Cursed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, please don't even joke about it, Tony."

The crowd got quiet again, and Tony said, "Since Tiffany's famous yoga pants went for $750, I'm going to start the bidding for her G-string at $750. Remember that the winner gets to remove it. Do I hear $750?"

Frankie yelled out, "$800."

I glared at my best friend's husband. The big burly construction worker was on his feet waving a wad of bills. His wife, Ashley, was serving drinks to a nearby table. Everyone in the room laughed when Ashley yelled, "Asshole!"

His bid didn't stand long. The next bid was $850, and a few bids later it was at $950. Frankie yelled out $1000. I was shocked at the size of the bids. There was silence for a moment.

Tony said, "We have $1000 bid. Going once, going twice ..."

Carmen bellowed out, "$1250."

Frankie dropped down into his seat like he'd been punched.

My heart stopped as I waited in vain for someone to outbid Carmen. As much as I despised Frankie, I would have preferred that he win over that ugly prick, Carmen.

I think even Tony was stunned. He raised the microphone and said, "Carmen, I hope you have cash because we don't take checks."

Carmen held up a wad of hundred-dollar bills and shouted, "I've got cash. You should count it because I'm sure you've never seen that much money before."

Tony said, "It looks like the bid is $1250. Going once, going twice, and the winner is Carmen."

I sank against Tony as Carmen rose to his feet and headed toward the stage, accompanied by his burly bodyguard. Carmen handed the wad of bills to Tony, and he carefully counted the money.

Tony said, "Ok, the G-string is yours. You know the rules."

There was a disturbance over by the bar, and Tony turned to see a nasty fight between one of the regulars and a stranger."

Tony turned to his bouncer and said, "Come on, let's go break it up. It's probably one of those losers from The Doll House."

Tony and the bouncer worked their way through the crowd to the bar, leaving me alone on the stage with Carmen. I turned to run into the dressing room, but Carmen's bodyguard grabbed me around the waist. The DJ had queued up a heavy metal playlist before he left for the night. I was on my own. AC/DC's "We will Rock You" drowned out my protest.

Carmen yelled, "Alberto, hold her up by her wrists."

I twisted in the big man's grasp as he pulled my wrists over my head until I was standing on the balls of my feet. The big guard's other hand was on my stomach, holding my nearly naked body tight against him. I could feel the bodyguard's erection pressing against my bare ass. Carmen grasped my breast and squeezed hard. I squealed in pain, but the bastard began kneading my breasts enthusiastically.

"Santo cazzo Madre di Christi! Alberto, these beautiful breasts are real. I was sure such full firm breasts had to be implants."

I writhed in Alberto's strong grip as his boss continued mauling my breast while grasping my tear-stained face with his other hand. He twisted my nipple and moved his fat lips next to my ear.

He hissed, "No one makes Carmen look like a buffone and escapes punizione. I'd fuck you right now on the stage if it weren't for the two undercover cops in the crowd. You're just a wild filly that is begging to be fucked until she is broken. After I crush Tony, all his dancers will be begging to work for me. Before you know it, you'll be dancing naked in my club and turning tricks on the tables. When you get too old, I'll put you in a show with a stallone. You'll be sorry you ever laughed at Carmen."

I writhed in terror and pain as he twisted my nipples. I pleaded with him, "Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make anyone laugh at you. You touched me, and I slapped you without thinking because I'm not that kind of girl."

"But that's exactly the kind of prostituta you are. Now I am going to show you what a slut you are. If you kick me, I'll have Alberto break your leg."

Carmen knelt in front of me, and I could see a high definition close up of my body on every large screen TV in the room. I looked down my trembling body as he grabbed the sides of my G-string. He slowly pulled it down, exposing the top of my carefully trimmed auburn pubic hair millimeter by millimeter.

Carmen laughed again. "Once again, you surprise me, signorina. I couldn't believe your long beautiful red hair was natural."

I jerked when the string slid over my clit, and Carmen laughed in delight when it popped into view. The little nub was hard and sticking out from my engorged pussy. The crowd roared when the camera zoomed in on my clit. My moist pussy filled the TV screens.

Carmen said, "That was so much fun, let's do it again."

I squealed and twisted my body in my captor's grip when Carmen slid the tight string over my clit again. He laughed as he proceeded to drag the string over my sensitive nub again and again. I threw my head back and screamed. The crowd roared its approval.

I was close to cumming when Carmen dragged my G-string down my legs and shoved it into his pocket. I stared in horror at a closeup of my flowering pussy on the TV. My thighs were glistening with the fluids flowing out of my vagina. I squeezed my eyes shut when Carmen slid his hands up my thighs. His fat fingers spread my engorged lips. My eyes shot open when he dragged his tongue across my clit. He moved his head back and blew on my moist pussy. I screamed out a protest when I saw a closeup of my pussy on the TV. I was wet and open for everyone to see my most private parts. My clit was swollen and smoldering with arousal.

"Oh God, please don't. Not in front of everyone. Please, Carmen, please, I'm so sorry."

"Too late to be sorry, signorina. It's time for both of us to have some fun at Tony's expense."

I screamed when Carmen sucked my clit between his fat lips. My body jerked when he flicked his tongue across the sensitive nub. I screamed again when he shoved his fat middle finger into my tight sopping vagina. He dragged the tip of his rough finger across my G-spot as he sucked my tender clit. Carmen thrust his fat finger deep into my vagina faster and faster.

At some point, my body betrayed me. My hips began to push back against his thrusting finger.

I heard myself yammering, "Oh, please no, ah, ah, ah, no, oh God no, please, please, please ..."

I arched my back and came hard. The crowd screamed enthusiastically as Carmen pulled his head back to reveal to the screaming crowd that my pussy was humping his fat finger.

I thought his assault was over when I slumped in the bodyguard's firm grip totally spent.

Carmen laughed, "I'm going to make you cum again, so you'll accept that you are just a common slut. I find that women who can cum multiple times make much better prostituta. Tony has been neglecting your training. When you come work for me, I'll work with you myself."

Carmen pressed his face against my pussy and licked the length of my slit. I rose up on the balls of my feet to escape the pressure of two of my tormentor's fat fingers trying to penetrate my quivering sex. He said something to his bodyguard who responded by pressing a finger against my ass.

I shrieked as they began their degrading assault in front of a howling crowd of nearly two hundred lust-crazed men. I screamed again when the guard's muscular finger penetrated my ass. I writhed in agony as Carmen pressed his fat fingers harder against my tight wet vagina. I was yammering incoherently as the guard's finger twisted in my ass and Carmen grunted with the effort, he was applying to penetrate my tight hole. No matter how hard I twisted and turned, I couldn't escape their invading fingers.

The world went black for a moment when Carmen's fingers finally managed to work their way into my tight hole. I felt excruciating pain as he forced his fingers deep. I cried and whimpered as both men paused for a moment.

A sharp stab of intense pleasure overwhelmed me when Carmen dragged his thumb across my clit. I moaned, and my eyes popped open to the sight of a closeup view on the TV of Carmen's two fingers buried to the knuckle in my glistening pussy. I shrieked when he began thrusting his fingers into my tight wet hole. The bodyguard followed Carmen's rhythm as he thrust and twisted his finger in my ass. I don't know when the pain stopped, but it wasn't long before I could see my hips thrusting to capture every ounce of pleasure possible from Carmen's fingers. I was twisting my hips on the guard's fingers. I could feel Carmen's breath on my swollen and very wet pussy. I came hard when he sucked my clit between his fat lips. My body kept trembling long after the two men stopped their assault.

Carmen laughed and said, "I'll have you turning tricks at the Doll House inside of a month."

I was sobbing uncontrollably because I was terrified the fat bastard was right. Now that I had abandoned my pretension of being a good girl, I knew I was on the fast track to hell.

I heard Tony yell, and Carmen went flying across the stage.

"Asshole, this isn't The Dollhouse. This is my club and my rules. You don't get to poke your nasty, fat, dirty fingers into my dancers. Now get the fuck out of my club."

Tony glared at Alberto, and the big man released me to help Carmen to his feet. The fat man rubbed his jaw where Tony had struck him.

Carmen said, "Bastardoa! You'll pay for hitting me. I'm going to enjoy crushing you and taking your bella ballerina."

Tony helped me to my feet, and I started to run to the dressing room door. He grabbed my arm and said, "You still have your last dance set."

"Please, Tony, I can't. I'm naked."

I looked at Tony, and he just stared at me. I pleaded, "Oh God, no. Please, Tony."

"It's just a dance. We've already seen every inch of your body. Besides, your fellow dancers need the tips. If you want your share of the auction money, you'll finish your performance."

I looked at the floor and nodded. I walked over to the pole and used a towel to make sure it was dry. I bent down to check my shoes as the DJ played "Porn Star Dancing."

Somehow, I made it through the set. The screams from the crowd made me aware of my nudity every time I shook my beasts or spread my legs. I hated myself for becoming more aroused as I danced.

Finally, my set was over, and it was well past our normal closing time. I bowed and quickly grabbed a ton of tips from the appreciative members of the audience standing by the stage. Excited hands reached for my naked, sweaty flesh as I bent down to accept their offerings.

I ran into the dressing room and pulled on an extra-large men's tee shirt I kept in my bag. I sat in my chair and stared at my reflection in the mirror. Who was this woman? Carmen said I was a slut and a prostitute. How could I argue?

The waitress and other dancers chatted excitedly as they changed. The tips had been fantastic. They all gave me thanks for bringing in the large crowd and giving a great performance. It wasn't long before the room was empty except for Ashley and me.

Ashley said, "Are you Ok? Do you want me to stay?"

"I'm fine. You should get home to your family."

Ashley put her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Tiffany, you were amazing out there. I hope Tony gives you a bonus."

Once Ashley left, I broke down and cried. This was one of the worst days of my life. Tony had said I was his girl, but he had used me to show off to his enemy. I might as well have been a hunk of prime beef. My reveries were interrupted by Tony entering the room.

Tony cleared his throat and asked, "Babe, I'm so sorry. Things got out of hand. Are you Ok?"

I jumped up and turned into Tony's arms. I held on tight to his shirt as I cried my eyes out.

Tony stroked my back as I clung to him. I felt weak, and my body was trembling.

Tony said, "Babe, you did great tonight. I'm proud of my beautiful girl. You saved the club. After years of struggling to make ends meet, I thought I was finally going to have to sell out to Carmen. As a reward, I'm going to up your percentage of the take. You'll be happy to know your share for tonight is almost $1200."

I whimpered when Tony's hand slipped under the bottom of my tee shirt and cupped my bare ass. He tilted my head up and kissed me hard. I opened my lips as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I remembered how he had taken me the night before, and my moist pussy quivered in anticipation. I was his girl, and I needed him. I needed him to tell me I was a good girl. But I was tired of being good, and I needed him to quench my burning passion.

His hand squeezed my ass before sliding up my back. He gathered my tee shirt and lifted it over my raised arms. I shivered and pressed my naked body against his. His lips traced a path down my neck and chest. I moaned when his mouth found my breast. His tongue danced over my nipple. A voice told me this was wrong. I knew I was at the height of my fertility, but Tony said I was his girl. After years of being good, I wanted him. I growled and grabbed his shirt. I ripped the buttons open.

Tony laughed, "Someone's eager. Don't worry Babe I've got just what you need."

Tony unfastened his belt and stripped off his pants and underwear together. I moaned as his huge erection sprang free. Tony grabbed my hips and turned me around. He put a hand in the middle of my back and bent me over my dressing chair. I looked over my shoulder as he pressed his erection between my thighs and rubbed the head of his cock along my moist slit. I jerked when his cock hit my clit.

I lost myself to my lust and moaned, "Please, Tony, don't tease me. I need you inside of me. I was so scared out there. Please fuck me. Please fuck me hard."

"Don't worry Babe. I'll fuck you so hard, you'll never forget tonight. I'll make sure you leave satisfied."

I grunted as Tony drove his big dick all of the ways in with one thrust. God, I was so ready for him.

Tony held my hips tight as he ever so slowly pulled his cock out until just the tip was parting my lips. I felt every ridge as it slid out of my tight pussy. He paused with his cock at the entrance to my sex. I whimpered with a forlorn feeling of emptiness.

"Please, Tony, oh God, please."

He thrust his cock back into the depths of my vagina, and I screamed in relief. His hands found my hanging breasts and squeezed. He took pity on me when I pleaded for more. He began to take me with short, fast strokes. I drove my hips back to force him deeper. Our sweaty bodies slapped together. My nostrils flared at the intense odor of sex. My panting was interrupted by animal grunts coming out of my mouth every time he drove into my eager pussy. I screamed when his fingers found my clit again and stroked the sensitive nub in time with his thrusting. His breathing got ragged when I lost myself in an intense orgasm. I screamed again, and my vaginal gripped his big cock tight. I felt him shoot his potent seed into my fertile womb.

Tony's body went rigid, and he cried out, "Oh, fuck me."

He collapsed on my sweaty back, and we gasped for breath. I moaned when his cock slid out of my vagina. I felt his cum ooze out of my pussy and run down my thigh. I tried to stand up, but his hand pressed down on my neck. He moved to stand by my side. I turned my head to look at him.

"Tony?"

I jumped when I felt another pair of hands on my waist. I looked over my shoulder as Frankie drove his cock into my sloppy vagina. The cheating bastard wasn't interested in foreplay and began rapidly thrusting his long cock into me.

"Oh, God, no! Frankie, get off of me. You're Ashley's husband for God's sake. Tony, why are you letting him do this?"

I heard the backdoor to the club slam shut. There had been someone else in the club besides the three of us. Who else knew I was being gang fucked in the dressing room? They must have heard my screams of passion.

Tony said, "It's business, Babe. Frankie lost his bid for your G-string, but I don't want to leave all of his money on the table. Just relax, I'll split it with you."

I cried, "But you said I was your girl. I thought you loved me."

"Hey, I do love you, Babe. Now show me some loving and suck my dick. I want to be ready when Frankie finishes."

I started to scream, but Tony shoved his cock in my mouth. It tasted of cum and pussy. He put his hands in my sweaty hair and shoved his big cock down my throat. He was too big, and I couldn't get my hands on his erection to control the depth of his thrusts. I gagged as he fucked deep into my throat.

Frankie was a big, strong construction worker, but he was gasping for air as he pounded into me with increasing urgency. He was close to the end as he drove into me with short, fast strokes. He slammed into me one last time and shot his warm cum deep into my womb. He held me tight, pressing his crotch against my ass until his flaccid cock finally slid out of my quivering vagina.

I gasped for breath when Tony pulled his wet erection out of my mouth. He switched places with Frankie and drove his cock into my pussy. Once again, his fingers found my clit, and he rubbed his fingers across my burning nub. Frankie hadn't cared about my release and had left me aroused. I came hard as soon as Tony's fingers strummed across my clit.

I whimpered when Tony pulled his still hard cock out of my spasming pussy. He pulled me down to the carpet and laid me on my back. He crawled between my legs but didn't enter me. Instead, he surprised me with a passionate kiss on my mouth. He worked down my neck until his lips found my breast. I whimpered when he cupped my mound and caressed my sex. I was so angry at Tony that I was startled when my hips pressed up against his hand. Oh God, Carmen was right. I am a slut. No, I was being paid for fucking; I was a whore.

Tony shifted his weight to his forearms and stared into my half-closed eyes. He said, "Ready?"

I whispered, "Please."

"I can't hear you, Babe. Please, what?"

"Please fuck me."

"How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Hard, fuck me hard, Tony."

Tony laughed and pushed my knees up to my chest. My legs rested on his broad shoulders as he guided his big cock into my pussy. It slid in deep until the tip was against my cervix. I smiled at how easily I took all of his huge cock. There was no pain, and I felt full. His lips found my breast again, and I arched my back to press my nipple into his mouth.

He played with my breasts for a moment before he groaned, "Now!"

The first time Tony had started slowly. There was nothing gentle this time as he started fucking into my pussy hard. My body shook as he drove his cock into my sex. I matched his rhythm after a couple of strokes and thrust my hips up to meet him. Our sweaty bodies slapped together, filling the room the sound and aroma of our passion.

He had already cum once tonight, and his stamina was incredible. He fucked me for an eternity, and I lost awareness of anything except his cock and my pussy. He slowed his pace every time he sensed I was close to another orgasm. My arousal kept growing, but he kept me on the edge. I wailed in desperation and slid my hand down to rub my clit. The stimulation was so intense, I came and then I came again. My pussy clenched on Tony's fat cock and finally pushed him over the edge. His body shook as he shot his seed against my cervix. He collapsed on top of me, but I was so far gone I barely noticed the weight of his powerful body. It had been an intense night, and I was exhausted from dancing, anxiety, and more sex than I had had in years.

I was close to sleep when Tony broke our embrace. My legs slid to the floor, still splayed open. I could feel cum running down my ass. My hips ached, and my muscles felt like noodles. Mostly, I felt cold and forsaken. Tony had betrayed my hopes. I felt like a stupid whore.