Cursed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at Mr. Masahiro's face. Only a small smile betrayed his eagerness. I lowered my eyes and closed them tight. I felt a knot in my stomach. I wanted to run out of the room.

"I am sorry, Hisayo, I don't understand. What do you mean by pleasure yourself?"

Hisayo's lips brushed against my ear as she murmured, "I apologized. My English leaves much to be desired. Perhaps I was trying too hard to be delicate and did not convey Mr. Masahiro's request accurately. He would like you to touch yourself as you dance. You can begin by caressing your beautiful full breasts."

I shuddered as the petite Japanese woman lightly touched my breast to make sure she wasn't misunderstood.

"Please pay attention to your nipples; he likes to see them hard."

I gasped as the beautiful Asian woman pinched my already hard nipple.

"When he nods, slide your hands down your stomach and massage your sex."

I trembled as Hisayo's fingers lightly traced a path from my breast down my tight abdomen and slipped to the juncture of my thighs. While I was distracted by the touch of her fingers, she placed her other hand on my knee and slowly eased my legs apart. I jerked when her fingers brushed over my exposed clit.

My yelp had barely died away when she continued, "At the end of the song, Mr. Masahiro would like you to bring yourself to an orgasm while kneeling in front of him with your legs spread."

The beautiful young woman dipped a couple of slim fingers deep inside of my dripping wet vagina. She slid her wet fingers slowly from my core and used them to lubricate my clit. She rubbed her fingers across the top of my slit until I was shaking. I was close to an intense orgasm when she removed her hand.

I moaned, "Please, oh God, please."

Hisayo smiled and put her wet fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them for a moment as my arousal fell back from the edge she had pushed me to.

She said, "I will convey any additional instructions he has while you pleasure yourself. Carmen told Mr. Masahiro that you would be pleased to perform this request. Shall I inform your boss that you are unwilling? Perhaps now you understand me better?"

I shuddered as I contemplated the consequences of refusing. The best I could hope for would be that Carmen would have me thrown out. He would keep any money I earned, and my daughter wouldn't get the medicine she needed. However, I believed Alberto's threat of a beating and knew there were far worse things than being cast out into the snow penniless and naked.

Mr. Masahiro sensed my reluctance and barked an order to the man next to him. When the man slapped four one hundred dollar bills next to the others, I knew I was going to comply.

Hisayo said, "Mr. Masahiro says there is a bonus for having a true orgasm. He has seen many women try to trick him and assures me he will know if you try to fake one."

"Hisayo, please tell Mr. Masahiro that I will do my best to satisfy his desires. I apologize for my confusion and hope my performance lives up to his wishes. Could you please help me to my feet. I am feeling a little shaky."

She whispered, "Tiffany, I am happy to help you. You are a courageous woman. You should know I am jealous of your stunning beauty."

Hisayo put her hand behind my head and leaned to kiss me on the lips. Her hand cupped my breast and gently squeezed my nipple. I moaned, and the tiny Japanese woman plunged her tongue into my mouth to the cheers of the men.

When she broke the kiss, she took my hand and helped me up. She steadied me with one hand on my ass.

She said, "Relax, you have all of the time in the world. I will put the song on repeat."

I looked at Mr. Masahiro and bowed. I closed my eyes and forced myself to breathe. Hisayo walked over to the touch screen, and the music began to play. My feet were shoulder length apart, and I started swaying my hips to Van Morrison's "Ballerina."

"Spread your wings

Come on fly awhile

Straight to my arms

Little angel child."

My dad had always told me to face my worries, head-on. I opened my eyes and fixed my gaze on Mr. Masahiro as I danced. I ran my hands up through my rust red locks and fluttered them above my head. The cool breeze from the overhead vent had already made my nipples firm. They became even harder when I slid my hands up my stomach and cupped my breasts. I grasped my nipples between my fingertips and rolled them back and forth. All the while, I stared into Mr. Masahiro's eyes. I played with my breasts until he smiled and nodded his head.

