Custody of Evita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acacia reminded him, a little sharply he thought, that Evita was only five years and four months old. He'd worked it out – that was how old Evita was. That Acacia was very smart. Fancy her remembering Evita's age from that short exchange they'd had almost a month ago outside Fitzherbert's Arcade."

Driving carefully, on the lookout as Maria had taught him, calling it defensive driving and being very different from what she'd called his ''maniacal driving style', he thought a little about Acacia as a sex object. Well who could blame him – she had an amazing body? She probably would have had to have a breast reduction if she'd gone on to be a profession ballerina. No way did he want her to have those two beauties reduced. For a moment Mike thought of sliding his dick between them and pulled his mind away from Miss Phelps, feeling an erection in the making.

"Do you like Miss Phelps daddy?"

"Yes, she's lovely."

"Can I tell her that?"

Mike, making a right hand turn in the face of an approaching truck said without thinking, of course she could. Now safely in the street of the ballet school, sited in a former church hall, the church now a residence on a 10-acre property near the river and beside the small horse riding school, he thought he should ask Evita not to say to Miss Phelps daddy said she was lovely but then decided it didn't matter. Well it didn't – shed have no interest in him, being under thirty she would regard him as 'used goods', even for a torrid little affair.

A torrid little affair. He grinned and then pulled the SUV on to the correct side of the road. It wasn't as if he were desperate for sex. One of Maria's friends dropped around twice a month to check that he and Evita were getting along okay. The married mom with two children usually didn't leave until she'd placed Evita in the bath and then enterprisingly she'd usually offer Mike sex. He'd yet to refuse Carolyn's offer.

At the end of the lesson that day Acacia invited Mike to stay for coffee. He accepted and when they are alone for a few minutes – Evita being at another table talking to Mrs Roberts who had her young niece with her – Acacia said, "Mike (she only called him Mr Mitchell when other people were near them) please allow me to say this without you becoming steamed up, but do you think it's a good thing telling Evita you are in love with me?"

Mike wondered what the hell was she on about so said defensively, "What? On the way here my daughter asked me if I liked you and said yes, you were lovely. That's all I said, I swear that's all I said."

"Oh Mike, please forgive me. When she said that with a cute little smile I simply believed her."

"God, please forget this little incident – it must have left you half sick thinking a thirty-seven year old guy starting to go bald and being previously married taking a sexual interest in you."

"Half sick? What are you talking about? I feel romantically attracted to you, largely because I see Evita needing a woman who cares for her like a mother but if you want to change romantic to sexual interest that's fine by me. It may interest you to know there hasn't been a guy in my life for months."

"S-should we be talking like this?"

"Of course we should. Let's take Evita out to lunch Sunday and we can talk more about it."

"A-are you dating me?"

"It appears that way Mike. One of us had to take the initiative. Here comes Evita with Rosemary, Mrs Robert's niece". When father and daughter left Acacia was astounded with herself for being so positively proactive in arranging that date.

* * *

Sunday, day of the first date between Acacia and the Mitchell family of two, was wet so Acacia abandoned her plan for a romantic picnic and booked a table at Riverside Restaurant.

When they greeted Acacia kissed Evita and the child said "Kiss her daddy," so he did and would have known he was being kissed back.

Evita had two dolls with her and when she was engrossed in them Mike said, stumbling a little over the three words, "Is it on?" and expelled a whoof of nervously held breath when she replied of course. His hazel and her blue eyes locked and they smiled.

"When?"

Acacia had rehearsed, expecting such a question. "It depends on Evita. I suggest when you are at home and she begins talking to you say to her should you invited me to dinner and should you ask me to sleep in mummy's bed."

"Oh no, I couldn't phrase it like that?"

"Why not? Children at her age are unbelievably uncomplicated and anyway I sense it's what she wants."

Unable to meet Acacia's eyes Mike said, "What happens when you leave?"

"Who said I'm itching to leave?"

"Well it happens."

"If it happens then Evita has learned one of life's experiences. Coddle her and she'll take another step learning the meaning of life."

"The meaning of life?" Mike said, a little agitated. "How can you be so calm about it?"

"Because I'm a calm person. My mother almost died when giving birth to my brother and I've had a grandfather and two uncles die."

"Oh sorry. No one in my family had died within my memory, Maria being the first."

Acacia said that must have been one of life's biggest experiences for him. "You must talk to me about, un Maria. That was the first time you mentioned her by name to me I think."

"It may have been."

"I don't mind if you bring her name and memories up from time to time."

"Okay, that surprises me but it will not be within Evita's hearing."

"Mike, I don't wish to appear a know-all dragon but I'm only interested in hearing about Maria when Evita is listening and I welcome interaction from her."

"But..."

"Mike, please try to understand. Maria is part of Evita and is the only mother she can ever had. She is also part of Evita's life history. It would be wrong to block that."

Mike's head dropped. "I'm not managing well as a solo father, am I?"

"I would think you are doing you best."

"I bought a letter with me not knowing whether I should show it to you... but I need to be advised what to do."

"The letter please Mike."

He handed it across without a word and immediately Acacia understood his concern:

'Dear Mr Mitchell

Our field officers have concern about your ability to cope with the rearing of your daughter Evita. We have received three complaints from neighbors about Evita being distressed, apparently left alone. You are requested to bring Evita in for a family conference on Tuesday next. You are invited to be accompanied by your attorney.

Maureen O'Neill,

Assistant Chief Supervisor

Child Welfare Division'

Acacia looked at her distressed companion and grinned. "Oh Mike, toughen up. This is simply an appraisal. They can't take Evita away from you without a court order. Answer this, have you ever left Evita at home alone?"

"Good god, are you mad?"

"Oh an excellent answer Mike. Please remember that at the conference and repeat it with the same vehemence you did just then. Have you arranged for your attorney to attend?"

"I was hoping..."

"Yes Mike, I would be honored to give you that support and believe me, my qualifications will count more to the people at social welfare than legal qualifications. I suggest we have sex before that meeting in case we there are questions about the depth of our relationship because I will be claiming I have entered into a close relationship with you as a result of our mutual interest in Evita who has really taken to me, suggesting she is substituting me for her mother."

"Well I don't know about the mother substitute thing."

Acacia sighed. "Mike, you think about it and focus on the objective which is to put the minds of child welfare authorities at rest. We have to present your strongest case and I have suggested how you should approach it. A half-win is not good enough Mike. To bury this threat you'll have to be totally convincing. Let me know..."

"Let's do it your way. I had no strategy, just an outright appeal. I accept that might not be good enough; the panel will be looking for hard evidence, solid reassurance."

"Good thinking Mike. I'll disappear for a few minutes. During that time you might like to suggest to Evita that you invite me to dinner tonight."

"What about tomorrow night? That would suit me better."

* * *

Carolyn Boyd called on Sunday afternoon as she often did to check on Mike and Evita.

Her relationship with Mike's late wife Maria had begun through contact at a women's book club and during a social outing the two women had sat together on the bus. Then both aged twenty-seven they were among the youngest women in the group, both also being in early stages of pregnancy. Their friendship expanded when Carolyn expressed a desire to speak Spanish that had been Maria's first language as she'd been born in Argentina and spent the first seventeen years of her life there before her parents emigrated. She'd met Mike at university.

Mike liked Carolyn the best of Maria's friends and during a wild New Year's Party Carolyn was just coming out of the toilet and collided with Mike who'd been about to tap on the door before attempting to enter. They'd laughed a little drunkenly, Carolyn had reached up and kissed him and he groped and as soon as Mike had been to the toilet he dragged the half-willing Carolyn to the bedroom. Casual sex had resumed after Maria died.

On this occasion father and daughter had been home less than two hours after lunching with Acacia who Carolyn had known was coaching Evita at the ballet school. But now Evita's news was all about lunching with daddy and her ballet tutor.

Carolyn smiled at Mike and said, "This sounds very promising for you?"

Mike squirmed as he preferred people not being too direct and that was one big problem he had with Acacia although felt he was beginning to adapt. "Um, yeah."

"Like the possibility of an affair?"

Mike took that head-on. "More than a possibility. She's ready but I felt the need to talk to you first."

"Oh dear Mike, whatever for? I've happily encouraged you to have sex with me following Maria's death knowing her replacement would appear in time."

"Well I don't see a relationship being that permanent but who knows?"

"The impression I get from Evita is this Acacia sounds like a very sweet young woman, just what Evita needs. If you and Acacia gel it's probable real romance will develop."

"You mean like the relationship that grew on Maria and me... I don't think so."

"Mike you would be one of the last persons around capable of making that prediction with any degree of accuracy. My advice is just hang in there and wait for things to happen. I'll run Evita's bath now and then we can have our last fuck, or I'll just jerk you off or we just sit and talk."

"Um, I was worried..."

"Mike darling, I get more than enough sex at home to keep me going."

"You have been very good for me and a hugely warm and loveable person in helping Evita through her period of stress over out great loss. I... I would not like to see this break our relationship with you."

Carolyn asked what did he have in mind.

"I've been thinking about it and suggest we continue social contact as you have a special link with Evita and me for that matter and I would like contact, er no sex contact, to continue."

"Well Tony knows I come here to see you and Evita, but doesn't know about what else you get from me. It should be easy to develop that. I could get him to come to school functions and then perhaps we could have a picnic. You know if he has no suspicion about you and me sexually, suspicion could arise if I were to cut my visits here totally."

"Yes I agree."

"I could also have someone invite Acacia to join our book club. I'm sure Tony and you could become good friends Mike and through book club contact friendship could develop between Acacia and me."

"Yes right. You have a special bond with Evita and me and I'd not wish to see that broken. You know, Acacia is encouraging me to talk to Evita about Maria and I've been astonished just how well Evita and I have slipped into that routine. She did cry at first, like saying her mommy would never kiss her again. Oh boy, that was a big one. But as Acacia says Maria is part of Evita's history and Evita ought not be denied access to that."

"Oh what a wonderful way to describe that," Carolyn sniffed.

Twenty minutes later as Carolyn climaxed with a succession of soft groans and Mike filled the end of the condom they fell into their final very wet and passionate kiss. In perfect timing came the call from the bathroom, "Who wants to lift me out?"

"You do it," Mike smiled, dabbing at Carolyn's tears with a towel. "I truly believe Maria would approve this great arrangement you and I have had going – and involving Evita being bathed by her mom's best friend."

Next morning Mike worried about how to tell Acacia about 'the other woman'. He accepted from the outset he must tell her. The worry was the internal debate of how much to tell her. He decided to tell her everything apart from naming Carolyn. He was so relieved at finalizing that he poured himself a glass of wine although it was only 11:00.

He collected Evita from school and all she talked about was Miss Phelps coming to dinner and would Miss Phelps bath her or should daddy bath her before Miss Phelps arrived and what should she wear.

"You choose what you'd like to wear but I suggest your best dress."

"I was thinking that but was also thinking my blue playsuit."

"You decide."

"What are we eating?"

"Steak."

"Miss Phelps might only like fish."

Mike felt a little edgy and though they better stop and buy fish.

"Or chicken."

He groaned.

"What's the matter daddy?"

"I'm being slowly tortured," Mike managed to say lightly.

Fortunately Evita let that one by. "Will Miss Phelps drink milk?"

God, did they have enough milk. Mike stopped at a convenience store and stocked up on a pack of frozen chicken, a pack of frozen fish, milk and bottled water and at Evita's final suggestion, 'Pretty paper napkins'.

"We have two kinds of those."

"But not this pretty."

"Right, grab a pack."

Miss Phelps arrived at 6:00 and kissed the Mitchell family. She was handed a strong Martini and commented, "Oooh, aiming to get me drunk earlier."

Hugely embarrassed Mike attempted to take the drink and replace it with bottled water but she laughed and said to relax, she'd only been joking.

CHAPTER 3

Studying her body in the mirror after trimming her light bush, Acacia thought he should like her body, particularly her legs and breasts. She wondered about her breasts and began to worry and during the lunch break at school called her brother Peter.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Sitting with a couple of pals watching the girls go by."

"Something's come up. Could you walk away from them so we can talk privately."

"Yeah." There was a brief pause and then, "Sounds like you have guy trouble."

"Not trouble but he wants to sleep with me."

Peter said lucky girl. Was she nervous and she said she'd been with guys before. So he said did this one appear to be Mr Right.

"Yes. I'm going to his home tonight to have dinner with him and... um... his five-year old daughter."

"A daughter eh. Well you won't need to bother with sex. Just enjoy his manhood conversationally and as company."

"P-e-t-e-r!"

"Sorry. So you want to encourage him? Well, if he serves steak you know he's aiming to build up your energy so you two can fuck all night."

"Oh, what about other meats?"

"A steak pie is okay but other things leave the subject open but beware of fish."

"You mean he may over cook it, leaving it dry."

"No chances are he's gay but then that's just me kidding. So you have called to find out how to start his motor?"

"Yes and please, no kidding."

"Well I don't think you are the type of girl willing to dip your fingers and give him a smell of cunt juice...."

Acacia squealed and said he couldn't talk to her like that; she was his sister. Peter replied meaning? She said she didn't know how to answer that.

"Well just casually and very gently rub your hand over his crotch. Don't worry if his piece is flaccid."

"Okay, I understand. That means he knows to proceed with his seduction."

"Well perhaps. But first there are three possibilities."

"You mean the butt. What is the other one? She could hear Peter braying like a donkey.

"No you fool," he coughed and spluttered. "He may snort 'Get away from me your fucking slut'. Or he may be horrified you have mistaken him as being your sexy boyfriend or he may do what most guys like me would do and that is to yank out your tits and murmur in a sexy voice, I don't need a condom do I? But tell me, what does this guy do?"

"He's approaching forty and is a consulting engineer. He told me he's involved as an independent consultant in infrastructure checking the design work of project engineers, whatever that means."

"Well in that case you have no worries. After you stroke over his cock, gently and just the once he'll kiss you deeply and say something like, 'Show me your breasts'."

"Is that all?"

"Darling when you flash those beauties at him, believe me, his motor will be purring and he'll know what to do."

"Oooh, that sounds very promising."

"Yeah, I'd like being there myself."

"Peter!"

"Er sorry."

"Please stop being a bad boy. Now what about encouraging him to go between my breasts?"

"Easy. Buy a spray container of water-soluble lube – someone told me it's sold in the supermarket these days. Spray it between your tits when he's gone down on you..."

"Peter..."

"And if he decides to shaft you between those beauties you're all ready for him. Just grab a handful on each side and press inwards, gently, just to increase the friction. That works on the head of his dick and..."

"Thank you Peter. I indicated I'm not a virgin."

"Yeah you did. Look I've developed a boner just thinking of sliding between your tits. I've gotta go and let it subside before walking back to the boys. Just have fun and relax. It's going to happen if he serves steak anyway, even if you faint at first sight of his gigantic..."

"Thanks darling Peter, bye," Acacia screamed, cutting the call. She was panting.

* * *

The evening went perfectly. As Acacia arrived Evita ran to her screaming and took her by the hand to show her bedroom and her playroom but first instructed, "You better kiss daddy."

It was a chaste kiss, without body press, because Evita continued to hold Acacia's hand to possibly save her father from being devoured but more likely to remain in friendly contact.

The three of them had a drink and when Evita yawned Mike said he must serve dinner.

"Um, I became confused about what to serve so purchased rabbit pie. I can do you steak or chicken or fish if you don't eat rabbit."

"Rabbit is fine. I've had it severed by friends of my parents."

"I eat rabbit, just a little bit, because rabbits are friendly."

"Do you darling. A little bit of meat is good for you."

After Acacia put Evita to bed the child called, "Daddy, my goodnight kiss."

He arrived and performed beautifully.

"Now you two stand back. More. A little bit more. That's good now kiss her daddy like you used to kiss mommy standing there."

Mike, trembling, placed his arms around Acacia. "I'm sorry about this."

"No, it's fine. Just kiss me with a happy heart."

They broke apart and Evita said, "You and mommy kissed much longer than that."

"Well your mommy was special Evita. Goodnight darling," Acacia said.

Acacia took Mike's arm as they returned to the dinning room and asked gently, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Evita still manages to shock me. I can't believe she remembers that."

"She does now. Well it was not so long ago so would have seen that little ritual. But it will fade, perhaps quite rapidly. What I'm pleased about is her thoughts like that don't upset her. We expect young children to be open and uncomplicated with wonderful acceptance but it's not always like that. I'm telling you Evita is a beautifully adjusted sweet young girl. Now show my photographs of her mother."