Cursed Ch. 10

Story Info
Just another night in hell.
9.6k words
4.8
15.2k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Cursed Chapter 10: Just Another Night in Hell

CONTENT WARNING: This dark story is pure fantasy. Be warned. It contains strong Non-Consent / Reluctance content.

All characters depicted in sexual scenes or referred to in a sexual context are over 18.

***

Tiffany

"Fucking whore. You had everyone fooled, pretending to be the innocent girl next door. We called you the Ice Queen like you were a sweet young girl from a Disney movie. I adored you until I caught you fucking Tony and that drunken asshole, Frankie, in the dressing room at The Pink Pussycat. Last night, you stuck another dagger in my heart. You whored yourself on stage with that stupid filthy construction worker while I filmed you coming over and over on his big cock. Fucking cunt. See how you like being fucked by a real man."

Jose, the cameraman, who went to work for Carmen after his former boss, Tony, was murdered, cursed me as he fucked my cum-filled pussy like a madman on Carmen's desk. The asshole punctuated each obscenity with a sharp slap to my bare ass. My new boss had offered me to the crazed Mexican after he had filmed me being raped by Carmen's nephew. It was cheaper than rewarding him with a cash bonus for producing a series of highly profitable pornographic movies featuring me. Last night he'd shot enough video of my degradation to make a dozen films.

Tonight, when I arrived for work at The Dollhouse, I had been summoned to the owner's office. Carmen introduced me to his nephew, who had to flee Italy because of 'women problems.' My boss informed me that Gino would be my new handler. Alberto, the sadistic assistant manager, taught Gino how to manage 'dumb strippers.' Alberto's first lesson started with him ripping my clothes off so Gino could inspect my pussy to ensure I hadn't forgotten to shave.

Alberto's second lesson for Gino was to ensure I was 'warmed up' for the customers. Yesterday, the woman-hating Alberto had used a big glass dildo that was supposed to be a replica of Carmen's cock, to get me aroused. Despite the fact the glass dildo was freezing cold, I had been 'warmed up' with a series of mind-numbing orgasms. Tonight, Gino had passed on the glass dildo in favor of using the tool God had given him. He proceeded to bend me over his uncle's desk and fuck me with a cock that felt as big as a baseball bat.

Jose made sure to record close-up videos of my rape. He directed Gino to spank my ass while fucking me hard. I have no idea what women's problems Gino had in Italy, but the asshole showed everyone that he was an expert with his cock. My fingernails practically clawed tracks in Carmen's massive wooden desk as my new handler drove me from one orgasm to another with only a few seconds between them.

I felt my womb clenching with each powerful thrust and realized that Carmen's nephew was probably knocking me up if Big John hadn't already impregnated me last night. Since I had spent the day at my daughter's side in the hospital ICU, I hadn't had time to visit the pharmacy. I should have bought a six-pack of Plan B the last time. I frowned when I remembered the warning on the package that the pill had to be taken within three days of intercourse. In addition to my worries about Amber's recovery and my upcoming sham wedding to Steve, I had to find time to visit a damn pharmacy. I moaned as another orgasm racked my body from my toes to the top of my head.

Carmen told me he was upset that I wasn't smiling for the camera. When I complained about being exhausted from my long shift last night, the club owner instructed Alberto to give me a shot of cocaine and amphetamines in my ass cheek.

Carmen sneered at my useless protests. "Puttana, you are going to need all of your energy tonight. You'll be very popular until the novelty of fucking your tight pussy wears off. After every man in Rivervale has had his fill of you in three or four weeks, you'll just be another of The Dollhouse's pretty little meth whores. Until then, you're going to need a little chemical help if you're going to satisfy all your admirers. I don't want you to miss any opportunity to earn money for my club.

Carmen pressed my cheek to his desk while Alberto jabbed a needle into my ass. My heart began pounding in a couple of minutes, and I was flying higher than a kite.

I was furious when Carmen offered me to the Hispanic cameraman as a reward. No one in the room thought of me as anything more than a warm wet cunt to be used as Carmen desired. I couldn't protest. I had signed a contract giving him absolute rights to my body in exchange for the money I needed to pay for my daughter's expensive medicine. How was I to know Steve would lie to the hospital to get Amber insured as his daughter?

