Curvylicious Family Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, honey," she told him after careful consideration, "you're the man of the house now, so you shouldn't have to hold back in your own home. I should probably be very upset about it. That would be most mothers' reaction, after all. Brothers and sisters just don't do that sort of thing. But I'm not most mothers and we both know Chanel is a special girl. She's... well, she's sensitive and needs someone who loves her as much as you do. You're also very special, son. So maybe the usual rules about these things aren't important for a family like ours."

Jimmy looked at his mother in surprise. It was one thing that she was being so casual about catching her son and daughter fucking, but it was another to hear her rationalize excuses that made it sound perfectly alright. At the same time, Jimmy was hard pressed to disagree. His mother and sister were both special, and he was dedicated to both of them. Of course, now he would be taking care of his sister in a completely new way and he couldn't be happier, except that he couldn't stop thinking of his mother the same way he thought about his sister. The way Diane's robe was hanging open as her large tits hovered near the table's edge wasn't making it any easier.

Diane's tits weren't quite as big as her daughter's, but they were still lusciously full and shapely. And now her nipples were erect and denting the robe that barely covered them. Despite the amount of sex and masturbating Jimmy had experienced in the past twenty-four hours, his cock started to tingle and swell at the sight of his barely dressed mother. She was smiling at him the same way she'd smiled in the car driving home from Brenda's the day before. Jimmy found himself wishing his mother's horny, blonde friend was there to suck his dick while he gazed at his mother's big, hot body.

It would've been even better to have Chanel suck him off while their mother's boobs were practically hanging out in the open, but neither of those things were about to happen. Diane was being more open and accepting of his recent activities than he expected, but he didn't want to press his luck.

Jimmy finally brought his eyes up from his mother's tits to her face. There was no way she could miss where he'd been looking, but she didn't react to it one way or the other. She just kept looking at him with a smile, but the kind that said she had serious things on her mind.

"I'll always be here for you and Chan, Mom," he said, finally reclaiming his voice. His mother's smile grew bigger and brighter.

"I hope you mean that, honey. Your sister and I are really starting to rely on you. And, ummm, Chanel especially after last night."

Jimmy's face flushed. Even if his mother didn't mind that her son and daughter were fucking, it was going to take some time before he got used to her knowing... and approving. He felt unbelievably lucky, but it was still a lot to get used to. His cock loved the idea, but his brain was a bit slower to catch up.

"I promise, Mom. You two are the most important thing in the world to me."

"That's so sweet, baby. But... if you're really going to be serious about taking on the role of the man of the house, I'm glad you remember that you have two ladies to take care of here at home."

Jimmy noticed his mother's eyelids narrow as she reminded him he lived with two big, beautiful women. He was glad to be sitting at the table since his cock was now growing thicker in his boxer briefs. Her tone was starting to remind him of the way she talked when he came in last night after fucking Brenda. With her narrow-eyed expression, Diane leaned forward, pressing her large, barely covered tits into the edge of the table. The edges of her areolas were now visible where her robe was open. She looked like she wanted to say something, but she hesitated like she was stalling.

"I'll always remember that, Mom," he said, just trying to break the weird silence.

"Good," she replied. "I hope Brenda won't end up being too much of a distraction for you."

"Oh, umm, no Mom, of course not," he nearly stammered, not knowing how to talk his way out of it. "Brenda's just... uhhh, just..."

Then Diane finished his sentence for him in her own way. "She's just a horny pussy for you to fuck because you're young and hot and you need more sex than other boys your age."

"Umm, I guess," he said quietly, blushing. But it wasn't like she was wrong.

"It's okay, honey. Mommy understands those needs you have. Be careful with your sister, though. She might not be so understanding. Now that she can give you everything Brenda can, maybe it's better if you break it off. You don't want to hurt her feelings, do you?"

Jimmy shook his head. He had already been thinking he shouldn't fuck his mother's friend anymore. Now that he had Chanel, why should he bother? Except that Brenda could suck cock like a porn star. But was that enough of an excuse to risk hurting his precious sister?

"Sweetheart," his mother broke into his thoughts, her big boobs still mashed against the table. Her eyes were boring right into him. "Did you cum inside your sister?"

Jimmy was taken aback by his mother's question, but she was staring at him like she expected a serious answer. She'd asked him the same thing about Brenda, even though she'd phrased it quite differently. It was a weird feeling to explain, but Jimmy felt proud of the fact that he'd given his beautiful sister a nice, big pussyful of cum. Even though she was probably just being a concerned mother about the possibility of her son getting her daughter pregnant, he wanted her to know.

"Yes, Mom," he told her, a little bit of confidence coming back into his voice. "I did it right before you came in and saw us. I didn't even think about pulling out and neither did Chan."

"Oh, umm, alright." Diane was visibly surprised by her son's defiant pride. It took a few seconds for her to regain her outward calm. "Neither of you seemed at all unhappy about it, so I suppose you're going to keep doing it."

Jimmy's cock was now fully erect inside his briefs. He realized it wasn't just because of the way his mother's hefty tits were so generously exposed, but because it was arousing to freely talk to her about cumming inside his sister.

"I'll only stop if Chan asks me to," the boy confessed boldly. "In fact, she wanted it that way. Inside her, I mean."

His mother had a faraway look in her eyes. "Oh yes," she said, barely above a whisper. "I could hear her telling you what she wanted."

Jimmy suddenly remembered his mother had listened to everything, and he was getting the distinct impression she liked what she heard. He couldn't resist slipping his hand under the table and giving his swollen cock shaft a squeeze. At this point, he didn't care if his mother could tell what he was doing with his hand.

"So," the boy continued, "if you heard her then you know she really wanted me to let go inside her. You know how much I love her now, so you shouldn't be surprised I'm willing to give her anything and everything she wants."

"Ohhh my. Lucky girl."

"Even luckier guy."

"Hmm," his mother became thoughtful. "I suppose if she gets pregnant then I can help out with the baby so you can stay in college."

"That would be great, Mom. If it happens. You'd be the hottest looking grandmother I've ever seen."

Diane blushed and smiled, obviously pleased with her son's compliment. She leaned back and took a deep breath that nearly pushed her unwieldy tits free of her robe. Then she stood up from the table. Her robe was now open at least three inches wide all the way down in spite of the sash still being tied. That was all that was keeping her robe from falling open all the way. Now Jimmy could see his mother's pussy. It was just as bald and pretty as his sister's.

"It sounds like your sister's finished with the shower," Diane announced. "I'll take my turn next. You should get a shower, too, honey. I don't know if you want to go around smelling of your sister's pussy all day."

Jimmy was about to say he didn't mind that at all, but she was out the door before he could respond. As much as he loved having Chanel's scent on him he knew he really needed a shower. Meanwhile, he helped himself to some of the bacon and eggs his mother had already cooked.

He was still eating when Chanel came in. She looked amazing in a sun dress her brother had never seen her in before. It had a cheerful floral print and was daringly low cut, showing more of her braless cleavage than her brother had ever seen her display before. It was also shorter than the dresses she usually wore, with the hem coming no more than halfway down her thick thighs. She almost never wore makeup, but this morning she'd put on a little mascara and pale lip gloss.

"Wow!" Jimmy said the moment he saw her. "You look amazing, baby."

Chanel blushed and grinned brightly. "Thank you, darling," she said, putting together a plate of breakfast for herself.

"You must be going somewhere special," her brother observed.

Chanel grew a little coy. "Hmm, that remains to be seen. I was planning to run some errands, but I was hoping someone special might drive me around."

"Oh? Why not just take your own car?"

Chanel rolled her eyes dramatically. "Because, silly, I want to spend the day with my man."

Jimmy couldn't help grinning. He loved having his sister think of him that way. "Well I think your man would be very happy to spend the day with the hottest babe in town."

"Oh my god," she giggled heartily. Then she turned more serious. "So did you and Mom talk about... ya know?"

"You mean did we talk about her walking in on us naked in bed right after we fucked for the first time?"

"Ugh! You know that's what I meant!"

Jimmy flashed his sister a playful smile. "Don't worry, Chan. She pretty much knows everything. She could hear us so she didn't even really need to see us. But she's cool with it. She understands."

Chanel furrowed her brow in mild confusion. "What do you mean she understands?"

Jimmy repeated the highlights of his conversation with their mother, leaving out any parts about Brenda or the way Diane seemed especially interested in whether or not her son had cum inside his sister's pussy or any of the stuff about the possibility of Chanel getting pregnant. She looked really relieved, which turned into a bubbly happiness that she wouldn't have to pretend she wasn't in love with her brother the whole time they were at home. Out in public would be a lot trickier, but at least home would be their safehaven.

After letting the good news sink in for a minute or two, Chanel suddenly turned more serious. "She wasn't jealous?" she asked, surprising her brother.

He denied the idea emphatically, but his sister just looked skeptical.

"Hmmm, I guess we'll see," she said cryptically.

Jimmy chose to avoid the topic, at least for now, and got up to go upstairs and take a shower before driving his sister around on whatever errands she had in mind. Chanel giggled when she saw the enormous bulge stretching out the front of her brother's boxer briefs. Jimmy could never get enough of his sister admiring his swollen cock, so he pushed his briefs down past his balls to expose his big shaft. He took it in hand and stroked it a few times as she watched.

"God, Jimmy, I can't believe you put that whole thing inside me."

"Neither can I. But it was the best feeling in the world."

Jimmy forgot about taking a shower for the moment. His sister was staring at his hand on his cock as she sat at the table. Her nipples were quickly swelling into prominent knots that showed up clearly in her dress without the extra layer of a bra.

"Maybe you didn't fuck your big sister hard enough if you're already horny again," Chanel giggled, not at all disappointed to see her younger brother's erection.

"I can't help it that you always make me horny, babe," he said, his hand steadily working the length of his bloated member. "You look so hot in that dress."

"Jimmy, what if Mom comes back?" she asked, although the look in her eyes clearly told her brother she was perfectly happy to keep watching him stroke his big, excited cock.

"She'll be in the shower a while," he surmised. "Besides, it's not like she hasn't already seen us together."

Chanel giggled deviously. "Yeah, but we're supposed to be recovering. What would she think if she knew you were jerking off in front of me right here in the kitchen?"

"She'd think her son was really in love with her daughter." Jimmy wasn't about to admit that the hard on he was now stroking for his sister was originally caused by their mother and her careless way of wearing her robe this morning. But it was Chanel who was now making him throb to the point that he wasn't about to stop until he relieved the building pressure in his cum-filled balls.

"Oh, Chan, show me your tits," the smitten brother pleaded. "They're so gorgeous. Just let me see them so I can finish faster."

Chanel just grinned wickedly, and without hesitating she unbuttoned the top of her dress until her firm jugs spilled out like a pair of over-inflated teardrops. She cupped the mounds of pretty flesh in her hands and played with her nipples, fully aware of her brother's rapt attention. But she was just as entranced watching him jack his pole as she had been in the bathroom when he jerked off for her the day before. He could feel her love for him in the way her adoring eyes were soaking up the sight of his pulsating pole.

"Oh, sis, fuck," he groaned, his hand pounding faster and harder. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Do it in my mouth, baby," his sister cooed. "Otherwise Mom is gonna be finding your juice all over the kitchen.

"You're the best sister in the world," Jimmy told her as he stepped close enough to push the tip of his cock against her moist, supple lips. He moaned deeply as she readily took his boner into her mouth, lightly sucking the head while she put her hand around the lower end of his shaft. Almost immediately, she was bobbing her head and hand back and forth along her brother's engorged rod. Jimmy couldn't believe his beautifully curved sister was sucking his cock right at the kitchen table while their mother was upstairs taking a shower.

It wasn't quite twenty-four hours earlier that he was standing in front of Brenda with his cock in her mouth, too, while staring at his sunbathing mother out the window. It was hard to believe how much could change in the course of one day, but Jimmy's life was getting better by the hour.

"Ohhh, baby," he groaned. "Your mouth is so good. I love you so much, but if you don't stop soon I'm gonna cum."

"That's the whole idea, silly," she told him, briefly letting him out of her mouth. But as soon as she spoke the words, she had her brother's pulsating meat back between her hungry lips.

Jimmy loved watching his pretty sister loving his cock with her mouth. He could easily have stood there all day watching her moist lips slide along his beefy stalk, but the way her tongue and hand were moving over his flesh was bringing him closer to the edge every second. It was then that he realized while her pussy might have been virginal until that morning, her mouth and hand were clearly more experienced. But he forced that idea out of his head and concentrated on savoring the pleasure of his chubby love-doll's mouth. The feeling was too good to be letting his mind wander anywhere else.

Chanel fondled her brother's smooth shaven balls with her free hand while she patiently pleasured his throbbing shaft with the other along with her talented lips. He wished he had his phone so he could take video of the experience, knowing he would watch it over and over to relive the pleasure.

"Oh, ohhhhhh baby," he groaned. "Your mouth is so good. I'm... I'm... fuck, sis, I'm gonna cum!"

Chanel sucked harder and faster while Jimmy's pole lurched with spasms of pleasure that sent pulsing jets of warm cum into her mouth. She sucked his spurting load from his cock like a milkshake through a straw, letting the delicious goo splash across her tongue and travel on down her throat into her rounded belly.

"Mmmmm, that was soooo delicious, baby," Chanel cooed with a giggle once she finally released her brother's cock.

"That was amazing, Chan," he said. She could easily suck cock as well as Brenda, but he wasn't about to say so.

"I'm glad to see at least one person in this house had a nutritious breakfast," Diane said suddenly from the kitchen doorway.

The siblings were momentarily surprised, but they both quickly remembered they had no more secrets from their mother. Jimmy turned and faced her, his cock still hard and only beginning to go soft after filling his sister's mouth with cum.

"Oh, hey Mom," the boy said, noticing his mother's eyes taking in the sight of his exposed cock. "We were just, umm, finishing up with breakfast. I guess the shower's free, huh?"

"Yes, honey. I saved you some hot water. You really need one this morning."

Chanel couldn't suppress a short giggle at her mother's suggestive remark. Then she was overjoyed when her brother leaned over and gave her a slow, loving kiss on her cum-flavored mouth right in front of Diane. It made her feel as much like Jimmy's girlfriend as his sister, and she was happy to think that she was now both. The fact that he wasn't afraid to show his love for her in front of their mother made her happier than she could describe.

Jimmy finally excused himself and went upstairs to take his long awaited shower. He took his time as he wondered how much of his sister's blowjob their mother had seen. He liked the idea of Diane seeing him with his cock in Chanel's mouth, and the way his sister had eagerly welcomed his load of spunk into her belly. His cock started getting hard again when he thought about the way his mother looked at it sticking forward, still hard and glistening with traces of his cum and Chanel's saliva. It was so brazen and dirty, yet at the same time it was a symbol of their familial love and devotion.

Despite her brother telling her about their mother's easy-going attitude, Chanel still felt a little nervous being left alone in the kitchen with Diane. She got along well with her mother, but being caught with her brother's cock in her pussy and then in her mouth all in the same morning wasn't exactly the usual topic of mother-daughter breakfast talk. But it was too late to make a smooth escape when Diane told her to sit down because they needed to talk. Chanel already knew what the topic was going to be.

Diane reached across the table and held her daughter's hand. "I'm happy for you, sweetie, I really am. It's not like I expected you were going to fall in love with your brother, but to be perfectly honest, Jimmy's the kind of guy I always hoped you'd find."

Chanel felt a huge sense of relief, so much that she couldn't even remember why she had been dreading being alone with her mother. Hearing it straight from Diane made all the difference. The first half of their talk was pretty much a replay of the talk their mother had with Jimmy. Chanel felt closer than ever to Diane, and at the same time she couldn't help sensing something bittersweet in the older woman's tone as she told Chanel she was lucky to have a guy like her brother. Chanel blushed when her mom said the same thing she'd said to Jimmy.

"I always thought it was just a matter of time before the two of you became lovers," Diane said. "I know I don't have to tell you how special your brother is. Just take good care of him because I know he'll take good care of you."

Chanel detected an envious tone in her mother's voice. Then it made more sense how Diane ended up watching them upstairs in bed and then again in the kitchen. The girl felt her heart stop as she realized her mother wanted Jimmy between her legs just as much as she did. She was in shock, but only for a few seconds. It made sense. Diane treated Jimmy like a prince, doting on him as if he could do no wrong, which he rarely, if ever, did. It was one of the things that made him special to the women in his life. That, and that big, luscious cock he had.

1...45678...12