All Comments on 'Cursing the Six'

by williwhy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crap!

Enough said...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
clever concept

but no reason on earth why such a 'deal' would be entertained. Personally I would start throwing billiard balls at camera boy.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 15 years ago
Not so badly written

Please take heart in what you have written here. It is an unusual way to build the conflict and tension of the situation. A race to win is not so bad. And this was a different way to do it. The other posters are making moral judgements of the story, and not so much the words. Maybe it would have been more dramatic if the bad guy had a knife, or maybe there was two of them?

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Give the author a break already.

It's a decent concept that's marred only by the fact that the motivations of the wife and husband are weak at best. A little more work by the author on why the deal works for both of them (some back story maybe?) would make this a pretty good stroke story. As it is, though, it's still worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut. And hubby is a wimp. And a cuck

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Are you really sick enough to have him stay with

her and raise another man's bastard? There are morning after pills, abortions, and a variety of things to do to eliminate such a conceived child you really want to keep a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Real or not it doesn't matter. It's a great story. No one knows what they will do until they are in the situation.

Speaking as a woman, you obviously know how to satisfy a woman in a way these nay sayers never would. They are to busy posting negative comments on stories they don't like instead of a) writing stories they do like b) taking the time to find stories they do rather than continuous reading stories in sections they don't like and c) actually spending time satisfying a true woman or d) satisfying THEIR own wife.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it BUT-----

didn't like the kid bit at the end. I was hoping that she would get together with him again with her husbands permission and presence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

Plot was a bit contrived but interesting.

Could have been better. You've got 15 balls to work with. You could have built more suspense by having them strip more slowly and her becoming less reluctant as he touches and whispers to her. The guy good have gotten progressively more nervous and missing the easy ones as things progressed.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT

That was very good and erotic. I agree with the previous comment, you could have drawn it out a little more before they actually f*cked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PROBABLY A DEAL WAS MADE BETWEEN THE WIFE AND THE TREE GUY...

BUT IF IT WASN'T THERE STILL SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY SEX BETWEEN THEM(WIFE AND LOVER).... AND DON'T FORGET TO CANCEL CHECK TO TREE GUY

oldmasteroldmasterover 13 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the storyline and story telling - my only criticism is that it might have been a bit longer, and more detailed in the sex but that doesn't detract from its quality. More please.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
1 is to high

this is what I use to wipe my ass with after I take a shit

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interesting and Well-Written

i have to agree with ANON 'good story' about stretching the story out a bit more, plus the win-loss ratio was not on Hubby's side ... Tree-Guy was going to keep the record of the stuff he already saw for his private pleasure. Real question was whether Sweetie was rooting for Hubby or some strange chubby! My bet is on the latter, or she would not have agreed to a bad deal so quickly!

If we don't ignore reality, there is always the 'morning after pill!' The story would, IMHO, have been better if it ended when the door slammed on Tree-Guy's butt. Let there be tension about whether Hubby is excited and jumps Sweetie, or walks out and tells TG that the coast is clear. Let readers wonder whether a Morning After was used or not, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No way this is a good story

Unless you are a sissy faggot or a cunt. Just another boring pathetic wimp story. That should be a category "Pathetic Wimps". No loving wife here! And no one to like either.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
stupid ending

just another fucking stupid ending .. why the hell he not have sunk all the balls "BEFORE" the guy exploded in her whorish cunt and try to knock her up .. just another stupid fucking cuckold shit story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Watching my girlfriend

My girlfriend and I have people over to play pool a lot. Many times it turns into games of strip pool. I have watched as she has been fucked over the table and she has watched as I have fucked some of her friends as well. Something about playing pool makes women horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fine points

Very good.

I would emphasize earlier her lust and his weakness. "Playing with fire" comment should be during protag's lovemaking. Also some hints that she's ovulationg.

He should object, weakly, to the conversations that end in her sitting next to new guy (and she ignores or ridicules/belittles/minimizes). And maybe he asks her afterward if she'll always be faithful (because he cares a lot about that) and she says "Don't be silly."

Is there any hint she's getting revenge for previous unfaithfulness by him?

He has to take a shot standing where they are and they won't budge? So he must do something awkward

He asks "which ball next" (accepting subordinate role)

New guy says more to boss him around

"If you don't want me to squirt in her" better hurry

Maybe more of his thoughts/feelings during game

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid plot

It's illegal for Josh to just walk into their house without permission and start taking pictures since it is private property. He is also blackmailing them with the pool game! Stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pathetic story.

I've read some bad stories on literotica, but this has to be one of the worst. Any dumbass walks in a man's house and starts taking pictures like you describe in this story is gonna get his ass kicked or worse. To say this is a bad story is being far too kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiot

Idiot the husband dude would have clubbed the dude with the eight ball (or the long stick in his hands!) long before ball ten! Your a shucked idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Didn't say whether a baby came as result of this, guessing who the father was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep writing

I enjoy your stories. I hope you return to writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IMPREGNATION

Get the baby and yourself tested to see who is the father but don't tell anyone so if it isn't yours only you will know the truth if your so called friend is not able to make a claim on the child. Above all don't tell your wife about the test,as she may want a divorce you to marry "your so called friend".

😒"A STUPID BET ANYWAY" your fault.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You think

You think he is your son? Get a DNA test, dump thenwhore, and kill Josh. Then you can be a man again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad Ending

Nothing erotic about a married woman having a child by another man. If the pregnancy had been left out, possibly a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time I come back to read this I blow a massive load.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Grotesque.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous