Cursed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen finished what he was working on before looking up at me with a smile. I couldn't remember Carmen smiling except when he was tormenting me. I forced myself to take a deep breath.

He said, "Mr. Masahiro was very pleased with your performance. He was sorry he had to leave. He told me he planned on another trip next month, and he made a request for you to wait on him again. That makes me very happy."

I said, "I am glad you're happy, but I'm not comfortable doing that again."

Carmen snorted, "From what I saw, you had a good time, and he tipped you generously."

"What do you mean?"

Carmen hit a couple of keys on the keyboard in front of him, and the screen behind him played a video of Mr. Masahiro fucking me in the private room. I heard myself moaning and encouraging Mr. Masahiro to fuck me harder. I watched in horror as I saw my face as I climaxed repeatedly. I heard Mr. Masahiro grunt and his ass clench. Some minutes later, his cock slid out of my gaping vagina, and his cum ran down between my ass cheeks. Mr. Masahiro rose and dressed. He said something to one of his men, and I watched him add another five hundred dollars to the stack. I saw myself curl up and go to sleep. Carmen turned off the video.

Carmen said, "I record everything that happens in my club to prevent people from taking advantage of me. Besides, I turn a nice profit selling the videos online. I'm sure I have a new best seller with that kinky Japanese bastard fucking a drunk redheaded dancer while she's tied naked to a table. Watching you perform was priceless."

"Oh, God, please don't. I didn't sign up to be a porn star."

Carmen laughed. "Oh, but you did la mia bella puttana. Maybe you should have read your contract."

I sobbed as I realized there was no bottom to the depths of my degradation.

"I didn't ask you here to give you grief. On the contrary, Mr. Masahiro was very profuse in his compliments. However, he felt bad that his local managers did not get to participate fully in tonight's activities. He reserved one of the Asian rooms for them tomorrow night. He insisted that you wait on them alone. They have been excellent customers since Yamanami Heavy Industries opened their plant in Rivervale. That is the reason I had the two Asian rooms built. Those four managers like to party long and hard. Tomorrow night, you will work late, but you can expect excellent tips."

"Four managers? There were only three."

Carmen backed up the video and pointed to the three Japanese as well as the enormous Afro American.

"Why are you counting Mr. Masahiro's bodyguard?"

Carmen laughed. "I think you misunderstood. William Miller is an ex-Marine and the manager of security at the Rivervale facility. I promise you the well endowed Mr. Miller will be here tomorrow with the other managers."

I remembered staring at the enormous erection protruding from the security manager's fly as he calmly stroked the monstrosity. His fat black cock looked like it was considerably larger than Wreck-it Ralph's dick that had felt like a baseball bat. Oh God, he'll rip me apart.

Carmen said, "You did well tonight, and I keep my promises. The money you were tipped by the Japanese belongs to you and Ashley. I will hold it for safekeeping until we close. I will give it to you then along with your pay and your cut of the tips."

He held out his hand, and I gave him the roll of money. I expected I would never see it again. I knew he would keep it if I refused his commands.

Carmen counted the money and placed it in an envelope. He wrote $1000 on the outside after my name. He wrote Ashley's name on another envelope and with $200 after it.

He said, "I think that split is fair since you did most of the work. Now, you can go back to your normal duties. You have time for a couple of dances before closing. You're up in twenty minutes."

"Please, I'm too tired, and I'm fucked up from all the sake. Haven't I done enough for one night?"

Carmen laughed. I watched his massive belly shake as he pounded on the table. He turned to the refrigerator and pulled out a water bottle. He covered the top as he twisted open the lid. I heard the plastic snap, but I still put up my hand in protest when he offered me what I suspected was another doctored drink along with two capsules.

"I'm no drinking any more of your drugged water."

The fat Italian protested my accusation. "Cara Mia, you heard me open the bottle. It's just pure cold water. I want you to drink it to wash down a couple of amphetamine tablets. It's just a little speed like you did in college to pull an all-nighter. You need to be alert to finish your duties."

"I don't trust you. The last drink you gave me was laced with Ecstasy and speed. I'm still messed up. So, I'm not drinking your damn drugged water or taking your fucking pills."

Carmen sat back and smirked. "Perhaps, I should call Alberto in to talk some sense into you. He can explain the contractual consequences of ignoring a direct order. If necessary, he can force the drink down your throat and shove the pills up your ass. It seems like a waste of energy since the water is clean, and a little speed never hurt anyone."

He pushed the bottle and pills toward me before sinking back into his executive chair. He pushed his fingertips together in a steeple and waited. Perhaps he was telling the truth. Maybe he wasn't. In the end, it didn't matter. He had all the power, and I had no desire to discover what Alberto considered to be a punishment after the bastard raped me with the big glass dildo and spanked my bare ass until it was red hot.

I reached for the bottle and pills with shaking hands. I choked down the speed and drained the bottle as Carmen watched with his habitual frog-like smirk.

Twenty minutes later, I realized Carmen had lied. Of course, the bastard lied. You might ask what difference it made since I didn't have a choice. Well, it made all the difference in the world.