Curt and the Charity Auction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked tall and proudly and struck a pose next to Tina. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Curtsy to the stage. She's our last auction item of the night. Please take a moment to appreciate everything that is going on with this one. Firstly, she is gorgeous. Curtsy, turn around slowly for the crowd and let them see 360 degrees of you. Good girl. Second, she is an excellent maid and can reach everything on even your highest shelves. Third, she has fun tits and there is something special under that dress. Curtsy, lift your dress for us and show the crowd your pretty panties. Good girl, now the backside. Excellent!"

I was turning and exposing myself to the room full of guests. When she told me to show off my backside. I bent over and flipped the back of my dress up. Then I touched the floor and wiggled lewdly. I then got a naughty idea and pulled my panties aside to show the bejeweled plug that Jake had stuffed inside me.

"Oh my, Curtsy is in a special mood tonight!" Tina exclaimed with a big smile.

"Curtsy, stand up and face these lovely people. Now, answer a few questions for us please. So, why are you here honey?"

"I want you to auction me off to the highest bidder. I want to be a sexy slave for someone to play with. I want to do anything they tell me to do without hesitation. I need to be used and abused by someone," I stated.

"Well said Curtsy. So, you're looking for a woman to purchase you?" she asked a leading question giving me an opportunity of offer another sexy answer.

"Not necessarily, Tina. I can work for women, men, groups of people. You name it. I'm an excellent maid with many talents" I teased.

"I see; well this next one is a little personal. Are there any parts of your body that are off limits? Is there anything that you will refuse to do for the man or woman or group who wins you tonight."

"I don't understand the question, Tina. Whoever pays the most for me will have free access to all of me: my mouth, my cock, my boy pussy, everything."

"Ok, say no more. Let's start the bidding at $1000" she began.

I strutted up and down the stage, posing for everyone to see. Bidding paddles were flying up and down, but I wasn't keeping track of the price. I looked around to see the faces of everyone in the room. In other words, who did I know that could say "I saw you that night on stage..." I also saw Jake and a few of the other guys standing around watching my show. Jake flashed a smile and a thumbs up.

I was shocked when I heard Tina say "I have $5000 going once..."

She held a finger in the air and pulled me aside. Curt, this is amazing. Your sissy ass is about to go for $5000, but I have an idea. There are 3 groups battling to win you. Can I offer your services on 3 different nights and sell you to all of them? $15,000 just for one item?!" she asked excitedly.

I considered the request. Instead of being a slave for one night, she would sell me to three groups. I would be a slave for 72 hours total. And, I would make my Dom partner very happy. Plus, I'd have bragging rights over all the other guys who got sold earlier. I kissed her and said "I will do anything for you Tina."

She squealed and jumped. "Ladies and gentlemen. Curtsy has agreed to more nights. Anyone with $5000 can buy her services for 24 hours. You will not be disappointed. I'll offer my personal guarantee! And here's a little preview" she said as she sank to her knees on stage next to me.

"Lift up your skirt PantyBoy" she ordered.

I held it up high to show off my garter, panties and thigh highs. She began stroking me gently as she spoke "it's very special to have a pretty girl with such a nice package. Don't you think?"

She leaned in and kissed my cock through the panties. I started tenting them as my rigid member fought to escape. She cupped my balls and squeezed me tight in her hand. Then, as she pulled down on my shaft, my tip popped out of the top of my panties. "Oopsie, I don't think I'm allowed to show you that here." She leaned in and kissed the tip, then tucked me away and I dropped my dress.

Some of the older, more prude people were starting to leave, but the rest were going crazy. The girls were yelling "SOLD!" The older woman from earlier held her paddle high. A lone man in a tuxedo held his paddle up as he walked toward the stage. And then a surprise female bidder standing near the stage said "Fuck it, I'm in too."

Tina shrieked "$20,000 for Curtsy! Yay! We did it!"

Stay tuned for Chapter 2

Thanks for reading. Please vote and offer comments.

12