Cursed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was yammering with my hand pressed over my mouth, "Uh, uh, uh, no, no, please Tony no, stop please, uh, uh, uh, oh God stop."

Tony caressed his other hand down my abdomen and pinched my clit. I came apart. My vagina spasmed around his thick fingers.

Tony was chanting, "Good girl. Good girl. That's it. Come for me. Let yourself go."

After the powerful orgasm had shaken my body, I leaned back on the table, panting for breath. I didn't understand what had just happened. Tony was my lecherous boss, and I didn't want to have sex with him. I couldn't believe how my body had betrayed me. I could count on three fingers the number of times I had orgasmed with my fiancée, and none of those times were close to being as intense as the ones Tony had just given me.

I squealed and propped myself up on my elbows when I felt Tony rubbing the tip of his massive cock between my pussy lips. I looked down and saw the head of his cock glistening with my juices as he ran it up and down my slit.

Tony said, "You're ready now. Here goes."

He positioned his cock at the entrance to my vagina and pushed. My tight vagina resisted his assault, and I struggled against his firm grip.

I hissed, "No, Tony, no. God damn it, no!"

Tony pressed harder, and I moaned into my hand. I pounded my other fist on his chest, but he just kept up the pressure. I pressed my hand against his chest and pushed. All I managed to do was tilt my torso back and change the angle of my hips. I screamed into my hand as I watched half of his huge cock plunge into my pussy. I couldn't believe the pain. My poor pussy was stretched beyond belief.

I was sobbing as I murmured into his ear, "Oh, fuck me no! Oh God, Tony take it out. Please, take it out. I can't take it."

Tony kept his cock steady in my tormented pussy. He pinched my nipples hard. I sucked in my breath and tried to twist my breasts away from his cruel hands. When he finally quit abusing my breasts, I stared into his eyes panting hard. The pain had gone. All I felt was a fullness I had never experienced. Tony held my gaze as he slowly pulled his cock out to the entrance of my vagina. He paused for an eternity before breaking into a smile.

"Hold on, Tiffany. This is where it gets fun."

Tony rushed back in fast, causing me to grunt. The angle of his thrust brushed the tip of his thick cock across my G-spot. There was a hint of pain as his cock managed to sink in an inch deeper than before. Tony held his cock firmly in place while I gasped for air. My legs were trembling from the strain as he held his cock deeper than any man had been before.

Tony wasn't in a hurry. The club was closed, and since all the other dancers were long gone, he had all night. He waited patiently for my breathing to slow before pulling his cock out again. The massive head dragged along my slippery channel. He surprised me by immediately plunging back in, causing me to squeak. Tony paused again before repeating this pattern over and over. I watched between my shaking breasts as his cock drove into me again and again. Each time he pushed deeper into my straining pussy. I clutched a hand over my mouth to stifle my cries.

When Tony's cock bottomed out, he paused and laughed, "See, I knew you could do it. As soon as you catch your breath, we can get serious."

I raised my mouth to his ear and pleaded, "Tony, please don't cum inside me. I'm at a bad time in my period. You must pull out before you cum. For the love of God, please."

"What's the big deal. I'm clean. You are on the pill, right?"

"I haven't been able to afford them for months."

Tony pulled back before making a long slow thrust back into my sopping wet pussy. I could smell my hot pussy juices mixed with our sweat.

Tony said, "You have my word. I'll pull out."

Tony lifted my left leg off the floor, and I hooked my ankles behind his back. With one hand under my ass, he lifted me off the table and began to drive his cock deep into my pussy. I buried my mouth in his neck and whimpered as he slowly picked up speed. My hips moved to meet his thrusts. I couldn't think anymore. All I was aware of was his thick cock pounding into my sex, and it felt wonderful.

I was breathing hard, and I felt another orgasm coming. Then it faded. I don't know how Tony knew how aroused I was, but he slowed his pace to keep me on the brink. The first time he slowed down, I didn't realize what he was doing. I was so far gone; it took me a while to catch on. Several times, he pushed me to the edge before pulling me back. My moans turned to pleas.

"Tony don't tease me. Please fuck me. Please, please, please. Fuck me hard."