I moved my feet further apart and skimmed my hands down my abdomen to my shaved pussy. I bent my knees and dipped as my fingertips brushed down the outside of my engorged labia. I drew one finger back up through my glistening slit. I shuddered when my fingertip rubbed across my protruding clit. It was too sensitive to touch yet. I cupped my mound and massaged my pussy. I slipped a finger inside my moist vagina and sought my G-spot. I thrust my finger into my vagina over and over. I felt a trickle of fluid run down my thigh. I slipped my wet finger out of my vagina and slid it up my slit. My body jerked when I touched my clit again. My thumb rubbed around my clit in lazy circles. I slid two fingers from my other hand into my dripping vagina. I thrust them against my G-spot again and again as I stroked my clit faster and faster. The room was filled with the boiling fragrance of my sex.

My legs began trembling, and I dropped to my knees in front of Mr. Masahiro. I was panting with ragged breaths. I spread my knees wide apart. My fingers were now flying over my sex. The song was nearing the end of its second repeat, and I was beginning to wonder if I could cum in front of strangers. I whimpered when I managed to clasp my clit between my fingertips. My body trembled as I shook my clit. I was desperate to achieve release, but the promise of an orgasm seemed to be receding. Tears were running down my cheeks. I was so exhausted and far too inebriated, I was afraid I was incapable of an orgasm. I forced myself to rub my sex harder. My legs were shaking from my unrelenting effort. I pulled my fingers from my vagina and twisted one of my nipples hard.

I looked into Mr. Masahiro's eyes and pleaded, "Please, please help me."

Hisayo translated my plea, and Mr. Masahiro smiled. He leaned forward and slid his hand up my quivering thigh. He plunged two fat fingers deep into my vagina and began to gently work them in and out of my quivering core. I tilted my head back and screamed as I orgasmed hard. My vagina contracted around his fingers as he continued to thrust them into my sopping pussy. I draped my arm around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. My tears soaked his silk robe.

After a few moments, Hisayo helped me to sit back cross-legged. My body was drenched in sweat, and I was still breathing hard. She held a cup of sake to my lips and encouraged me to drink. I glanced at Mr. Masahiro. He had a slight smile.

I murmured, "Hisayo, I failed Mr. Masahiro. Please tell him, I'm sorry I had to ask him for help."

Hisayo relayed my feelings to her boss. He laughed hard and responded.

Hisayo said, "Mr. Masahiro is very pleased. He said your performance was outstanding. He was overjoyed that you asked for his help. It gave him much pleasure to touch your magnificent body."

I smiled at the compliment and bowed to Mr. Masahiro. He spoke to Hisayo for some time.

Hisayo said, "Mr. Masahiro apologizes that he must rise early to return to Japan. He hopes to see you on his next trip. Perhaps you could prepare yourself for his next visit. He would like you to perform to Van Morrison's album, Moondance?"

I bowed and said, "I would be pleased to entertain Mr. Masahiro when he returns."

Hisayo said, "Mr. Masahiro has one last request for this evening. He understands that you are a very accomplished lap dancer. If you are willing, he would like to conclude the evening with a lap dance performed to Van Morrison's two songs about Cyprus Avenue."

I glanced up at Mr. Masahiro before lowering my eyes. I was naked, and he was wearing only a short silk robe. Still, Mr. Masahiro had been a gentleman all evening. He had only touched me at my request. What did it matter if I gave him a lapdance? I knew how to handle customers who got out of hand as long as it wasn't a gang of horny college boys.

I said, "Hisayo, please tell Mr. Masahiro I would be delighted to satisfy his wish."

Hisayo said, "Please pour another round of sake."

After we all shouted "kempai," Hisayo rose and selected the songs Cyprus Avenue and Madam George. I slid off of the table onto Mr. Masahiro's lap. He was sitting cross-legged on a cushion. I put my hands on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist. I stared into his eyes as 'Cyprus Avenue' began playing. I started moving my hips in a small circle.

"And I'm caught one more time

Up on Cyprus Avenue ...

But my heart keeps beating faster

And my feet can't keep still

And all the little girls rhyme something

On the way back home from school."

Mr. Masahiro put his hands around my waist and pulled my hips against his crotch. He kept one hand in the middle of my back as I ground my body against his. I moaned when he cupped my breasts and rolled my nipple between his fingers. I felt his growing hardness separated from my core by only a delicate piece of silk cloth.

Hisayo knelt beside Mr. Masahiro and reached between our bodies. She untied the belt securing his robe and pulled the beautiful garment open. He pulled me close, and I felt his erection sliding along my moist slit. Hisayo leaned over and pushed my shoulders back onto the tabletop. I jumped when Mr. Masahiro's cock press against the entrance to my vagina.

