How about you take off your yoga pants and dance in your underwear?"

I gave a half-hearted shake of my head to decline his offer. I knew my yoga pants were skintight. The spectators could see everything I had. The only difference between yoga pants on or off was the color of my legs. The problem was that I was only wearing a skimpy thong under my yoga pants to avoid panty lines.

"Seriously, you want me to dance in my thong for a lousy fifty dollars?"

Frankie said, "Well, I didn't know you were wearing a thong. Maybe I can get the guys to chip in a bit more."

Frankie yelled, "Hey guys, you interested in shelling out a few bucks to see Tiffany dance in her thong?"

The next thing I knew, Frankie was offering me a hundred dollars. I looked at the money. It would pay for a couple more nights at the Lazy A plus some food. I bit my lip as I stared at the money. My head was spinning, but I knew I couldn't do it. I'm not that kind of woman. I slowly shook my head, no.

Frankie laughed. I think he knew he had me before I even decided to do it. Frankie got three more twenties from the crowd and offered me the wad.

I nodded agreement. Mary Beth's curse had finally been fulfilled. A girl named Tiffany was now a stripper. What next, drugs and prostitution? I took a deep breath before I headed to the back of the stage to select the music.

I danced for a moment as I tried to work up my courage. I was breathing hard as I turned my back to Frankie and stepped out of my pole dancing shoes. I bent over and shook my ass for the crowd before slowly skimming the tight pants down my ass. The crowd screamed their heads off as I stepped out of my pants and still bending over, twerked my butt. It took me a moment to realize that the tight pants had dragged the back of my thong halfway off my ass. I felt my stomach knot up in embarrassment. Fortunately, I was facing away from the mob. I quickly pulled the thong back into place and ran to the pole.

I was halfway through my routine before I noticed that I had accidentally pulled the front of my thong between my pussy lips. I almost slipped off the pole as a jolt of electricity shot through my core. I was surprised at how excited I was getting from exposing myself to a room full of aroused men. I could smell their excitement, and my dancing became more erotic as I responded.

Oh God Tiffany, what are you doing?

I took a bow when the song ended, expecting I was done for the night. I turned away and pulled the thong out of my pussy as I walked toward the changing room. However, Frankie had collected more money from the crowd and was screaming at me. I could not hear what he was yelling over the noise of the crowd, so I moved closer and leaned down. I grabbed his wrist when he put his hand on my sweaty thigh. I listened with anxiety to his proposition.

"Tiffany, we loved your performance, but now everyone really wants to see your tits. You have gone this far, and you haven't been struck by lightning. Come on, we'll give you a cool hundred to dance topless."

My conscience was screaming no, but my head was staring at the money in his hand. It would give me enough to rent a room for the week. My daughter and I could be off the street and warm. Still, I shook my head no.

Frankie could read my indecision and upped his offer. I thought so hard I barely noticed his hand slide up to grasp my ass cheek. I moaned when his fingers pushed into that magical place between the vagina and anus. I shuddered as his fingers massaged the thin strip of silk covering my sex. I bit my lip and shook my head no.

Frankie said, "I can tell you want to show us your lovely breasts. You're all wet thinking about dancing topless for us. How about we make it an even two hundred?"

I nodded my head yes and took his money.

As I started to leave, Frankie said, "I want you to dance to "Porn Star Dancing."

Frankie knew I only danced to romantic numbers. His selection of music made me aware of just how far I had fallen. I wiped a tear from my eye as I went back to tell the DJ my music selection.

I always give my best when I dance. This time, I was aroused by Frankie's intimate caresses, and when I unsnapped my halter top, the screaming of the crowd added to my frenzy. I teased the men by clutching the top to my breasts. I dropped the halter top on Frankie's head, and my dancing became far more erotic than my customary performance.

Tiffany, you're going to hell!

My bare breasts jiggled as I pranced to the pole. I paused and intentionally pulled my thong up until the thin strip of material wedged between my pussy lips. My tired muscles burned as I climbed the pole in a series of inversions. I gripped the pole with my feet and reached below me to grab the pole. I arched my back and thrust out my chest to display my dangling breasts. My inverted body wave shook my tits as the crowd gave an animal roar of approval. I slid down the pole into a handstand. I did a split before lowering my ass to the floor. I jumped up and spun around the pole with my legs spread. I ended the performance on my knees facing the crowd. I spread my thighs as I ran my hands up my sweaty torso and cupped my breasts in an offering to the screaming crowd.

This time, I ignored Frankie after my bow. I picked up my clothes and ran into the changing room. It was deserted except for my sleeping daughter. My performance had run past closing, and the other dancers had left after the bar's last call. I peeled off my wet thong. It was soaked with my sweat and my arousal. I pulled a towel out of my dance bag and wiped the sweat from my trembling body. I wanted to be dry before I went out into the cold. At least I could afford a warm room for my daughter tonight.

I was taken by surprise when the club owner walked into the room. I squealed and clutched the towel to my naked body.

"Tony, what do you want? Can't you see I'm dressing?"