Tony laughed, and he shoved a finger into my ass. He switched to short, fast strokes that came faster and faster. I went over the edge into a sea of pleasure. My scream was stifled by pressing my mouth into his neck. My legs locked his body to mine as his cock spilled his seed deep in my fertile womb. My vagina spasmed milking his cock for every drop of his sperm. My body was quaking in his strong arms as I gasped for breath.

He held his cock deep in my quivering pussy until his erection subsided. When his cock slid out of my pussy, globs of his cum ran down my legs. Tony lowered my spent body back onto the dressing table.

He stepped back and said, "I'm really sorry, I was going to pull out, but your legs had me trapped. You know, I'll do the right thing if you get pregnant."

Tony picked up my towel and cleaned himself off. He quickly dressed. Before he left the room, he pulled out his wallet and dropped a hundred-dollar bill on the table next to me.

He couldn't even look me in the eye as he said, "We might as well raise your salary effective tonight for your superb performance."

Then he was gone, leaving me to stare at the money. The second part of Mary Beth's curse had come true. In one night, I had become both a stripper and a prostitute. Even worse, I was at the peak of my fertility cycle. Knowing my luck, Tony had just knocked me up. Some of the hundred would have to go toward buying Plan B.

I was in a daze as I cleaned myself up as best I could. I shuddered as I used the same towel as Tony had to dry my sweaty body and wipe away the cum that kept leaking from my tender pussy. I gave up trying to stop the flow of cum and put on a maxi pad and panties. I was eager for a shower at the nearby motel and didn't bother with a bra. I got dressed in a baggy flannel shirt and loose jeans. I grabbed my dance bag and tossed my still sleeping daughter over my shoulder. By some miracle, she had slept through the whole thing. I walked out of the club on trembling legs. When I got out to the parking lot, the lights were out. A quarter moon showed only three cars remained in the lot. Clouds were racing to cover the sky, and it was sleeting again.

* * *

Steve

I was happy I had stayed in the club until they threw me out. By the time I walked out to my car, all the drunks had cleared out, and there were only a handful of cars left. I had just unlocked my Outback when my phone rang. It was my older sister calling from California. Why was she calling me at one AM? I feared the worst.

"Hey, Mary, is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine, Steve. I just called to chat. I hope I'm not catching you in the middle of dinner."

I laughed. Mary said, "What's so funny?"

I love my sister, but she has gotten a little ditzy since she got divorced and went all New Age.

"Well, it's one in the morning here. I think you forgot it's later here, not earlier."

"Oh my God, Steve, I'm sorry I woke you. I know you are a morning person. I'll call back some other time."

"Hey, no problem, I actually haven't gone to bed yet. I was at a bachelor party for one of the young guys on my team. I've had a few too many beers, so I'd love to talk before I drive home. Maybe I'll sober up enough to avoid a DWI."

It was Mary's turn to laugh. "Steve, were you trying to keep up with a bunch of Millennials?"

I settled down in my car to chat with my sister. I started it to provide some heat but left the lights off. I soon got lost in a fun conversation and lost track of time. As we talked, more and more cars left the lot. A big guy left the club and switched off the parking lot lights. When he drove away, there were only two other cars in the parking lot.

A few minutes had passed before a woman came out of the club. She was unsteady on her feet, but maybe that was because she was carrying both a large bag over one shoulder and something bulky over the other. I kept chatting with my sister as the woman stumbled over to a nearby car. When she got closer, I could tell she was carrying a young child. I recognized her as the gorgeous dancer I had stayed to watch. I remembered Ashley saying Tiffany had her kid in the back room. When the young woman opened the car, I could see that the back was jam-packed with boxes. She fastened the child into a booster seat in front and walked around to the driver's door.

I was so caught up in watching Tiffany, that I didn't notice a short, burly man get out of the other car. He walked up behind her and grabbed the woman's arm and spun her around. He forced her against the hood of the car and started searching her bag.

I interrupted my sister, "Mary, I have to go. I'll call you later."

I tossed the phone aside and lowered the window. At first, I thought it was a drug deal gone wrong.

Tiffany was begging, "Please I'm sorry I missed my payment, I'll have it by Monday. I swear."

The guy said, "Sorry my ass, you missed the last two payments and gave us a fake address. My boss will be happy that I happened to spot you. He'll be even happier to learn you made enough money tonight to catch up on your payments. Now, are you going to make me search for it?"

