Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It certainly does! When can you meet me, Max?"

I thought for a minute. "I have to go into the office tomorrow. Mark and I have a sit-down with a potential new hire in the afternoon, and we are going to go over the quarterly reports after that. Then our public relations expert is going to teleconference with us about how best to promote the company for the next year or so. I can't get to your place much before nine o'clock. Is that too late for you?"

"Not at all. Monday is one of my days off. If nine o'clock suits you, it suits me." I waved for the check.

Arm in arm, we walked out into the parking lot. Jen had spotted my Sprinter and parked next to it. She came into my arms and kissed me. The kiss quickly turned rugged and hot. She pressed tight against me, rubbing against my groin, sighing into my mouth. I turned us so her back was against the van, feeling the heat from her breasts against my chest as her legs parted and she pulled me to her. At last she broke the kiss and we stood together, wrapped around each other, sensuous feelings and something more washing over us.

"Oh, that feels good," she whispered in my ear. "It's been a long time since I felt like this. You're so good to me, Max. So good. I'll see you tomorrow night." With a final, gentle kiss, she unwound herself from me and climbed into her car. I watched her drive off, bemused, wondering at what was happening between us, wondering if I wanted it to.

6.

Shortly before nine the next evening, I rang Jen's doorbell. She lived in an early 1990s condo development the best part of an hour from my house with a solid, established look, like the people who lived in the one family homes in it. She answered the door wearing a white crop-top that barely came to the bottom of her stupendous tits, a red, silky micro-miniskirt, and black pumps with three inch heels. I took in the view and smiled; she gave me a deep, welcoming kiss and waved me inside.

"Where would you like me to set up?" I asked.

"The right half of the coffee table," she said, locking the door and leading the way to the living room. "I have all the things I'm willing to give up to get that necklace on the left side."

I took in a basket filled with serving pieces, velvet bags and leather boxes of assorted sizes, a set of liqueur glasses and their tray, a cream and sugar set, a little wooden box I presumed held coins, a blue tri-fold cardboard display for quarters minted from 1900 to 1964 (the last year coin silver was used for American coins), and some long necklaces that looked to be 800 Mexican silver rather than 925 sterling. Beside them sat a blue lady's wallet/purse. Opening the shoulder bag I was carrying, I took out my electronic scale, a pad of white lined paper and a pen, a magnifying glass, a calculator, my business phone, a pile of small plastic zipper bags, some blank white price stickers, and a heavy duty reusable shopping bag. I set up to evaluate her offerings.

"Would you care for a glass of wine before we start?" she asked.

"Perhaps later, sweetie, but not while we're doing business." I switched the scale on and checked to confirm it was both level and set to troy ounces instead of grams. I can work with either, but troy feels more natural to me than metric. Next, I looked up the spot price for both sterling and 800 silver and noted them at the top of the page, rounding up to the nearest dollar. Jen was running in luck; the spot prices were up just now. I set to work.

Each serving piece was weighed, its purity confirmed, and the math done to determine its value as silver. Some I cross-checked and found to be worth more as they stood than as scrap. I wrote the values down and kept a running tally on the far right of my pad. Jenefer leaned against me, her fingers idly playing with my hair, noting the worth of each lot before it went into the shopping bag. The coins were a little more difficult, because I had to look them up individually. I was very much aware of Jen's presence next to me and had to make a deliberate effort to put her out of my mind. Eventually, the work was done.

Sitting up, I ran the column of individual values and compared it to the running tally I had kept. They matched. I looked at the lovely woman sitting beside me.

"You're about three hundred and fifty dollars shy of the price of the temple dancers."

She reached over and picked up the wallet. Extracting three C-notes and three twenties, she handed them to me with an anticipatory smile.

"That'll do," I said. Tucking the cash into a pocket, I reached into my shoulder bag and pulled out a flat leather box lined in velvet, opened it, and took out the Thai necklace. She turned away from me and lifted her hair, inviting me to put it around her neck. Looking over her shoulder, I could see it fit well, the cartwheel dollar-sized pendant resting just above the cleft of her breasts.

"Do you like the way it feels?" I asked.

She reached back and took my hands, bringing them under her top to cup her tits, leaning back against me.

"I like the feel of these better," she whispered in a throaty female growl. "I want to feel your hands on me. I want you to play with my boobs. Squeeze 'em, tease 'em, bobble 'em, pinch my nips. Use 'em. Use me. Please."

A hand pulled our heads together and we kissed with open mouths, our tongues flickering against each other as I caressed the firm, glorious bounties on her chest, feeling her nipples harden under my attentions, feeling her heart speed up as foreplay aroused us. She gasped against my mouth as I twisted the onyx pebbles that tipped her yabbos. I broke the kiss and dropped my head to her right breast as she ripped her blouse off over her head and tossed it away.

"Oh, that's good!" she moaned. "Suck 'em, Max! I love it! Don't stop! Use me! Please!"

My right hand slipped under her tiny skirt and up to her bare coochie, the outer lips already damp with her female secretions. Gathering her cunt-honey on my fingers, I felt my way up to find her clit. It was a nice one, half as long as the first joint of my little finger, and as wide. I pinched it lightly.

"AAAAAHHH!" she gasped, her hips rising to press against my hand, a small climax taking her by surprise. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Make me cum again! Make me!"

Stopping was the farthest thing from my mind at that moment. While continuing to suckle her boobs, switching from one to the other and feeling her shove her hard nipples into my mouth, I pulled her microskirt down. She lifted her ass cooperatively as I drew it down those taut, toned legs and threw it aside, spreading them wide in anticipation of what she sensed I would do next.

I kissed my way down her body to her glistening nether lips. The outer labia were puffy, swollen, proving her arousal. Her inner labia were small and sweetly shaped, framing a pink inner core shining with sex-syrup. Curling my tongue, I dove between then and probed as far as I could, tasting her, bobbing up and down.

"Ohhhh! Oh yeah! Like that! Eat me! So good! Eat me! Don't stop! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Ohhhh! I love it! Don't stop!"

Her hips bucked in time with my head-bobbing as she strove for the top of the sexual peak she was climbing. My lips and chin were wet with the juices seeping from her honey-hole. Her hands rose to her tits, freshly manicured and painted crimson nails finding and pulling the rock-hard pebbles jutting up from them. She was panting with need now, urging me on, wanting the orgasm waiting for her as I used her body to give her pleasure.

I moved up to her clitoris. Some men find large clits a turn-off, seeing them as lady-dicks that threaten their masculinity. I'm the opposite; I find tiny clitties buried so deep inside their protecting hoods that they barely peek out at full arousal off-putting. The clitoris plays a major role in how a woman feels about sex. If she has a nicely sized one large enough to be easily worked by a man, ideally one that's positioned so a man's penis will rub it as he slides in and out of her, she is much more likely to enjoy fucking and seek out partners that can give her those sensations.

Jenefer's clit wasn't the largest I'd ever encountered, but it projected out and down and was well positioned in relation to her cunt, the hood well back. It was made to be licked and I did so, holding her inner lips wide with my thumbs as I set to work.

"Oh - oh - oh - oh - oh —!"

Her back arched and her hips drove into my face as she spent on my tongue, squirting, her juices splashing my chin and dripping down onto my chest. I shot a look at her face. Her head was tipped back, eyes shut tight, the tendons standing out on her neck. Her mouth was wide open, as if she was screaming, but no sound emerged; it seemed Jen was one of those rare women who get so caught up in their climax, they have no energy to spare for audible cues to tell their partner what she's feeling. My hands, flat on her thighs holding her pussy lips open, felt her muscles quivering with the force of a powerful orgasm. I continued tonguing her, judging her reactions by the tension in her legs. As they relaxed, I sped up, writing words on her clitoris, feeling her muscles tighten up again as she discovered another sexual peak waiting beyond the one she had already climbed. Her hips started to move, varying the contact with my mouth and heightening her sensations. I leaned in and took her clit between my teeth, nipping it with the smallest of bites, lightly pulling it.

"Ahhh! Ohhh! What you're doing to me! Don't stop! Use me! I want it! Make me cum again! Please! Make me! Make me! Aaaahh!"

Her hips bucked faster now, the cunt-honey dribbling out of her slit betraying her excitement. She gasped for air to continue her climb up the magic mountain as I worked her pussy. I could feel the trembling in her thighs and saw her hands squeeze her breasts, marvelous ebon mounds topped with hard sable nipples jutting proudly upward. I pulled lightly on her clit, pursing my lips and blowing a stream of air over the nerve cluster I had wetted with my tongue.

