Curses Ch. 18

Story Info
A Tasty Breakfast - and Getting Ahead.
3.2k words
4.88
1.8k
2
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 - A Good Breakfast & Getting Ahead

We folded our leathery wings and stepped inside, while I made a quick calculation. I'd arrived back home from my demon gig just before dawn. Having then gone twice through Oli's fantasy zone (about two hours each way, in real time) and spent no more than an hour in New York, I reckoned I'd been gone for roughly five hours. So it was maybe ten o'clock now. Time enough before the next sunrise for some serious play with Melody.

Closing the basement door on the view of glade, waterfall, and some inexplicably passing kangaroos, I found myself looking at the mirror mounted on its inner side. I was wearing nearly the same body as when last I'd been here: somewhere between succubus and satyress. Beside me, with one wing wrapped around me (and also admiring her reflection), stood the red-haired babe who'd claimed my services and presently looked like my hell-spawned cousin. Her hands were clasped over her pubic bone, which looked oddly demure (for a demon) ... even given they were resting on her now retracted horse cock, with her forearms supporting her lower rack of tits.

Turning to face this hot creature, I asked, "What's your pleasure? We could log some more luvin' inside the coziness of the basement." And yes, this was totally over the top--I was oddly flustered by Melody's presence. To distract from my goofy outburst I waved a wingtip to display the candle-lit tapestries that softened the stone walls, the crackling fire burning in the tall fireplace and, most particularly, the feather bed in the middle.

"So this is the real world?"

"Um ... not quite. Fantasy has a habit of following me around. We could save that for later." I opened the door again. Sure enough, the California sun was shining in the quiet suburban backyard.

"Cool! But is that note urgent?"

I turned back. Melody shrugged and pointed at what seemed to be a piece of parchment pinned to a sideboard with a jeweled dagger. I read the message--which was in a graceful vintage cursive--out loud (adding needful explanations):

"'Hi, Dani! It must have taken us three days to round up the menagerie we led into our World, and escort them back out. Except for Les and Clarissa, of course.'

-- They're the centauresses you saw ... they have an open invite to the place--

'We romped with them some more & rode them ponies hard, Oli says to tell you. But for my part, I should add that centauress milk is excellent, from top rack or bottom. Anyhow, then we came home. We must have just missed you. Oli's picked up a new assignment, so she sent me out for a sail with Jumbo Jim. See you soon, Gracie.' -- Jim is a fuck-buddy of mine ... a pirate. Then she adds-- 'Ps: If you get back before us, there are scones warming in the oven, and fresh strawberries in the refrigerator.'"

"Let's start with that! I'm famished," said Melody. "Which way to the kitchen?"

"Umm ... up that carved teak staircase." I followed her, holding on to the tail she'd grown to match mine. Once we were through the door at the top, I saw it was the same old-timey place I'd visited only yesterday. It had pots and pans hanging from the walls, little curtains instead of doors on the cabinets, and featured a sturdy wooden dining table. The only updates in decades were to the chairs--Gracie must have sorted them out last night. While the seats could still comfortably support bums, the things were now slotted in the middle for cocks and tails.

"I'll round up the food," I said.

"Right. I gotta pee ..."

"Just through there, on the right."

I put some old school, rose-patterned plates and bowls on the counter, and was poking around in the fridge when Melody called, "Problem here!"

Assuming her wings had gotten tangled with the shower curtains, or some such thing, I raced around the corner. She was standing in front of the toilet with her pony pecker pointed at the ceiling--it`s knob was about level with her collarbones.

Stifling what would have been an unwelcome laugh, I said, "Young guys sometimes have that problem when they're horny ... or so I'm told." Given she'd only just cum twice, she clearly wasn't having an issue with her libido. "We'll have to do the same thing as we did in the meadow to release you from my cunny clench." And if we did it here, we were likely going to trash the place. "Come on. We'll eat later."

Holding onto her gnarly red wang, I led her out the back door and down some wooden steps to the yard. It was smallish--Gracie's yard, not Melody's cock--particularly with the big pool, but there was room enough to stretch our wings.

Laying my chest on the picnic table, I presented my nethers and growled in anticipation, "Fuck me hard! And once you've cum, back off and have a wiz on the begonias over there." She'd already engaged her huge tool and begun to pound my pussy when I added, "But do NOT ... oof ... touch the thing ... yeah! ... until you're done!"

She hammered on through two of my orgasms before she drove firmly home and, gripping my horns, began to come. I lifted my legs tight to her hips, while she pumped what felt like a good quart into me (of cum, I hoped). Then she lurched back and, now standing between my hooves, spun her cock free and proceeded in an arc to heroically hose the hedge--from four or five yards away.

Finally the flow eased to a trickle and landed gradually closer until, taking care to shake off using her hips rather than her hands, the last drops of urine fell in front of her cloven feet. I stood to hug her from behind, and watched over her shoulder as her cock retracted--slowly accordioning into itself to again become a big lump of flesh above her pussy. She gave a huge sigh when she was done.

"Whoa!" I was deeply impressed, on several levels. "That was amazing!"

"Which bit?" She sounded a bit embarrassed about the whole thing, but she reached up to acknowledge my embrace by caressing my cheek with one hand and using the other to enfold one of my own--both of those having a comfortable grip on her lower set of boobs.

"All of it," I whispered, lowering my head to nibble the pointed tip of her ear. I had no idea how this played out in terms of my curse, but I knew I was totally smitten with this girl.

"Well, in that case ..." she said, slipping her fingers from my cheek around to snag my nose ring. "We've gotta go eat before we come over all randy again. I need to keep up my strength ... and my fluid levels." Grinning at me over her shoulder, she proceeded to tow me back up to the kitchen.

We gobbled up the scones, all the while copping friendly (and buttery) feels. Between the wolfing and the smooching, we also chatted and laughed about our earlier joint adventures. Then, not wanting to wait to prepare anything, we worked our way though cheese, bread and--yes--sausages. We were too hungry to play with them ... much. This was washed down with what seemed like several gallons of water.

Finally, the cookies came out.

"These call for milk," announced Melody.

"You shopped through the fridge, same as me. Not a drop," I answered, giggling.

"Milk", she repeated and then, before I'd even seen her turning, she clapped her mouth onto my right nipple. Melody sucked hard and long, and to my surprise I felt a totally unexpected release. This was accompanied by her grunt of satisfaction as my spray of liquid went down her gullet.

It was an astounding new sensation, and my eyes rolled back as I let it flow over me--and, of course, out of me. She snuggled, and sort of hummed into my chest; in response I wrapped her with my leathery wings. At some point, she switched breasts, and in transit she absolutely slurred the words, "That's the stuff! Babe, you are so sweet."

I couldn't recall anyone saying that about me, for any reason. Also, this was the point when I looked down to notice that her erection had returned. So I felt better about my own incipient orgasm.

After I'd come, and she'd had a good drink, we switched round to a more comfortable position: specifically, me mounted on her cock and facing her for my turn for a go at HER milkers. Given the size of her shaft inside me, I had to lift her big top right boob up to my mouth rather than bend down. A few minutes of suckage soon brought the chosen teat to the proportions mine now boasted--about three inches long, and probably the same around. When her milk finally hit me ... so did her semen, with another great blast. There had been no thrusting, only a mellow sort of just being, deep in my core--a mood that matched both the giving and the taking of our breast-bounty. Notwithstanding, I soon had another 'gasm.

I've said I had rolled with my customer's kinks, and enjoyed them all. Pleasure in my task at hand, it seemed, was built into my curse. But this? Ensconced on Melody's lap, with my belly full of her hot flesh--full of sperm--I was dangerously close to wanting that baby ... the pregnancy that Olivia had admitted wasn't impossible.

We sat in one another's arms for a while, and I continued to hold Melody's undiminished horse cock comfortably inside me as I mused. And then I giggled--again. I must have snapped, I thought. In less than a week, I've lost my grip on ... What? Reality? I took a slow breath to calm my tittering laughter, and then spoke the idea that had brought it on: "One down. Three to go!"

It took some time to work through my milking schedule. I started by servicing Melody's top left, accompanied by another flood of her ejaculate into my already sloshing belly. It occurred to me that her novel addition to her pony-package--basically a giant sized dog-knot--was holding most of her spunk in there. By this time, a tight lip-clamp on her fat tit-faucet was needed to keep that stuff inside me, rather than coming (as it were) up, under pressure, out my mouth.

I stayed were I was when she returned to my already replenished and leaking mammaries for second helpings ... and we rode out two more orgasms each. I'd had to coax the last round out of her, by magicking my pussy muscles so as to suckle her shaft. The result was yet another quart of cum inside my now seriously swollen belly--but also, at least briefly, a relaxation of her temporarily defeated cock.

This was just as well, really. I had two more tits to drain, and they were awkward to reach from my perch. Quickly hoisting myself off her lap (with a small flood of pent-up cum draining from my pussy onto our legs, plus the chair and the floor), I knelt alongside and started in on her lower left nipple ... planning to do a counterclockwise circuit, from her point of view. As before, her staff stiffened; and, given that it reached up to the level of her upper shelf, I had to push my head between it and my target. Luckily there were three hands available to help shift it, and then to slide up and down it's seriously greased length. One of my hands, obviously, had some teat-tugging to be getting on with.

I took my time and, to my satisfaction, she twice spurted a protracted (and frothy) fountain toward the ceiling, which then rained back down everywhere.

Afterward, I stood and stretched.

"Second breakfast," Melody announced. Sweeping aside the dishes and meager remnants of our meal, she then eased my back onto the sticky table and set her lips (and prehensile tongue) to my sopping snatch. Thrashing about, I quickly came; and soon came again after she'd sheathed her yard back inside me and applied it with gusto.

The result of all this was that, as predicted, we'd made a bit of a mess of the place. Once Melody's dick took a well earned intermission by retracting, we had a look around us. Her jism, my girl-cum, and our combined breast milk were, although not hock deep, pooled across floor and table; and all those various creams were spattered across the rest of the kitchen like a carnal crime scene. But this was just the decorative part--the icing, as it were. Our thrashing of wings and hooves and tails (oh my) had scattered and toppled things. All the things, actually.

In a sudden flashback, I remembered my mother's demands to play outside before I broke something. Probably Grace would say much the same thing. I was prepared to face the music--technically, I'd been on assignment--but Melody stepped up.

"Shower first," she said, practically. "Then we'll tackle this."

"Actually, I think we should hose off in the back yard, or we'll have to clean the bathroom into the bargain."

As usual, the mess took longer to set straight than to create. On the plus side, we made it fun ... starting with the water-fight to begin (two hoses are more fun than one). And, naturally, fuckage was the main course (six boobs being way more fun than none). This was followed by several rinse-and-repeat cycles. We also took the opportunity to tank back up on water before we returned to the kitchen.

I couldn't say that Gracie would not have noticed anything had gone down--even before counting plates. But it served.

We trouped back outside, and sat on a bench by the pool with our long legs spread in front and our tails twined behind. We also spared a hand for one another's genitals.

"So," I said. "What do you wanna do now?" I squeezed Melody's cock suggestively--it never seemed to relax for long. But it was her call, after all.

"I suppose we could find out what that naked fairy is up to."

I looked to where she was pointing to see said fairy flying low over the neighbor's rooftop, before dropping over the hedge to land on the pool deck beside us.

"Hi there, Gracie! I thought you were going to visit Jumbo Jim."

"Hello, Dani ... and Melody, wasn't it? Good to see you both! I did go to Jim's place. It isn't far, but I was lazy. So I flew over there, and turned up at his door looking like this."

As she spoke, she sorted herself out, starting by extracting the considerable length of her cock she'd looped back for stowage inside her cunny. When she let it drop, her glans hit the deck. She winced, remembering she was still only three feet tall, and proceeded to grow back to her original size--which only lifted her knob to knee level. "Anyhow, he told me he'd always wanted to fuck a pixie. It didn't seem polite, somehow, to correct him."

"Seems fair," agreed Melody.

"I know, right? So, we spent the rest of the day jolly-rogering as pirate and pixie." At this point, she shrugged her relatively tiny wings away, and then added for Melody's benefit, "His basement is connected to our fantasy dimension, or whatever. So, you know, two hours in real time."

"Cool," I said. As opposed to, 'We spent the time fucking your kitchen to pieces'.

"He said he was gonna knock me up," Gracie mused. "You think I can get pregnant?" She contemplatively rubbed her youthfully restored bare belly-- which was currently swollen with sailor spunk.

I actually blushed, having had the exact same thought myself. "Could be," I said, non-committally, and only just stopping myself from making the same gesture.

Still stroking her bulging midriff, she muttered, "It's a wonder I got off the ground!"

That's when I spotted her tattoo: 'Momma' was inscribed below the bump, and out of her current line of sight.

Melody just grinned, and chose to follow her hostess's example by politely removing her magical accessorizing--barring her cock and her quartet of breasts. As soon as she began the process, I followed suit ... although, like Gracie, only rolling back to my status as a lithe young girl. Excepting that, like Melody, I kept my big-teated jugs.

We had only just had a group hug, with enough groping to promise more, when Olivia walked around the side of the house. "Hiya, everybody."

Behaving like children caught at mischief, we spread apart with 'nothing to see here' expressions.

Oli didn't seem to notice. "Well, that was a funny gig," she said.

She was returning from her morning house-call, so she wore the minimum needful--a skimpy t-shirt and skirt combo, with some sandals. She also had a broad ribbon around her neck, which was a bit out of the ordinary, but not worthy of comment.

Gracie took the bait. "Funny peculiar or funny ha-ha?"

"Both, actually. It was weird ... but kinda hot. Check this out." Oli put her hands to the sides of her face and began to rotate her head. As in, a full 360 degrees.

"Well, that counts as peculiar," I said. Not technically possible, either, although that seemed to be long past relevant around here.

"A bit too 'Exorcist' for me," added Gracie.

"Not done, yet," said Oli, mildly. With that she lifted her noggin about six inches, exposing a stiff and veiny cock shaft that was mounted proudly between her shoulders. The ribbon that had hidden the seam now hung slack around the circumference of this neck wang. "How's this?"

"Much better."

Oli released her head, which slid back with a squishy sound, and flexed her arms. "It's a bit heavy," she admitted. Then she lifted it right off and, holding it in front of herself, tilted it to face the sky. That way, we could see a set of pussy lips mounted front-to-back at the base of her neck. These were quivering as though they would quite like to be penetrated again.

Rotating her face back to us, she explained, "The fellow who requested this, for both him and me, said he got the idea from a Magma comic."

"Manga," corrected Melody, without displaying any surprise at a talking head.

"Huh? Oh, right," said Oli. Both her cunnies were visibly drooling. "Take care of this for a moment, Gracie, will ya?" Without waiting for an answer, she ran her head face-first onto our sister's ever-ready willy, so that the tip of the latter was now seen to project through Oli's neck. She pumped her head up and down Gracie's shaft a bit, and then generated some interesting noises: "Glurlk... glurlke." She was clearly trying to speak.

I snickered.

Oli then lifted it clear, and muttered, "All I could see was Gracie's belly."

"But it's a very nice belly," I pointed out.

Oli just snorted, rotated her head, and slid it back down so that Gracie's cock emerged from her mouth.

The repositioning allowed her to wink at me. It also let her see where she was going ... as the rest of her stepped over and pulled off MY head.