Curtis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute or so he stood in front of me, his hands on my shoulders and his legs visibly quivering, while his cock shrank back flaccid and harmless. But then he sat on the bed, breathing heavily and gazing wordlessly at me.

Finally, when his chest had stopped heaving he blew a silent whistle. 'Hey.' He said breathlessly in his lovely rich dark voice, 'You're pretty good for a white girl, you know that?'

I didn't mind the 'girl' bit seeing as I was so much older than he was, but I baulked at the thought that enough white girls had blown him to allow for a comparison.

'Perhaps now that you've finished, I can find out.' Jay's voice cut in, reminding me that I was still absently fondling his shaft.

'Help yourself, cousin.' Curtis told him between breaths, his chest still heaving.

Jay took hold of my shoulders and hauled me to my feet, turning me around to face the bed before placing a hand in the middle of my back and forcing me to bend over, my hands planted on the bed to await his pleasure, all without saying a word. I was being used again just as Curtis had done in my kitchen, and I loved the idea.

I didn't have to wait long. I could almost feel Jay looking at Curtis and grinning his intention to fuck me before he moved into position behind me. I waited for the feel of his cock searching for my pussy, but instead the first contact I felt was a hard slap across my bottom, no warning, no reason, just a good hard slap. I jumped and straightened up with a cry of pain, instinctively looking to protest bitterly about such uncalled for treatment, but before I could turn around to face him his hand came out and pushed me back into my bent position. Strangely I went back into the position without complaint, all thoughts of protest instantly forgotten at the thought of a long black cock.

'Just giving your cheeks a little colour.' I heard him chuckle from behind me before once more I felt his hand come down across my rump. 'And don't tell me you don't like it.'

I didn't like it, I'm genuinely not into pain, but I still felt stupidly willing to endure it because of what I knew would follow. 'Carry on.' I told him through gritted teeth.

Only one more smack to the other side and then he shuffled forward, the tip of his cock finding my glowing cheeks. 'I'd love to please you all day, but I've more important things to attend to.' He was still chuckling as he ran his tip up and down my crack, seeking a way in.

He paused fleetingly as his cock found the dimple of my anus and I thought just for one alarming moment that he intended entering me there, but he moved on, his deliberate tease making him chuckle all the louder. What he didn't appreciate, and I didn't realise until later, is that I would have let him. In fact I would have let him do pretty much anything to me that day. But then he found the right entrance and his long cock slid home, making me feel that everything was worth it.

He was long, very long. I didn't know the actual measurement and to be truthful I didn't care, all I did know was that he seemed to keep going slowly further and further in until I wasn't sure I could accommodate him. For all his dominant attitude he took it steady though, as if aware that his own length might be too much, and that gave me the confidence to relax and accept him, enjoying a penetration such as I had never experienced before.

As soon as he was all the way inside me he shuffled forward a little more and grabbed my hips, pulling me back against his curly pubes, remaining motionless for a few seconds as if he was just enjoying the simple sensation of having his cock buried inside my vagina as much as I was. Then he began to move, not with short harsh thrusts as I expected, but with long powerful lunges, withdrawing his cock nearly all the way out and then plunging back into me, slowly at first but then more and more rapidly. I folded my arms and lowered my face to the bed in order to brace myself against Jay's thrusts, turning it to one side to watch hopefully as Curtis played with his still limp weapon. Maybe, just maybe, he would be capable of fucking me as well and I'd have taken two black cocks in one day. Just the possibility sent a surge of excitement running through me. Then the thought flitted briefly through my mind that I wouldn't care if anyone told my husband that I was bending over, submitting to a young black cock while eying up another one in the hope that it might recover enough to take me as well. I knew I should not be thinking that way, but the heat of the moment, the overwhelming lust that had enveloped me, pushed any guilt from my mind.

In the end I just let it happen to me as I knew I would. I wanted it, needed it, and I moaned softly from the pleasure of being fucked by the longest cock I had ever taken. Jay was fucking me hard now, his hips swinging as he ploughed into me, his body crashing against my behind with each stroke and pushing my face into the bed. I could hear his breathing getting harsh and rapid with little gasps revealing the approach of his climax. I knew that I was going to come soon too; I just hoped that I would get there before he did and wouldn't be left high and dry -- well, maybe not dry!

It became a race to climax, with me trying to mentally urge my orgasm on, listening to his gasps and feeling his thrusts becoming more irregular, more urgent, as he got closer, but I could sense that wonderful sensation was building in my pelvis too, that toe-curling, muscle-clenching sensation only an orgasm could bring. I desperately wanted to get there before he did, but his fingers suddenly gripped my hips harder, his nails digging into my soft skin and his thrusts suddenly became erratic.

Then I was there, my orgasm almost literally exploding inside me, making me jerk and twitch in his grasp as the sensations instantly rushed all the way from my pelvis to my fingers and toes, forcing loud cries of ecstasy from my lips. It was close, he was only about a second behind me, his climax causing him to slam himself at me, pushing in hard without pulling back even as I shuddered and jolted in his grasp. Now he gripped me even tighter, making sure I didn't shake him out, his fingers gripping my hips so painfully that I was sure he had broken the skin with his nails.

We stayed like that while he shot spurt after spurt of his semen into me. He grunted loudly with each spurt, his cock twitching inside my passage and sending new waves of pleasure through my body until slowly his thrusts became weaker and less frequent and, just as my orgasm died away he thrust forward one last time and then stayed there, his cock buried deep inside my cum filled pussy while it slowly deflated and slid away. He pulled out, staggering around me to sit on the bed, his breath coming, as mine was, in long uneven gasps.

I turned and sat on the bed between the two men, slumped and panting with my mouth hanging open, uncaring that I was leaking cum onto Curtis's bedding. I swallowed and looked across at him, seeing him still playing with his cock, coaxing an erection out of its semi hardness. I hoped he would succeed; I wanted it and I could tell he did too. Indeed he immediately climbed to his feet and came to stand in front of me.

'You know what to do.' He told me, holding his cock out towards my mouth.

Of course I knew what to do; I leaned forward and parted my lips for him to guide his somewhat shrunken cock into my mouth. There is something about taking a flaccid cock into your mouth to try to get it to harden. Apart from the inherent power it gives you, it makes you feel so good as it expands between your lips and begins to fill your mouth. It took a little while before I had that effect, but then I was still breathing heavily through my nose after my climax, and that cannot have been the sexiest of sounds, but eventually I felt it begin to expand and lengthen, and I heard Curtis begin to make soft little pleasure noises. I smiled inside; it seemed I was going to get what I really wanted after all. Soon it was long and hard enough for me to take hold of it in my hand and gently rub the shaft. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and there was a happy little smile on his full lips.

'Yes.' He spoke softly and sibilantly. 'That's good.' His eyes popped open and he looked down at me, suddenly urgent. 'But I know something that's better. Lie down.'

That was the command I had been waiting for, I scuttled quickly backwards until I was in the centre of the bed and then I lay back and opened my legs expectantly. Curtis chuckled at my obvious eagerness.

'Seems she can read minds too.' He told Jay as he clambered onto the bed and took up his position between my knees.

For a few moments he just knelt there, gazing down at me, his eyes taking in everything, especially my wide-open and very wet pussy. I should perhaps have felt self-conscious, after all I was nearly old enough to be his mother, but somehow I wasn't at all, instead I felt proud that a woman of my age could attract such a beautiful young black man. I was his for the taking and he knew it. He grasped my ankles and pushed my legs back, folding them over me and holding them wide before he leaned over me, holding himself up on one arm while he reached back with his free hand to guide his cock in.

I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck as he lowered himself on top of me; his own arms behind my legs to keep them folded right back with my pussy exposed and defenceless. Then I heard his breath come in one long comfortable sigh as his cock slid home deep inside me and he was fucking me again. God, it felt so good, reminding me of when he had first fucked me on my own kitchen table. I held him close as he began to thrust, wanting to feel that same thrill, that same exhilarating pleasure as before.

He began to drive into me, slowly but forcefully at first, withdrawing almost all the way and then returning with long, strong thrusts that forced the breath from my body. I couldn't see of course, but I could hear the wet noises as he fucked my already cum-filled passage and felt a trickle of Jay's cream trickle over my anus. I had this wonderful mental image of my warm slippery passage opening in front of his cock as he plunged into me and then closing back down as he pulled away, just as it had for his cousin only a short time before. I'd never had two cocks in one day before and the naughty pleasure I felt at the sensation it generated was breathtaking. I couldn't help but smile from the sheer thrill of it, glancing across to where Jay sat, his flaccid cock resting quietly in his palm, and receiving his toothy smile back. What a day, so wrong and yet so glorious.

After a minute or so Curtis began to speed up and I could hear his breath becoming harsh in my ear as his thrusts came harder and faster. My body reacted by promising me another orgasm, the unmistakeable first signs of one developing deep in my pelvis.

It seemed that every orgasm I had from them was stronger than the one before and this time it was off the scale. I felt it building and building as his cock ploughed into me and then, when I expected it to detonate inside me, it just built some more, until I was quivering and gasping, almost desperate to finally come. Then, when I did, I jerked and shook, held still only by Curtis's arms trapping my folded legs and the pressure of his pelvis on mine. I felt myself crying out a long series of 'oh's' as each wave of pleasure ripped through me while I gazed up at his grimly determined face smiling down at me.

Not once did he slacken his pace, not once did he pause as I came. He kept up the same rapid and brutal rhythm all the time, even when I lay limp and gasping under him from my orgasm. His recent climax into my mouth and the cum-slippery wetness of my pussy slowed down any new climax he might have, but he was clearly determined to fuck me until he came and all I could do was lay there and take it. Not that I cared, I had never been fucked like that before and although the position became uncomfortable and my legs began to ache I didn't care, I wanted his climax.

Eventually his breathing became harsh and ragged and his thrusts gradually more erratic and I knew that he was on his way at last. Even then it was no quick climax, he seemed to build and build just as I had, his breathing accompanied by little gasping cries with tiny tremors shaking his body until in the end, finally, he growled deep in his throat and emptied his balls into me in long heavy thrusts that added to the exquisite sensitivity in my already abused pussy. It wasn't such a long climax as before, but it was certainly as powerful, making his cock twitch and jerk inside me until it was over. Then, as he lay lifelessly on top of me, breathing loudly and unevenly in my ear, I felt it quickly subside inside me, releasing another trickle of cum as it finally slipped out of me. Grunting heavily he rolled away and lay on his back beside me, his chest heaving and his mouth sagging open just as before, while I unfolded my legs and let them drop unceremoniously open onto the bed.

For myself, I felt exhausted, and well and truly fucked. I can truly say that I'd never been used like that before and, although I felt bruised and sore from the experience, I would have willingly let them do it all over again.

We remained in that strange sort of tableau for a little while, Jay sitting on the edge of the bed, gazing down at Curtis and me laying side by side, trying to regain our breath and ease aching muscles before either of us could move properly again.

Jay eventually broke the spell by handing me a towel, nodding down between my legs and reminding me that I was leaking onto the bed. I took it and sat up, mopping at myself and feeling suddenly and inexplicably embarrassed. Even after what I'd been doing I found the need to cover myself with the towel, hiding my pussy from the two men. Curtis looked across and burst out in a breathless laugh.

'I think you're a bit late with that,' He chuckled. 'We've seen it all, hell we've been there.'

There was a little pause and then he added. 'I reckon I'll see it again a time or two, don't you?'

I nodded, knowing as I did so that I was committing myself to letting him have me again whenever he wanted. I'd had his cock and I knew I couldn't do without it now. I wasn't sure if it was the sinfulness of letting myself be used by a black man or the dominant way he had taken me, but I would submit again anytime. But he had one more twist to add to the tale.

'Come and see me every other Thursday when you're on your own and I'm off shift and we'll have some fun. Oh, and if there is anyone else here, I'll let them share you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?'

Once again I nodded mutely, my heart leaping at the possibilities that opened up before me.

12