Curves Ch. 04 - Conclusion

Story Info
And finally Lynn gets curved. Plus the clones get distracted.
4.2k words
4.26
6.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Thanks to Todger 65 for the edit.

The first thing Lynn noticed was the quiet. The silence last night was creepy, sure, but this morning, more so. No birds, was the thought, Better look in on the girls.

Lynn, a creature of habit, did her morning ablutions first. She walked down the hall later, scrubbed clean, hair combed, teeth brushed; a woman who disliked unkempt appearances, even before her best friends.

Charlotte and Maria were not in their rooms. Odd, but only slightly. Her friends were early risers. No sign of them in the kitchen either. Strange, they left the door open.

The morning outside was bright and cloudless. The air, warm with little humidity. Perfect, Lynn thought, But damn! It's so quiet.

Her friends were at the pier, sitting. Lynn noticed they were also nude. Skinny dipping, she smiled, remembering mischievous nude swims of old. Maria and Charlotte were quietly chatting when Lynn reached them.

"So how's the water?"

"Nice and cool," Charlotte answered.

"We're about to go in again," added Maria.

Her BFF's smiles told Lynn she didn't have to ask further. Off came her white tee and daisy dukes, and Lynn was nude like the others.

Lynn, of the Club, was the most fit. She had the curves, yes, but sported the best muscle tone. Maria thought Lynn would be perfect as a fitness model.

Lynn's skin was also the lightest of the three. Her hair was medium brown, to Maria and Charlotte's glossy black. Her eyes were blue-gray to the others' dark amber.

Lynn was also the shyest, though not more so than her contemporaries. She was comfortable nude around friends and husband but dressed conservatively outside those circles. Still, under certain circumstances such as the present, she could step up and be as adventurous as the others.

Her friends stood by patiently while she stretched. Lynn, in body and personality, was the least curvy and the most demure. Her style was "girl next door", a trait attractive to more than a few. It didn't surprise the others when she became the first to settle down.

"You ready?" smiled Charlotte.

"Just about."

"Hey, let's race to the middle," suggested Maria. "Last one there has to make breakfast."

"Ha! You two better hope I win," laughed Charlotte.

The trio dived in. Charlotte, the best swimmer, won handily. The other two argued, in good humor, over who came second.

"Tell you what. I got here first so both of you treat me to breakfast."

"Oh good grief, Charlotte!" the other two chorused.

The Curvy Club floated in the lake like a trio of water nymphs waiting for an unlucky (or very lucky) fisherman.

"We must be something to look at," Lynn remarked.

"I guess. I know some college boys in Miami who'd like to see these," Maria giggled, glancing at her breasts.

Maria and Charlotte floated close to Lynn, on either side of her. Lynn didn't notice, nor would she think it odd if she had.

"You know Lynn?" Charlotte said, "Me and Maria found something here while you were asleep."

"Here? In the lake? Ooo, what is it? A sunken boat?"

"No," Maria giggled, "It's cooler than that. It's a cave."

"A cave? Damn! You think other people know about it?"

"I don't know," Maria replied.

"We don't think anyone else knows," Charlotte added, "There are things in it. Strange, beautiful things. I think people would make a big noise if they knew."

"Oooo, what kind of things? New creatures? Precious stones?"

"You'll have to see for yourself," Maria whispered.

The waters around the trio began to bubble.

"Uh, girls? Something's happening to the lake. I think we better go."

Charlotte and Maria didn't move, lips curled in enigmatic smiles, which disturbed Lynn. Something's seriously wrong here.

"Relax Lynn," said Charlotte.

"Yes, relax Lynn. It's part of the beautiful thing we'll show you."

The waters bubbled like a spa. Lynn wasn't relaxed. The Stepford smiles on her friends did not help.

"Okay girls, this isn't funny! I'm getting out of here!"

Charlotte and Maria drew close and grabbed Lynn, hugging her between their bodies.

"What the fuck! What are you doing?!" Lynn squirmed and struggled.

"Relax Lynn," Charlotte breathed in her ear.

"It'll be over soon," whispered Maria in the other.

"Yes it will! 'Cause you two are going to let me go right now!"

Lynn struggled, sandwiched between her friends. The waters churned and swirled. Charlotte and Maria pressed tight, skin to skin, with Charlotte's breasts against Lynn's, and Maria's against her shoulder blades. Lynn could not help but be extremely conscious of their nude bodies against hers, in spite her panic. What's happened to them! The wrongness was obvious. Charlotte and Maria were like a pair of hypnotized drones.

The trio, Lynn squirming all the way, began to whirl around together.

"Don't be afraid," Charlotte and Maria said in unison.

"Who . . . the hell . . . are you?!" Lynn grunted. These two couldn't be her friends. It's like they're pod people! The two smiled at her like bland mannequins.

The women whirled in the churning water. Lynn just had time to draw in breath before the went under. The waters swirled and bubble for a few moments more, and then settled to placid glass, and once again, the lake was quiet.

Lynn woke in the tunnel. Her memory was a confused swirl of churning water and nude women. She raised her wet body and coughed. Her body swayed dizzily. Lynn waited until the nausea passed then gazed around. Two emotions dominated: confusion and anger. Where the fuck are those bitches?! We are going to have a talk!

Voices floated from the end of the tunnel, as if in reply

"Lynnnnn! Come and see!"

"Yes Lynn, come and see the beautiful things."

Lynn couldn't tell which one spoke. The tunnel distorted the voices. The direction, to her right, was not a good prospect. The temptation to go the other way was overwhelming. The passageway curved towards a mystery chamber emitting a pink glow. Faint, soft, and wet sounds drifted to her ears, ominous but strangely erotic.

"Come on in Lynn, it's soooo wonderful."

The voice, Charlotte or Maria, beckoned, mischievous and enticing like a siren. Lynn was torn; wisdom said to go the opposite direction. This is where the idiot chooses whether or not to go into the haunted house, and they always do. Unfortunately Lynn saw the other end was a solid wall of obsidian. Dead end.

There's no choice. I can't stay here forever. It's the haunted house or nothing. Besides, an adventurous, curious part deep within her wanted to know. What is at the other end? Why did the girls do this?

The tunnel was warm and humid, growing increasingly fetid as she drew closer to the glow. The wet sounds resolved into distinct noises; familiar sounds Lynn thought akin to lovemaking. They sound like skin on skin.

Other sounds, moans, groans, gasps, grunts, and sighs accompanied the sensual music. Oh, did the girls draw me to an orgy? It could explain their strange behavior. Maria might be up for it but Charlotte?

It was a daring prospect for Lynn. The Club came close in the past but never quite went over the top. Lynn never asked what her BFF's did outside their circle.

Lynn rounded the curve to see the entrance to the chamber. Her friends stood there, nude and wet, illuminated by the pink glow behind them.

"Girl's what . . .?" Lynn started, but the two smiled, turned, and walked into the chamber.

Lynn frowned, breathed, quietly counted to ten, and walked forward, into the strangest, and most insane, stunning, and terrifying scene ever seen in her entire life.

Once, in Australia, Lynn took a scuba dive to the Great Barrier Reef. Among her best memories, besides the colorful exotic fish, were the almost endless carpet of sea anemones, beautiful, in the colors of the rainbow.

It seemed strange, a beautiful memory entering her mind at this moment. Perhaps it was the anemone-like pods filling the chamber, or the thick, fetid atmosphere she could cut with a knife, or the streams of thick, clear, oily fluid raining from the ceiling.

Maybe her mind was desperately erecting a barrier to the horrific sight before her. The sight of her friends, Charlotte and Maria, nude and slick, beaming smiles at . . . her friends, Charlotte and Maria, also nude, also very, very slick, and also extremely, powerfully pregnant.

The other Charlotte and Maria's breasts were heavily swollen, swollen well past their double D's into giant-sized breast lover's fantasy.

There were things on her friends' breasts: giant, tentacled suction cups pumping and milking them like human cows.

Gravid Charlotte, who'd seen her friend enter, stared at Lynn with a strange mixture of despair and erotic ecstasy. She moaned around the tentacles stuffed in her mouth. Her throat moved, gulping down the nutrients. Her hands stroked around her enormous belly.

Maria's head was tilted back, her eyes shut, a long, thick, penile tentacle filled her mouth. Her throat, too, worked to keep up with the fluids pumped into her body.

Maria's body, shockingly, was larger than Charlotte's; giant G melons pumped and squeezed by the suctions, their hoses expanding to handle the steady flow of milk into the storage tanks. Her giant belly throbbed, reflecting Charlotte's own movements.

The sight, for Lynn, overwhelmed enough, but the lower view tipped her over.

Things, strange, alien, monsters were emerging from her friends' pussies, with shocking, assembly line regularity.

Charlotte's body produced lizards, strange reptilian babies. The creatures from Maria's body looked like baby calves . . . with tusks.

The creatures came at roughly one per minute. Umbilical cords were severed; the crying babies conveyor-belted away, on a wave of tentacle pods.

Lynn swayed, light-headed. Her mind fought a desperate, failing battle to stay functional.

The other Charlotte and Maria, the fake ones Lynn realized, turned their heads to her.

"Look Lynn, isn't it beautiful?" they both asked, harmoniously.

Lynn could have screamed and bolted, a futile action given the tentacles wound, unbeknownst, around her feet. Plus, the exits were sealed. She chose the other option, mainly because her mind lost the battle. Her eyes rolled up and, with a soft moan, she fell back into the soft, oily tentacles of the chamber.

Lynn's first thought when she woke was, Damn! That was the weirdest dream! Next came, What the fuck?! What are those? Sea anemones? Third, Why is everything upside down? And finally, Oh God! It wasn't a dream! "Aaaaahhhh!"

Lynn was bound, upside down. Tentacles bound her arms and legs, holding her to the roof of the chamber by her feet. She moved toward her friends, like a slab of meat on a hook.

The new acquisition impressed the ship. It moved her to the others for space saving purposes. <It should be easy with this one. The issues with the chemicals are straightened out. I can fulfill the contract.>

Lynn was moved between Charlotte and Maria, then raised up to the ceiling, and bound, spreadeagled, by the tentacles. Her view was afforded of her friends, heads tilted back, mouths working around tentacles like so many cocks, gazing at her with despair, and erotic heat. Their shiny, oily, gravid bodies shuddered with orgasms and births.

"Charlotte?! What . . . mmmf!" A tentacle stuffed into Lynn's mouth.

"Uuhh, Thlynnth!" Charlotte lisped.

"Fuuughnnn!" added Maria.

Lynn's eyes darted frantically. Tentacles slithered over her curvy body, slathering her in oil. Her mouth filled with fluid. She gulped to keep from choking. Tentacles slithered between her pussy lips and into her bunghole. Lynn growled and moaned, outraged.

Charlotte and Maria moaned together, watching the now familiar change happen to her friend. The breasts swelling to milk-loaded jugs; the belly bloating to impossible gravidity; the suctions attaching, pumping; the pussy expanding to giant elastic proportions; Lynn's moans as out popped her doppelganger.

Lynn watched in numb shock, her clone splash to the floor; a horror among many. Her belly skin hung off her body like an empty sack, before starting to merge back into her torso.

The Lynn clone lay, curled, on the floor, until tentacles severed her umbilical. She woke and gazed around, confused, until her eyes lit upon "Charlotte" and "Maria".

"Wow! I gotta say girlfriends, you don't stop with the surprises."

"We knew you'd love it," Charlotte said.

"Isn't it great? And we discovered it," added Maria.

"Yeah, a brand new cave. So Curvies, what do we do now?"

"Let's go back to the pier and talk about it. I think I can get a camera crew up here," Maria suggested.

Lynn, Charlotte, and Maria watched their clones chat. Lynn tried to shout but her tentacle-stuffed mouth only warbled a loud moan. Charlotte shook her head, knowing the futility of her friend's efforts. The originals were invisible to the clones.

The copies left the chamber, in a trail of giggles and chatter. Lynn's body reset to its toned and curvy configuration; a temporary condition. Minutes later, her belly swelled, once again, to permanent pregnancy. The pumps increased their milking. Her stomach and body flooded with nutrients.

Lynn realized, gradually, her friends gulps, grunts, and moans, while in part orgasmic, fit a pattern. Curvespeak!

Lynn gulped, grunted, and moaned curvespeak back to her BFF's, and they conversed.

Charlotte! Maria! What is this place?!

We don't know! Charlotte gulped.

It got us and forced us to birth those clones! Maria moaned.

And now these alien monsters! Charlotte grunted.

There are things in my womb! I can feel them! Something slid through Lynn's birth canal and squeeze from her pussy. Instead of pain, as she expected from birth, a shudder raced through her body, as when she birthed her clone. I just came again.

It's done something to us! We're all cumming! Charlotte gulped.

What's coming out of me?!

It's a lizard baby Lynn, gulped Maria.

As with the others, the ship's tentacles carted the Zorgon to the creche. The ship, however, had a slightly different plan for its newest breeder.

Something else is coming.

Maria watched her friend's pussy spread. It's a tusked cow Lynn.

The ship found alternating between Zorgons and Cretans for the breeder, an economical convenience. <Hmmm, I detect some emotional distress among the three breeders. I shall increase the Orion pleasure juice concentration. That should alleviate some of it.>

Ululations sang from all three women, accompanied by a mutual orgasm.

What was that?!

I don't know Lynn. It's just I feel . . . I can't describe it, Charlotte moaned.

I'm feeling it too, grunted Maria.

The other two felt as Charlotte. On the one hand, the women were captive, force-fed strange fluids, big-breasted gravid bodies gleaming with oil, sweat, and cum, milked and forced to breed aliens out of their worst nightmares.

On the other, euphoria and orgasms flooded their bodies, quaking with each pump and birth.

The turn of events well satisfied the ship. It managed to score three viable primates as breeders, after a long sleep. Final scans confirmed their complete conversion to production modules. A steady stream of product was coming out of their wombs.

<No problems foreseen fulfilling the contract. My employers will be pleased. Time to depart.>

A final scan of the primates' minds revealed no complications, insofar the presence of others. The closest habitats were far enough away to reduce the chance of witnesses.

The clones were exact genetic copies . . . almost. The manufacturing program did fix some flaws in the DNA. The brain patterns of the originals were copied into the duplicates. <With adjustments to their memories of course. Obviously there will be some differences but so subtle as to be barely noticed.>

Speaking of the originals. <Hmmm, no real need for thought processing. They don't need to think, just produce. Massive infusions of concentrated Orion Pleasure Flower Juice should do the job.>

A loud, sonorous moan filled the chamber. Lynn just had time to lisp, "Tharlothe . . .!"

Maria moaned, "'Ynn . . .!"

Charlotte sighed, "'Aria . . .!"

The three, now perpetually curvy, milfs chorused one final moan, before their thoughts drowned in pleasure juice and orgasms.

The ship felt pride, taking these three primates away from their harsh, primitive lives on this backwater planet; far better for them as pampered, pleasured, mindless broodmares, with greatly extended lives. They'll have no more cares or worries other than breeding. <And I'm sure once they've filled their quota, the company will find other uses for them.> It broadcast some final commands to the clones, and prepared for departure.

"Charlotte," "Maria," and "Lynn" hoisted themselves onto the pier and sat at the end, nude and dripping.

Charlotte smiled, "That was a good swim."

"Yeah, what about you, Lynn?"

"Yeah, I had fun, Maria but . . . there's something . . . I don't know . . . odd."

"What?" queried her friend.

"I . . . it kind of feels like . . . well . . . we should be doing . . . something . . . or did something."

"Other than swim around bare-assed you mean?" Maria raunched.

"I don't know, I . . . darn! It's lost. Forget it."

"Well, I know what I'm going to do," Charlotte said, stretching back on the pier, "I'm going to lay down, enjoy the sun, and then I'm checking out that bar we passed in the town yesterday."

"Good idea, Charlotte," Lynn seconded. The other two stretched beside Charlotte.

The three nude milfs lay in the morning sun. The gloss on their skin turned from lake water to sweat.

"Mmmm," purred Maria, "This feels good."

Lynn sighed, "Just like Florida."

Charlotte grinned, "Yeah, crazy Florida. Spring break and all those fratboys."

"Heh," Maria laughed, "Remember that frat prick who tickled your ass, Charlotte?"

"And got a smack in the jaw for it. Yep, I remember."

"The fucker should've asked," Lynn snorted, "We were up for anything that night."

"Don't take liberties with the Curvy Club. Not without permission," Charlotte said.

"Damn straight," the other two chorused.

The women lay back enjoying the sunshine. Maria cocked an eyebrow. "You think the townies would 'take liberties' if they saw us like this?"

"Probably, some of them seemed rude enough."

"If they did, Charlotte, they should go for your belly. That's always been your weak spot." Lynn chuckled, looking over.

"Oh you mean this," Maria reached over and tickled Charlotte's lower belly.

"Ha! Come off it Maria," Charlotte giggled and reached out to grasp Maria's offending hand.

"Wrong spot, Maria," Lynn laughed and tickled her hands a little lower.

"Don't! Stop!"

"Oooo! Don't stop? So girl tickles are better than frat boys?" laughed Maria. Both women doubled down, playing their fingers across Charlotte's torso.

"Oh! Fuck! Stop!"

The tickling went on for several minutes. The trio giggled and laughed . . . and then something happened. It was simultaneous, almost comical, and a little shocking.

Somehow, in Charlotte's flails, her hands found their way to her friends' breasts: left hand on Maria's, right on Lynn's.

At roughly the same time, Maria and Lynn's tickling fingers found themselves tickling Charlotte's groin . . . just above her intimate.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers
12