I started to protest. "Please, please ..."

Hisayo pressed her lips against mine and swallowed the 'no,' I tried to utter. I arched my back as Mr. Masahiro's plunged into the depths of my vagina in one smooth thrust. I groaned into Hisayo's mouth, and she used the opportunity to push her tongue past my lips. Her hand found my breasts, and she played with one then the other. Mr. Masahiro's hands gripped my ass and guided my hips back and forth against his erection. I gave in to the gentle stimulation in cadence with the slow tune. I wrapped my arms around Hisayo's neck. My legs were wrapped around Mr. Masahiro's back, and I pulled him tight against my core.

I closed my eyes and drifted with Van Morrison's hypnotic music. I was in a trance as I recalled the pleasant times of my childhood. I remembered dancing to the same song for my father. I recalled my mother brushing my hair and singing lullabies. I could see their smiling faces and felt their warm kisses. I remembered their wishes for me to have a happy life when they dropped me at college. I realized I was sobbing as I told them how much I missed them. I loved them so much.

Hisayo's hand skimmed down my trim abdomen and found my clit. She gently stroked her fingers across the top of my slit as Mr. Masahiro continued to slowly thrust into my warm vagina. Her mouth found a hard nipple, and I moaned. My body trembled, and I held my breath as a gentle orgasm washed over my body. As it faded, I drifted back into my trance.

I recalled how proud my parents were of me when I told them my grades in my first semester in college. I told them about this wonderful boy I had met in the library. During my second year in college, I moved in with the love of my life. We were engaged to be married. My body was shaking uncontrollably as I recalled my parents dying on their way to pick my fiancee and me up for the holidays. I gave in to my grief and wept uncontrollably when I remembered the rejection from my fiancee when I told him I was pregnant. I had had to abandon my dreams of becoming a nurse. I remembered the joy when my beautiful daughter was born. I love her so much. I devoted my life to raising Amber. I cried harder as I thought of how sick she was. I was so scared.

I wept harder. My body was shaking as I orgasmed again and again. I have no idea how long Mr. Masahiro fucked his cock into me. I was vaguely aware that I had heard the two songs more than once. He was taking me so slowly, I thought he would never cum.

Mr. Masahiro's managers had been yelling what sounded like encouragement to their boss the whole time he was fucking me. When they started yelling at each other, I was terrified that they were fighting over who would take me next. Jiro barked out what sounded like a command. One of his junior managers seized my wrists and pulled them over my head. He bound them together with his silk tie and secured them to one of the table legs. I jerked on the bindings to pull my hands free, but the knot held.

Jiro handed his tie to the man who had bound my wrists. He scurried around the table and tied one of my ankles to a table leg. The other junior manager tied up my remaining ankle with his necktie. The whole time they were securing my limbs to the table, Mr. Marahiro continued slowly thrusting his cock into me. Hisayo's fingers swirled over my clit and drove me to one orgasm after another as I writhed against my soft restraints on the wet tabletop.

The only person in the room not yet involved was Mr. Marahiro's huge black bodyguard. I stared at him as he quietly watched his boss fuck me. He stood silently with his hands clasped in front of him. When he noticed me watching him, he dropped his pants to reveal the most massive erection I had ever seen. The only change in his demeanor was a big smile that showed acres of white teeth set against the blackest skin I'd ever seen.

I shrieked when one of the junior managers pinched my nipple. Oh God, when had they taken off their suits? All they were wearing were their underpants. Not to be outdone, the other junior manager laughed and tugged my other nipple. Mr. Jiro was kneeling behind me with my head between his bare thighs. He laughed and said something that set his underlings to yelling at each other again. I knew they were arguing about who would take me next.

It was my first night working in The Dollhouse, and I was about to be gangbanged. It was my own fault. I had willingly asked Carmen for a job knowing the place's horrible reputation. If I'd had any doubts that I was a prostitute, tonight would put an end to any of my claims of virtue.

The men's screaming changed to shouts of joy when Ashley entered the room with more sake. They gave another cheer after she filled their cups, and they toasted their boss while he continued to pound his cock into my pussy. Ashley looked at me with a concerned expression inviting me to ask for help.

Hisayo said, "Thank you, Ashley. You can leave now. Tiffany has everything under control."

Mr. Jiro tilted my head back and shoved a bottle of sake into my mouth as I panted for breath. When I refused to swallow, he pinched my nose closed.

"Swallow, and I'll let you breathe. Come on, it's a party. Let's have some fun."

I held my breath as long as I could before I surrendered to the inevitable. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed until the smiling gentleman laughed and said, "Leave some for me."

He sat back on his knees and took a healthy drink from the bottle before pouring the rest down my throat. I was gasping and choking when Mr. Marahiro lifted up my hips. I opened my eyes and saw him rise up onto his knees. He was done with slow and gentle. He began driving his cock into me hard and fast. Hisayo's fingers flew over my clit. I looked at the pretty Japanese woman. Her robe was open, and she had one hand between her legs, rubbing herself as intensely as she stroked my clit.

I pleaded, "Oh God, fuck me. Please fuck me hard. Ah, ah, ah ..."

I screamed and orgasmed hard. Mr. Masahiro shouted and shot his seed deep into my womb. His body went rigid with his body pressed against mine. He moaned over and over as my vagina milked every drop of semen from his cock. I felt a moment of relief that I had started taking birth control again earlier in the week.

My thighs were open wide, trembling, and held securely in place by the bindings around my ankles and wrists. I was barely aware of Mr. Masshiro's flaccid cock slipping out of my vagina. His cum ran down my ass and pooled under me. Mr. Jiro was now standing behind his boss, waiting to take his turn. Mr. Jiro's underlings began shouting encouragement as they stroked their cocks in anticipation.

Mr. Masahiro barked out a command, and the three men walked over to their carefully folded clothing and began dressing. Hisayo sat up and straightened her clothing.

She said, "Mr. Masahiro said you have given enough of yourself tonight. He thanks you for a splendid evening and looks forward to seeing you again in a month."

The underlings untied me and retrieved their neckties. Mr. Jiro scowled as he placed more hundred dollar bills on the growing pile.

He bowed to me and smiled. "Until tomorrow night."

After they left, I curled up on the table and slid into a deep sleep.

I was having a peaceful dream where all of my troubles were gone, and Amber was healthy. I woke to Alberto slapping my face.

"Wake up, wake up. Carmen wants to see you."

I put up my hands to ward off the stinging slaps. After a couple of stinging slaps on my naked ass, I opened my eyes to find the Japanese party gone.

"Go away. I want to sleep."

"Fuck that, bitch. Carmen wants to see you now."

Alberto grabbed my arm and pulled me to a sitting position. He slapped me again, and I cried out. He pulled me to my feet and held me by my biceps. I would have collapsed on my own, but Alberto splashed my face with a glass of water.

"Get dressed now, or I'll drag you through the bar naked."

I looked around. My clothes were sitting in a pool of spilled sake.

I gestured at my clothes and said, "My outfit is ruined. You need to get me another one."

Alberto laughed, "You get one outfit a week. It's The Dollhouse's policy. No one cares if your outfit is ruined. I don't care if a customer ripped it to shreds. Either put it on or go naked for the rest of the night."

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to my clothes. I rung out my top and tugged it over my shoulders. It smelled of old sake. The thin wet material stuck to my breasts. Of course, the damp cloth was transparent. My pink nipples and dark areola were clearly visible. I squeezed the sake from my ruined baby doll bottoms and pulled it up my thighs. At least the wet material clung to my skin. There was little danger it would slide off. Instead, the wet cotton clung to my pussy lips. My slit was on display as a dark line up between my swollen lips. I stepped into my dance shoes. Before I left, I grabbed the pile of hundred dollar bills.

Alberto laughed, "It looks like the Japanese party paid well for your services. I hope you had a good time."

I shuddered as I recalled being fucked by the Japanese CEO while his female assistant rubbed my clit until I came on the elderly man's cock. I remembered the encouragement the local managers offered their boss as they watched my degradation and anticipated their turn assaulting my naked body. I tried to convince myself that I had been an unwilling participant. After all, I had been plied with cup after cup of sake before being tied up and used. To think otherwise would mean I was a whore.

Alberto opened the bamboo doors, and the din from the bar blasted my ears. I couldn't believe it wasn't even midnight. The Dollhouse was standing room only. Both stages had dancers, and the music was blaring. Alberto took my arm and propelled me to Carmen's office. It was a relief when Alberto closed the door and plunged the room into silence. I couldn't believe the clock on the wall showed it was a few minutes until midnight. When would this horrible night end?