Tony walked right up to me as I backed up against the makeup station. The edge of the counter pressed against the backs of my bare thighs.

Tony put his big hand on my shoulder and said, "I have to be somewhere and can't wait around for you to finish dressing. I want to talk to you about your dancing. Your performance tonight was awesome. Normally you're so reserved it turns the guys off. They call you the ice princess. Tonight, you were incredibly erotic, and I want to give you top billing tomorrow night. We can pack the club, and I'll put your name on the marque if you can keep dancing like that. Hell, I'll even give you a nice raise."

As he talked, Tony's moved his hand to grasp my hip. His other hand gripped my towel and was pulling it away as his bulky body pinned me to the makeup counter.

"Please, Tony, my daughter is sleeping in the corner."

Tony laughed and said, "She's dead to the world. Tiffany, I've always been sweet on you, and I want you to be my girl. You need to loosen up if you want to get ahead in the world."

Tony tossed my towel aside and shoved a knee between my legs. I struggled against his muscular body. His hand on my shoulder pushed me back until I was supported by my elbows on the table. He reached down and grabbed my right knee to pull my leg onto the table. He pressed his crotch against my exposed sex.

"Please, Tony, don't do this."

Tony laughed, "I saw the way you responded to that asshole Frankie's touch. You need some cock to cool off your hot pussy."

Tony leaned over my quivering body and kissed me hard on the lips. His large right hand on the back of my head prevented any chance at escape. I felt his tongue pressing against my closed lips. I gasped when his left hand pinched my nipple, and his tongue danced into my mouth. His fingers rolled my hard nipple around before tugging on it.

Tony leaned back and stared into my eyes as he used both of his hands to caress my breasts.

"Please, Tony, I don't want this. Please stop now. You'll wake my daughter."

Tony laughed, "Then I suggest you don't make a lot of noise when you cum."

He pulled his polo shirt over his head and tossed it aside. His chest was massive and covered with curly black hair. I put my hands on his chest and pushed, but I may as well have been trying to budge a mountain.

Tony's hands dropped to his waist, and I watched his pants and boxers fall to the floor. I looked down in horror as his cock sprang free. Even partially erect, it was a monster. It looked almost as long as my forearm and every bit as thick. I panicked and pounded my fists against his chest. I tried to wiggle free. Nothing I said or did seemed to bother him.

I hissed, "Oh my God, no, please, Tony, for the love of God, stop! You can't possibly put that monster in me."

Tony laughed again, "You like my cock? I've never met a woman who didn't want more after the first time I fucked them. Well, you can have as much of it as you want. Don't worry, I'll go slow, and you'll do just fine. Maybe Frankie didn't get you as excited as I thought. Guess I'll be a gentleman and pay attention to your needs first."

Tony twisted his body slightly, so his hip was keeping my thigh pinned on the tabletop. This move gave him room to cup my pussy with his right hand. I gasped as he ran his fingers along the outside of my pussy lips. When I tried stopping him, he used his left hand to seize both of my wrists and hold them over my head. I squirmed as I tried to escape the finger running up the inside of my slit. I let out a squeak as his fingers dragged across my clit.

His mouth found my right breast and sucked my nipple into his wet mouth. His tongue flicked across my nipple as he pushed his massive middle finger into my moist vagina. I pressed my mouth against my bicep to stifle a scream.

His finger pushed deep into my vagina and stroked against my G-spot. His thumb found my clit and brushed across the sensitive nub. I was moaning and wiggling to escape as he kept thrusting his finger into my wet pussy.

I can barely remember what it was like to have sex with a man. My daughter is just seven, and my fiancée abandoned me when I was three months pregnant. I guess that makes it nearly seven years since I've been with a man. It has been nearly two years since I got drunk with my best friend Ashley and we fooled around. Beyond that, I have not had a lot of sex. It's hard to find the time or space to masturbate when you are living in a one-room apartment with a young child.

Tony let my hands go, so his hand could play with one breast while he continued to suck on the other.

I pressed my hand against my mouth to suppress a scream as I orgasmed hard. My pussy clamped on his finger as my hips rocked against his thrusting finger.

I was quietly protesting the whole time, "No, please no, no, oh God nooo!"

Tony said, "Good girl Tiffany. Come for me. Come hard. Come on my finger."

After my body stopped shaking, Tony slowly pulled his finger from my pussy. I thought I knew what was next, but he surprised me.

He said, "I still don't think you are ready to handle my cock."

Tony licked his finger clean before he shoved two of his fat fingers into my tight pussy. My eyes popped open to see his laughing face close to mine. I screamed into my hand as he pressed hard and twisted his fingers deep into my vagina. He had been gentle the first time, but now he seemed to have lost patience. He was more forceful this time. His fingers pounded into my pussy while his thumb mashed my clit. His teeth bit first one nipple then the other. I couldn't stop my hips from rising to meet his fingers. My legs were tired from dancing and were starting to shake from the tension. I was panting hard, and all I could smell was the aroma of sweat and sex.