"Aiieeehh! Oh yes - oh - oh - oh - oh —!"

Her muscles turned to steel cables as she came again, harder this time, once more hosing me with her feminine oils. She fell back onto the leather couch cushions, momentarily spent. I felt her vibrating with the force of her climax and eased away from her to stand and look down at her. Jen came back to herself and extended a hand to me. I pulled her to her feet; she looked at me, black eyes aflame with desire. She pulled me up the stairs to her bedroom on the second floor.

She dimmed the lights to a soft romantic glow as we entered the room. A bottle and two glasses on a table in front of the windows betrayed the fact Jenefer had never intended to spend the night alone, however the business of the sterling necklace turned out. The king-sized bed was made up with silk sheets, and the musky perfume she preferred scented the air. She pulled me to the foot of the bed and knelt to remove my shoes and socks, then my slacks and boxers, and finally my shirt until I was as naked as she was. She kicked off her pumps and sat on the edge of the bed, stroking my cock, bringing it to fullest erection.

Her voice thickened by lust, she said hoarsely, "I want you to ravish me like a Viking chief with a captured princess, conquering me, enslaving me. Don't hesitate. Take what you want! Use me! Make me yours! Make me your bitch! Ravage my pussy! Give me what I want! Give me what I need!"

She slid back to the middle of the huge mattress, spreading her exquisitely shaped legs wide, her arms beside her head, the position a woman takes when she offers herself to a man to use in any way he wishes. The scent of ready, horny wench reached my nostrils. Aroused past resisting, I joined her on the bed, rising above her, rubbing the head of my cock over her mound to moisten and ready it to penetrate her. I reached up, pinned her hands to the bed, and entered her.

She shrieked as I took her, a cry of joy as I drove in up to the root. I felt her coochie spasm and lock onto my rod as she came, her hips arching up to meet me, eyes squeezed shut as she concentrated on the sensations emanating from her tight, wet box. After a minute, she relaxed and her eyes opened, burning with anticipation. I began thrusting into her using a classic five deep, five shallow technique.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me like that! Fuck me just like that! Right there! Like that! Oh yeah, give it to me! Right there! Oh - oh - oh —!"

She came again, her head tipping backwards, her mouth open and inviting. I leaned down and drove my tongue into her mouth. She obediently sucked it, squirming as my hips continued to drive my cock into her. She gasped around my tongue and I broke the kiss as she looked up at me, a harlot eager to be given what she craved. I changed my pace, shifting to short, hard, fast strokes, pounding her willing cunt as quickly as I could.

"Take it, baby!" I ordered.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!" she cried, her hips rising to meet mine. Her breasts bounced with every thrust I made into her quim. "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah Aaah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah yeah yeah! Oh - oh - oh —!"

I felt her cum under me as she ceased her verbal urging, her abrupt silence telling me she was somewhere deep in her head, glorying in her orgasm, loving what she was feeling and wanting more. Wanting all she could get, wanting to be used, wanting her lover to make her cum again and again. Eyes filled with lust, she presented her tits to me and I bent to those sable mountains, sucking on her nipples, hearing her moan with desire as she clamped down again and again on the fuckstick parting her pussy lips and filling her vajayjay full of the male flesh she craved. No longer just a gorgeous woman who attracted men like a magnet, she was a wanton who lived for pleasure - to be pleasured, and to give pleasure to her lover. Nothing else mattered now, only the pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me and thrust up against me, twerking as we screwed.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! Oooooooh, yeaahhh! Ooooh, oooh, oooh yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh yeah, I'm close! Close - close - close - oh - oh oh oh - oh - ohhhhh —!"

Her heels on my butt pulled us so tight that our pubic bones pressed together as she came hard, her cunt-honey spurting around my ramrod as her pussy muscles spasmed and rippled, every bit of her cooze filled by a cock swollen to an impossible size by what she was doing. Jen looked me in the eye; she could tell from my face that I was about to cum.

"Give it to me. Give me your cum. Give it to me. Paint my pussy with your spunk," she whispered. "I want you to cum in me. I'm close! So close! Cum in me, darling! Cum for your harlot! Give me what I need! Now, baby! Now! Now! Now! Please! Oh - oh - oh - oh - OHHHH —!"

