Custom Girls Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.
4.8k words
4.54
30k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers

Things were going pretty well for me right now. I mean sure, I wasn't able to alter Leona or anything, but at the same time, I had 1 gem. What exactly was I expecting to do? Maybe I could have made her show off some cleavage, or maybe lengthen her hair a little. With a single gem, there wasn't too much or too crazy that I was about to get off of her. A single gem. Ugh! I had spent 9 of my gems for playing around with DD! Even if I went with all the cheapest options, I'd get, like, two from Leona! I guess I'll have to save them up. Soon, we reached the field.

"Alright, you ladies," Diane said, pointing to the girls who were late on the attendance, "start running." The girls sighed, but started making their laps. "As for the rest of you, this Saturday is our Capture the Flag game against our rivals. So, I want you girls scoping out the field and making your plans. Split yourselves up into teams of four and get to work." With a clap of her hands, everyone quickly ran to form groups in a dizzying frenzy. When all the dust settled, I was left standing there with three other girls who didn't have a group.

With a bit of no surprise, Leona was standing around without a group. Her reputation certainly precedes her. Well, everyone else's loss! "Hey, Leona! Do you have a group?"

"No, everyone else went and formed their own groups," she said, cracking her knuckles. It was really no wonder that they all kinda avoided her. "What about you?"

"Oh, everyone else went in their own directions, so I guess I'm in a group with you!" I had to bite my own damn tongue just to not explode from excitement.

"And what about those two?" She pointed over to the other two girls who didn't have a group.

One of them was Emily Nader. She's what you would call a gamer. She goes to the gaming club my brother goes to too. With brunette hair and lightly tan skin, she wouldn't look like a gamer at first glance. But once you start talking to her, the floodgates start opening. Nothing wrong with that, and she was absolutely adorable when she gushed. I just wished she wouldn't gush so much around my brother. I could listen to her talk for days.

The other one was Barbara Winters. I really didn't know too much about her except for two things. One, she was on the Junior Varsity volleyball team. Two, she was a little younger than I was, but only by a few months.

"Well, I guess we're with you two," Emily said, approaching Leona and I, though keeping her distance from Leona.

"Okay! Let's find a good spot to scope out," Barbara said in her naively adorable voice. "What about over there in that wooded area?"

"Sure," Leona said and started walking towards it. The other two followed and I followed behind all three, getting a lovely view of their asses. They tried so hard to make school gym uniforms as unappealing as possible. Those poor fools.

The four of us split up to handle different ground, trying to find out where would be good spots to hide flags. Leona and Emily went to scope the outer edges, much to my dismay. I wanted my alone time with Leona. So, I was with Barbara as we searched the wooded area. I took the north section and she took the south.

"Ugh, sure Alice. Go explore the woods. Be kind to Emily and let her go not searching through the leaves for places to hide flags," I mumbled to myself. "I could be flirting with Leona right now." I brushed past some leaves looking for good places to put a flag. "Sometimes you're just too nice, Alice." I huffed and kept searching.

"Excuse me, gorgeous, but can you help me find the owner of this phone?"

I spun around to see a tall, gray-skinned woman with black tattoos running all over her naked body. I immediately was drawn to her wide hips and breasts that seem to defy gravity, then I looked up towards her face. She had long pointed ears, thick red lips, and short curled horns sticking out of the top of her head. She had long flowing red hair that floated freely in the air. And when I say red, I mean, like, strawberry and stop sign red. Her lips were curled upwards and she had an expression of confidence and superiority. It felt like this woman could do anything she wanted.

And, I reacted like any reasonable high schooler would. "GAH! Who the fuck are you!?"

"Heh, do not be alarmed. I am looking for the owner of this phone," she said, holding up my phone.

"What the hell? Why do you have my phone?" I shouted, hoping one of the other girls was close enough to hear me.

Almost immediately upon me saying that, her expression changed from smug to confused and baffled. "W-Wait, this is your phone?"

"Yes it is!" I said, snatching my phone back from her before she could respond. I unlocked the phone and showed her. "See? Mine."

The woman turned around and began to fiddle with her fingers. "This wasn't what HR told me! Why did a female have it? Ack, what am I supposed to do? They didn't train me for this." The previously confident woman looked like she suddenly wanted to curl up into a ball and sob in a corner. "Oh!" She quickly spun around. "Okay, I'll just erase your memory and take back the app! No problems here."

"App? Wait, do you mean this Custom Girls thing? Hell no!" I shouted, protecting my phone more. Typical me, more concerned about my woman-controlling app than this bizarre naked woman who appeared out of nowhere to me and had my phone.

"Eep, she's resisting," the woman said, turning her back to me. "Oh, they never told me that I'd encounter something like this. I was told this would be a simple check in with a lusty guy." She twiddled her fingers nervously and turned to face me. Honestly, she didn't seem like she was here to hurt me.

"Hey, so, you know about this Custom Girls app?" I asked.

The woman nodded. "Yes, I'm one of the developers. Are you, um, enjoying it?"

"I am," I said, releasing my tension.

"So, um, how about this? I'll let you hold onto the app for now. I'm gonna go meet with my team, and chat with you later? How does that sound?"

She definitely seemed harmless. Ah, what the hell. "Sure, I guess I'll talk to you later?"

The woman nodded and then vanished before my eyes. I had to blink a few times and wave the air just to be certain. Still, I had my phone in my hand, so I knew that whatever just happened was real.

"Hey! Alice! Find any good spots?" I heard Barbara shout my name and I turned to see her crawling over a rock to me.

"Oh, a few," I said as I looked down at my phone before tucking it away. It wasn't long until I realized something. That woman never really told me when she'd contact me.

The rest of the day was very uneventful. I barely had even gotten to talk with Leona afterwards because I was too preoccupied with whenever that naked lady would show up. I wanted so badly to use the remaining gem, but I held off on it just in case something or someone showed up. I mean sure, I could have used that one gem on Leona still, or maybe even Barbara or Emily. Maybe even one of the teachers. But, I held my resolve and waited.

Even as the evening set, there was no sign of her anywhere. Dinner was certainly more awkward than it should have been, but how could I tell them about everything that happened today? I'd be shipped off to the nearest psychiatric ward, or worse, they'd take away my phone and the app. Though, I did take a chance afterwards to look at the commands for my mom.

However, there wasn't exactly anything that stood out that was cheap. It was just basic things like a kiss on the forehead or changing her hair color. Really basic stuff, but what was I really going to do with one gem?

I sighed and looked over at my clock, which read 9:46 PM. The Custom Girls app hadn't changed at all, though I did spend some time making DD's chest and ass jiggle. My mind felt warm at the thought of her freaking out. Still, I wanted to learn more about that woman and the app before I started going too crazy over this. I mean, what if this was some kind of social experiment? Something to see how deranged humanity was or something? Oof, maybe David's geekiness has started rubbing off on me. I shuddered at the thought.

Still, speaking of rubbing, thinking about DD's large breasts bouncing at my command got me nice and wet. Slowly, my fingers reached themselves down under my waistband and below my panties. Gently, my fingers began to work my clit in circles. Soft moans began to escape from my lips as I sunk deeper and deeper into a fantasy.

Girls of all kinds were around me, pleasuring me with their lips and their soft bodies, and I was pleasuring them. Fingering them. Eating them out. Squeezing tits and asses alike. With this app, it could all be mine! I could have the largest harem of women ever!

My fingers sped up as the fantasy became more clear in my head, inserting my middle and ring finger into my soaking wet pussy. I gripped my bedsheets tighter with my toes as I rolled my nipple with my other hand. I could live out any fantasy I wanted! All these girls would be at my fingertips! My disposal!

"Oh... oh... ohh... OOOHHHH!" The visions of a naked army of women at my beck and call finally sent me over the edge as my pussy clamped tightly around my fingers, my back bucking as an orgasm rippled through my body. "That... I want that..."

"A-Are you done?"

Now, normally, I would have immediately panicked and screamed at the top of my lungs. But I was still riding that wave of post-orgasmic bliss to react properly. I just rolled my head over to see the gray-skinned woman standing there, her hands trying to hide her gaze, but her fingers betrayed her.

"Were you... watching me?" I said through bated breaths.

The woman nodded. "That was very hot," she said in a meek tone.

I panted a bit more before continuing. "Well, you've caught me in a good mood, so start talking before I start shouting."

"Eep! So demanding!" the woman said before nodding obediently. "So, you can call me Jane. I'm one of the few developers of the Custom Girls app."

"Oh yeah, you said as much earlier," I said, situating my clothes to look more presentable and also keep a close grip on my phone.

"Yep, and I was told to come and check in on our favorite customer. But, lo and behold my surprise when it turned out to be you," Jane said, gesturing to me.

"Wait, surprise? Why would you be surprised?"

"Well, so, we kind of originally intended this app to go to a male. Given that it, you know, messes around with women and stuff," Jane nervously played with her hair.

"Wait a minute, hold up," I said, trying to take in everything. "How the hell does this app even do things like that? What is it? Hypnosis? Some kind of government experiment? Or worse, is this some kind of internet trend?"

"What? No! Nothing of the sort! We succubi have been hardworking for a long time now, and it was starting to get boring. Believe me, even fucking can get old after centuries!"

"You're a succubus?" I asked, though just given her appearance, it was a bit more obvious with the horns. Though, from her demeanor, she acted more like a secretary trying to deliver bad news.

"Yes, I am a succubus. So, we succubi did some thinking together, and we figured out a way to get energy not from fucking humans, but from having humans fuck with other humans. I, myself, am not quite sure how they got it to work, I mostly just worked on the UI aspects." Poor Jane looked like she was shaking like a leaf trying to give me this pitch. "Anyways, we wanted to send this app out for beta testing and chose this house on a whim. We saw there might have been a good potential candidate, so we send it to a phone. Honestly, I think we were trying to install it on your brother's phone."

I nearly choked on air. "Wait, seriously? David? My brother?" I had to try hard to stifle a laugh. "Sorry, just, thinking about him being a 'potential candidate' was just too much."

Jane chuckled a little, though I couldn't tell if it was from actually finding it funny or just awkward tension. "Anyways, we've had to tweak the app more to be more accommodating for a female user. It's going to take some time, but expect some more features in the future. I can tell you have a dirty mind and that's going to get some great results. Even with the awareness off, the sexual energy was much higher than we've seen in the area in years. It was quite a feast today. Oh, um, that's encouragement, by the way."

"Wait a minute, are you... harvesting lust or something, you succubi? Are you going to drain all the sexual energy from the high school?"

"Eep! No no no! This app doesn't harvest sexual energy, or as we call it, sexergy. Rather, it's designed to generate it from sexual tension and release." Jane could see the concerned look on my face. "We succubi don't suck out people's souls! That's a myth started by prudes! We live to spread pleasure and we get our powers from sexual tension and relief. The more tension there is, the greater the release."

"Huh," I said, looking down at my phone. Sure. Demons. Succubi. That was as reasonable of an explanation for what was going on as anything. But, at the same time, weirdly comforting.

"So, um, can we trust you with this app?" Jane asked, twiddling her fingers.

With a confident nod, I gave her a thumbs-up. "You bet! I'll just keep up my plans, I guess."

"Oh, I can't wait!" Jane bounced a little excitedly, and I watched her tits bounce with her. "Oh, and if you ever need to talk to me, there's a chat notification icon in the app. It'll serve as a kind of lifeline in case you have any questions. Good luck! Oh, and we added a special feature, just for you!" With that, Jane vanished into thin air.

With Jane gone and my doubts about the app cleared up, I immediately went to check out what this feature was.

I noticed that there was a new icon down in the lower right corner. This one looked like an exclamation point. Naturally, I opened it to see what it was.

Since you are a female, and this app is designed to only work on female targets, we decided that you could be a target as well! So, here's simply how it works. This screen will provide you with a variety of "Challenges" that you'll magically have to follow. Accepting a challenge rewards you with some gems! Each of them last only 12 hours and you can see the remaining time here on the app. But know this. Once you start a challenge, you cannot cancel it. Have fun! - Jane.

Huh, so I guess if I do these challenges, I can get more gems! Oh, this shouldn't be a problem at all. Let's see what some of these challenges are.

Perform Oral on Anyone who you hear say your name [25 Gems]

NOPE! Damn, these succubi weren't playing around! Sure, that's a whopping 25 Gems! But to ANYONE who says my name? School would be an absolute nightmare! No way I'm doing anything like that unless I know who would be using my face. I scrolled to see what simpler challenges were available for me.

No Bra [2 Gems]

No Panties [2 Gems]

Kiss Hello [3 Gems]

Hear Name. Flash Tits [7 Gems]

Hear Name, Spank Ass [4 Gems]

Be a Bimbo [8 Gems]

Be a Cheerleader [8 Gems]

BTGGF [10 Gems]

Forward Greeting [4 Gems]

Yes Woman [15 Gems]

Okay, not all of these seemed terrible. Plus, it was already kinda late at night, so I'd at least be able to get a few hours out of the way by sleeping. Unfortunately, there weren't any descriptions for what these things actually did. Still, I think the straight forward ones wouldn't be that bad. I decided to take the 'No Bra', 'No Panties', and 'Forward Greeting.' That bumped my Gems from 1 to 9, and once it hit midnight, I'd have then 19 Gems. Plenty to have more fun with.

Still, with it getting late, I decided to tuck in for the night. My dreams were filled with dreams of women at my beck and call, surrounding me and devoting their minds and bodies to me.

*RING RING RING RING!*

Fuck! The sound of my alarm jolted me out of my wonderful dream as I groaned awake. I looked over to my phone and a wave of nervousness washed over me. The memories of everything flooded back to me. It was all so strange and surreal. I mean, an app developed by succubi to customize women? It was just so absurd. And yet, when I opened my app, there it was. With 19 Gems up in the corner. This wasn't all a dream, but it was about to be a dream come true.

As I went to throw on my clothes for the day, I noticed something strange. Occasionally, I slept nude and had no problems with it. So, when I went to put on a pair of panties, immediately, they fell down to my ankles. No matter what I tried, they wouldn't stay on me.

That's when it hit me. Right! I forgot that I was under a Challenge! Out of sheer curiosity, I tried to put a bra on and see what happens. As soon as I finished clasping it, the bra magically appeared in my hands in the blink of an eye. This was just crazy! I mean, yeah, it made DD's tits and ass jiggle for me, but this was so bizarre. Being able to control what someone could and couldn't wear by magical means? Far out.

Anyways, I couldn't go to class in my birthday suit, and thank goodness today that I didn't have gym, I decided to put on a knee-length skirt and a sweater. Will it look strange wearing an open and breezy skirt with a warm and comfy sweater? No. The answer is that it'll look fashionable.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and opened up my bedroom door to grab breakfast.

"Oh, hey sis."

I turned to see David there, ready to go, when suddenly I feel myself turn towards him. I felt my body puff out its chest, like I was showing off my tits for him. It was my someone had completely hijacked my body and was forcing me to do this. Though, at the same time, it felt like I could stop myself but then it would be... rude? Wait, how would it be rude?

And before I could think about it any more, he reached out and started squeezing my tits! It was already bad enough that the only thing separating his hands from me was my sweater, but he didn't have to give them such a squeeze. The worst thing about it was that it was feeling a little good. From my own brother. Squeezing my tits! Gah, what the hell!? After about 3 seconds, he let go of them.

"David, what the hell was that?"

"What?" He tilted his head to the side like nothing happened.

"You grabbed my boobs! That's what!" I reflexively crossed my hands over my chest, feeling suddenly overwhelmed.

"I mean, we were just saying 'Hey' to each other. No need to flip out on me," he said as he turned around and headed towards the front door. "I'll be in the car."

As the door shut, I immediately tried to begin processing about what and why he would do something like that. And more, why I felt like I had to thrust my tits towards him.

The app. The fucking app! Is that what they meant by Forward Greeting!? Ohhh, these extra gems had better damn well been worth it. Still a little upset, I grabbed some breakfast and headed out to meet David in the car. While he was focused on driving, I looked at the app. I still had about 5 hours left on the Challenges, but I did have 19 Gems to spend. And, today was Friday, which meant my first class was science.

As David drove us to school, I looked down at the double-edged sword that was this app. Sure, it could customize any girl to be my kind of woman or whatever, but it can still be used against me. Ugh, I have to be EXTRA careful not to let anyone catch me using this app or steal my phone. Imagine if they had access to being able to customize any woman in the world! That's way too much power for any man to hold. But, this woman, moi, right here? Now that's someone who the succubi can trust.

As we began to roll up to the school, I looked more at the app and began to consider my options. Sure, I could always control or change around Leona, but if these succubi wanted a good time, who was I to deny them? After all, I already had a bit of fun with DD. Speaking of which, I made her tits and ass jiggle around some more, smiling at the idea of it.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
360 Followers
12