Cursed Pt. 03

Story Info
The FedEx lady and a sexy dinner with Ashley and Lauren.
16.8k words
4.52
9.7k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning I lay in bed as I watched Lauren and Ashley shower and dress for work. They delayed actually donning clothing until the last moment, then each came and gave me two kisses -- one on the lips, one on my erect cock -- before they headed off to work.

I didn't have any real plans for the day, so I lay in the big bed and read. The doorbell sounded, so I grabbed a robe and went to see who was at the door. When I opened the door, it was the same FedEx lady driver from two (or was it three) weeks before! She immediately stepped into the foyer, handed me the signature device and set down the packages. Then she reached between the folds of my robe and pulled my cock to her mouth! I could barely write my signature as her mouth worked magic on my rapidly expanding manhood. When I was fully erect, she pressed down on my shoulders encouraging me to lie down. Then she peeled off her clothes. Her big brown breasts stood out proudly from her strong chest, nipples long, hard and erect. Her pubic bush was full and wild, but her pussy lips were shaved clean. She straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my cock, taking my length into her in one long smooth stroke. "UMMM!" she moaned as she posted and pumped on my cock.

I reached up and took her big firm breasts into my hands and began to caress the soft bounty and firm nipples. "YES!" she cried as she ground harder on my cock. She was a strong woman and she was riding me hard. I released my hold on her breasts so that I could watch them bounce and sway with her motions. Then I began to thrust up into her as I began to feel my climax begin to build. Her eyes were squeezed tight, as were her fists, as her abdomen began to spasm and I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting rhythmically around my cock. I thrust and pumped up into this beautiful, powerful woman until I began to spew my semen into her in a powerful eruption. As my cum blasted into her, her eyes flew open in surprise! Her orgasm took on new life as she continued feel my cock thrusting and pumping my semen into her grasping pussy.

Finally, both of us spent, she relaxed onto me for a few moments. Then she rose and began to put on her panties. "I'm going to be a little behind schedule, and these panties are going to be absolutely soaked with your cum. But it was SO worth it! You need to order more stuff to be delivered by FedEx!" she quipped. Then she was dressed, gathered her signature device, and headed out the door. I sat there with my softening cock, amazed.

I gathered the packages and took them to my study. I opened them and removed the leather collar and the 'Cage from Hell' and took them to Melvin's room and placed them on his freshly made bed, and placed the keys in my pocket.

I had ordered several restraint straps and I took some of those to our bedroom and installed them so that either one or two people could be restrained on the bed in a spread-eagle position. Hopefully the Ladies would find this interesting. I arranged the strap-on harness and the variety of accompanying dildos along the foot of the bed, and tucked away blindfolds, ticklers, and other toys for future use.

Then I went online to order two high quality, low light video recorders to have for next Tuesday's event, among other uses. I reviewed video of Marlin to verify that he was following the rules, both on the computer and in his room.

While I had not advised my Ladies about the surveillance cameras installed in our bedroom, I planned to do so tonight. But I watched last evening's festivities, once again enjoying their explosive orgasms when commanded to do so! Watching the two of them, and the three of us together was such a warm and wonderful thing!

Ashley and Lauren would be home soon. I decided that it would be nice to go out for dinner. I also decided that Marlin should begin wearing his new 'present' immediately. I wrote him a note instructing him to put on the collar and cage, and that he would be expected to wear only that when he was in the house. I placed the note next to the items on his single bed.

The Ladies arrived home and were delighted with my suggestion to go out for an Italian dinner. As I suggested, they skipped their undergarments when they changed clothes. We went to a quiet, family run restaurant that was known for its excellent food. It also had very low ambient lighting and their booths provided excellent privacy.

We settled into our booth and were delighted with the wine and our meal. As we were finishing the main course I turned to Lauren and said, "Show me your breasts, please."

Without hesitation, Lauren began to unbutton her blouse all the way down the front. Then she slid the fabric to the side, exposing her beautiful breasts to me. This was a large, private booth and the lighting was low so there was little probability that anyone would see, but she WAS exposing her breasts to me in a public place! "Would you play with your nipples, too?" I asked.

She immediately reached up and began to caress her nipples as she looked directly at me. The sight was so intensely erotic that I could have cum right there. I turned to Ashley, "Does that excite you? Does watching Lauren playing with her nipples here in the restaurant arouse you?" She nodded. "Show me how excited it makes you. Dip your fingers into your pussy and give me a nice dollop of your delicious nectar." Ashley pulled up her skirt and slipped two fingers into her pussy, extracting a substantial amount of fresh, feminine nectar. I sucked it off her fingers, then continued to suck on them. Then I asked her, "Would you like to suck on my cock?"

She nodded, leaned over on the seat of the booth, unzipped my pants, and freed my erection. Then she took my cock into her warm mouth and began sucking on it, pumping her hand up and down the shaft as her head bobbed on my cock. I saw the waiter start toward our table, but waved him off.

Lauren was now really into stimulating her breasts! She was circling the nipples with her fingers, twisting them and pulling them. Ashley was sucking me with passion, and the physical stimulation and visual stimulation, combined with the fact that I had not cum in hours, was quickly bringing me to my climax. As the first blast of my semen shot into Ashley's mouth I said, "Cum! Ladies cum for me! CUM!!"

They did! I did! We all CAME together! And CAME, and CAME. Right there in the booth in that little Italian restaurant.

When we were finished, Lauren buttoned her blouse, Ashley swiped a little cum off her lip, and I tucked my cock back into my pants. I paid the tab and we returned home.

Marlin was sitting in the kitchen when we entered. He stood up as we came into the room; he was wearing the collar and cock cage as instructed. "Does everything fit, Marlin?" I asked.

"Master, it seems a bit tight. And there is no key. How will I dress for work?"

"Spread your legs. Let me see how tight it is."

Marlin spread his legs and allowed me to inspect the fit of the cock cage right there in the kitchen with the Ladies looking on. "Did you have any trouble getting your little balls through the ring?"

"Yes, Master, it was extremely difficult and rather painful. But I managed. I knew that I needed to follow your instructions."

The construction of the cage pulled the ring firmly against the back of the scrotum and locked it in place. He would have to pull off his balls to get the contraption off without unlocking it first. There was a tiny bit of space around his flaccid penis in all ways. Even the tiniest bit of an erection would quickly become very painful. "Yes, Marlin, you do need to follow our instructions. Lady Ashley, Lady Lauren, and I all have keys. You do not need one! You will wear this ALL the time, including under your clothes to work. It will remind you what a worthless and despicable worm you are!"

"But when I need to go to the bathroom??" Marlin nearly cried.

"You will sit down like a little girl and pee! Then you can wipe yourself like a girl!! But DO maintain good hygiene, you will be wearing that for a long time."

Marlin looked defeated. "As you command, Master."

"Marlin, would you prepare some tea for the Ladies? And pour some wine for me, please?"

"As you request, Master."

I watched Marlin from the corner of my eye as we talked. I steered the conversation to dinner, and our exploits. "Lauren, that was SO HOT! I loved watching you playing with your bare breasts and nipples at dinner! Do it again!"

Lauren unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders so that she was sitting naked from the waist up. Then she began to caress her breasts, lifting them up and offering them to me, blowing me kisses, rubbing all around her large and growing orbs, then circling the nipples with her fingers, pinching and pulling the nipples to their maximum length and hardness. Ashley, not to be out done, joined the action and pulled off her top as well to begin to caress and play with her own huge breasts. It was extremely erotic and arousing.

When the tea was ready, Marlin brought it to the table and set cups in front of each of the Ladies. His cock had swollen and was pressing firmly against the constricting cage. He didn't say anything, but I could see him wince as he moved around the kitchen. Good! That's exactly what I had in mind!

The Ladies finished their tea and I downed the last of my wine, then we retired to our room. When the door was closed, Lauren burst out laughing. "Did you see the way Marlin was hobbling around the room? Serves the horny old pervert right! He can wear that the rest of his life for all I care!!"

"It was pretty funny," agreed Ashley. "To see that puny little dick all bound up in that tiny cage! Do you intend to let him out of the cage at all?" she asked me.

In what seemed a non-sequitur I asked, "Do you still want to have a baby or two?"

"What??"

"A while ago you had said that you would like to have my baby. Is that what you really want?"

"Well, yes it is. Why?"

"I thought that you would be the perfect candidate as the first client for Fertility, LLC. We could go through the whole procedure, do all the tests, make sure everything is right for you, get fertility drugs if needed, use the ovulation tests, everything. Then I would plant a baby in you. Actually, I would love to plant twins in you!!"

"Twins??"

"Think of it! Two baby boys sucking at your nipples! Two boys growing up in our household, racing around, playing together, best friends and playmates."

"That does sound nice. Twins. I could get used to that idea, I guess. Why did you bring it up now?"

"I thought perhaps Marlin would watch. It would be the ultimate humiliation for him to watch me impregnate his wife."

"Yes, that would be humiliating. Let me think about that."

"What's this new switch over here on the wall?" asked Lauren.

"I'm glad you asked! I was planning to get around to that. You know that I installed several cameras throughout the house to be able to watch what Marlin does." The Ladies nodded. "I thought it might be fun for us to be able to watch what WE had been doing. So I installed a couple cameras in here too. We can video our exciting moments together, then watch them again if we want. That switch turns the cameras on and off, so we don't record anything we would prefer to not."

"Won't we have just LIVED it? How could a video be better than THAT?"

"Obviously it won't be BETTER. But viewing ourselves from the outside while we are having sex may be fun and stimulating. Just like when Ashley recorded you and me, Lauren. Wasn't that really hot to watch again?"

"God! Yes! I nearly came again just watching it!" exclaimed Lauren.

"And we can turn off the camera any time we want?" asked Ashley.

"Just flip the switch."

"So we can be making our own 'porno flick' any time we want!"

"Any time we want, as much as we want! Eventually, maybe I could edit them together and create a 'Best of Lauren and Ashley'!"

They both laughed, but all four nipples were hard and erect at the thought.

"You had asked if I had gotten any presents for you two. Here's one." I pulled out the restraint straps and attached them to the anchors on the bed. "Who wants to be the first to try this?"

Lauren tentatively raised her hand, "What will happen?"

"Anything that Ashley and I choose, but nothing harmful or injurious."

"OK." she said softly as she moved to the center of the bed. Cushioned restraining cuffs were attached to her wrists and ankles, and a padded collar was placed around her neck. Each of these was attached to a strap, spreading her arms and legs wide and essentially eliminating movement. Then I added the soft, padded blindfold.

I took out two feather ticklers and gave one to Ashley. We brushed the feathers along Lauren's ribs, over her breasts, along her inner thighs, essentially touching every visible sensitive spot. She was squirming from the stimulation, her nipples were hard and erect, and moisture was clearly visible on her shaved pussy lips.

We began to suckle her erect nipples. Lauren's hips were pumping and she was moaning and whimpering with sexual need. I caressed her wet pussy lips and her hips lurched upward. She was straining against the straps, needing more stimulation and sexual release.

I placed my cock at Lauren's mouth and she immediately opened her mouth and began to suck on the head of my cock. I only gave her the head, although it felt delightful and it would have been wonderful to give her all she wanted. Then I withdrew. I whispered into her ear, "Would you like Ashley to suck on your clit? Would you like me to put my big cock in your little pussy?"

"YES! JUST MAKE ME CUM! LET ME CUM!! I NEED TO CUM!!"

"Well, which do you want, Princess?"

"CUM!! I NEED TO CUM!!"

"You know that you can't cum until I give you permission. Would you like your mother to lick your pussy and suck on your clit? Would you like my cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy?" Throughout this conversation Ashley continued to suck and nibble on Lauren' one nipple while I played with her other side.

"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE LET ME CUM!! COCK!! PUSSY!! CUM!!"

I moved between Lauren's wide spread legs, her wet pussy gaped open and showing me the moist wet pink inside her pussy. I placed the head of my cock into the gaping hole and her hips lurched up, engulfing nearly half of my cock. Then I slowly slid my cock the rest of the way into my little sister. Her hips were pumping, her breasts were heaving, she was nearly in a frenzy of sexual need.

As I slowly pumped in and out, Lauren cried, "COCK! CUM! MORE! CUM! PLEASE!! NEED CUM!! CUM!!"

I increased my pace and watched her breasts bouncing with the force of each stroke. Her head was whipping back and forth, "CUM!! CUMM!! CUMMM!! CUMMM!!" she repeated again and again.

