Cursed Ch. 07

Story Info
In the Clutches of Carmen.
18.2k words
4.56
16.8k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Cursed: Chapter 7 -- In the Clutches of the Curse

Author's Note: It has been well over a year since I posted the last chapter to 'Cursed.' I had a problem finding an ending and abandoned it after rejecting several ideas. I wanted a conclusion that showed Tiffany's strength. My heroine may be too stubborn to seek help, but she isn't weak. The story will need a couple more chapters to finish.

We resume the story with Tiffany still working her first night at The Dollhouse. If you know my stories, things will get much worse for the heroine before the end.

#

Tiffany

In junior high school, a bully named Mary Beth cursed my best friend, Ashley, and me. She said girls named Ashley and Tiffany were destined to be strippers and prostitutes. I was thrilled when her family moved away before I started high school. I thought we had escaped her curse.

#

It was a little after eleven by the time I finished entertaining the Japanese party. I groaned when Carmen summoned me to his office. He told me to finish out the night working the floor and dancing a couple more sets. I wasn't happy and let him know it.

"Please, I'm too tired, and I'm fucked up from all the damn drugs you gave me and too much sake. Haven't I done enough for one night?"

Carmen pounded on the table and cursed me. "La mia bellissima prostituta, you are done when I say you're done."

I knew it was dangerous to protest, but I wanted my new boss to show me a little respect.

"My outfit has a broken waistband, and it got soaked in sake. Please, I need another uniform."

Carmen laughed, "I'm sure I was clear that you get only one set a week unless you want to fork over a Benjamin."

"You've got to be kidding. I'm not paying a hundred dollars for a cheap outfit I could buy online for ten dollars for both pieces."

"Well, then dance in the one you are wearing or dance naked. I don't care, but I'm sure your fans would prefer that you dance naked."

I protested again, but I sounded more like an exhausted child whining about being told to go to bed.

Carmen stared at me and said, "Tiffany, you sound tired, and you look like shit. That's not good for business."

"I doubt you care, but I was up all night with a sick kid. Don't worry about me. I'll make it to closing."

Carmen shook his head and said, "It's barely eleven, and you look dead on your feet. I think you need a little help."

"I'll be fine without your damn help. I don't have any choice. I need the money to buy medicine for my daughter."

"Tiffany, did you ever pull an all-nighter at school with a little chemical help?"

"A couple of times, but I don't like doing drugs."

Carmen opened a drawer and rooted around for a moment. He dropped a couple of orange oval pills on a napkin.

He said, "Here you go. These are prescription amphetamines. I keep them around for situations like this when someone is having a rough night. I can't have my workers falling asleep on the job. Now take the damn pills, or I'll call Alberto to administer a fitting punishment before he shoves them up your ass. I'm not paying you to sleepwalk."

I recoiled at the thought of having Alberto's vile hands on me again and gave in to his demands.

"I can't swallow them without something to wash them down."

The fat toad turned to the refrigerator and pulled out an unopened bottle of spring water. I was nervous about drinking anything the asshole gave me and scrutinized the bottle. It looked ok, so I twisted the top open. I heard the plastic snap and relaxed.

He pushed the pills toward me before sinking back into his executive chair. He pressed his fingertips together in a steeple and glared at me. Maybe, he was hoping I would refuse. My body was shaking from the stress of confronting the fat bastard. The cold air from the overhead vent blowing on my wet outfit contributed to my misery.

Carmen said, "Stop wasting my time and take the damn pills."

I knew he was right. I would never make it until closing. Hopefully, he wasn't lying about what the pills were. In the end, it didn't matter. He had all the power, and I had no desire to discover what Carmen considered to be a fitting punishment. I remembered how the bastard had ordered Alberto to rape me with the big, cold, glass dildo sitting on the desk in front of me and beat my bare ass until it was red hot.

I reached for the pills with shaking hands and choked them down. I drained the bottle as Carmen watched with his habitual frog-like smirk.

Alberto came into the office and said he needed to talk to his boss in private.

Carmen dismissed me with a smile on his fat face. "Just to show my appreciation for doing a great job entertaining the Japanese, I'm going to let you take a break until your performance on stage. You have twenty minutes to fix your makeup and brush your hair. I suggest you make the most of your break. You look like you were ridden hard and put away wet."

Carmen laughed and said, "Alberto, do you get it? Haha, put away wet. Her clothes are soaked. Ok, now get out. Tiffany, I'll see you on stage later. Remember, we are going to auction off your outfit. Maybe when you're nudo, you'll stop bitching that your clothes are wet and ruined."

#

Fifteen minutes later, when I was fixing my makeup in the dressing room, I realized Carmen had lied. Of course, the bastard lied. Oh, the pills were speed, but somehow he had spiked the water with ecstasy. You might ask what difference it made since I didn't have a choice. Well, it made all the difference in the world.

The drugs' effects from Carmen's bottle of 'pure' water were getting intense by the time I strode out on the stage for my pole dance routine. I felt strangely energized and confident. There was one advantage to having a wet outfit. I didn't have to worry about my bottoms falling off. Still, when I glanced at the large TV monitor, I could see my nipples through the translucent top. The bottoms were hanging off of one hip, and the thin cotton was molded to my swollen pussy lips. The Dollhouse crowd loved the look.

At the end of my routine, I took a bow. I strolled along the edge of the stage and let men shove money into my waistband.

When I turned toward the door, Carmen put his arm around my waist and announced to the crowd, "I'm sure a lot of you were across the street last Saturday night watching our sweet Ice Princess perform. I have to give credit to that asshole Tony for coming up with the idea of auctioning off her clothes. So I'm going to steal his idea. Right now, we are going to auction off Tiffany's top. Her last set will be around 1:00 when we auction off her bottom. We'll let the winner of each auction remove the item themselves. They can help themselves to a good feel of whatever part of Tiffany's body was covered by the item. So let's start the bidding at one hundred dollars for her top."

My top went for a hundred and forty dollars. A big guy with a large gut and suntanned arms won the bid. He was hammered and had trouble climbing the stairs to the stage. He wrapped his muscular arms around me from behind and ground his crotch against my ass. I squealed when he shoved his hands under my top and mauled my tits. His sour breath smelled of stale cigarettes and cheap beer.

I squealed when he pinched my sore nipples. The audience cheered and urged him to stop wasting time removing my top. When he ripped the wet garment over my head, one of the flimsy shoulder straps snapped. The brute quickly returned to abusing my breasts. My tits filled the big-screen TVs in the room. Carmen let him continue molesting me until the drunken fool forced his hand down the front of my PJ bottoms. Alberto tossed him off the stage like a sack of potatoes. I pulled up my bottoms and fled to the dressing room in tears.

Alberto gave me ten minutes to recuperate before he sent Ashley in to get me. Naturally, when I returned to the floor, he reminded me to smile. Carmen's number two wanted me waiting on tables and giving lap dances until my last dance set. He kept my top and said one of the girls would take it to the changing room.

I was the new girl at The Dollhouse, and I got repeated requests for lap dances. Every time I returned to the bar for drinks, I pulled wads of money out of my waistband and put it in the tip jar. I was in a trance from the sake, lack of sleep, and the mixture of drugs Carmen had given me. The effects from the second dose of ecstasy kept getting stronger and left me aroused from all the male attention. The love drug stripped me of my normal haughty response to unwelcome touching of my body.

At Tony's club, the customers had been forbidden to touch the dancers even during a lapdance. None of those rules applied at The Dollhouse. Alberto's only concern was that the club was paid for any activities listed in the menu on every table. Groping wasn't one of the items listed, so the drunken throng felt free to fondle the girls.

Thanks to the ecstasy's increasing effects, I was beginning to enjoy being caressed as I waited on tables. My lap dance customers delighted in sucking on my breasts and sliding their hands under my skimpy bottoms. The horny men's grasping fingers just made me grind my sex on their erections harder.

I gave up trying to keep their hands off of my pussy, but I did my best to discourage them from penetrating my vagina for fear Alberto would discipline me for giving it away free. Carmen had warned the crowd when he auctioned off my top that if they wanted to fuck me, they needed to win the auction for my bottoms.

Eager men laughed at my feeble attempts to block their invading fingers. Rough hands tugged my bottoms halfway down my thighs while I clutched the waistband with both hands and struggled to pull them back up. My body shook as men competed to grab my nearly hairless mound and squeeze my bare ass cheeks. Fingernails rasped across my exposed clit. I screamed in response to a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was getting more aroused by the minute and realized I was only moments away from being gangbanged by a room full of big sweaty men. What frightened me was that I was aroused by the threat of being fucked by everyone in the club.

#

The Doll House crowd got wilder the later it got. The waitresses were left alone while carrying drinks, but it was all hands and mouths once they had served a table. Returning to the wait station was like running the gauntlet. Thankfully the men were generous with their tips, and the bouncers were around to make sure the men paid for any extras off the menu.

I was on edge as I carried a tray of drinks to the table in the dark corner where the college boys had raped me. I had to walk past the table with the construction crew and saw Ashley giving John a naked lap dance. When I got closer, I was shocked to see that my best friend was enthusiastically riding the burly foreman's fat cock. I'd never seen anyone having sex before, and watching my best friend happily fucking the rugged man in public was like a punch in the gut. My first reaction was naturally one of disgust, but my second reaction surprised me. I felt intense jealousy. Despite my anger, I couldn't take my eyes off the pair.

Alberto was collecting the money the crew chief had paid to fuck the pretty dancer. Carmen's assistant looked up and scowled at me. What have I done wrong this time? John noticed me standing around gawking and blew me a kiss.

I felt my whole body blush as I hurried to the table in the back corner. The new occupants of the table were EMTs who had just gotten off their evening shift. They were drinking fast to catch up with the rest of the men in the bar. The friendly men insisted that I drink a shot of tequila with them. My sweaty body was burning up from the ecstasy, and the cold beer chaser felt refreshing.

The boldest man at the table leaned toward me and ran his hand up my thigh. He slid his warm hand under my boy shorts and caressed my firm ass. I didn't resist when he pulled me between his widespread thighs.

"How much for a dance?"

I returned his smile. The big man was knock-dead gorgeous, and his eager hand was adding more fuel to the fire raging in my loins. I automatically assumed the Dollhouse pose with my back arched to push out my hips and generous breasts. I might be the newest Doll in the club, but I knew enough to clasp my hands behind my back and smile as his hands roamed over my body.

"Fifty, plus tip."

"Great! My name's Brad. Give me your best shot."

Brad folded a Benjamin and dragged my bottoms down a couple of inches when he shoved it in my ruined waistband. He smiled at the sight of the red triangle of pubic hair he had exposed and pushed my bottoms down further. I watched him stare at my pussy that was only inches away from his smiling face. I could feel his ragged breath on my wet pussy, and I whimpered as he ran his fingers back and forth across the carefully trimmed triangle of red hair. I didn't have a shred of modesty left.

"I always wondered if you were a natural red head when I watched you perform at the Pink Pussycat. I'm thrilled to see that the Ice Princess has finally thawed out. Tonight, I think you're actually worth a fifty for a lap dance."

I gasped as Brad's rough thumb rasped across my protruding clit. The little nub was as hard as my nipples and eager for attention. For a moment, I closed my eyes and lost myself in a fantasy. I imagined it was Steve caressing my clit. My daydream was interrupted when the DJ put on 'Bad Girlfriend' for the naked dancer on stage. It wasn't fair. I was almost there. Instead, I was left on the edge of what I knew would be a pleasant orgasm.

Brad said, "Dance for me, Princess. Lean over and hold on to the top of my chair. I want to play with your plump titties while you dance."

I smiled as I pulled my baby doll bottoms up before leaning over the handsome man. My hips began gyrating to the lewd song about a wanton woman who only wanted a little pleasure in her life.

My girlfriend gotta have it

She's hot, can't stop, up on stage doing shots

Get her drunk, she'll scream like hell

My jiggling breasts hung down only inches from the handsome man's smiling face. One of his muscular hands wrapped around the back of my neck and his lips found a hard nipple. I hissed with pleasure as he sucked hard.

Brad drove his other hand under the back of my shorts and slid down the crack of my ass. I struggled in his firm grasp when his finger pressed against my anus for a moment. The bastard laughed before sliding his fingers deeper. He played around in my wet slit while he switched his hungry lips to my other breast. I squealed when he drove the tip of his fat middle finger into my dripping wet vagina. His hand on my neck held me trapped until I accepted the invading finger. I moaned and began grinding my hips to take his finger deeper.

While the song played, I became his drunk and stoned bad girlfriend. I loved grinding my pussy on his finger. I was aware it was the ecstasy that was driving me to perform this lewd act, but I couldn't help myself. Why had I been so uptight all these years? Now that I had let my hair down, I was having the time of my life. For the moment, my only goal was to pleasure myself on Brad's finger. I wasn't going to be cheated out of my orgasm this time. I even welcomed Brad's friends adding to my excitement when they began caressing my trembling body.

For a moment, the spell was broken when one of Brad's asshole friends wrapped their hand around the wet crotch of my babydoll shorts and forcefully pulled them down to my knees. I expected to be fucked from behind, but I was too far gone to be worried about getting raped.

However, I knew that Alberto was watching and would punish me if I gave anything away for free. I grabbed the waistband and tried to pull the flimsy garment back up to protect my pussy. I fought so hard that I was afraid the delicate piece of cotton would disintegrate. Of course, that was when my orgasm hit and hit as hard as a freight train.

I arched my back and screamed. "Oh, God, yes, yes, yes. Please don't stop. Please don't ever stop. Ahhhhh..."

While my pussy was spasming on Brad's finger, the asshole behind me grabbed a wad of wet cotton in the crotch of my shorts and sliced off a large hunk of fabric with a sharp pocket knife. I heard the assholes laugh, but I was too absorbed in riding out an intense orgasm to understand what had happened. At some point, I let go of my bottoms and gave in to the hands caressing my body.

I played the naughty girlfriend to the end of the song, and Brad almost managed to drag a second orgasm out of my overheated pussy. When he finally let me stand up with help from his friends, I was gasping to catch my breath. Sweat was streaming down my body and dripping off my nipples. I looked down my trembling torso and saw more moisture flowing down my abdomen, where it disappeared for a moment in my red triangle of pubic hair before dropping from my protruding clit.

That was when I saw what was left of my babydoll bottoms bunched around my ankles. I shuffled backward a couple of feet, trying not to trip before bending at the waist to pull up my only remaining garment. I paused to slap aside a pair of hands, pulling my ass cheeks apart. As I tried to stand up, Brad grabbed the back of my head. My quick protest turned to a shriek as the jerk behind me jammed his cock into my wet pussy. My scream abruptly ended when Brad pulled my wide-open mouth down onto his massive erection. His other friends restrained my arms and began mauling my dangling breasts.

My first reaction was anger at being so stupid. The stranger taking me doggy style began fucking me hard, and I forgave him a little when his fingers slid around my hips and rubbed my swollen clit. I moaned on Brad's cock buried deep in my throat as my arousal came roaring back. I fell in love with my unknown assailant fucking me hard when his nimble fingers stroking my clit pushed me over the edge. My vagina gripped his thrusting cock so hard that he shot his load deep in my spasming vagina. I didn't get to enjoy the warm feeling for long. Alberto ripped my unknown lover out of my pussy and shoved him aside. He grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled me to my feet.

"Vaffanculo! I turn my back for a moment, and you think you can fuck one of my dancers for free. Bastardo, Carmen said if you want to fuck the Ice Princess, you have to win the auction for her shorts."

Alberto pulled me away from my playmates with my heels dragging on the floor. He finally stopped when I screamed he was going to dislocate my shoulder.

Luckily, my shorts were still around my ankles. I squatted down to retrieve them, and I was shocked when I saw what was left of my last piece of clothing. The assholes had left me with a ragged loincloth consisting of short flaps of tattered cloth in front and back. The remnants of my outfit were too small to cover everything vital. I skimmed my hand down my back and discovered the ruined shorts left half of my lower ass exposed. The front fragment was only a little larger. It barely covered my vagina if I pulled the ruined waistband down so low that the triangle of red pubic hair above my clit was left exposed. As I walked back to the bar, the elastic waistband rubbed across my hard clit and drove me crazy.

I passed the table where my best friend was still entertaining the construction team. Ashley was completely naked and kneeling in front of one of the men. His hands were wrapped in her hair, and her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. John, the crew foreman, was fucking her from behind with long steady strokes. The asshole crew chief blew me a kiss when he caught me staring. I'd never watched anyone having sex and found the sight intensely arousing. John's cock was big and wet with my friend's juices. I wondered if it felt as good as it looked.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers