Custom Girls Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyways, I should start looking and considering other targets for this app. There was a whole host of viable women, and that was just here at the school! But, the big question that was on my mind. Do I use this to punish or should I use this to reward? Or I could entirely use this for my own nefarious purposes. I could rule the school with this app!

The teachers were very obvious targets, since nearly everyone had to deal with them anyways. Plus, then I didn't quite have to worry about making sure who I was messing with was within legal age. But messing with the students was just too delicious to pass up. Plus, I was much more likely to get with one of them than a teacher. I mean, come on? Sure, the teachers were annoying, but I wasn't about to get any of them fired for having a relationship with a student.

I must have been thinking about this for far longer than I thought because suddenly we pulled into the parking lot. David headed off to his first class and I began to make my way to science class with Mr. Hoffer. He wasn't that bad of a teacher, but he could try a little too hard to try and be relatable to us.

"Bonjour! Alice!"

I spun around on my heels to see a gorgeous mop of messy brown walking towards me. It was none other than Chelsea. I felt myself stick my chest out as she walked up and grabbed a handful of my sweater puppies. Those lovely 3 seconds of bliss reminded me how awkward this day was going to be without a bra. Her hands molded and squeezed my boobs like they were soft clay mounds.

"Hey Chelsea. How you doing?" I asked, trying not to sound too aroused after what she just did.

"I'm feeling fantastique!" she said with a giddy smile. "No simple cold can keep moi down!"

"I'm glad to hear it." God, the way she smiled and her accent. Ah, I'd love to do something French back to her. "You coming to the big game tomorrow?"

"You are participating, oui?" I gave her a nod. "Alors, I shall come to show support!" She gave a small little flex of her arm, which just made me giggle.

"So, how'd you spend your time while you were sick?" I asked her while starting to get my stuff from my locker. I was both hoping and dreading that she would look up as she got her stuff from the bottom half of the lockers. I took a peek down and saw down her cleavage. She had some rocking D cups and usually showed off as much as she could get away with, though I'm pretty sure her showing off is what allows her to get away with so much.

"Oh, I just regarder la télévision some. There is much joy in seeing la catcheuse, especially zat Sam. Her strength is magnifique! " She gathered her things and stood up, my window shopping done with for now. "But, are you not worried?"

"Worried? About what?" I asked, still mentally playing my most common game with Chelsea, Where on the Kinsey Scale is Chelsea?. Right now, I think she was hovering around a 4.

"La concurrence tomorrow. I heard zat Kirsten Schultz will be participating."

"Ugh, not her," I said, groaning as I thunked my head against a locker. I was hoping for a fun game and maybe messing around with some of the girls. NOT having to spend dealing with that bitch. The last time I had to deal with her, I was stuck with a jar of rancid cheese for a week!

"Look, let's just not think about her for now," I said as I walked into class and sat down.

"Oh, good morning, Alice."

"Morninnnnngg," I said, feeling myself turn towards the petite Asian girl sitting next to me. She reached her hands up and began to feel up my knockers. I had to hold myself back from letting out a moan and I was reminded by my body that I also wasn't wearing panties right now.

"Ah, bonjour Nita!" Chelsea said, giving a wave to the girl.

She released her hands and waved back. "And a good morning to you too." Nita went back to organizing out her notes and preparing for today's class. "You made sure you aren't sick, right?"

"Absolutely," Chelsea said, sounding a little offended. " I would not come back if I wasn't."

Nita rolled her eyes a little and continued to prepare for the day. Now, if Chelsea over here was a French burger with all the sides and toppings, Nita on the other hand was patties on slices of bread. Not to say that she wasn't attractive in her own way. She was just more on the cutesy adorable side.

With medium length brown hair and just an adorable pout face, Nita was charming and eye-catching. For her face at least. The rest of her body, however, was, to put it bluntly, lacking. Despite being in high school, she had A-cups and a flat ass. Add in glasses, and she was just positively adorkable, which she didn't like all that much.

You really wouldn't have guessed it from just looking at her, but Nita was an absolute horndog. In-between breaks of studying, I've caught her a few times watching some guy-on-guy action. She's also the class valedictorian, so she's incredibly smart. All the more reason she can't let her lustful side out of control, but when it's just the three of us hanging around, she's anything but subtle. Plus, her petiteness gets her looked over by any potential boyfriends, so she gets really pent-up with lust.

As the rest of the class began to come in and take their seats, I turned my gaze between Chelsea, Nita, and then to the teacher as he walked in. Today's class would be about something regarding the circulatory system. Thank goodness I read ahead. Didn't have to worry about paying attention. Nita always focused on classes, and Chelsea's head was usually somewhere else, despite managing to get by on B's. Which meant that I could look at my phone and mess around on the app.

After all, I was sitting between a total hottie and a total cutie. How could I possibly pass up this opportunity to do stuff? But, I did only have 19 Gems. So, the real question becomes who to edit first?

12