I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts and said, "Lauren, CUM HARD! CUM FOR ME, BABY!! CUM!!"

She exhaled a great cry and began to spasm as her orgasm took complete control of her body. Her abdomen rippled, her hips were lurching wildly, and I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping and milking my cock like never before as I pumped my cock deep inside her.

I pumped into her, thrust after thrust as her orgasm rolled on and on. Every thrust of my big cock tugged on her clitoral hood and stimulated her clit. Every thrust went deep inside her and touched her cervix. Her orgasm would not, could not, end.

Soon, too soon it seemed, the sight of her bouncing breasts, the feel of her gripping pussy, the beauty of my little sister giving herself completely to me overwhelmed my senses and my own climax poured out of me! I began to shoot jet after jet of my semen into Lauren, bathing her pussy and cervix in my cum. Again and again I sprayed my semen into my step-sister with every thrust, until I had no more to give.

I relaxed onto Lauren's heaving breasts, my cock firmly ensconced in her quivering pussy as her orgasm finally subsided. Ashley released the straps restraining Lauren, then she lay down beside her. Lauren was still quivering and recovering from her powerful orgasm. We lay there, the three of us together. Lauren was now floating on her post-orgasmic cloud. I was happy, warm, satisfied. Although I was pretty sure that I knew the answer, I asked, "Ashley, was that arousing to you?"

"Yes, it was."

"Good. CUM!"

I felt her quiver as her own orgasm washed over her body. When she had finished, then we all slept.

After Marlin and the Ladies left for work on Thursday, I called Caroline. "You have been working with a fertility doctor, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Do you think he or she would be open to consulting with my fertility program?"

"She seems to have a fairly active practice, but I would be happy to give you her name. I actually have an appointment first thing tomorrow morning, would you like to accompany me and meet her?"

"I would love to!" I responded enthusiastically. Then thought, "Won't that be a little strange?"

"Well, maybe a little, although she seems to be very open minded. I know that she has worked with lesbian couples for fertility and insemination issues. She might be open to working with you."

"OK, give me the address and time. I will be there about 15 minutes early so we can go in together!"

I reflected on last evening. Both of my Ladies climaxed on command in the restaurant, and both had climaxes in the bedroom. Tonight I would need to give special attention to Ashley, and both Ladies would need to practice their deep throat again.

I reviewed the surveillance footage. Marlin spent most of the evening watching television. He seemed to be having a little difficulty adjusting to his new cage, but maybe not as much as I had expected. Maybe I could make it a little more difficult for him? I contacted the cable company and asked them to temporarily change our service to include ONLY porno channels. Yes, it is an unusual request. Yes, I am certain that is what I want. I will advise when to change the service back to normal.

This Thursday was much like most recent weekday work days. Samantha requested that I come to her office for training, Amy came in the back room during her break for a workout, Leslie took me to the park for dinner. In the three hours that I was on the sales floor, seven women rubbed, caressed, patted, or propositioned me. Like I said, it was just a normal evening.

Caroline picked me up at 9:15 for her golf lesson. She was really excited about the doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, and about the special 'ladies night' next Tuesday. She was also naked! "Now that you introduced me to the thrill of driving around naked, I love doing it! Sometimes I just go driving around naked when I don't have any place to go!"

"It is good to know that you are getting in touch with your sexuality and exploring your boundaries. Do exercise good judgment about when you choose to do that. OK?"

"OK. I guess I could get carried away with it, couldn't I?"

As she drove, we talked a little more about the appointment tomorrow morning with her fertility specialist and about the party Tuesday. When we pulled into the garage, she leaned over, opened my fly, and pulled out my cock. Then she began sucking on it. She continued her oral ministrations until the garage light turned off.

She jumped out of the car and lay back on the warm hood. "Take me here! Take me now!!" I moved close to the front bumper, dropped my trousers and lifted her legs to my shoulders. Then I slid the full length of my cock into her wet pussy. With her ankles on my shoulders, I held her hips and pumped her with my big cock.

Soon her orgasm rolled through her. I continued to thrust deep into Caroline as her orgasm inundated her with wave after wave of pleasure. I pumped her full of my cock and then full of my cum.