Curses Ch. 17

Story Info
More adventures in Oli's Fantasy World.
2.6k words
4.71
1.6k
2
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 - Back to the Yellow Brick Road

When Melody's corona of cocks started twitching, I knew she would soon come around. Actually, she'd only been unconscious for a few moments before her pussy walls started to gently massage the length of my wang—but she remained slumped in a postprandial torpor long enough for Major and big Blue to change positions twice.

While my shaft was being comfortably squeezed deep within my current mistress's belly, and the rest of me blanketed under her ample exterior, I'd had time both to enjoy her warm presence and our Japanese guests' creative copulation. Until, that is, her refreshed and wriggling Medusa cocks brought their attention ... and—given we were still in our Fantasy World—that of the resident faerie flock.

By Curse Rules, as far as I could grasp them, Melody had official claim to my favors. But she was obviously welcome to add any and all comers (as it were) to the party. She made a quick review of the possibilities. A jostling crowd of fae tried to impale themselves on her head, but their scrapping for position took the joy out of the thing. Her solution was simple: she wished her head-dicks gone. The creatures briefly bounced against her elegantly bald noggin, but she swept them away. They took the hint and fluttered, sulking, off into the distance.

Once they'd gone, Major—who was still decorating Blue's cock—made a formal request. "Miss Melody? My Oni wishes to fuck you now. I can assure you that she is rather good at it."

Melody winked at me, then lifted her arms to Blue (apparently an Oni being a horny Japanese troll or ogre). The monstrous creature gently lifted the augmented and cybernetic Major free to lay her beside me, before transferring the ex-Medusa from my cock to hers.

Major, having been most thoroughly fucked, curled up against my side to join me in watching the latest action. I couldn't help but notice that she had evolved since her arrival—her 'shell' had become distinctly slutty, with much larger hips and boobies. The latter now displayed plumper and longer nipples, which resembled smallish dicks.

Naturally, I heartily approved; but not wanting to compete with her lover's ginormous pecker, I gradually decommissioned my horse cock and reverted to the comfortably girlish 'Olivia' design I'd been more or less assigned when I'd become Dani.

Major eyed this process with interest. I'd thought she was too tired to play, but her sizable (and slightly plastic looking) teats began to stiffen and grow. Then, licking her lips, she proceeded to generate her own clitoral phallus. In keeping with her cyborg theme, this fat item was articulated like a wooden snake; yet it was—unlike the toy it resembled (or a real cock)—completely under her control. This skill she demonstrated by first climbing over to kneel between my thighs, and then waggling the thing in front of my face.

Well, Melody was moaning in a way that suggested Blue was taking care of her needs, so I spread my legs wide and lifted my hips. Major promptly drove her apparatus home and proceeded to send compression waves down its length—which is to say that, having crammed her mons hard against mine, she somehow embiggened the base of her tool to lock it inside me ... and then made the length of it quickly extend and retract. When she finally capped that off with an unexpected load of cum, the result was a froth of the stuff being literally pumped out my mouth and nose.

I had a magnificent orgasm and, to judge by her shuddering sigh, so did she. After, still knotted inside my pussy, she settled down to licking her own jizz off my face.

"Wow," I told her, and returned the favor, since she'd caught some on her chest.

Soon, though, I shifted from lapping cum from her expansive boobies to suckling the milky contents of her left teat. Meanwhile, I reached over to tug on its nearby twin ... and to experimentally create a rather decorative gold piercing.

She gasped—I think more from the sensations from the milking than the piercing. Given my improbable plumbing, it was likely that her spurts of warm milk were flowing down my throat to mingle with her warm cum, if not actually sluicing around the head of her proud pecker inside me. "YES! ... wow," she added.

"Wow," Melody chimed in. Startled, we both glanced over to Major, who was currently levitating nearby, being still transfixed by Blue's sturdy member. At first I took this to be a compliment (although most of our fuckage had been hidden inside me until the fountain finale). Then I realized that her eyes were closed. Trembling, she wore an almost beatific expression ... clearly the result of her own explosion.

After we'd savored this latest round of orgasms, it was Blue who spoke up: "Thank you, Dani-san, for your magics and your revelations. I and Mariko—or rather Motoku, just now— are sisters."

'Mariko?' I thought. 'Who the fuck ... oh, right',—as if there was anyone else around besides the girl whose mechanoid phallus was deep inside me.

"What Mitsuku means," said the girl in question, "is that we've always been totally into boys. When we started travelling, we often ended up sharing a bed. But we only engaged in an occasional snuggle—for the cold, like. But when we came here,"—she waved an arm at the meadow—"and were invited to indulge our fantasies ..."

"... we had no idea we shared the same one," finished Blue/Mitsuku. "So, again, we thank you. When we leave this place, I assume we will be human again. But will we remember?"

Regretfully I pulled my mouth free of Major's three-inch tit-todger. "I honestly don't know either of those things. I've only been doing this gig for a few days ... and mostly with my magical friend Olivia's regular clients. They seem to be mostly normal, but some changes seem to have stayed with them, or to come back when they want. Melody, here, could probably manifest her head cocks, or the mare's pussy she's using just now, if she wanted."

"Cool," Melody murmured, and caused Blue to grunt by squeezing said pussy.

"And," I continued (after pausing to gulp down another slug of girl-cream), "I'd say that, even in the remote chance you left the cave seriously dazed and confused, it would all come back the next time you shared a bed ... or grew a cock."

At this Major lifted my face to give me a warm kiss, with some serious tongue, and then let her wang disappear from inside my pussy. The smooch helped me get over my annoyance that I hadn't come up with this solution earlier, when I'd thought I was pinned inside Melody (not that I'd minded).

Likewise, Blue shrank down to her original height to allow Melody to step free. This exposed Sami, threaded from end to end on what was now a relatively normal eight-inch dick. "May we take your onahole with us?"

Huh? Sami flapped a thumbs-up at me, and the penny dropped. But ... "To Japan?" This seemed problematic to me.

"Frisco, actually," said the still blue girl (although her tusks were now gone).

Major grinned. "Our first stop on our vacation was Tokyo—we kinda pretended we were born there when we continued on to Paris and London."

"And New York," added Blue."Sorry about that."

"Okay. You'll have to ask her, of course," I said, as if they hadn't seen her performance.

Sami gave a little flourish to highlight the thick dick protruding from her mouth, and Major helpfully pulled the little creature off of her friend's meat so she could speak.

"Frisco, Tokyo— I'm totally on board," said Sami. "I've about had it with those fucking faeries."

I laughed. "You girls do know Sami isn't what she seems, right?"

"We sorta figured that out earlier from your conversation with her," said Major.

"We're not actually done with men.If he can still be a girl or a dick-sleeve out there whenever he wants, all the better."

After a brief conference, and then a last round of hugs and bum gropes, the three of them prepared to step back into the passageway to Central Park. Mariko continued to be Major (the slutty one with the gold nipple ring); and while Mitsuku returned to her pink self, she'd slipped Sami back onto her cock.

"We've got clothes stashed in the tunnel, but Sami says hers are long gone," explained Mariko. "So the plan is we get dressed, with Mitsuku hiding Sami under her skirt. Then I lead the way through the wall into, you know, that little hollow in the real world. Worst case, we all turn back to who we were and Sam lands on his feet, bare-assed, with us front and back. He thinks he might have a jacket in the rental kayak. Or, better still, nothing changes until we want it to. In that case, we take the kayak back to the shop, collect Sami's apartment keys, and walk home—she'll peek out once in a while to guide us. Either way, we're going to move in with him for a while, until we all sort ourselves out."

Well, that seemed life changing. We waved goodbye, and when the door closed Melody leaned against me. "Are they gonna be all right?"

"Probably."

"And what about me?" She'd replaced her original shag of red hair.

I brushed her curls aside to put my tongue in her ear—which is when I realized that we had been in physical contact with each other since we'd hooked up (excepting when Blue had put it to her, obviously). I was in love ... again. Apparently this was a bonus (or side effect) of my new calling. "You have the use of me until next morning," I said, happily. "Carnal and otherwise. So—my place or yours?"

"I'll admit I was in a bad mood when I came across your 'flash fuck mob' in the park," she began. "Hence that Medusa thing." I raised a dainty eyebrow. "Well, okay, I've been a bit Goth lately. But what I really wanna do—for starters—is to try out that horse cock again in the real world." Her eyes positively gleamed at the prospect. "So unless you've got a roommate, it's probably best to head for your place."

"Great! Actually, I live with Oli and Gracie—that pair of three-foot fairies you saw back there. No telling what they'll be when they show up next, mind you. But if they get home in time they'll want to join us." I paused, considering how to get back to the basement door. "Um ... it's just over that way, only I flew here. We followed that yellow brick, er, path over there."

It was Melody's turn to lift an eyebrow. "So the fastest way there is by air. I think I'm getting the hang of this place." She proceeded to grow huge black bat wings from her freckled back.

In response, I felt obliged to revert to my red-winged succubus form ... without, I hoped, the attitude that had come with it. She gasped, and I toned it down some—backing off from the red, cat-pupil eyes and the fang, claw and horn ensemble. "Sorry. I only just used this shape for a gig last night."

With a laugh, she cranked her freckles up to become a blood-red mottle across her face, chest, thighs, and her belly (to which she added a secondary brace of boobies). "How's that, then?" Without waiting for an answer, she added hooves and shaggy red hocks—to further compliment my look—plus the leathery black horse-dick she'd mentioned, which hung to her knees. This implement was enhanced by a swollen knot of flesh at its root, which was cool and all, but demonstrated that she had no better grasp of anatomy than did I. Still, she was definitely getting the hang of this—so to speak.

Once she was satisfied with her changes, she leapt into the air. "This is great," she shouted down, as she took a trial circle over the meadow. "Lead the way!"

'Well, that's promising', I thought as I promptly launched myself to join her. I'd intended to cruise around looking for Oli and Grace and their AWOL crowd of New Yorkers; they were no doubt visiting the were-bears, or something, but now I had pressing business to attend to back home.

Still, I had to find that path through the woods. I waved her over, so we were wingtip to wingtip, and then I pointed to my right. We commenced flapping in a big spiral until I spotted a glimpse of yellow. Then it was back down to treetop level as we followed the trail to the creek, the lake, the palace, and finally the meadow with the portal.

Obviously, the waterfall was too good to miss, even if it was mildly infested with faeries. We flew up together until we were high above the top of the falls ... and then performed some impressive aerobatics (if I do say it). Having ascended facing one another, we linked hands and she drifted her yard into my appropriately enlarged pony-pussy until its entirety was throbbing deep inside, from my pulsating, ring-enhanced clit to somewhere behind my boobs. My inner cunt lips proceeded to clamp down hard above her swollen knot and then, locked together belly to belly, we performed some erratic loops and spins.

Finally, when I felt the shaft inside my cunt preparing to pump its load, I stopped flapping and folded my wings. In the few beats before Melody caught my drift and stopped as well, she'd pitched us head-first into a plunging dive. Her impending orgasm, however, couldn't be put off so easily. The result was a flood of cum which sprayed from my mouth—which then, although falling along with us, caught the wind to coat both our bodies with a sheen of jism.

And then we arrived at the plunging water, and fell along with it. We continued to come together, smacking the occasional faerie out of our path, until I shouted: "Now!" and we snapped our wings full out. It was just enough to pull us free of the falls; flapping madly, we somehow managed to slow down and soar low over the meadow beside the doorway to home.

Landing was a bit awkward, given we were still locked together. But we managed to drop hooves first, with our ample boob cushioning helping to prevent us bopping heads together.

Between the air show and the orgasms, we were a bit addled, so it was a few moments before Melody said, "I think you have to let go first."

I stupidly looked at my empty hands before realizing what she meant. "Um¬—I have. It's not enough. You'll have to ease off with that knot."

"Yeah ... but I'm still hard as iron. I probably need to cum again ..."

"But you can't saw that thing in and out of me, just now. How's this?" I began to massage the full length of her shaft with my unconventional cunt, and then doubled down by sucking my spattered cum off her left tit. Her eyes started to widen and, when I gripped and kneaded her buttocks with both hands, I could feel her next eruption beginning.

"Holy FUCK!"

I would have seconded the motion, but of course her jizz was already surging up my throat (again). It did the trick, though. Melody managed to extract her yard before it recovered.

Having disengaged, we shared a sloppy smooch. "The place is pretty basic," I started, as we finally turned to look through the portal into the basement.

"Right ..."

The place was once again the palatial fuck-grotto into which Olivia had led me when first we'd met.