Her eyes rolled back in her head and the tendons stood out in her neck as my climax overtook me and caught up with hers. My cock exploded inside her, my cum jetting out to mix with her sweet juices. I fell forward onto her firm black yabbos, my hands slackening on her wrists. I felt Jen pull loose and wrap her arms around me as we shifted to lie on our sides, my cock still inside her.

"That was astonishing, my darling. I feel soft as butter inside. No one has ever made me climax as powerfully as that. No one, ever. But I feel I owe you what you've given me."

She pulled away from me, my lady-pleaser slipping out of her. She pushed me onto my back and slid down so her head was over my groin. With a smile, she took the head of my penis into her mouth and began to suck. My cock, which had begun to go flaccid, stiffened again, growing as she licked and sucked, tasting our juices while she used a hand to stroke it, making it thicken even more.

"Mmm, mhrmmm, mmmm, aaaah," she hummed as she worked my prick, watching it get longer as she fellated me. "Mhmn, mmmmrr, mmm, hrmmm. So big. So hard. So good for me. Ahhhh ... mmmm," she said, slurping it like an ice cream cone.

Relaxing her jaw, she began to bob up and down on my dick, humming to increase my sensation. With each move, she took a little more of me into her mouth until she was deep-throating me, her spit dripping down my rigid shaft to soak my pubes.

She took my hand and pulled me off the bed, the two of us coming to our feet. Jen wrapped her arms around me and frenched me, her tongue driving into my mouth as eagerly as my schwanz had driven into her coochie. She broke the kiss and slipped down my body, hers tracing a heated path down mine until she was on her knees. She pulled me to her, lifting her boobs and nestling my fuckstick into the cleft of her breasts, dribbling saliva into her cleavage before she began to rub my penis between them.

"Every man I've ever had has wanted to titty-fuck me," she said, looking up at me, a mysterious womanly smile on her lips. " I've done it with men that I did not want, to avoid fucking them. But I want to feel your magnificent member between my tits, baby. I want you as hard as I can make you before you take me again."

She began to bobble her boobies around my prick, using her homegrowns to masturbate me, wrapping them tight around it, concentrating on pleasuring me. I'd had women titty-fuck me once or twice before, but willing as they had been they simply hadn't had boobs as full, close-set, and well suited to the act as Jen's. Fucking her tits was as pleasurable as fucking most women's cunts. She could feel me growing as she rubbed me with her jugs, spitting between them to keep her cleft moist and minimize friction.

"I want you to take me doggy-style," she said. "I want you to use me like a mare in heat. I want to be mounted and ridden hard. I want you back inside me, splitting me open, filling me up! Please, my darling, don't make me wait! Give me what I need!"

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard, taking control of her as she seemed to want me to. Without being told, she got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. I stepped up behind her and judged how we'd fit. Her heart-shaped ass seemed too high for me to take her comfortably. I spotted a bench sitting in front of her vanity and set it in place behind her; it was lower than the edge of the bed. I pulled her onto it and spread her legs so I could see her shaved pussy. Her thighs were shining with the secretions dripping from her quim from our earlier lovemaking, her vaginal vestibule pink and wet, clearly ready to be used. I stepped into position behind her and took hold of her hips.

"Y-e-s-s-s!" she cried as I drove her, sinking deep into her gash as she thrust back against me to draw me in. "Take me! Take me hard! Take me like a stallion breeding a filly! You're so big! Fuck me with your prick and use me good! Give it to me! I want it! Fill me up! Make me cum on your horsecock! Make me!"

We got into a rhythm, my ramrod pounding in and out as fast and as deep as I could, giving Jenefer what she wanted. I could feel the tip of my penis hitting something with each stroke - her cervix, maybe? Whatever it was, she seemed to like it and wanted more of what I was giving her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! Like that! Harder! More! More! Oh yeah! Oh! Yeah! Yeah yeah yeah yeah! Aaaah! Yeah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Harder! Close! I'm close! Please - please - please - please - almost - oh - oh - oh - OHH —!"

I felt her velvet trap lock down on me, her body shaking with her release like bamboos whipped back and forth by the wind. I paused for a few moments, buried deep in her valley of delight while her pussy rippled along my schwanz. As the orgasm passed, I resumed our fucking and Jen sighed happily.