Jose quickly flipped me onto my back and draped my quivering thighs over his shoulders. He wasted no time before driving his cock into my cum filled vagina while I was still in the midst of my last orgasm. Unfortunately for Jose, his cock was considerably smaller than Gino's, and it took several minutes for my vagina to shrink to fit him. Perhaps, that explained why he fucked me like a deranged jackrabbit on steroids. I was so messed up on drugs and the string of orgasms Gino had ripped out of my body that I didn't protest the Mexican pounding his modest cock into my overheated pussy with machine gun speed. I even responded by driving my hips up to meet his rapid thrusts, desperate for one more orgasm. The only thing that bothered me was that he started it all off with a couple of dozen sharp blows to my already abused ass cheeks. Thankfully, his hand got sore, and he stopped spanking me.

Next, he demonstrated how much he adored me by mauling my tender breasts. I screamed in pain and was rewarded with a slap to my face. I fought back the only way I could. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could with my vagina. Jose's rapid fucking became erratic, and a moment later, he added his load of cum to Gino's. The asshole left me on the edge of an orgasm, but I didn't care. I doubted I would have had one with all the distracting pain. Jose left my sweaty body sprawled on Carmen's desk with my legs spread and cum leaking out of my pussy. My breasts were rolling around on my chest as I panted for breath.

I had been vaguely aware of someone entering the room while Jose was using my body as a fuck toy. Alberto had greeted the newcomer and explained they were preparing a new girl for her shift. The assistant manager told him he was welcome to watch while waiting for his appointment with Carmen.

Once the crazy Mexican was finished, Carmen greeted his visitor. "Ciao, Mr. Anderson. Thank you for coming on short notice. Alberto and I need to retain your legal services. I'm concerned that the police will want to question us about the murder of my competitor and his friend."

While Carmen was talking, Alberto guided Mr. Anderson so close to Carmen's desk that he was standing between my wide-spread legs. I felt the short fat lawyer's hands sliding up my sweaty thighs. When they reached my bare pussy, he said, "Who's the naked young lady? Is she involved in your case?"

"Mr. Anderson, I would like to introduce you to Tiffany, formerly known as the Ice Queen. She used to work for Tony, who is one of the murder victims. You'll probably have to dispose her since she was the cause of some heated public words between Tony and me."

Mr. Anderson's eyes ran up and down my body. "I'd be happy to take you on as a client. All you need to do is give me a retainer. Anything of monetary value is acceptable."

Carmen brushed my hair off my face. "My business focuses on selling the favors of beautiful young women. Besides alcoholic beverages, they are the only thing of monetary value in the building. I'm happy to offer you the use of Tiffany's body as your retainer. We have many other young ladies eager to please if she's not to your liking. I have brunettes, redheads, and more blonds than I can count."

The lawyer grabbed my legs and lifted them into the air, high enough that he pulled my butt off the table.

"Tiffany is acceptable as a retainer, but her pussy is a disgusting mess. It looks like she's been fucked by several men. However, her ass looks fresh. Do you have any objections to me collecting my retainer by fucking this bitch in the ass?"

Carmen laughed. "Whatever rings your bell. I hope you don't mind doing it in front of the camera. I want Jose to capture it in a video. Many of our customers like anal. I promise he won't show your face."

The lawyer laughed. "That's acceptable as long as I can get a copy for my files. Now, do you have any lube? I don't want to injure myself."

While the lawyer talked, he was busy undressing, and I caught sight of his deformed cock before I was flipped over onto my stomach. To my horror, the little fucker had a big fat cock curved like a banana. There wasn't enough oil in Texas to allow him to ram that nasty thing into my ass without pain. I guess I should be thankful that Mr. Anderson was aware of the problem. However, his solution horrified me.

The oily lawyer said, "Carmen, do you mind if I use your glass dildo to open up her ass?"

I screamed a curse and tried to get away. My struggles were futile. Carmen gripped my wrists and kept me stretched across his massive desk. I shrieked when the lawyer touched the tip of the dildo against my asshole and pressed hard. The fat glass dildo was ice cold from sitting under the air conditioning vent like the day before. The only difference was that now it was lubricated and pressed against my asshole. I tried to squeeze my ass shut, but the pressure was unrelenting. I screamed when the fat mushroom head popped through my tight sphincter. The bastard showed me no mercy, and he quickly drove as much as he could of the freezing glass deep into my bowels. I felt my vagina cramp as he thrust the fucking dildo in and out of my poor ass.

