All Comments on 'Cursed Gift'

by pebo

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderfullllllllll!!!!!!!

i wud luv to read more of ur work....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice

You do a great job, whether you're writing short stories or novellas. The characters are sexy and dynamic and the sex is wonderful. Please continue to add to your folio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

This story was so gorgeous. I'm actually crying, the lyrics at the end were so beautiful. You should definitely consider writing at a professional level. You most definitely have the talent for it. Was just amazing. Thank you. xxx

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Wow

Totally agree with the last comment. Had me in tears too. Absolutely beautiful lyrics and an absolutely beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This was so good

Wow. Keep writing stories. You always write such well written stories!

BelleHoneyBelleHoneyabout 16 years ago
OMG

Never thought I'd cry like a baby reading a story on Lit. You have a true gift. Keep them coming and I know there will be hundreds that will keep reading!

pebopeboabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It's wonderful to receive such marvelous feedback from y'all. I'm glad you liked this, and hope to have another Alex and Wade story up before the end of the month. I'm also working on a short story featuring Marty and Billy from All That I Am. These guys just won't stop talking to me, demanding that I share more of their lives with you. Thanks again!

shellyskisshellyskisabout 16 years ago
Great

great story, thanks!

have you heard of Bonnie "prince" billy? he's a singer/songwriter I thought of when I read the title of this story and the song Alex wrote. He has a song called "cursed sleep."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

Just amazing I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was fantastic, that was the right mix of emotion, intrigue, and hot sex. Please keep writing more!

LileeLileeabout 16 years ago
Nicely done

Very nice charcater development and very hot sex scenes. Good Job!

alecspetalecspetalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

I only recently started reading m/m erotica, and I started with published authors first. I have to tell you, this is as good as a lot of what I've read by those authors. I like romantic suspense and so far have found very little in this genre. You had a great blend of suspense, romance and hot sex. I look forward to reading more about Alex and Wade, as well as your other stories. Thanks for entertaining me, and keep up the great work!!

PennyGailPennyGailalmost 16 years ago
I love the Romance

I love the way you made the key players love each other. you made me feel the connection. Good work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn Good Story........

I really loved this story.....I loved the plot...but you ended it too fast...I felt it could have gone a few more pages,even chapters...Your a terrific writter...I justed hoped this story would have been as long as youe first.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Romance Rules -- Murder Fails

This is a wonderful romance! The extrasensory spiritual connection of the lovers' minds & souls we need in order to shortcircuit the attempted murder. And it does happen in real life, as I well know. The sex is FINE! I like it, I like it! Thank you!

greeneyelovegreeneyeloveabout 15 years ago
Bravo!

I was sucked right into this story from the start and I loved every word. I was actually sad to see it end. What a great job with the characters and their connection is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Smashing.

I do hope that you'll write again, sorry that no one bothered to ever post a comment they should have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I agree with earlier comment. I just now came across this beautifull tale and highly enjoyed it. It is surprising that there were no comments. I hope you are going to start to write again *pebo*, you have good writing talent and it's a shame to throw it away. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Me too, I just came about with this story and I totally loved it! It will be one of the stories I will keep reading again and again.

Great job and I hope you'll keep on writing!

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
I really enjoyed it!!

I just found this story today and it is beautiful, i can't wait to start on the second part, i hope this becomes a series, i see a lot of adventures for these two, don't stop writing!!! MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Good writing, good characters (especially allison) and a great premise. Now to,get this psychic his own series of mystery novels :)

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I must have read this a long time ago, b/c I had rated it... but I didn't remember it and I'm glad b/c I enjoyed it just as much during round two apparently. I don't give them out easily but I'd have voted 5*'s again. great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous