Cursed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline gathered the women together and they reviewed the bonus payments owed. Susan, Audrey, and Lila each owed an extra $1,600, and Georgia owed an extra $800. As they were settling up and enjoying some more wine, I said, "I know that we said minimum of two sessions, but if any of you want to stop after only one, no one will object."

There was a chorus of comments, "Are you kidding?" "I'd take that cock home with me if I could!" and similar comments. I had said this partly because of the number of bonus dollars being paid, and partly as a graceful way for Georgia to exit if she wanted. But everyone wanted another round.

In the second round, Lila was first and I was a little hesitant to be too forceful. She rode in the female superior position. When she held up her breasts and nipples for me, I sucked them happily. Soon her climax overwhelmed her coordination. I laid her backwards without losing our connection and began to pump her pussy full of my cock. My own climax was rising, and when her second orgasm began to rock her, I filled her with my cum. When I withdrew, a river of white semen flowed out of her gaping hole.

Susan came twice and I filled her with my cum. Georgia mounted me like a cowgirl and rode to two climaxes. Audrey sucked on my cock and unsuccessfully tried to deep throat me, but she came twice and took my final load of cum for the evening.

I had expected the event to last about three hours. In fact, it was nearly 1 AM when we left the room. We had been having sex for nearly FIVE HOURS! And Caroline handed me $24,000 in cash!

Lauren drove my car and took me home. Ashley followed behind. When we were all settled in our bed I asked my Ladies, "Did you enjoy the evening? Did you find it arousing?" They agreed that they were sexually aroused by the events of the evening, but regretted that they were not able to participate. As we snuggled our naked bodies together, a beautiful woman on each side, I said, "Cum for me!" and they did.

Wednesday morning Lauren called in sick. Ashley had already arranged to take the day off. We enjoyed the morning in bed, frolicking and playing, sucking and licking, cumming and cumming and cumming. By the time Ashley had to leave for her appointments, we all needed a break.

Lauren and I took the recordings from the previous night and began the process of editing and splicing the two camera's images into one erotic story. We had close up video of my cock entering Lila's pussy and showing her luxuriant pubic bush, video of my cock entering Georgia's pussy with her shaved lips and neatly trimmed gray pubic hair. In fact we had close up video of my cock thrusting into each of the women's pussies. We had video of me licking pussies and women slurping on my cock. We also had video of numerous pussies stretched wide open with a river of cum pouring out. We had video of various women riding me cowgirl style, numerous variations of me on top of each of the women, and a great sequence showing Audrey and me in the position I call 'side saddle'. There were many, many videos of women in the throes of orgasm.

Watching all of that sex again had both Lauren and me very aroused. I asked her to straddle my lap as I sat on my desk chair. Then I asked her to use her vaginal muscles to massage my cock and make me cum. I could see her focusing on her pussy and my cock, and I could feel her pussy grasping my cock. As she was doing that, I lifted her breast to my mouth and began to suck on her nipples, first one then the other.

As Lauren worked her vaginal muscles on my cock, it forced her to concentrate her focus on her pussy so that she could intimately feel my cock buried deep inside her. That focused attention, plus the stimulation of her nipples, was pushing her arousal higher and higher.

Lauren was approaching sexual overload. She was squeezing my cock forcefully with her vaginal muscles, and each repetition focused her attention on her pussy. I was also feeling the impact of her pussy gripping my cock.

I began to thrust up into Lauren's grasping pussy, keeping her nipple in my mouth. She took that as her queue, and she began to hump against me in rhythm to my thrusts. As my own climax was ready to explode, I shouted, CUM FOR ME, LAUREN! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!"

Her orgasm rocked her as I shot jets of my cum deep into her pussy. Her pussy contracted and convulsed powerfully while I continued to pump her full of my semen.

Finally, Lauren collapsed against my chest, her arms around my neck and her naked breasts against my bare skin. We stayed just like that, lungs heaving for air, for many minutes. I could feel drops of perspiration rolling down my sides as we sat holding on to one another. Quite frankly, I wasn't sure that I ever wanted to move. Lauren's arms were around my neck, her breasts were pressed against my chest, my cock was deep inside her pussy; how could life be better than this?

Then she raised her head, looked me in the eye, and said, "I need to pee."

The spell was broken. I handed her some tissues to hold to her pussy, and she got up and headed to the bathroom. When she returned we finished editing the video. We kept an un-obscured version for ourselves, and created a version that mostly obscured the faces of the women participating.

We had just finished when Ashley arrived home. She said that the meeting with the insurance agent went well; there was a binder in place, Marlin would have to take a physical exam within 30 days and she had scheduled it for this Friday morning. I would tell him at dinner.

Her meeting with Dr. Barnes had been very cordial and the exam had gone extremely well. They had done an intrauterine ultrasound and some blood tests and everything looked positive. Ashley had told the doctor that her cycles were quite regular, and she reviewed her schedule with Dr. Barnes.

"Your next fertile period should be next week, and your fertility should peak on Wednesday. However, you should probably have unprotected intercourse Tuesday through Thursday, maybe even Monday, too. If that isn't too much sex for you."

"Oh, it definitely ISN'T too much!" she had replied.

"I will also give you an ovulation test kit. I want you to test every morning, first thing, starting Monday. Are you ready for this? Given Michael's results and yours, I expect that you will be pregnant very soon. "

"So, Michael is going to cum in you every day next week! What about me?"

I answered, "Baby, you may not get as much of my cum, but you will get all of my cock and loving that you want!"

"I like the sound of THAT!"

"Besides, won't watching Michael plant a baby in my womb be sexy and exciting?"

"It will indeed. I love to watch you two together. Knowing that he is impregnating you will make it that much better!"

While Marlin was serving dinner that evening, Ashley said, "Marlin, you have an insurance physical scheduled for Friday morning at 9:00. I will give you the details later."

"But, ..."

I added, "Marlin, you have an important role in this household. You need to have this physical. If you have a scheduling issue, you need to change the other appointment. Understood?"

"Yes, Master Michael. I understand. I will make arrangements to be available for the appointment."

After dinner, the Ladies and I watched the compiled video of the previous evening's activities. The erotic stimulation provided inspiration for several hours of sexual fun and games until we collapsed together on our bed and slept.

Thursday was a 'normal' day: training with Samantha, break with Amy, dinner with Arianna. When Caroline picked me up at 9:15 I gave her copies of our compiled video for each of the women, plus one for her. We had a very successful "lesson" and as we were returning to my car, I told her that Ashley's appointment with Dr. Barnes had gone well, and that we were planning to impregnate her early next week.

"That's fabulous! She must be absolutely thrilled! How long after that do we have to wait until you impregnate ME?"

"I think Dr. Barnes will want to verify that conception has occurred. After that, it will depend on your cycle. Has she given you any medications?"

"Yes, I am already taking something to stabilize my cycle and to increase my fertility."

"You probably should meet with her fairly soon to verify that everything is working properly and to review your cycle. You realize that your taking fertility medication increases the likelihood of your having twins, or more, right?"

"I would LOVE to have your two baby boys!"

When we arrived at my car, Caroline handed me ten $100 bills. She waved as she drove away toward her home, once again driving in the nude.

When I arrived home, Lauren and Ashley were waiting for me. We all came again!

Friday morning was Marlin's insurance physical. Before he left the house, I released the lock on his cock cage. "Remember, you are to put this back on and lock it right after your physical!"

"Yes, Master."

"Send me a photo with the cage locked in place after you are finished."

"As you wish, Master." Marlin responded, somewhat subdued.

At 10:30 I received a text photo showing Marlin's privates firmly enclosed in the cock cage. "Good." I texted back.

That evening when I returned from another 'normal' day at the store, Marlin was waiting for me in the kitchen. As he was required, he was wearing his collar and cock cage. He asked, "Master, may I have a moment?"

"What is it, Marlin?"

"It's the cable TV. It still is showing only porno movies." He glanced down at his cock bound inside its cage.

"OK. I guess I forgot to call the cable company. Remind me Monday evening, and I will call them Tuesday, on my day off."

"Yes, Master." He said, his shoulders slumping. Then he continued, "How long will this continue?"

"I said I would call the cable company on Tuesday!" I said sharply.

"No, Master. I mean ALL of this, Master."

"How long will it take for the images of Lauren, naked in her bedroom, to be obliterated from your memory?" I asked, rhetorically.

"I don't think I will ever forget her beauty." Marlin replied honestly.

"And THAT is how long it will be until you are released." I said with finality.

I joined my Ladies in the bedroom. Lauren said, "I think it's time to measure that huge cock of yours again." They did so, and no one was surprised to discover that the length was now 8½" and the girth was 6½ inches. While a man's cock is not perfectly round, basic geometry says that the thickness of my cock now exceeded TWO INCHES.

"Speaking of measuring, I think both of you should measure as well. You both look BIGGER!"

They measured Lauren first. Her band measurement remained 32", but her bust was now 39 ½". Her bust would now completely fill a G-cup! She was ecstatic!

Ashley's band measured 34" and her bust measured 41½ so she had added over 1" to her bust, taking her from a DD to an F-cup.

All of this led to some additional fondling and caressing, and soon to some wonderful sexual frolicking.

Saturday and Sunday were 'normal' work days: break with Amy, dinner with Leslie, 18 female customers hit on me; then break with Amy, dinner with Arianna, and12 women accosted me (it was a short day.)

Monday was more of the same. Samantha requested a training session, Arianna visited me at her break, Leslie took me to the park for dinner, and 11 women touched, fondled, caressed me or exposed themselves to me.

When I returned home Monday evening, both Ladies were naked and waiting for me. Lauren had the video camera set up and ready to go. They both helped me undress and took me to the shower where they bathed me very thoroughly, then dried me off. When we returned to the bedroom, Ashley said, "This is the first night of my fertile period. It may be a little early, but I would like to try! Would you think "Make a baby for Ashley" as you cum inside of me?"

"I would be honored. It would be my pleasure!" Everyone laughed at the double meaning.

I lay down on the bed and Ashley mounted me. She rode my cock with purpose, pushing my rod deep into her pussy. She leaned forward and allowed me to suckle first one breast then the other. I could see that she was approaching a massive climax and was straining to contain her need to cum, so I raised my shoulders and rolled her onto her back and began to drive my cock deep into her pussy. She was in a frenzy, her climax boiling within her, demanding release. I lifted her knees toward her shoulders, giving me absolute access to her pussy. I pumped into her like a man possessed! I wanted to fill her with so much potent sperm that she could not avoid becoming pregnant!

Then my flood gates exploded! I began to shoot blast after blast of my potent sperm deep into her, bathing her womb with my seed. I yelled, "CUM!" and she began shaking as her climax ripped through her. I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around my huge penis, as she tried to milk every drop of my semen out of me. Thrust after thrust, my cum shot deep into my stepmother, my Lady, pouring my sperm into her and willing it to make a baby for us.

When I was completely drained, I rested on Ashley's heaving breasts, leaving my cock inside her pussy and blocking the exit of any of my semen. We remained in this position a long time. Our perspiration had cooled and dried and our breathing had returned to normal before we moved. Even then, Ashley remained on the bed; she once again raised her legs and tipped her hips up, trying to assure that every drop of my semen remained within her for as long as possible.

Lauren had captured the entire scene on video. Now she was very aroused. She came to me and licked the residue of my love-making with Ashley from my cock, then began to suck on it. Moments before I had felt totally drained, but she sucked renewed vigor into my manhood. A few minutes later, I was ready for action and Lauren mounted me, cowgirl style. As she pumped her hips, raising and lowering herself on my cock, she leaned forward to let me suck on her newly enlarged breasts. As they had grown, her nipples also seemed to have become more erotically sensitive, and soon she was on the brink of her own orgasm. She was only delaying the inevitable, holding on by her fingernails, when I said, "Cum, Lauren. Cum for me! Cum hard! Cum now!!"

Her whole body spasmed, she was engulfed in a powerful orgasm. I could feel her vagina grasping my cock as her climax ripped through her. I continued to thrust up into her, my big cock being gripped by her pussy as it slid in and out of her welcoming wetness. She shook and twitched as my cock pumped in and out of her clasping pussy. Her coordination had completely escaped her and I held her hips as I continued to pump into her, driving her climax on and on. When it seemed that she would no longer be able to withstand the effects of a continuing climax, I slowed and stopped, allowing her to collapse onto my chest. Her breasts were heaving, her pussy was twitching, and she was occasionally spasming with after-shocks of her powerful climax.

We settled cuddled together in our big bed and dreamed of babies.

Tuesday morning I called the cable company and asked them to return our service to what it had been previously, but to include the porno channels also. Ashley had said that her ovulation test had been positive this morning, so hopefully tonight would be the real night for conception. I had plans for this night!

We had a light but delicious dinner of salmon with asparagus and just a small glass of wine. Marlin served us wearing his required attire of collar and cock cage. I and the Ladies were all completely nude. I could see that this was causing a little problem for Marlin. His cock was pressed painfully against the bars of his cage.

The Ladies and I headed to our bedroom, then I paused and said, "Marlin, I want you to join us."

He looked amazed, confused, but hopeful. He said, "Yes, Master."

I had Lauren and Ashley set the video equipment on tripods while I pulled out several other items, laying them on the bed. These items included the dildo harness, nipple clamps with chains, and the Extra Big Boy dildo with a one pint reservoir for fake cum. The shaft of this dildo was THREE INCHES in diameter, the head was almost FOUR INCHES across, and it was over 12" long!

I helped Lauren put on the harness and inserted the pleasure extension into her pussy. Every stroke with the dildo would move the extension within her pussy and rub on her clitoris. I added a full bottle of baby lotion to the reservoir and showed her how to pump it out when it was time to cum.

Ashley had unlocked Marlin's cock cage and removed it, but she left the ball ring in place as I had instructed. I placed the nipple clamps onto Marlin's nipples and attached the chains to his ball ring with just enough tension to make the clamps bite into his nipples slightly. I could see tiny dots of blood on his nipples where the teeth bit in. I also saw that his little cock was erect.

"Marlin, tonight I am going to impregnate your wife, and you will watch. While my huge cock is filling your wife's pussy, Lauren will be fucking you in the ass with her Big Boy dildo. When I spray my potent sperm into her womb and fertilize her eggs, planting my son in your wife's belly, you will dump your worthless seed on the floor. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." He said dully.

"Oh, and you had better really lube up your ass or that thing will really hurt!"

He placed a huge gob of K-Y on his anus and into his rectum. I then bound his arms crossed behind his back with a strap for Lauren to hold and pull for extra leverage. Marlin was kneeling on the floor and Lauren had lubed the huge dildo with additional K-Y.

Then I took my position between Ashley's knees. "Are you ready to 'Make a Baby'?"

She smiled up at me and warmly said, "Yes! Give me your baby! I want to feel your son growing inside me. Fill me with your potent, powerful sperm and make me pregnant!"

With that, I slid my massive cock deep inside my lover, my stepmother, while my father helplessly watched.

Most days I had been ejaculating four or five, sometimes six times a day. But today it had been almost 24 hours since I had cum. I needed to cum. I wanted to fill this beautiful woman with a flood of my extraordinary semen. I wanted her womb to be drowning in a flood of my potent sperm, filling every crevice and entering every mature egg within her. I was full of semen, and tonight it was all for her!

I knew that Lauren was thrusting the huge dildo into Marlin's ass. I knew that her anger at how he had violated her privacy would spur her on. But right now I didn't care! All that I cared about was me and this beautiful woman and the life we were going to create. She met my every thrust as I pumped my rigid cock deep into her again and again. I lifted her legs and thrust deeper into her while taking her nipples between my fingers. It was clear that she was on the verge of a massive orgasm and she was barely holding on.

I lifted her legs so that her knees were touching her shoulders and my cock was penetrating to her inner core. I felt my cock head brushing her cervix and she began to quiver. That was all it took! "HAVE MY BABY! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!"

I began to spray my highly motile sperm filled semen directly onto her cervix. Thrust after thrust, blast after blast of my semen poured deep inside her. I could not stop, even if I had wanted to. Like a firehose, I poured my semen into Ashley.

As my climax was filling her with my life-giving essence, Ashley's own orgasm was crashing through her and reverberating throughout her body. I don't think that she had ever had such an intense orgasm. As I continued to pump my semen into her, her climax rolled on and on. Finally, after injecting what felt like gallons of my semen into Ashley, I was drained.