My insides felt numb when he removed the dildo. I knew what was coming, and I panicked despite the drugs dulling my mind. Carmen quickly restrained me as I struggled to escape the coming horror. I started screaming when the tip of the lawyer's deformed cock pressed against my gaping asshole and didn't stop until I ran out of breath. By then, he had all that nasty beast buried inside my quivering ass. I was breathing hard as I tried to mitigate the intense pain, but it only worsened when he began slowly rocking his hips. His curved cock deformed my colon as he thrust it in and out of my pain-wracked body. I would have passed out if not for the numbing effects of the cocaine.

The lawyer might have been aware of the pain he was causing because he proceeded to fuck my ass slowly. He slipped his hands around my chest as he distracted me from my ass by mauling my tender breasts. I screamed as he pinched and twisted my nipples. He forced me to respond when he dropped one hand down to my slit and began rubbing my clit. The sadist turned out to have skillful fingers, and soon, he had me racing toward a bizarre orgasm.

A sense of fullness had replaced the intense pain in my ass. I squeezed hard as I tried to shit out his cock, which only encouraged him to fuck me harder. His timing couldn't have been better. I came hard. I felt both my empty vagina and over-stuffed ass spasmed over and over. The contractions forced a groan from the lawyer, and he shot his semen deep into my guts. I was weeping when his cock slithered out of my abused asshole. I felt a stream of cum running down my thighs while I slowly recovered from what was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. It was hard to believe how far I had sunk in a week.

The lawyer said, "Could I have something to clean my cock? I don't want to stain my suit."

I heard cloth ripping, and Gino said, "You can use a piece of this soft rag to clean up."

Gino offered the lawyer a piece of my flannel shirt to clean his cock. I doubt he cared that I was poor, and it was my only warm winter shirt.

Carmen didn't give me a chance to rest. "Gino, take la puttana carina out of my office and put her to work. I'm losing money every minute she's not performing. I want our customers to pay top dollar for her, so you better clean her up first. She's leaking cum like a bitch in heat."

Gino did a haphazard job of wiping me with a scrap from my shirt he'd used to clean his cock. I was still crying when he helped me to my feet. My tears were more from my shame than the pain which had receded when I had my orgasm. My handler held me up with an arm around my back as he helped me slip on my baggy jeans. Once I stepped into my shoes, Gino guided me out of Carmen's office. I used my arms to cover my bare breasts like I was still an innocent young woman.

We had to walk across the back of the cavernous hall to the women's dressing room. Since it was now the only strip club in town, The Dollhouse was packed, even though it was early Saturday night. We immediately attracted the crowd's attention, and they greeted me with raucous cheers and catcalls.

"Hey, look, it's the Bottle Queen."

"Tiffany, how much to sit on my beer?"

Gino hissed in my ear as he squeezed my bicep. "Stop covering your breasts. Do you think you're living in a convent?"

I obediently lowered my arms and was rewarded with more cheers. Luckily we didn't have far to go. Once we were inside the dressing room, I headed for my locker. I stripped naked and grabbed a towel. I saw Gino removing his pants when I headed for the showers.

There was one other stripper in the steamy shower room. She flashed a nervous smile at Gino and hurriedly finished. As soon as I stepped under the water, Gino's soapy hands were busy washing my back. I grabbed the base of the shower head and held on as his big hands massaged my back and butt. I grimaced when he worked a finger inside my asshole. He dipped his soapy finger into my ass repeatedly until he grunted in satisfaction. Once he finished my backside, he pulled my body against his broad chest and began washing my breasts. I was humming by the time his fingers began washing my sex. He used one hand to strum my clit while his other hand cleaned cum from my vagina. I pushed back from the wall and moaned. I couldn't help grinding my ass on his erection. Oh God, he knew how to pleasure a woman. I tilted my head back and screamed as I had a sweet orgasm.

Gino turned me around to face him. His lips locked on mine as my arms wrapped around his thick neck. His tongue danced with mine while he grabbed my wet asscheeks and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly lowered my overheated pussy onto his hot cock. His deep kiss trapped my moan. I delighted in the feeling of my vagina stretching as he worked his big fat cock deep into pussy. He paused for a moment after he bottomed out. Oh God, I felt full. My body was quivering with electricity.

