All Comments on 'Customer Friendly'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassalmost 8 years ago
Wow what a great story !!

I loved your story and it probably could be a 2 or 3 part series maybe more???

5 stars and I love all your other stories as well.

Keep up the great work.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

Perhaps a bit unrealistic at places, like taking a chance at having sex out in an area where they could be discovered. Wouldn't do much for her reputation and marriage. But, it is fiction and nicely written so I enjoyed it. I do agree that this could easily be expanded into several more chapters and it would make a nice story no matter where you chose to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Car servicing

Wonderful story, nice buildup. I hope they take a beach or lake trip together and get full use of the back seat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Please continue with this story!

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Don't do this in LW

A nice story about a mature couple enjoying their liaison. I liked it. Not only that, I also thought it was quite well constructed and very competently written.

But if a 'customer-friendly' married woman had done what she did in the Loving Wives section of Literotica, she would have incurred the wrath of the moral brigade. They would have come down on her like a ton of bricks.

Lue

tallmtredtallmtredalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a well written story about mature people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nope

I'm in car sales. And the middle row seats are not removable in either vehicle mentioned ...

Otherwise good story

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
sweet

FINALLY a story about a woman with a hairy pussy!! im getting sick of shaved pussy stories making the women look and feel like pre pubesent teens. great job!! thank you

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
Mmmm....it's those bible college trustees..

or whatever she is, that surprise you.

REALLY liked it...

and like the comment-also LOVE that she has bush-what I first imprinted on with first gf w/full benefits, and also love going down, and having a gf that also really appreciates it...

5 and fave story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. I loved it, rich in detail and passion, a great read, I'll check out some of your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES