Curvylicious Family Girls

Story Info
Jimmy loves the curvy girls, especially his mom and sister.
43k words
4.78
99.7k
259
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,950 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains a few brief references to male bisexuality as well as anal fingering. If this isn't your cup of tea, please keep looking for something else to read. As always, any and all sexual activity takes place between characters who are 18 and above. Much thanks to anyone who keeps readings.

I

There were a lot of other things Jimmy could've been doing that hot summer day. The handsome eighteen year old could've been playing basketball with his friends, or playing his favorite video game back in his room. Or, he could've been watching internet porn and spending the afternoon rubbing out as many loads of cum as he could manage from his teenaged cock. But he was spending the afternoon with his mother at her friend's swimming pool, and being around two heavily thick, older ladies in bikinis was better than any porn Jimmy had ever seen.

He knew he shouldn't be looking at his own fleshy-built mother in a bikini and getting excited, but he couldn't help it. With her fine, black hair that was cut barely above her shoulders, she was the prettiest of all his friends' mothers and most of the ladies her age that he'd seen anywhere. She was what most people would call a chubby lady, but she had the sweetest, sexiest shape, almost like an oversized Barbie doll with a heavy, round pair of amazing tits that looked big even on her large body. Diane, Jimmy's mom, was exactly the kind of woman that made his young cock stand up and ache with need.

He couldn't explain why the big girls made him feel the way they did, but he didn't care. He loved the feelings they brought about in his virile, young body. He loved the way looking at their big, curvy bodies made his hot dick pulse with need. Maybe it was from being surrounded by big, pretty females at home.

Chanel, Jimmy's older sister by three years was even prettier and bigger than their mother. Fortunately, Chanel wasn't with them today or Jimmy would never be able to get out of the pool. It was bad enough with Brenda, Diane's friend, being there. But of course it was her house, and Jimmy never minded being around Brenda's pool when she was out sunbathing and drinking wine with his mother. A sandy blonde with long hair, Brenda was almost as pretty and almost as chubby and thick as Diane. She knew she was a thick built woman, and she wasn't the least bit shy about flaunting her curvy body in swimwear that was usually more typical of thinner, younger girls.

Thanks to Brenda's audacious example, Diane and Chanel would always wear bikinis around the blonde woman's pool whereas if they were anywhere else they stuck to less revealing one piece swimwear. But Jimmy thought ladies as big as his mother and sister should always wear revealing clothes. Maybe they weren't the type of girls the media held up as a standard of beauty, but Jimmy thought they were irresistible. It wasn't right that girls like them should ever feel like they should hide their natural beauty. His feelings about them were probably influenced by the fact that he was the only male in the house and his curvy mother and sister doted on him like a prince. And he loved every second of it.

Brenda, on the other hand, was bold and flirty, and she always treated Jimmy like he was special. He figured maybe it was because she didn't have a son of her own, just a daughter about Chanel's age who looked like a younger version of her mom. But Brenda's daughter was rarely around when Diane took her son with her to spend an afternoon by the pool. She usually only showed up when Chanel was there since the two were also friends. Jimmy didn't mind, though. He was perfectly happy to spend a day with a pair of fine, full-figured MILFs, even if one of them was literally his own mother.

Jimmy's friends kidded him about being a mama's boy sometimes, but that wasn't the case. His father had left the family a few years before, and both his mother and sister and treated him more and more like the man of the house despite his age. It wasn't as if he was expected to take over for his absent father, but he was there for his mother and sister, always loving and supporting them throughout the upheaval in their lives. And he was there for his sister just as much as his mother, if not even more. He loved them both and felt protective of them.

Jimmy never got along with his father, but for that matter, not many people did, either. He never spent a second missing his dad, and he liked having the role as man of the house and adapted to the change in family dynamics easily. As a result, his mother and sister who had always loved him dearly just became more and more proud of him. And on days like this when he went with his mother to Brenda's, Diane could relax and not worry about drinking a few glasses of wine since Jimmy was right there to drive her home if she had a few.

That day, Diane and Brenda were both drinking while Jimmy alternated between getting some sun and swimming laps to stay in shape for his swim team. He had competed all through high school and was already accepted onto the team for when he started college in the fall. He was about average in height with a generally slender build, but swimming and basketball kept him in great shape. He knew the girls in his family noticed his excellent physical condition, and that Brenda noticed, too.

He liked the attention they usually pretended not to be paying him. It made him feel good. He'd even caught Brenda's daughter checking him out, too, even if she didn't seem to like him very much. He often wondered if they noticed the way he looked at them, too.

The sun was really strong that day, so after an hour or so Diane and Brenda moved their lounge chairs into the shade of the awning that was set up not far from the pool. Being the middle of June, both women already had deep, bronze tans, and Jimmy thought they looked amazing, especially his big, gorgeous mother.

Unlike Diane, Brenda was married, but her husband was rarely ever there since he was usually travelling for his high-powered job. Today, the neglected, voluptuous wife was being even flirtier than usual as she heaped compliment upon compliment on Jimmy, stoking his natural male ego with a coy smile. Diane shot disapproving looks at her friend more than once, but she never said anything to stop her.

Jimmy wondered whether his mother was just being protective or if she actually felt a little jealous of Brenda's wandering eye. He secretly hoped it was the latter. Not that anything could ever happen with his own mom, but the possibility that she might look at him as a sexy young man and not just her son made him feel good. It made him feel like that much more the man of the house. He did notice, however, that Brenda kept filling his mother's glass repeatedly while only sipping lightly on her own.

After finishing most of a bottle of wine, Diane started getting drowsy and ended up dozing off on her lounge chair. Jimmy caught Brenda checking on the brunette a few times as if she was making sure the other woman was really asleep. Finally, the plump blonde flashed the boy a sexy smile.

"Jimmy, darling, could you come inside with me for a couple of minutes? I need your help with something," Brenda said.

"Oh, sure, no problem."

Jimmy was always ready to jump in when a hot, curvy lady needed help. As he followed Brenda inside, he noticed she was walking more slowly than normal and letting her fully rounded hips sway heavily from side to side. He couldn't take his eyes off the way her large, globular ass looked as she walked, forcing the fabric of her bikini into the deep crevice between her impressive cheeks. He tried to look away but he couldn't. The woman's ill-fitting bikini was now riding up her ass like a thong. Brenda was boldly teasing him, and he was afraid of getting a hard on in his speedo that would've been impossible to hide. It wouldn't be the first time he'd gotten a hard on around his mother and Brenda, but usually he could just dive in the water and keep it hidden until it went down.

As they walked into Brenda's living room, she took a couple of cautious glances out through the glass double-slider at Diane, who was still dozing. Jimmy expected his mother's friend to ask him to change a light bulb or move a piece of furniture, but she went to her couch and sat down.

"Come stand over here, Jimmy," the blonde said, nodding to the spot on the carpet right in front of where she was sitting.

The handsome teen took the place Brenda indicated and couldn't help looking down at the impressively smooth, deep cleavage bulging up from the top of her scant bikini. She caught him gazing at her tits and smiled at him like it was perfectly okay to stare.

"Uhhh, what did you need my help with, Mrs. Fuller?"

"Oh, Jimmy, you're a man now. Call me Brenda, okay?"

"Sure, ummm, Brenda."

"That's much better. Now, I actually asked you inside because I'd like your opinion on something."

"Oh, okay. Sure."

"Well. Jimmy." Then the blonde flashed a wicked smile at him and hefted her large, heavy tits within her bikini top with both of her hands. "What do think about my tits, darling? Do you like them? They're not too big, are they?"

Jimmy was stunned. As bold and flirty as Brenda was, this was over the top even for her. Yet he couldn't take his eyes away from the way her hands were hefting and squeezing her big orbs within her scant bikini covering. A hot swarm of tingles went through his cock, but he wasn't even thinking about ending up with a hard on she wouldn't miss. His young mind was fully occupied with the sight of those big, smooth globes shifting and bunching in her hands.

"Oh, but you probably need to see them better," Brenda added. "Without this pesky bikini top in the way. Then you can you make a better judgement."

With a devious twinkle in her blue eyes, the blonde deftly untied the strings holding up her bikini and then swiftly pulled it out of the way, exposing her fully naked jugs to the teenager's appreciative eyes. She lifted and squeezed with her hands, this time playing with her nipples until they puffed out hard and erect. Jimmy stared at the woman's orbs with his jaw hanging open while Brenda giggled happily.

"I think you like them," she said in a teasing, girly voice. "Not too big, baby?"

His mother's friend had never called him baby before, but it seemed to add to the intimacy of the moment, like they were sharing a secret just between the two of them. It wasn't like he was ever about to tell his mother about this, and he was sure Brenda wasn't about to, either.

"They're... amazing, Mrs.... I mean, Brenda."

"Oh, baby, you're such a sweet talker," the topless housewife cooed. "My husband paid for them, and now you get to play with them. Don't you wanna see what they feel like?"

"Really?"

"Go ahead, baby. Feel them. I love having a strong man's big hands feeling up my titties. And you're so hot and handsome I've thought a lot about letting you touch them."

"Really?"

"Oohh, baby, you have no idea," the blonde snickered deviously. "But we mustn't ever tell your mom."

"Oh, fuck no," Jimmy replied without thinking as he reached for the lady's generously offered melons.

"Such language!" Brenda cackled. "Do you talk like that in front of all your mother's friends, you naughty boy?"

"Only the really hot, special ones," Jimmy came back with a grin.

"Is that what I am, baby?" Brenda asked more seriously. "Hot and special?"

"Ohh, yes," the boy replied, firmly squeezing the lush globes. They felt so heavy and firm, and her skin was like the smoothest silk. Her nipples felt hard yet still pliant between his fingers as he rolled and twisted them, his cock quickly growing hard inside his tight, little swimsuit.

"Oh, Jimmy, yessss, that feels good. My nipples are so sensitive. Mmmmm."

Jimmy soon had a very large, very hard bulge straining against his clingy swimsuit, and it was right at the level of Brenda's face.

"Oh, Jimmy, what's this?" she said, lifting her hand to feel the long, tubular lump in his suit. "You really do like big girls, don't you, baby?"

"Oh god, yes, Brenda. I love them. And your tits are fucking amazing. God, they feel so good."

"Mmmm, I love the way you touch them, baby. But I know just how to make you feel even better, stud."

Jimmy was stunned again when his mother's friend swiftly pulled his suit down to his knees and exposed his extremely impressive young cock. He was hard and throbbing while his man-sized pole bobbed before Brenda's face.

"Fuck, what a beautiful cock," the blonde whispered as she curled her hand around the boy's shaft and began stroking him. "I just knew you had something special down here. Mmmm, you're SO much bigger than my husband, and I bet it tastes as good as it looks."

Before Jimmy could think twice, Brenda leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth while she held him firmly by the root. The inside of her mouth felt so hot and wet while her tongue rolled and swirled around the dome of his aching prick. She was soon sliding her moist lips along his steely shaft, swirling her tongue and pumping her hand along the base, spreading her saliva thoroughly along his throbbing flesh. She took more of his length with every plunge of her mouth, and Jimmy was soon groaning and gasping for air.

Jimmy had had three different girls from his school suck his cock in the past, but that was nothing like what Brenda was doing to his red hot tool. She was infinitely more experienced, and it was obvious how much she loved what she was doing as she took his fleshy prong into her mouth with long, wet sweeps of her lips and hand.

"Oh, ohhh fuck, Brenda," Jimmy moaned. "Your mouth is so good. God yes, I love the way you suck my cock."

Brenda paused in her enthusiastic efforts and looked up at Jimmy's face. She was flushed and her lips were looking a little puffy from sucking him. "You probably just had girls your age suck you off before," she said in a husky tone. "A big, hard man like you needs to feel what a real woman can do for a nice, big cock like yours."

Then Brenda took his painfully swollen rod back in her mouth, sucking his hot flesh just as wet and eager as before. Jimmy groaned from the pleasure. It felt so good that his knees nearly gave out. But remembering that his mother wasn't far away, he glanced out toward the patio to make sure she was still dozing.

Diane was still asleep. The back of her lounge chair was raised to about 45 degrees, and one of her big, luscious tits was almost falling out the top of her bikini. And now her pudgy yet ever so shapely thighs were flung open carelessly. Her son couldn't see any details from where he was standing with his cock in Brenda's mouth, but that tight bikini bottom had to be showing a clear impression of her camel toe.

God, how Jimmy loved it when his mother packed her big, succulent body into something skimpy and sexy. Diane was so beautiful she almost made Brenda look plain by comparison. And now he was practically salivating over the sight of his mother's nearly exposed tits while her friend was diligently sucking his overheated cock.

But then Brenda suddenly stopped sucking and looked up at Jimmy while she held his pulsating rod in her fist.

"Why, you naughty boy," she snickered. "Staring at your half naked mommy while her best friend is sucking this delicious cock. You really do like big girls, don't you, baby? Even your mommy. Do you wish it was her sucking you off?"

"Umm, no, geeze, that's my mom," Jimmy protested, but he could feel that he was blushing like crazy. But Brenda wasn't the least bit put off. She simply snickered deviously and winked at him.

"It's okay, baby," she said, stroking his pole. "It's natural for lots of horny boys to get boners for their sexy moms. You can pretend I'm her as long as you give me that nice, hot cum."

"Ohhh, fuck," Jimmy groaned. "Brenda...you're...so fucking dirty."

Brenda snickered again. "You're damn right I am, baby. But you better give Auntie Brenda your cum before Mommy wakes up."

The blonde instantly took the boy's dripping rod back in her mouth and started bobbing her head faster than before. Jimmy couldn't believe how good it felt. He found himself almost wishing that his mother would wake up and see what he was doing to her friend's mouth. The thought of his big, bikini clad mother seeing his immense cock in action made him throb like crazy.

He started to imagine Chanel was there too, and that his sexy mother and sister were both watching his long, thick man flesh filling Brenda's mouth. He imagined how impressed they'd be by his size and stamina, knowing that the man of their house had what it took to make a big girl feel beautiful. Fuck, if only his mother and sister wanted to taste his cock, too. He knew his bountiful family girls would make him cum harder than Brenda could. But that was crazy, and Brenda was sucking his pulsating stalk like a thirsty porn starlet.

His attention was bouncing back and forth between his mother and Brenda, and he was soon gasping and trying to let Brenda know he was about to fill her eager mouth with cum. But she seemed to know what his body was going to do even before he did. When he arched his back his cock exploded one gush of cum after another into the blonde's mouth, she started sucking and swallowing at the same time.

Jimmy felt like he was going to keep cumming all afternoon, but it was probably only a few more seconds before his ripe, young organ was completely drained. Brenda didn't waste a drop of his cum and even kept sucking him another moment or two after he was spent.

"Mmmm, that was delicious, baby," she said as she got up off the couch. She leaned in and gave Jimmy a long, deep soul kiss while rubbing her sumptuous tits across his bare chest. "I bet you get hard for that big, curvy sister of yours, too, don't you? Well, anytime those girls at home get you going, you can always come to Auntie Brenda for some relief. I do mean anytime, okay, baby? And when there's time, you can have more than just my mouth."

Jimmy was still dazed and didn't know what to say. He should've felt ashamed that Brenda had figured out his secret admiration for his mother and sister, but after the way she just sucked his cock like a pro it hardly occurred to him to feel embarrassed. He was also still surprised by the way she referred to herself as Auntie Brenda, something she hadn't done since he was a kid. But the main reason he was speechless while she put the top of her bikini back on was that he was processing the fact that she'd actually offered to get him off again, anytime he wanted. With a woman as hot as Brenda who could suck cock like it was made of sugar, it felt like winning the lottery.

"Before you go home, let's make sure our numbers are on each other's phones," she told him. "Your mom doesn't need to know."

Then she went back outside and got comfortable on her lounge beside Diane again. By the time Jimmy followed her out, Brenda was jostling his mother's elbow, rousing her from her wine-induced nod.

"Hey there, girl. Want another glass of wine?"

Diane sat up, surprised to realized she'd drifted off. "I guess I better not. Not if I'm just going to pass out," she laughed at herself. "I think I've had too much as it is."

They didn't spend much more time at Brenda's. Diane felt light-headed and asked Jimmy to drive her home. She pulled on her beach cover, which wasn't much more than a large T shirt with a V neck. It was too short to wear anyplace except the beach or someone's pool, and it was tight across Diane's full tits and ass. Jimmy realized Brenda caught him checking out his mother in her cover-up. He blushed but the blonde only smiled at him the same way she did after swallowing his cum.

On the way out, Brenda caught Jimmy for a few seconds while Diane walked ahead, going around the house to the front where their car was parked.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,950 Followers