My trembling body exploded as soon as Gino raised and lowered my pussy on his rock-hard cock. He paused deep inside me while my vagina contracted on his beautiful erection. I wondered how any woman in Italy had ever had a problem with him.

Once my pussy stopped squeezing his cock, Gino resumed fucking me. The muscular Italian started slow and made sure I kept up as he steadily increased the pace. I began using my thighs to drive my crotch against his with a wet slap. It seemed like we fucked forever. For such a big man, I was surprised that he had the endurance of a long-distance runner. I'm sure it helped that he had fucked me earlier. In any case, we used up all the hot water. The sudden blast of freezing water made my vagina clench hard on his cock. Gino groaned and shot his load of warm cum deep in my fertile womb. I screamed as his potent seed sprayed against my cervix and drove me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me."

Thankfully, Gino turned off the freezing water and held my trembling body. After my vagina stopped squeezing his softening cock, Gino brushed my wet hair away from my face and smiled. "This job just gets better and better."

His comment that I was just a job to him brought me crashing down to Earth. I was nothing more than a whore, and Gino was my pimp. I would spend the rest of my shift fucking strangers to make Carmen rich. Gino's job was to maximize his uncle's profits. The more men I fucked, the better.

I whispered my response. "I'm glad someone enjoys their job. But then, you're not the one riding beer bottles and having banana cocks shoved up your ass. Fuck, I hate this job. I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a prostitute."

Gino cupped my face and tilted my head back. He genuinely looked concerned as he gazed into my eyes.

"Bella donna, my uncle says you are the best pole dancer in town because you take pride in your work. You obviously love to have sex. If you set your mind to it, you can be the best courtesan in Rivervale. All you need is a little coaching and practice. I'll be happy to help. That's part of my job. For tonight, I suggest you relax and find pleasure in your work. I promise I won't make you ride any beer bottles or take any more banana cocks up your pretty ass. You'll bring in more money if we keep your act high class."

Gino lowered me to my feet and dried me off. He wrapped the towel around my damp body and followed me to my makeup table. My breathing slowly returned to normal as I dried my hair. After my Italian friend had dressed, he noticed my babydoll outfit that hung in tatters on my locker door.

"You can't wear these rags. They'll make the club look low-class."

I realized Gino didn't know Alberto allowed only one new outfit a week. I had to laugh at the idea that The Dollhouse would ever be anything more than a sleazy whore house.

"Gino, I saw Carmen give you keys to the club. You should have one for the costume locker. Could you be a sweetheart and get me a set in medium while I put on makeup?"

I watched him looking for the right key. Once he had the cabinet open, he searched through the contents. He pulled out a cellophane-wrapped package from the shelf containing bottoms and handed it to me. He studied a Babydoll top briefly before tossing it back and locking the cabinet.

"I managed a topless bar in Naples, and I love waitresses with big bare breasts. I think you'll make more money for Carmen showing your gorgeous tits off."

I sighed. I thought about arguing, but if Gino asked anyone, he would learn about the one costume per week rule. I decided to quit while I was ahead. I slipped on the short Babydoll bottoms before he found out about my deceit.

I was almost finished with my makeup when the girl we had driven out of the showers returned.

"Oh, good. You're dressed. The DJ wants you on stage next. You've got two minutes."

Gino walked me out. "I'm going to enjoy watching you. I want you to show me that you are the best pole dancer in Rivervale. Make me proud."

Pole dancing when your brain is fried on cocaine and speed is risky. It didn't help that the DJ played a grungy song I hadn't danced to in ages. The Swedish singer, Tove Lo, sang her hit song, 'Habits.'

"Pick up daddies at the playground

I make it fast and greasy

I'm numb and way too easy."

I was high up and inverted on the pole when she sang the words, 'fast and greasy.' My dangling breasts shuddered as I jerked my hips in a crude imitation of an orgasm. I followed with a couple more numbers and had the audience yelling for more. When I finished, I pranced around the edge of the stage, collecting tips. The big tippers thought they had earned a feel of my ass or shaved pussy. A weatherbeaten lineman thought his Benjamin earned him the right to shove a couple of rough fingers into my pussy. They crammed so many bills into the waistband of my shorts that I was afraid the elastic would snap. I ignored the beer bottles set on the stage by the regulars who had witnessed my humiliation at the club last night. Gino eagerly removed the tips from my sagging shorts when I walked off the stage.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers