Curtis

Story Info
A respectable white woman can't resist a younger black lover.
6.8k words
4.48
16.4k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers

The whole thing was my fault, born of a flippant remark that was never intended to be taken seriously but which a woman who was old enough to know better allowed to blossom.

What happened was that Curtis, one of my husband's workmates, called around one Saturday afternoon looking for him. He knocked briskly on the kitchen door and then walked in the moment I opened it. Curtis has an aura of confidence about him, he's a big, powerfully built young Jamaican with a shaved head, a big smile and a personality to match, and he takes too much for granted but in such a way as to make it difficult for anyone to take offence.

'Is Greg in?' He asked, his accent far more local than Jamaican.

'No. He's gone to collect our new lawnmower,' I told him, glancing at the clock. 'But he'll be back in about half an hour if you want to wait?'

'I'll wait.' He nodded, and then grinned his big friendly grin. 'Do you know what today is?'

I shook my head; Saturday was all that came into my mind.

'It's my birthday.'

'Really? How old are you?' I shouldn't have needed to ask really but I'd never thought about his age.

'Twenty-three.' He was almost bragging about this as if he had reached a really advanced age. I sulked inside; I was nineteen years older.

Now I have absolutely no idea what prompted my next remark. This was the one that wasn't meant seriously, and which I ought to have known would be eagerly seized on by a testosterone fuelled young man. But stupid me, I couldn't help myself. 'In which case perhaps I'd better give you a birthday kiss?'

'Yes please.' He answered advancing towards me with his eyes lighting up. I should have backed him off then, nicely but firmly, and told him a definite no chance, but I didn't. Before I could even think of doing that his arms went around me and his mouth was seeking mine.

'Curtis, behave.' I told him, trying to wriggle away from his grip.

'But you offered me a kiss.'

'I didn't mean it.' I protested.

'But it's my birthday.' He was pulling me closer and smiling playfully.

The feel of muscular arms and the sight of a handsome black face closing in on mine softened me up, my wriggling stopped and I raised my mouth to his. I might not have meant that first kiss, but the feel of those full soft lips, those strong arms around me and the muscular body pressed against mine changed my mind for the second one. We pulled our faces apart, gazed at each other and then, without saying a word we went back for that fateful second kiss. I meant that one, just as I meant it when my lips parted to let his tongue pass through, just as I meant it when I sighed with pleasure. I was getting turned on by a black man, something I never thought would happen, and he was my husband's friend as well. But I couldn't help myself, and it seems that neither could he because we kissed again and again, our tongues exploring and our arms wrapped tightly around each other, until eventually his hand came round to the front and cupped my breast. I didn't say anything, I daren't say yes but I didn't want to say no, so I just kissed him harder. He didn't speak either, but his hand found its way under my top and pushed my bra out of the way.

That was when I passed up my last chance to take control. I had two courses of action open to me, and I took the wrong one. I should have stopped him, pushed him away, reminded him that I was Greg's wife, but instead a wave of pure lust went through me and my own hand wandered around his body, roaming here and there until I had the nerve to do what really I wanted to do and moved it down between us to find the erection that was pressing against me. I don't remember consciously looking for it, but I suddenly found his zipper toggle was between my fingers and so I pulled it down and felt inside, releasing his very large and very hard black cock from its confinement. I suddenly needed that cock, and at that very moment I knew I was going to cheat on my husband with his friend for no better reason than the thought of a big black cock had awakened a lust in me that I didn't know existed. I suddenly wanted desperately to try a black cock, just so that I could say I had.

Just for a few moments Curtis stood there, growling softly deep in his throat as I stroked his gorgeous cock, but then, without warning, he stooped slightly, grabbed me around my behind and picked me up, walking a couple of paces before planting me flat on my back on the kitchen table, parting my legs and standing between them. I yelped from the surprise, not because I didn't know what he was going to do, I knew exactly what was happening. No, I yelped from the shock of the sudden and masterful way he had done it, I was going to be simply taken instead of gently made love to in the way that Greg always does. I was about be used by my first ever black lover and my husband was promptly forgotten.

He pulled me to the edge of the table, pushed my legs back out of the way and moved forward, his cock touching the inside of my thigh and making me catch my breath from the brief contact as he sought out my pussy,. He didn't even try to remove my panties; he just pulled them to one side and guided his cock towards me. I gasped as I felt its tip touch me, pushing between my pussy folds, stroking up and down the length of my slit before finding my entrance and instantly sliding in. Now my gasp turned to a moan as he pushed it deep inside of me, groaning with pleasure at the sensation of his cock stretching my tunnel. I had his big cock deep within me and it was wonderful. I knew it shouldn't be happening but adrenalin was pumping and I didn't care.

He looked down at me with his gorgeous chocolate eyes and hesitated for just about a second, perhaps to give me the chance to say no, and then he pushed my top and my bra right up out of the way, placed his palms over my breasts, leaned on them to hold me flat and began to thrust. There was no finesse; no starting slowly and building up, he just took me, hard and deep. I had to reach out sideways to grip the edges of the table to hold myself immobile under his battering, gazing up into a face that stared back down with a beautiful smile of pleasure. Soon his full lips parted and his nostrils flared, and his breath came harsh and loud as he plunged into me. He wasn't making love to me, he was fucking me and I loved it. I'd never been fucked like that before by anyone and almost immediately I could feel my body reacting, an orgasm already starting to build.

I'd never had sex with a black man before; in fact I'd never had sex with anybody other than my husband since I got married, but if that was the way all black men do it, then their reputation as lovers is well deserved. My god, it was fantastic. He was big and long and hard, and he filled me up. I could feel myself expanding, stretching to cope with him and doing it willingly. My budding orgasm was growing closer and closer and very soon I was grabbing at his arms, reaching for his shoulders, digging my nails into his skin, the listening to the sound of his breathing getting harsher and faster, and knowing that he too was on the verge of a climax.

We got there just about together, although I probably beat him by about a couple of seconds, or two strokes of his cock. He bent over me as he buried it all the way into me, grunted harshly into my ear and then I felt that beautiful cock jerk and spasm inside me as his balls emptied into my womb. I don't remember doing it, but I'm sure I cried out loudly from the sheer ecstasy of what was happening. I had never, ever, come so hard and so damn quickly.

I wondered what the hell had hit me, and then I wondered hungrily what Curtis would be like for a longer session. I looked up at him, seeing him gazing down at me, wide eyed and with his mouth hanging open. I wanted to ask him if we could do it again, properly, another time, but I just didn't quite have the nerve.

He blew out a long heavy breath and then pulled away from me, staggering backwards to lean against a worktop, leaving me sprawled over the table with my legs wide and my pussy leaking his cum. I watched his cock subside, shrinking back to flaccid, it's paler head disappearing back into a long brown foreskin. I could hardly believe that I'd just had that beautiful thing inside me and got so much pleasure from it.

I slid from the table and pulled off a sheet of kitchen roll to clean myself up with, holding it between my legs and letting it absorb much of his wonderful load as it trickled from me. Only then did I take a look at the clock.

'Bloody hell, Curtis. Greg will be back soon.' I warned him, suddenly aware of what we'd done and anxious for things to look normal by the time my husband got back. Curtis nodded and tucked his cock back into his jeans, moving round the kitchen on slightly shaky legs until he came up next to me.

'I didn't expect that to happen.' He admitted. 'But it was good.'

'You have a strange idea of seduction.' I told him, giggling self-consciously. 'But yes, it was good.'

He stared at me, I could almost see the cogs whirring in his head, and then. 'Want to do it again?'

'We haven't got time.' I stared back at him, alarmed at the prospect, and then realising I hadn't said what I should have said -- no!'

He laughed his rich deep laugh. 'I didn't mean today.' He paused. 'I'm home all Thursday and Greg's working away that day.'

I hesitated, for what seemed like forever I hesitated, but then I nodded. Why the hesitation? I've no idea, it's what I wanted and I'd already admitted that to myself. I lusted after his gorgeous cock again and I didn't care about anything else.

I nodded again. 'Yes.'

Then I hastily gazed down at myself, straightening my skirt and brushing bits from my top so that I looked nearly normal when Greg's car pulled onto the drive a few minutes later. Somehow I managed to act normal too, speaking steadily to Greg while conscious that Curtis's cum was still seeping from my pussy. I knew that Curtis and I were guilty of the most awful treachery, but I couldn't help it and I knew I was going to do it again. Somehow I needed to.

That night Greg and I made love. We did it slowly and gently as we always did and we both climaxed almost together, but although it was beautiful and romantic it lacked the excitement I'd experienced with Curtis. I realised that was the problem as I lay in Greg's arms afterwards. He and I had dropped into a rut, a loving, caring rut, but a rut nonetheless, and though our sex life was meaningful it was always the same, always soft and loving, never exhilarating. I felt awful about what I'd done and what I proposed to do, but I desperately wanted sex that was thrilling because it was sex for the sake of sex, no love, just pleasure. Exciting because it was forbidden and stimulating because it was different. God I loved the way Curtis simply took what he wanted from me, and the fact that he was black was simply the icing on the cake. I would definitely be going round to his apartment on Thursday, I needed that cock.

The drive there was strange to say the least. Twice I pulled over and stopped, wondering if I could go through with what I desperately wanted to do, and once I pulled over simply because I was trembling so much with fear and excitement at the thought of being taken again that I was not fit to drive. When I finally climbed the stairs to Curtis's apartment my heart was hammering so hard I was sure he would hear me coming.

He opened the door and flashed me one of his big infectious grins and I stopped worrying, I just felt the lust flooding through me.

'Come in.' He ushered me through into the lounge.

I stopped dead. There, sitting on the sofa and smiling up at me was another man, another black man of about the same age as Curtis, but slimmer build, darker skin and a full set of dreadlocks. I didn't know what to say, the last thing I expected was for there to be someone else there. Shock at seeing him and disappointment at what it meant for my afternoon chased each other through me. It looked as though I'd come all this way for nothing.

'This is my cousin Jay.' Curtis told me, standing close behind me and holding me by the arms as if he expected me to turn and run. I wasn't going to do that, but it was a close call. 'I didn't know he'd be calling around this afternoon.'

'Hello Jay.' I muttered, not feeling as polite as I felt I should be.

'Hello to you too.' Jay replied, he too with a local accent at complete odds with his appearance. 'You look as good in real life as Curtis said you would.'

I blushed to think that they'd discussed me, and probably what Curtis and I had been up to. 'Thank you.' I murmured.

'Jay's going to help us out.' Curtis announced, smiling as if I should know exactly what he was talking about.

I looked at him in confusion. 'I don't understand.'

'You came here for a black cock, didn't you?'

My mouth dropped open, not only because of the blunt and rather crude way he'd said it, but because he's said it in front of his cousin, unless...! Suddenly the penny dropped. My mind rebelled at the thought, but my body didn't. 'You don't mean...?'

'Yes. Now you can have two.' Curtis confirmed, laughing openly at the look on my face.

'But...' I didn't know what to say and my objection died in my mouth. My common sense was screaming 'no way', but my pussy was screaming 'yes please' equally loudly. My pussy won, I'd never had sex with two men, let alone two black men.

'You'd like that, wouldn't you?' Curtis demanded.

I could only nod mutely, setting off a long deep chuckle.

'But can you handle two of us, do you think?' He was teasing me now.

My head came up and I looked straight into his face. 'Oh yes.' I told him, totally unsure if I could, or even if I should. 'I can handle whatever you can give.'

'Come on then.' He grabbed my hand and led me from the room. I just followed like a lamb but my heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest as he pushed open the bedroom door. I glanced around, hoping and dreading that Jay was following. He was.

For a man's bedroom it was surprisingly neat, with no dirty socks or worn underwear strewn anywhere, unless Curtis had tidied up in honour of my visit. If he had he wasn't about to give me time to contemplate it. He reached for the buttons of his shirt.

'Take your things off.'

It wasn't a request but an instruction and I very willingly but rather apprehensively obeyed it, instinctively turning my back on them even though I knew they would soon see everything anyway. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jay undressing too, and making no effort to hide himself. Eventually, despite trembling fingers, I managed to take everything off and to stand there naked, wondering if I should turn around and expose myself yet. A hand on my shoulder and a firm but gentle pull soon answered that question; Curtis obviously wanted them both to see my body.

Now I could take a look at Curtis in the nude too, and I loved what I saw. I'd not seen him naked even though we'd had sex, but he was just as big and brawny as I thought he was, smooth brown skin over hard muscles, and with a cock to match. I wondered if I'd be able to accommodate him again. I shivered with pure desire, knowing that I would. My attention switched to Jay, wondering sexily what he had to offer me. He was taller and slimmer than Curtis, much slimmer, almost skinny, but his body still looked good. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him, instead he looked athletic, stringy but strong, just what I like in a man. As for his cock, well just like its owner it was very long and slim, and I knew instantly that I'd love to take that length, all of it -- if I could. I stood there gazing at their dark bodies while they stared at me, with the smile that was spreading across both their faces making me feel proud. I could see that both men had rock hard erections, and that meant two much younger men both fancied me. I suddenly felt good about myself and much more confident. I could do and enjoy whatever they wanted.

'Kneel down.'

I instinctively knew what Curtis intended and so I knelt straight in front of him, opening my mouth ready for his cock. He moved forward, holding his cock out for me to suck and I eagerly reached out for it. I moved his hand away and replaced it with mine and then for a long moment I knelt there holding the base of his beautiful hard cock between my finger and thumb, gazing at it and savouring the prospect of what it could do to me.

I hadn't forgotten about Jay and so I was ready when he moved in to stand beside Curtis, offering his cock out to me as well. I wasn't going to ignore it, a sudden thrill at the prospect of touching two cocks at once crashed through me and so I reached out for it with my other hand. Now I was holding both of them. It was the first time I'd ever held a black cock and there I was holding and gently stroking two of them. I knew what they wanted, and they'd have to take it in turns, and I had to choose which one to go for first. Perhaps it was because I'd already had Curtis inside me that I chose him to be first, slowly moving forward and taking it into my mouth.

As I closed my mouth over his cock the dark skin of his stomach and his black curly nest were right in front of my eyes, reminding me of exactly what I was doing. I'd never done anything like it before, never even dreamed I would be sucking anyone other than Greg, and with these men being black it made it just kinky enough to excite me even more. I know I'm making a big thing about them being black, but it was a big thing to me then. It was forbidden, just as I knew cheating on my husband was forbidden, but their colour seemed to make it even more illicit and therefore so much more exciting and dangerous. Imagine if Greg ever found out that I'd willingly done that? The risks were high, but then so were the potential rewards.

I didn't try to take all of Curtis's cock into my mouth, there's no way I thought I could do that. Instead I just closed my lips over the head, swirled my tongue around it and sucked hard, while at the same time wanking both his shaft and Jay's by hand. I heard Curtis growl his appreciation and I felt his cock twitch between my lips. I didn't mind, to my own astonishment I found myself already hoping that he would come in my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked harder, letting my mouth go all around the head of his cock, enjoying every bit of it while my hand slid slowly up and down his shaft. I was listening to the little moans and sighs both men made, and all the while I was smiling inside and feeling ready for everything.

Soon I found myself adapting to his size and able take some more of his shaft into my mouth. I wanted it all, but deep throating wasn't my thing - I just couldn't cope with the idea, Still, I persevered and found that I could take a little more and then a little more each time, until the head of his cock was pushing against the back of my mouth as my head bobbed and he was groaning louder than ever. I cupped his balls in my hand, feeling their weight in my palm as I rolled them around, imagining his cum gathering there for me. I wanted it; I wanted my black lover to come in my mouth. I have to confess that I was a bit nervous he might choke me when he came, but I wasn't going to stop now.

Then he curled his fingers into my hair and I knew the moment was close, his groans became louder and he began to make jerky little thrusts with is hips. I knew he was about to shoot and I felt suddenly scared of what might happen, and so I pulled back a little, holding still with just the head of his cock in my mouth and letting his own hip movements fuck my mouth. I tried to close my throat, waiting for the flood that I knew was coming.

When it did come it was both wonderful and scary. Wonderful because I'd never had such a flood of beautiful cum shoot into my mouth before, and scary because gush was followed by spurt followed by spray of hot creamy cum that all hit the back of my throat with force, making me swallow as quickly as I could. Each spurt was accompanied by a deep loud grunt and a thrust of his hips, forcing his cock further into my mouth every time, only to pull it back again ready for the next one. I had to gulp hard to keep up with his wonderful stream and I began to wonder when, or even if, he would run out. Then finally, my hand under his balls told me that he was done and the last dribble trickled onto my tongue. I pulled my mouth away marvelling at the sheer quantity of his load and the power of his climax. That, I realised with abrupt pride, was what my pussy had taken the first time.

Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers
12