Cursed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the floor while Carmen untied my hands. He nodded to the DJ, and music began playing. He slapped my ass hard and walked off the stage. I grabbed the pole above my head and took a couple of running steps. I performed a simple fairy spin, well aware I was displaying my freshly fucked pussy. I was beyond caring that frothy cum was leaking from my gaping hole. I just wanted the night to end.

#

When the song ended, the men lining the edge of the stage waved money and shouted to attract my attention. Several of them were banging beer bottles on the edge of the stage. I was eager for the tips I deserved, but I was wary of the bottles. Carmen walked up behind me and swatted my ass.

"Go on, Princess. You have to keep your fans happy. There are several hundreds of dollars in tips for the taking. Give them what they want. Kiss their beers with your sweet pussy."

He swatted my ass harder, and I stumbled toward the edge of the stage. I wanted to run away, but my daughter needed the money, and Carmen had given me an order. The DJ was playing 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' by Def Leppard.

Now c'mon, take a bottle, shake it up

Pour some sugar on me

Ooh, in the name of love

Pour some sugar on me

I reached for the bills in one man's hand, and he laughed as he pulled the twenty away. He slapped his bottle on the stage, and beer foamed out the top.

"Kiss it and give me a little sugar."

It had been one thing to have a table of nasty customers hold me down and shove a bottle into my pussy and ass. The idea of doing it willingly on stage was even more repugnant. My legs were trembling as I squatted until my labia brushed the top of his cold bottle. I jumped up and held out my hand for the money. He kept the money out of reach and shouted his response to my performance.

"You're new at this, so I'll give you another chance. If you want to earn my tip, you have to do it The Dollhouse way. Squat on my beer and work the mouth of the bottle into your pussy. If you want a bigger tip, take it deep and give it a few bounces."

I stared at him as he waved a wad of cash overhead. I kept dancing while I looked around the stage and saw that more bottles were lining the edge than before. All the waitresses were busy bringing beers to the mob around the stage. Even my best friend, Ashley, was scurrying back and forth between the bar and the crowd.

All of the girls were eager to help me fill the shared tip jar. One of the waitresses even came up on stage with a large empty jar since I had no place for the men to put their tips. I couldn't believe the amount of money the crowd was waving in the air. It was there for the taking.

The man holding the bottle shouted encouragement. "Come on, Princess. Lay a little sugar on me. Take the bottle. Tomorrow night, it'll be my cock you're dancing on."

I kept my eyes focused on his as I did a deep squat. He guided the bottle under my pussy as I lowered myself further. The mouth easily slid inside. I heard the brass weights clink on the glass bottle as I gave a couple of quick hops on the top of the cold bottle. I moaned as the brass weights jerked on my clit. Oh, God, how was I going to make it around the stage without collapsing in a pool of orgasming flesh?

My first tipper gave me a couple of twenties when I staggered to my feet after a dozen bounces. I stuffed the bills into the empty tip jar. When I turned back, he was taking a long pull from his beer. He noticed me staring and held out the half-full bottle.

"Thirsty?"

I grabbed the offered bottle and drained it. God, it felt wonderful going down. The ecstasy had left me thirsty before the auction, and after my energetic performance on stage, I was dying for a drink.

I got more comfortable each time I performed the disgusting act. The next dozen or so times were similar to the first, although I was continually encouraged to take the bottle deeper and ride it longer. Afterward, I took advantage of every offered drink.

Squatting by the edge of the stage put me dangerously close to the audience. Every time I kissed a bottle, rough hands grabbed my ass cheeks and mauled my sweaty breasts. I was rolling hard on ecstasy and speed, and the rough groping was too much stimulation for my feverish body. I fell back on the stage and thrust my hips against the bottle as I orgasmed so hard I thought I would pass out.

There were hands all over my body, grasping my melting flesh. Someone began tugging on the weights, and I screamed as I quickly orgasmed again. The man with the bottle thrust it into my vagina faster and deeper. I saw stars as I orgasmed again and again.

The stripper with the tip jar came to my rescue and pulled me back from the edge of the stage.

"Get up, Tiffany. We have a lot more tips to earn. You aren't earning any money having fun."

The next guy waving money at me didn't have a bottle. I was confused until I heard him shouting that he wanted a titty rub. I'd watched strippers do it for years at the Pink Pussycat, but I'd never even danced topless until a week ago when Frankie took advantage of my desperation. It seemed harmless compared to kissing bottles.

I strutted up to him and leaned over his upturned face. For a moment, he was happy to have his face buried between my dangling breasts. I did a little shimmy and bounced my tits against his cheeks. It all seemed silly, and now I understood why many of the strippers giggled when they did a titty rub. Still, it was easy and provided a quick couple of bucks that added up if the crowd around the stage was large enough. I giggled as he licked the sweat between my breasts. I remembered some of the banter girls had used to enhance their tips.

"That's it, baby. Momma loves you."

Of course, the guy went farther than the patrons at the Pink Pussycat were allowed. He wrapped a hand around my neck and held me while his lips found my nipple. The bastard sucked hard enough to give me a hickey. A moment later, his other hand slid up the soft sweaty flesh of my inner thigh. I shrieked as he bit my nipple while he drove a couple of fingers into my gaping vagina. There was no way I could escape his vigorous finger fucking since other men's hands were grasping my ankles. I rode his thrusting fingers hard as he worked my body into a frenzy. He didn't quit until I came on his rough fingers. His ten-dollar tip was a lot bigger than the standard dollar or two my friends had gotten across the street for a titty rub.

After I stuffed his tip in the jar, I looked around the crowded floor. It looked like there were more guys around the stage than when I started collecting tips. I was breathing hard, and my head was spinning as I moved to the next customer.

#

It was over an hour after the standard closing time when I collected the last tip. I took a bow and staggered back to the changing room. The waitresses and dancers gave me a cheer when I entered. My naked friend, Ashley, hugged my sweaty body and explained the girls' excitement.

"We're all thrilled. The Dollhouse had a record crowd tonight, and the tips were fantastic. I made a shit ton more than I ever got across the street working for that skinflint Tony."

I looked around the dressing room at all the smiling faces, and one of the girls handed me a beautifully wrapped package. I opened the attached envelope and saw that Mr. Masahiro had signed the card with a flourish.

"You gave me great pleasure tonight. I have never met a beautiful woman who shared my appreciation for Van Morrison's poetry. Please accept this humble gift in gratitude. I look forward to seeing you on my next trip."

I carefully opened the elegant wrapping and found a colorful silk robe. The beautiful gown was the nicest gift anyone had given me since my parents died. It was the only nice thing to happen today.

Ashley interrupted my thoughts, "Oh, I almost forgot. When Alberto stopped by with the package for you, he said Carmen was very pleased with your performance tonight and awarded you the employee of the night bonus. He wants to give you your pay personally. Alberto will be by in a half hour to take you to Carmen."

"It's late. I was hoping I could just leave."

"Honey, are you Ok? I cannot believe what you went through tonight. I'm sorry I had to leave you to entertain the Japanese party by yourself. I felt like crying when they streamed the video from the Asian room. Oh God, I couldn't watch when John fucked you on stage. The crowd treated you a lot worse than me on your first night. I tried to warn you that this isn't The Pink Pussycat. Tiffany, are you Ok?"

"Ashley, I knew The Dollhouse was a wicked place before I signed the contract, but I'm desperate for the money just like all of the rest of you. You don't need to cry for me."

"Well, besides the pay, there is another way The Dollhouse is better than Tony's place. There are showers in the back of the changing room. You have time to wash up, and you'll feel better after a hot shower. After you've cleaned yourself up, I'll show you the trick to removing the weights from your poor clit. While you're in the shower, I need to see Carmen about my pay."

I felt dirty, and every muscle in my body hurt. A hot shower sounded terrific. I took a long time in the hot shower and tried to scrub away every trace of the night's activities. My legs were shaking as I washed my tender pussy, and I had to lean against the wall to keep from collapsing. The damn weights danced on my clit, and I couldn't resist the temptation. I slid down the wet wall. My fingers found the strings, and I jerked myself off.

When I recovered, I dried myself and pulled on my new silky Japanese robe. The gossamer wrap was painted with pink cherry-blossom covered trees, and snow-crowned Mount Fuji was floating in the background. It looked like a miniature kimono and even came with a wide silk sash that I tied with a large bow. The gorgeous robe felt fantastic on my bare skin.

Unfortunately, it was several sizes too small. I remembered how I towered over Mr. Masahiro. The bathrobe barely wrapped around my hips enough to cover my sex. It ended just a couple of inches below my ass cheeks. I pulled the wide belt tight and walked out to my changing station. All of the other women were long gone. Ashley still hadn't returned from her meeting.

I sat down and enjoyed the peace. My heart was still pounding from the amphetamines despite forcing myself to take long, slow breaths. At least, the drugs masked my underlying fatigue. I'd had little sleep last night because I had been tending to my sick daughter. My first night at The Doll House had been grueling.

I dried my shoulder-length red hair and brushed out the tangles. When I leaned in close to the mirror, I saw what Carmen had seen. My dark pupils were still swollen from the ecstasy. Would I ever come down?

I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed with my daughter, even if I couldn't sleep. I jumped when Ashley walked into the dressing room. My best friend giggled at my reaction.

"Let's get those damn fishing weights off. It will only take a moment, but it might sting a little. It will be easier if you lie on the bench with your legs spread."

I laid down on my back with my ass at the end of the bench. I nervously watched Ashley cut off the weights and toss them in the trash. Next, she soaked a Q-tip in nail polish remover before kneeling between my thighs. I felt a little stinging before my friend carefully pulled the softened nylon from my sore clit. It felt amazing when she rubbed my slit with a wet washcloth. My hips began moving, and a moan escaped my mouth.

Ashley laughed. "Someone's still rolling on ecstasy. I'd be a fool to pass up this chance."

My hands found the back of her head when her warm lips replaced the cool washcloth. Her tongue rasped across my clit, and my hips thrust up off the bench. She cradled my ass cheeks in her grasping hands. A couple more licks, and I exploded.

Ashley wasn't finished, and neither was I. My lovely friend drove a handful of delicate fingers into my hungry pussy and sucked hard on my clit. Her fingertips found my G-spot and massaged it hard as I screamed out another orgasm.

My hips were flying off the bench as Ashley repeatedly thrust her petite hand deep into my gaping vagina. I saw stars when she shoved a couple of fingers into my abused asshole. I screamed over and over as she drove me to one orgasm after another. My body was a pool of molten iron when she quit. I begged for more.

"Sorry. I have to get home to my kids. At least, they'll have something to eat tomorrow now that I have my cut of the tips."

I managed to open my eyes and smile at my loving friend.

"I'm sorry your husband is missing. I'm sure he'll turn up soon. Frankie has gone off on benders before."

Ashley shook her head and got to her feet. "This time is different. His betrayal is unforgivable. I hope he and Tony are swimming with the fishes in the town reservoir."

"Oh my God, Ashley, that's a terrible thing to say."

"It's what they deserve for raping my best friend."

I was horrified that my best friend had watched. She must have been the one who slammed the back door of The Pink Pussycat after Tony and Frankie had each taken a turn using my body.

"Oh, Ashley, please don't tell me you watched what happened."

"I'd stayed late to give Frankie a ride home. One more DUI, and he'll lose his license again. I'm sorry. I couldn't stop them from gang banging you, so I went home. I planned on throwing him out of the house when he got back, but he never showed up."

"Oh, Ashley, I'm so sorry. Please try to forgive your husband. I know he loves you."

Ashley stared into the corner of the room as if she was seeing the history of her marriage.

"I'll never miss his cheating ways, but I don't feel safe with him gone. Maybe tomorrow, you could remember to return the pistol I lent you."

I nodded. "I promise. Thanks. It was a big help. Maybe you could come with me to buy my own. You've been such a good friend."

Ashley bent down and gave me a quick kiss before running out the door. My friend left me drained, and I decided to rest for a moment. I closed my eyes and rubbed my tender clit. It felt all tingly after having been tied up with weights. Massaging it made it feel better.

I tried not to think about all the nasty shit I'd done my first night at The Dollhouse, but horrible images kept surfacing in my foggy head. By tomorrow Carmen would have posted videos on the club's website, and everyone in town would know what a skanky whore I was. I was sure that Steve would throw us out. My only companions would be Ashley and The Dollhouse girls. No decent woman would talk to me, but every man in town would be my lover.

I'm sure even Mary Beth couldn't have imagined the depths of depravity to which Ashley and I would fall when she cursed us. I should have known it was just a matter of time once I took the waitress job at the Pink Pussycat. All it had taken was a little bad luck to turn me into a stripper. It had taken only a week to go from stripper to whore. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It was true. I was willing to burn for eternity if it would save my daughter's life.

All I could do was pray that the new antibiotics would cure my darling daughter. If Amber were healthy, I could afford better things for us, thanks to my job as Carmen's Doll. As bad as tonight had been, I shuddered at the thought of what tomorrow night would bring. Albert wouldn't be 'protecting' me any longer. Instead, he would be encouraging the customers to use my body in any way they wanted, as long as they paid.

I thought about Mr. Masahiro's burly head of security and his enormous black cock. I moaned and rubbed my tender clit harder. My first assignment tomorrow night was to entertain a party of Japanese managers, and the CEO wouldn't be there to stop his head of security from ripping my pussy up. I remembered how amazing it felt like when the big black man had just the fat head of his cock inside me. I rubbed harder. My body thrashed around on the bench until I came. For once, the intense orgasm left me exhausted.

My last thought before falling asleep was the birth control pills I'd started only a couple of days ago. I hoped they had protected me tonight. I had a nagging feeling that I had forgotten to take tonight's pill before I came to work. When I got back to Steve's house, the first thing I needed to do was check my pill pack. No matter how hard I tried, I drew a blank when I tried to recall taking one tonight.

My sleep was troubled with nightmares about the future. I woke up crying after dreaming that years from now, my daughter had dropped out of college and taken a job at The Dollhouse.

#

Author's Note: This is a fantasy.

However, I've seen all of the activities described except hanging weights from a woman's clit. Tieing fishing lures to a woman's clit would probably lead to serious injury. Please do not try this at home.

I've seen strippers 'kiss the bottle' in dirty clubs, but I've never seen one take the bottle deep.