Cursed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having my hands tied behind my back left me frustrated since I couldn't rub my clit. Riding up and down the thick vibrating shaft didn't provide enough stimulation. My vagina was still tender from the gang bang Gino had organized, and I was afraid my vagina would be fucked raw before I managed to cum on the black beast. I was thrilled when I discovered that I could press my G-spot against the vibrating tip of the humongous black dildo. I knew my enthralled audience enjoyed watching my breasts bounce every time I bottomed out, so I mixed in several bunny hops between each deep lunge. The quick jumps with the vibrating dildo tip rubbing against my G-spot were all I needed. I began panting harder as I drove my weary body closer to an orgasm.

Once the security manager had mounted my pussy on the black dildo, he stepped away. Mr. Jiro clawed at my bare sweaty flesh. He grasped my ass cheeks and jiggling breasts as I fucked the big black dildo. I wailed when he forced a pair of greasy fingers inside my ass. The disgusting assault on my anus destroyed all the progress I'd made toward a much-needed orgasm. I screamed when the invading digits were replaced by Mr. Jiro's hard little cock. Now, I knew why Mr. Miller had mounted the dildo near the table's edge. My assailant used my ass enthusiastically while bouncing my stuffed vagina up and down the shaft of the big black vibrator. Luckily, he didn't last long, thanks to the vibrating dildo separated from his cock by only a thin membrane. Unfortunately, as soon as he shot his sperm into my bowels, another cock replaced him. The Japanese managers used me hard and drained my poor body of energy.

Several times, I got close to an orgasm, but I was so exhausted that my movements became uncoordinated. I felt my orgasm slip away as one man used my ass after another. I was just a hole for them to fill with cum. Thankfully, one of my abusers reached around my hips and clutched my mound to get a better purchase on my bucking body as he drove his cock into my ass. I doubt the bastard had any intention of pleasing me, but the direct stimulation of my clit was all it took for me to find my second wind. I rose to my knees and pressed my G-spot against the tip of the rapidly vibrating dildo. I began screaming as I flew over the edge. This orgasm was even stranger than the one I had with the banana cock.

Before I stopped shaking from the aftereffects of the intense orgasm, strong arms lifted me off the dildo. The security manager carried me to the bed vacated when the girl they had been gang banging there got free and ran out of the room screaming racist curses. Mr. Miller positioned me on my stomach. He gently wiped away the cum oozing out of my sore ass before massaging the knotted muscles in my legs. He spent a long time cleaning my trembling buttocks before lifting my hips off the bed. I clawed at the bed sheets as the big black man began probing my vagina with his monstrous cock. The dildo had left my sex well lubricated and gaping open, but the security manager's cock was significantly thicker than the rubber toy. I felt a little pain as he eased his cock inside. I moaned as my pussy stretched to take the whole length of his thick cock. I was happy when it slid in deep with far less discomfort than last night on stage. This time there was no bouncer to drag him away from his prey.

He gave me a moment to adjust to the incredible size of his coal-black cock. His fingertips skillfully played with my clit until I responded by grinding my ass against his crotch. I moaned a protest as he pulled his cock almost entirely out of my clutching vagina. I couldn't understand why he held my hips still. I felt abandoned as the feeling of emptiness grew. That was when I knew the big black stud had me under his spell. Somehow, the long gang bang by the construction workers had left me wanting more. I was insatiable, and I wept with shame. I knew that I was Carmen's whore until the day men tired of my aging body.

I pleaded with my black lover, "Please. Oh God, please don't tease me. I need you to fuck me hard."

Mr. Miller laughed and swatted my bare ass. I shrieked with intense pleasure as he rammed his massive erection back into my dripping wet pussy with a wet slap. My sweaty body shook from the powerful collision. I squealed when his hips bounced off my ass and again when he drove his cock back into me hard. The brass bed began screeching in protest as my lover pounded into my eager pussy at an ever increasing pace. His swirling fingers delighted me with one orgasm after another. I lost my mind when my orgasms started coming so close together that I had no time to think. I could only react to his powerful fucking by driving my hips back to meet his plunging cock. I lost track of time. For all I knew, I had been fucking since the birth of the universe. I was shocked when it ended with a flood of searing hot semen blasting into the depths of my fertile womb.

Once the security manager's spent cock slipped out of my pussy, he rolled off the bed. I felt a torrent of cum pouring out of my gaping vagina. I held my hand against the mouth of my battered pussy and rolled onto my back. All I wanted to do was sleep, but the other managers had other ideas. The eager bastards gave me no time to recover from one of the most intense fucking I'd ever experienced. My arms were pulled over my head and secured to the bed frame with padded shackles. While my legs were being spread apart and restrained, one of the managers plunged his cock into my cum filled pussy. Mr. Miller had stretched me so much that I barely felt his frantic assault with a tool that was a bit below average in size. They should have given my pussy time to recover. The man fucking into my distended pussy couldn't feel enough, so he shouted something in Japanese. Another manager crawled under my naked body and worked his cock into my pussy alongside his colleague's. I now had two cocks fucking into me at the same time. I felt something slimy on my lips before someone twisted my hard nipple. When I tried to protest, one of the managers rammed his cock down my throat.

Their clumsy efforts managed to arouse my body to an occasional orgasm. I lost track of time while I drowned in a sea of lust. The assault went on for hours. Thankfully, I lost consciousness at some point.

#

When I regained consciousness, the room was dark and as quiet as a tomb. I was shivering uncontrollably from the piercing cold blowing from an overhead vent. I could feel the sticky mattress under my battered body was soaked with cold bodily fluids. I ached all over, but the pain in my ass and pussy was the worst. I moaned when a glob of cum oozed out of my battered pussy and slithered down my ass cheeks. I tried to roll over and curl up for warmth, but I was still shackled to the bed. I pulled on my bindings and tried to shout for help. All I managed was a weak croak. My throat was almost as sore as my ass and pussy.

Hordes of cocks had abused every orifice in my body. A couple of the bastards had pressed my tender breasts around their cocks and fucked my tits hard until they shot cum on my chest and face. One of the assholes had even fucked the gap between my toes. The happy Japanese managers had left my body covered in their nasty cum. When I swallowed, I gagged on the rancid taste of the fluids they had shot down my throat. Even my eyelids were glued closed with dried semen, but I couldn't reach to wipe my face. Thankfully my tears dissolved the cum, but when I opened my eyes, the nasty goo stung.

A digital clock over the door was the only light source in the room. I couldn't believe it was forty minutes after the club's 2 AM closing time. The Japanese managers had used my body for hours, but now, the old warehouse was eerily silent. Why hadn't Gino come to take care of me? I panicked when I realized everyone had left after a wild Saturday night. The club was closed on Sunday and Monday. No one would be back until the cleaning crew came in on Tuesday morning. I was helpless and all alone. My rising fear only made me shiver harder. I think I passed out again.

I woke up in the middle of a nightmare about the bully in junior high school who cursed me and my best friend, Ashley. Mary Beth had told everyone in school that girls named Ashley or Tiffany were destined to be strippers and prostitutes. It had taken over a decade, but the bitch's curse had come true in ways even that nasty girl couldn't have imagined. I laughed as I pictured her seeing me lying spread-eagle in a pool of cum with more leaking out of my hairless, gaping pussy.

That grotesque image made me worry about the likelihood that I had been impregnated by one of my numerous partners. The pharmacist had filled my prescription for birth control pills, but he instructed me to start taking them when I started my next period. So, I had been unprotected since I started working at The Dollhouse last night. I hadn't had time to go to the pharmacy for another package of Plan B after my first night at the club on Friday. By Tuesday, I would be in trouble. Plan B had to be taken within three days of having sex to prevent the fertilized egg from implanting on the uterus wall. I shook my head. Why was I worried about being knocked up? I began crying again as I realized that I had worse problems.

Oh God, was I going to die without knowing if my daughter survived her illness? Who would take care of Amber if I was gone? My best friend, Ashley, was struggling to take care of her children after her husband was murdered. Steve had taken us into his home for reasons I still didn't understand or trust. He seemed like a good man and treated my daughter affectionately. Steve had even lied to the hospital to ensure that Amber received the latest therapy. Still, he had already raised a family of his own and surely didn't need a young girl burdening his life. I didn't want to think about the possibility that he had darker designs on my daughter.

I began crying harder when I realized today was my wedding day. Even though it was a sham wedding, it had still been my childhood daydream. I had promised to marry Steve to cover his lie to the hospital, and the ceremony had to happen before someone in the hospital billing office realized that Amber wasn't his daughter. By Tuesday, Steve's false claim would be discovered, and he would lose everything he owned.

I tried pulling my wrists out of the cuffs, but they only seemed to get tighter as the pain worsened. I managed to scream, but the party room was designed for privacy. When the county judge flogged my body with a capsaicin-soaked flail Friday night, no one outside the party room heard my piercing screams.

The clock on the wall said it was 3:20 Sunday morning. No one was going to save me. I had been abandoned. Even Gino, my handler, had left me. Finally, I stopped shivering and felt at peace. I said a prayer for Amber and prepared myself for the end. I smiled when a dark, beautiful angel appeared surrounded by a bright light. Who is this gorgeous ebony creature?

The angel smiled and spread her wings. She took my hand and said, "Don't be afraid. I'm the forever unborn child growing in your womb. I've come to take you home."

I held onto the angel's hand firmly as she walked with me into the light.

THE END?

Author's Note: I promise there will be another chapter to wrap things up and reveal who murdered Tony, the ambitious owner of The Pink Pussycat, and Ashley's lecherous husband, Frankie.