Custer's Last Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made it sound so enticing and easily accomplished. But more importantly, they convinced her that she deserved it. It was her right, and she wholeheartedly bought into it.

Out of her innocence, she did commit a grave faux pas at a meeting once, when she asked the group if any of them had their lovers father their children. She asked this after having read some articles about hotwifing online. The articles made it seem very exciting. As soon as she finished the question she knew she had erred by the horrified looks the others gave her.

Ms. Keogh as she always insisted on being called was the oldest of them and the de facto leader of the group. She calmly, but deliberately told Lizzie not to be crass. If she had any ideas of doing something so disgusting and hurtful to her family as that, she would no longer be part of the group.

Lizzie apologized profusely. Ms. Keogh was magnanimous in her forgiveness, but forcefully explained that this wasn't a game. "Taking control of your marriage as is your right carries a lot of responsibility. Your goal isn't to embarrass or belittle your husband. That's merely a tool you use to control him and take charge of your marriage so that your whole family's life is better, including your husband's. Only stupid little women let themselves get pregnant by accident or do something as vulgar as allowing one of your man friends to impregnate you. It is simply irresponsible.

"Your objective is to have your husband willingly allow your trysts, and in fact, become involved in them. He needs to be led slowly and cautiously. Men by nature are not very bright or intuitive, but they do respond well to clear concise direction. Now let's all focus on your strategy and forget this nonsense."

And that was the last ever said about it. Lizzie never again sought any guidance or reference on the subject from the internet.

Lizzie's first experience with infidelity was the most sexually satisfying and erotic experience of her life. But, it was terrifying at the same time. She was certain GA would see cheater written across her forehead when she got home. When he didn't notice any change in her demeanor, she became emboldened and knew that this was the lifestyle she wanted.

Ms. Keogh had lent her one of her long-term gentlemen friends, as she always referred to them, to start her experimentations with. She didn't want Lizzie to have to find one on her own. She was too naïve and inexperienced and thus too likely to screw it up and be discovered before the husband's intervention could take place.

Of course, this took time. First of all, there was no way she could begin to implement her plan until the baby Melissa reached school age and that was three years away. So she had plenty of opportunities to learn and plan for the time when she would take control of her marriage and her life. Oh yes, and practice!

When DA and Lizzie first discussed having children Lizzie had told him that she wanted to go back to work, so the first thing she had to do was tell him that she had changed her mind. DA was overjoyed at the prospect. DA and Lizzie had agreed that he should focus on getting a good promotion at work so they could maintain a good lifestyle while Lizzie stayed home and assumed the bulk of child-rearing duties.

The ladies, all stay-at-home moms themselves, pointed out to Lizzie how much easier it was to gain compliance from her husband if they were full-time moms. The threat of steep alimony certainly contributed, but mostly because getting custody of the children was a slam dunk in family court for the stay-at-home mother. And of course, the house, while the hubby would be living in a one-bedroom apartment near the poverty level, would continue to pay for it.

Before Lizzie's thoughts returned to her family responsibilities, she allowed herself to daydream about all the steps she would take to domesticate her husband while she rubbed herself to an explosive orgasm.

Further solidifying the brilliance of her lady friends and the righteousness of her plans, GA returned home in the evening of the fourth day since her conversation with him. Lizzie followed her instructions to the letter. She scolded him for abandoning his family, especially his four children, who were in shock at his disappearance. But, she also acted very solicitously towards him; reminding him several times that nothing would change.

She was insistent that GA sleep in their bedroom upon his return. The ladies explained to her this was critical and it could be facilitated by reminding GA of the children's feelings. They told her that it usually would take two to three weeks for the husband to resume sexual relations, but it had only been five days when she was able to entice him into sex. Yes, everything was coming together nicely.

Oh, GA did the usual begging and pleading. He wanted them to go to counseling to figure a way out of this circumstance, but in the end, he acquiesced and became quite docile. The only thing he told her that gave her concern was that she needed to keep her 'secret' life away from him, the house, and especially the children. If she failed to do so, he wouldn't be responsible for his actions. Once again the ladies calmed Lizzie by telling her it was a normal reaction during the early stages of his 'intervention.'

As she had been taught, she never brought the subject up again. Lizzie had been told that she should only respond generically if GA brought it up again. He hadn't so far. The ladies said that most husbands initially practiced an out of sight, out of mind policy. They said it was a good sign and after a couple of months, she should start subtlety changing the power dynamic in their relationship.

From GA's perspective, his life didn't really change. Lizzie's other life was invisible to him as she had promised. This somehow further infuriated him. The destruction of his comfortable world shouldn't be that easy. GA did spend more time with his children, a lot more time. He reduced his class load so he could pick the kids up after school. He would sometimes take them to the battlefield even though, except for his oldest, they were too young to appreciate it.

His life wasn't all that terrible. His relationship with his wife had certainly stagnated, but he became much closer to his kids. He cherished that part of it. His teaching and his incessant research helped to block out, what his marriage had become.

For GA, his sex life with Lizzie had become one of a physical need only. He actually took pleasure in considering that he was just one more of Lizzie's 'men friends' who took advantage of her body for that release. He certainly didn't love her any longer, but he didn't hate her either. She had become just an incidental part of his life. Lizzie was just someone he had to tolerate being around until the kids turned eighteen or he figured a way out.

And so, GA's world continued for several months in this same fashion. It all fell apart one afternoon when he left school early because of a bad headache. As he approached his house he noticed several strange cars in his drive and parked at the curb. He was instantly furious. He was going to park on his lawn and storm into the house because his immediate reaction was that Lizzie was entertaining her men friends in his house! He thought better of it and decided to drive around the block. He parked out of sight and thought about it for a bit.

Honestly, her screwing around in the house didn't make any sense to GA. Her life was carefully crafted, and fucking one or more of the bastards in his house in broad daylight, didn't fit that scenario. She was far too careful and methodical to do that where neighbors could easily see. So he decided to investigate.

Their house had a walk-in basement from the back yard so GA was easily able to gain access undetected. He quietly walked up the stairs. When he reached the landing he could hear Lizzie's voice along with several other women's. Through the cracked door, he could readily see Lizzie and three other women sitting around the breakfast table drinking tea and eating cookies while bantering back and forth in a fairly serious manner. This wasn't the usual hen-party type gathering.

What he heard made his blood run cold, but frankly didn't shock him. Fairly recently Lizzie had started behaving a little differently. Up to now, it seemed fairly innocuous to GA. It was just little things really. If the family went to dinner, she insisted that the server leave the check with her. She asked GA to carry her purse when they went into stores while she looked at items. And, just last week she had started calling him Georgie, instead of GA. He asked her not to, but she ignored his request.

Now he was hearing from these women why these changes were taking place. Lizzie was being directed to do these things as part of the early stages of a well-thought-out plan. A master plan that the ladies readily pointed out had been carried out successfully many times beforehand. Including in their own marriages.

All three women peppered Lizzie with questions about how he was responding to her stimuli. They were trying to determine GA's readiness to accept the next phase of his life.

If Lizzie did as she was being told, she would soon be further feminizing and subjugating him to the point of complete emasculation. But that wasn't the worst of it. It was what one of the women said that ended the masquerade life he was living. She was referred to as Ms. Keogh and appeared to be the group's leader. She told Lizzie that all of the forthcoming steps were necessary for reaching her ultimate goal.

That goal was complete control of their marriage and the ability to raise her children as was necessary; with an upbringing where her girls understood their dominant place in a relationship, and her boys embraced their subservience to the women in their world.

Ms. Keogh called it a Level IV Female Led Relationship (FLR). And she said it was the pre-ordained future of the western world. They had convinced Lizzie that they, all of them, would be at the vanguard of a new and better world.

Ms. Keogh spoke of chastity devices, GA being forced to wear women's underwear, and servicing her lovers. Everything Lizzie had told him was a lie. She fully intended to have her lovers in the house with her children and family's knowledge. As Ms. Keogh continued to speak in a stern but motherly voice to her, GA could see that Lizzie was becoming aroused. He was sure she would orgasm right there in her chair before the lady was done.

GA had to get out! He stumbled down the stairs and not very quietly. His heart was pounding in his chest, and it was difficult for GA to breathe. As he made his way to his car, his mind was racing. He was angry, angrier than he had ever been in his life. He was enraged at Lizzie. He wanted to strangle Ms. Keogh and the other ladies who hung on every word she spoke.

Mostly though, GA was angry that he allowed himself to be put in this position. There had to be a way out. He drove blindly for the next hour to his place of refuge. It would be the first of many trips there to plan for a way out of this mess.

By the time he arrived home late that night the children were in bed, his phone had blown up with calls and texts from Lizzie. But, he did go home, having vowed to himself he would never be parted from his children. He had a plan, not a plan to end this farce of a marriage, but a plan to buy him time. First, he needed to calm himself, and then he needed the time to figure out how to save his children. That was foremost in his mind. How would he save them from their planned fate as dictated by this pack of hyenas?

His first goal was to find out who these witches were that had taken his wife's humanity, her very soul, and find a way to stop them.

As for that, he wasn't a detective, he wasn't a surveillance expert, and he certainly wasn't a Special Forces operator. He was a nondescript history professor at a local college. He was smart enough to know that if he just filed for divorce, it wouldn't make any difference. He couldn't even use adultery as a reason. Adultery wouldn't even be considered in child custody and the division of assets.

But, he did know how to do research, so he would start there.

He had pledged to himself that he would act normal around Lizzie, but of course, he couldn't. Lizzie immediately sensed something was wrong. GA told her he was feeling sick. Which was absolutely true.

"I don't doubt it, Georgie, you look terrible!"

GA didn't even make it to the sink before he threw up all over himself and the kitchen floor. Lizzie screamed in horror and genuine concern. "You are going to the doctor first thing in the morning, no argument, Georgie. Now get to bed!"

George vomited again. This time though, he made it into the sink. He just nodded his head and without further acknowledging her, started for the bedroom.

The household dynamic was certainly different after that. GA didn't let on that he knew about his planned doom, but he never again played further into Lizzie's hand. No doubt this caused some amount of consternation with her.

One evening, while lying in bed, Lizzie turned to GA, and giving him her sexiest look said. "Georgie, I want to try something different tonight. I think it would be so sexy to make love to you while you wearing my panties. Some nice pink ones I think."

"Forget it, Lizzie, it's not happening!" And he rolled over away from her.

She tried to get him to carry her purse once in a department store. He simply told her, "If your purse is too damn heavy, get a wallet." And he walked away.

They were small victories, seemingly insignificant, but they did buy him time.

And so it went for a while.

A couple of months passed and as he was spying on another meeting of the coven at his house he overheard Lizzie express her concern about GA's lack of 'progress' as they referred to it. The ladies convinced her that this was just a temporary setback, not an end to her plans. They urged patience and suggested she just keep trying. Men, after all, were weak-willed, so GA would surely eventually capitulate.

All the while George kept up with his research. To say the least, his findings were eye-opening, at their worst, terrifying.

Not surprisingly, GA's health really did suffer. First, he lost his appetite, then weight. Then his heart rate and blood pressure went through the roof. He was constantly jumpy and nervous. Lizzie expressed her concerns about his health frequently. At her insistence, he visited several doctors and counselors. It was his last visit to his family doctor to go over his latest test results that set him on this final path.

"Georgie, something is wrong. What is bothering you?" Was a constant refrain from her.

GA could only shake his head in amazement. "Lizzie, do you think that you fucking half the state of Montana, might, I mean just might, have a little impact on my health?"

"Georgie, we've talked about this over and over. You are making too much out of it. Maybe it would help if you met one of my men friends so you could see they are not a threat to you, or to our marriage."

His eyes clouded over, his face an angry mask. Just before he started to explode, he had an idea. "You know, Lizzie, that may not be such a bad idea. Maybe it would help?" If she wasn't so wrapped up in herself and her plans, she would have shuddered at his expression. Instead she was ecstatic at this sudden turn of events.

As he hit the outskirts of Billings, George's thoughts returned to the present. He checked his watch once more. It would be close, but he would still make it work. It was after eight when he reached his first stop. Another check of his watch told him he was back on schedule.

***********

"Good evening again everyone. Welcome to the 11 O'clock Channel 6 Nightly News program. I'm William Cook and tonight, unfortunately my partner, Isabel Reno, is out in the field on location with another Channel Six exclusive report. I'm sorry to have to report another terrible tragedy has struck our close-knit Billings community. It's the type of tragedy that has struck our fair city far too often lately. Let's not waste any more time and go directly to Isabel. Isabel?"

"Thanks, Bill." Before her cameraman gave her the countdown to live, Isabel had checked her make-up and reminded herself to display the proper mix of shock and empathy while exuding the confident professionalism her job required.

"We have another senseless tragedy to report, and it comes right on the heels of the terrible shooting at the restaurant we reported on earlier in the 8 o'clock hour." She slowly shook her head with in practiced solemnity. "I am standing here outside another crime scene of unspeakable horror." She made the required look over her shoulder at the yellow and black crime tape strung across the closed street as the cameraman zoomed in on two bored police officers guarding the scene.

"Earlier tonight, police received a call of gunshots at a residence in this quiet upper- middle-class Cameron Park Neighborhood. Dispatchers attempted to contact the residence phone without success. When police responded to the scene, the house was secured. However, when officers looked into a window they observed multiple persons who appeared unconscious. When they gained entry to the home by breaking a window, they discovered a husband and wife along with an unidentified adult male. All obviously deceased.

"As of right now, the investigators are inside working feverishly to determine just what unfolded here..." The cameraman rolled his eyes at the use of the adverb, 'feverishly' just after he showed an image of two cops chatting idly and with their hands in their pockets. But such were the perils of doing live spots..."As of right now, the police have released no information about the victims' identities or a possible motive for what occurred. All they have told us is that there is no threat to the community."

Isabel paused for dramatic effect. She wanted to allow the disappointment of the viewers at not getting any salacious details to fester a moment before she enlightened them with her superior reporter skills.

At that moment, the two officers raised the tape and another unmarked detective unit passed through to join the others parked around the house. One male exited and strolled into the house. The cameraman cursed under his breath. "Damn, couldn't he have at least jogged into the place?"

A slightly overweight middle-aged man with sad eyes shuffled through the police lines with a nod of recognition to the uniform guarding the entrance. He trudged up the doorsteps of the Custer residence. Captain Frederik Benteen had the look of exactly what he was. A weary, cynical, slightly balding, and overweight Captain of Detectives with the Billings Police Department. He didn't smoke, but he drank far too much. If he had been normal, he would be looking to retire because frankly, he had just seen too much. Even for a stone-hearted veteran of countless horrific crime scenes, today was a very bad day at the office.

Benteen hated these crime scenes. They were the worst. He was obviously an observant man, so he noticed everything. Normally outside, everything looked like an everyday family home that belied the horrors he would see inside. This one was no different. There were kids' bicycles lying on the well-kept lawn, a newspaper was on the porch, and just as he made it to the steps the sprinklers came on. He could hear the sounds of children playing outside the next block over. None were playing on this street. All the neighbors were standing silently on the sidewalks, staring at the house surrounded by yellow tape.

As he acknowledged the patrol officer posted there with a quick nod of his head, he was cursing himself for not having retired last year when his now ex-wife insisted. But he just didn't know anything but police work and they went their separate ways. Benteen wasn't even sure why his marriage ended. His wife never said anything, and he never asked. One day he was served papers, and that was that. He just assumed the marriage died from exhaustion. He and his wife had made 26 years together, which was a lot longer than most cop marriages.