Tiffany pleaded, "Please, I need what I made tonight for a room. My daughter's sick. I promise I'll get more tomorrow night and pay you Monday."

The guy rummaged through her sports bag and shook his head in disappointment. He consoled himself by pulling a small piece of cloth out of her bag and holding the damp thong to his nose.

"I'll just keep this as a souvenir. Your dancing was pretty sweet."

The thug checked her coat pockets before he pulled it off the dancer. He grabbed her flannel shirt with two hands and ripped it open to reveal her bare breasts.

The guy snickered, "Very nice, but not what I'm looking for at the moment."

Tiffany started fighting harder when he reached for the snap of her jeans. He just laughed as he grabbed both of her wrists in one hand and pulled them over her head. She tried to wiggle free, but he pinned her against the car with a knee between her legs. He pushed her jeans down her thighs and shoved his hand into her bikini panties.

What was I waiting for? This was no drug deal. I had to help the struggling girl. I got out of my car, and I broke into a run, but they were far enough away that the guy found what he was looking for before I reached them.

The guy waved a wad of cash in her face and laughed, "Why do women always think I won't look in their underwear? Do you think I'd be bothered by you being on the rag?"

The young stripper pleaded, "Please leave me enough to take my daughter to a motel. It's too cold for her to sleep in the car."

"Fucking bitch, I had to search every bar in town to find you. You need a place to stay? Then you'll have to earn it the hard way."

I had covered half the ground to the couple. The guy put whatever he had taken from the girl into his pocket and pushed his hand back into her panties. Tiffany's body jerked, and she screamed.

I lowered my shoulder to hit the big guy in the side. The asshole must have heard me coming. He turned in a blur, and his fist caught me in the abdomen. I went flying and rolled across the hard pavement. I was gasping for air when the son of a bitch kicked me in the ribs. I curled up to protect myself and earned another kick for my troubles.

Tiffany's daughter was screaming for the man to leave her mother alone. Tiffany could have gotten into her car and driven away while the man was distracted, but instead, she threw her body over mine to protect me.

"Stop it! Leave him alone. You've got your blood money. Just get out of here."

He was gone by the time I caught my breath. I rolled over and sat against the car. My ribs ached like a son of a bitch, but nothing seemed broken. It could have been worse, and it would have been if she had not saved my sorry ass.

Tiffany was leaning over me, clutching her torn shirt together. Her daughter was clinging to her side, crying in fear.

Tiffany asked, "Are you ok?"

I felt like an idiot. Two tours of combat duty in Fuckistan and I get taken down with one blow. Instead of being the hero, I'd rushed in like a newbie high on adrenaline. I couldn't believe I'd let that asshole take me.

I looked up my savior. Her hair was wet from the sleet and glistened in the moonlight. Her eyes were moist, and her body was shaking. She'd just been assaulted, and she was worried about me.

"I'll be alright. Only my pride has been wounded. How are you? What did he take?"

Tiffany sank to her knees and started sobbing. She wrapped her arms around her daughter, who was clinging to her neck. I was worried the thug had injured her. Her body was wracked with sobs for several minutes. I had only seen someone so miserable once before, and that was the widow of one of my men when they fired off a volley at his funeral.

The dancer's daughter was patting her mother's head, "It's alright, mommy. Everything will be OK."

Tiffany eventually managed to choke out, "He took all of our money. It was for a motel room."

I clutched my sore ribs and asked questions. Eventually, I managed to get more of the story out of her.

"My roommate moved out, and I got behind on the rent. I borrowed from Payday when my daughter, Amber, got sick. Now those bloodsuckers keep taking everything I earn. We got evicted from my apartment yesterday. That's why I stripped on stage for the first time. I was desperate."

Amber asked, "What's stripped mean?"

Tiffany hesitated and said, "It's a type of dance costume, sweetheart."

I said, "Let's take this a step at a time. First off, you need a place to stay. There is a homeless shelter nearby, but it's a rough place to take a young girl. I have a house, and I live alone. One of the bedrooms is set up for when one of my daughters visit. If you think you can trust me, you can stay there tonight. We can talk about your other problems after you've had a good night's sleep. God knows I could use some sleep. I think I'm going to be hurting a lot worse tomorrow. Oh, my name is Steven Taylor. Just call me Steve.

Tiffany raised her eyes and stared at me for a minute.

She held out her hand and said, "I'm Tiffany, and this is my daughter Amber."

She turned to her daughter and asked, "What do you think? Should we stay at Steve's house tonight?"

Amber said, "Mom, can you sleep with me tonight? I might get scared in a stranger's house."

Tiffany glanced at me as she said, "Sure, sweetheart, I think it would be Ok."

I realized just how awkward the situation was for Tiffany.

I looked at the young mother and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Tiffany gave me a brief smile and stood up. I started to laugh when she offered me a hand to help me up. The pain in my side changed my chuckle to a groan. I rolled to my knees and used the car to pull myself up.

"It's only a couple of miles. You can follow me."

"I don't know how to thank you."

"I should be thanking you. He was about to kick me in the head. You're my brave hero."

* * *

Tiffany

I followed this strange man to his house. I didn't have much choice. We couldn't sleep in the car, and the thought of staying in a homeless shelter was scary. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was putting myself and my daughter at the mercy of a total stranger. For all I knew, he could be Jack the Ripper. I got more and more nervous the longer I followed him.

He turned into a neighborhood of older well-kept homes. He pulled into the driveway of a two-story house surrounded by mature trees. The garage door opened, and he parked outside. He motioned for me to park in the free spot in the tidy garage.

I rolled down my window and said, "I can park outside."

He said, "Probably not a good idea. There has been a string of car break-ins recently. Your car would be a prime target with all your possessions inside. Considering what you've been through tonight, you shouldn't trust anyone."

I couldn't afford to lose anything more tonight, so I drove into the garage. I almost panicked when he closed the garage door before I even got out of the car. He was right about one thing; I didn't know if I could trust him.

Amber seemed to have no problem with trust issues. She bounded into the house once he unlocked the door. I was happy to see her energetic again. Thankfully, the antibiotics were working.

I hurried to follow them through a mudroom into a large family room. A nicely equipped kitchen adjoined the family room. A hallway led to the front door and stairs to the second floor. He pointed out a half bathroom off the entrance hallway.

He said, "Your bedroom is upstairs. I'm sorry it is a bit small. You can use the bathroom down the hall. I have my own bathroom in the master bedroom."

I followed him upstairs, and I looked in all the rooms as we passed them. Maybe I was looking for his torture chamber. He led the way down the hallway and opened the door to a bedroom. Amber rushed past him and looked around the room with eyes wide. The room was bigger than the one in my old apartment. It had wall to wall carpeting and pink wallpaper with sketches of Paris landmarks. It was furnished with a large chest of drawers and a full-size matching bed. Amber made a beeline for the bed and bounced a couple of times before lying flat on her back.

I scolded her, "Amber, no bouncing and you know better than to get on the bed with your shoes on."

Steve laughed and said, "Let me show you the bathroom and get you some towels. There is plenty of hot water if you want a shower."

Amber slid off the bed and said, "Mommy, the room is so big and pretty."

Steve grabbed some towels from a closet and showed us a nice bathroom at the end of the hall.

Steve said, "What do you think? It's not much but your welcome to spend the night."

Amber said, "Please, mommy, say yes."

"You're very generous. I'm sorry to put you out. We'd love to stay the night."

"It's really no problem. I've been advertising for a roommate. I don't need the money, but my daughters were worried about me being all alone. You'd be amazed at how many idiots answered the ad. One moron called at three in the morning. I could barely hear him over the loud music he had playing in the background. At one point, he asked if I liked rock music. In the end, he said, "Far out man, I'll be right over." I laughed when he hung up because I hadn't given him the address and it wasn't in the add. Sorry, I tend to ramble when it's past my bedtime. Anyway, I'm happy to be able to help. Do you want some assistance bringing anything up from the car?"

"I can get our suitcases. They're not that heavy, but I don't think you should be carrying anything until we know if you have a cracked rib or worse. Maybe you should get to bed. I hope I won't disturb you if I take you up on the offer of a shower."

I went back down to the car and got our suitcases. I pulled out a nightgown for both of us and waited while Amber changed. I found her book of stories from school and told her to read in bed while I took a shower. I didn't see Steve anywhere around, but I still locked the bedroom door and told Amber to only open it for me.