Cusp Cuckold by Clarence Pt. 01

Story Info
Clarence sets the cuckolding stage.
1.1k words
4.1
12.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
585 Followers

Clarence & I

Clarence: I think it's time that you both stop flirting with me. We need to bring this weird relationship between the three of us to some sort of head.

I become flush with embarrassment. I didn't think I was flirting at all. But if Clarence were to find out about all the interracial cuckold porn I've been beating off to, there'd be no way to explain my way out of this.

Me: I'm not flirting with you Clarence. I just know my wife is hot for you and I'm trying to figure out what that means to our marriage.

Clarence: Why don't I just fuck her then? She wants it. I want it. Hell, in some sick way, you probably want it. Is that what this is about for you? You want to be cuckolded?

I was very caught off guard by his questioning. I couldn't speak. Shit. Now what?

Clarence: Some white guys are really into it. Don't be embarrassed.

Clarence walked over and sat down at my computer. I didn't initially think anything about why.

Clarence: Here. Let me show you.

He typed the words "interracial cuckold" in the search window. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I hadn't cleared my history. So, guess what popped up all over the place?

Clarence: Wow, dude.

Me: I can explain!

Clarence: You already have.

Alone in my thoughts:

I can't explain. I don't have an explanation. My secret sexually submissive side has been massively triggered by the idea of cuckolding. Especially interracial. I'm beating off to stories and videos of cuckolding all the time. The idea that my loyal, faithful wife-IN A FANTASY, would fuck another man to have power over me has me weak. I weirdly like this. Okay, love this. And the visions of her pale white skin being impaled by a dark-skinned cock symbolizes the pinnacle of sexual lust going completely unchecked.

And it doesn't stop there. I love women. And I love women's bodies, but for some reason-which again, I can't explain-I am mesmerized by black cock and nice smooth dark-skinned male butts. I just can't get enough of watching a sexy male black ass thrusting into a white woman and imagining that it's Lori. His balls hanging down announcing his power; his large black cock driving deep into her pale white bald pussy.

I'm not gay. Never have been. But I'm beginning to wonder if I'm bisexual. I don't find men attractive. I don't find men's bodies attractive. But a large smooth cock? A shapely smooth ass?

I'm beating off to cuckold videos focusing on his cock and his ass as he fucks a woman, wanting it to be my girlfriend.

There are web sites that cater to this fetish. I'm on them everyday. The more humiliating, the harder I cum. One sight blocks out most of the woman and the camera focuses mainly on the black guy's cock, balls and ass. Then the videos tease you about how pathetic you are and that you are beating off to black cock. Every time I cum, I feel more submissive. The sight even teases the viewer-Me-about sucking the cock after he is done fucking your wife. And licking his puckered ass hole to say thanks. I can't explain it, but it really turns me on.

Clarence & Lori

Clarence: I think it's time that you both stop flirting with me. We need to bring this weird relationship between the three of us to some sort of head.

Lori: I know. I'm sorry. I'm sending you mixed messages.

Clarence: I don't think they are mixed at all. I think deep down, you want to sleep with me. We've been attracted to each other for a while and our connection just keeps getting more intense. I'd bet, that if you're husband approved, you'd probably fuck me. I'd even double down and predict he'd even want to watch.

Lori: No way! He's not like that.

Clarence: Have you asked him?

Lori: Ask him what? If I could fuck you? No, of course not!

Clarence: Well, it's high time you do. He mentioned to me that he has fantasies about you fucking me. They are fantasies mind you-and the real thing is obviously really different-but he fantasizes about you and I.

Lori: Are you just saying that to try to get into my pants?

Clarence: I guess my answer depends on how bad you want to fuck me. Maybe it's high time you tell me. How about giving me an idea, a number, like on a scale of 1 to 10. How bad?

Lori: Well, in a fantasy...10! But in reality, I'd say 4.

Clarence: That's good enough for me, let's go for it.

Lori: Right now? I couldn't...

Clarence: No, silly. I mean I'll help you get your permission.

Lori: And how in the hell do you suppose you're going to get that?

Clarence: Well, I've really almost got it. If you're really ready, bring protection. Tomorrow night I'll come over. Just follow my lead.

Lori: Really? Okay!

Friday Night

Clarence made sure he brought over plenty of alcohol. He knew that was all he'd need.

Lori was swiftly downing red wine while I quaffed several craft beers. I was the only one, at this point, that didn't know where the night was headed.

Clarence: So I've said to both of you, I think it's time that you both stop flirting with me. We need to bring this weird relationship between the three of us to some sort of head. Either of you want to openly share with each other the private thoughts you shared with me?

Oh boy, oh shit. I sure hope Clarence knows to leave my private google searches well enough alone.

Me: Well I didn't really share anything, Clarence. Lori, you want to go first?

Clarence: Dude, you didn't say anything, but you SHOWED me everything.

Lori: Honey, what is Clarence talking about?

Clarence: Yes, honey, what AM I talking about?

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I guess I'm being forced to come clean.

Me: Well this is fucking embarrassing, dear, but Clarence noticed that I watched a video one time about interracial cuckolding.

Lori: What's cuckolding?

Clarence: An unfaithful spouse. But in your husband's case it's a humiliation fetish. And he is specifically wanting to watch you get fucked by a hung black guy. And let's be clear here, dude, you didn't just watch a video ONE time. You're beating off every night.

Lori: Hold on a second...You WANT Clarence to fuck me?!

Me: No, NO, of course not! It's just a fantasy.

Lori: You FANTASIZE about Clarence fucking me?!

Clarence knew he didn't have to say anymore at this point. He'd just sit back and watch me unravel.

Me: Well, uh, kind of. Okay. Yes?!

Lori: Kind of?! Come on. Why don't we all admit that we want this and just agree for tonight to go for it?

Lori couldn't believe what came out of her mouth. I couldn't either. Neither of us could speak. Leave it to Clarence to say just the wrong thing.

Clarence: Dude, are you hard? Lori, look at that tent in his pants!

End of Part One

charmer949
charmer949
585 Followers