Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Please don't stop! Use me, baby! Use me good! I want it! Give it to me hard! Screw me like a brood mare being bred! I want it rough! Make me! Use me hard and make me cum for you!"

She met each thrust of mine with one of her own, lust overcoming her good manners to reveal the trollop that lurked in her psyche. She twerked her ass cheeks, seeking more sensation as we pleasured each other. I could tell she was closing on another climax.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me deep! Hard! More! More! Yes! Like that! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Harder! More! More more more more! Use me! Yeah! Oh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes - yes - oh - oh - oh - OOOHH —!"

Her back arched and she shoved back against me, taking me all the way in until her cunny was filled with the swollen, rigid cock protruding from my groin, loving what it was doing to her as she momentarily lost contact with the real world. I watched her lovely buttocks tremble with the force of her orgasm, pleased that I was giving this joy to her, giving her what she wanted. When she came back to herself, she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Oh, what you're doing to me! I love it! Don't hold back! I want you to cum in me! I want to feel you shooting in me! I want you to fill me up! I want to feel you paint the walls of my pussy with your spunk! I want you to! I want it! Fuck me good and fill me with your sperm!"

Suddenly she was the aggressive one, driving her ass back into me, ramming my prod so far into her sopping cooze my balls swung forward and smacked into her swollen clit with every stroke. She wanted this pleasure, wanted it with a burning clarity of purpose that refused to be denied. She wanted me to take her, to pillage her, to make it clear she was mine to use as I wished.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Like that! Like that! Oh yes! Do me like that! Do me like that! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Don't stop! Ohh! Aah! Ohh! Aah! Ohh! Aah! Uhuh! Uhuh! Ohh! Aahhh! Oh yeah! I'm close! Don't stop! Give it to me! Give me your sperm! Give it to me! Aaahhh! Aaahh! Aaahh! Oh yes - yes - yes - oh - oh - OOOHHHH YESSSS —!"

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

Unable to resist the demands of her gale yoni any longer, I exploded into Jenefer's cunt. My hands pulled her tight into me as my prick erupted into her waiting coochie, the head of my penis smacking her cervix. Once, twice, thrice, four, five, six times my phallus jerked, blasting my load as far into her cooze as it could go. She collapsed under me onto the bed, both of us spent, me into momentary unconsciousness and her into some place deep in her mind where the outside world was irrelevant to the ecstasy flowing through her, around her, over her, and into her.

When I came to, I was sprawled across Jen, who was lying half on and half off the playing field of her bed, exhaling deep, sensuous sighs, a cat-who-lives-in-the-creamery look on her face, satiated. I eased off her and swung her legs up onto the bed, moving her to the middle where she would be comfortable. Joining her, I pulled her to me so her head rested on my shoulder, and drew a coverlet over us. She sighed and snuggled close as I drifted off to sleep.

A tickling awoke me some time later and I blinked my eyes open. Jen, up on one elbow, was brushing my chest with her sable hair and a tender look on her face.

"Hey, you," she said. "You do know what a woman, or at any rate this woman, likes when she comes to bed. I've not been pleasured so well in a very long time. Are you up for more, or have I worn you out?"

"Don't offer unless you're willing to deliver," I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her.

"I think you'll find I'm very willing," she riposted, lifting my hand to a breast and kissing me again, harder and hotter. "Willing indeed for you, Max. Any way and every way."

She locked her mouth to mine, moaning with desire. I kneaded her tit, feeling the nipple harden and hearing the tone of her moans change. She broke the kiss and got up on her hands and knees, turning around and lowering her head to my prick, obviously about to fellate me.

"Baby, do you want to hit the pause button on this long enough for us to give ourselves a quick wash?" I asked, aware the dried secretions on my schwanz might be distasteful to her. She looked at me upside down.

"I just want to please you, and be pleased by you, my darling," she said softly, spreading her legs on either side of my head and taking my john thomas into her mouth. Taking her hint, I lifted my head and set to work with tongue and fingers to give her what she craved.

To be honest about it, I prefer to give oral with the woman on her back or seated with her legs spread wide so I have a clear target. I find it easier to work her clit from above rather than sixty-nining. It's easier for me to get her off and judge what she is feeling from what her vag is doing when I'm on top; is she's lubricating, is her clit out of its hood, are her labia puffy. But I know better than to discourage a woman who wants to service me and have me service her!

Taking hold of her, I positioned myself and set to work on her clitoris. She purred, the vibrations making me stiffen even more. I licked and nibbled and her hips started rocking against my face. I felt rather than saw her coochie start to juice up, her arousal becoming plainer and plainer to me. I sucked sharply on her pink pearl and felt her legs shudder as she orgasmed and sex-syrup splashed my face. I pulled her vulva down to my face to get a better angle and began lashing her clit and the clitoral shaft as hard and fast as I could. Jen groaned and sucked harder, transforming my already rigid rod turn into a bar of iron. Once more, I sucked on her clitty and she came on my face, but this time I followed it up by blowing a stream of air as hard as I could onto that big nubbin.

Jenefer's head came up off my lady-pleaser. She screamed her climax for the whole neighborhood to hear, her tits shaking, her thighs trembling. She swung around and impaled herself on the prominent erection waiting for her sopping cooter, sinking all the way down until our pubic bones met. Rising up and down, she pulled my hands to her breasts.

"So good. So big. So hard. Fill me up, Max! Fill me up! Give me what I need! Make me cum for you! Fill me with your manhood! Shoot your load into my pussy! Give me your sperm! Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She had transformed from a lovely, sensuous woman into a bitch in heat, the wanton that lurks beneath the surface of every woman coming out to seize control. She posted up and down as fast as she could, rising and falling, gasping as she went from barely keeping my cockhead in her vag to filling her twat with a big helping of prime man-meat.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhh! Yeahh! Oh yeah! You're huge! So long! So hard! Yeah yeah yeah! Give it to me! Give me that horsecock! Give it to me! I want it! Give it to me!"

I got one arm around her and the other behind me, bending at the waist and levering myself up so we were corps-a-corps on the bed, her tits pressed hard against my chest, our faces level. Her eyes opened wide at the changed sensations emanating from her snatch, realizing she could no longer bounce up and down on me but instead was crammed full of proud male flesh that hit every spot from her vault to her womb.

I moved from her mouth to her breasts, latching onto a hard, swollen nipple. Jen threw her head back, gasping at this new sensation. She began to rock on my shaft. As I suckled her, she used hip drops and tummy shimmies to stimulate us as we moved together. I pulled her to me and she added buttock twerks into the mix. Her fingers wound into my hair, holding my mouth to her tits, moving me from one to the other. My free hand dropped to her mound, found her clit, and began working it.

"Oh! Yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, that's good! Yeah! Yeah yeah yeah yeah! Don't stop! Yeah! Like that! Feels so good! Do my clit! Just like that! Yeah! Like that! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Suck my tits and do my clit! I want it! Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Do me! Don't stop! I love the feel of you in my pussy! I love your fingers on my clit! Make me! Make me cum for you! I want to! Make me! Use me and make me cum! Make me! Please make me cum for you!"

Her cunt rippled along my prick while her hips seesawed on me, my lady-pleaser serving as the fulcrum. She wriggled frantically, her pelvis moving in a figure eight. Her abdominal muscles rippled and rolled, her twat grabbing at my cock. She was close now.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Close! Yeah! Yeah yeah yeah yeah! Close! So close! Please! More! More, more, more! Yeah! Oh please - oh please - oh yes - now now now now - oh yes - yes - yes - OHHHH YESSSS —!"

She threw her head back, mouth open as if to shriek her joy to the heavens, but no sound emerged, so far was she caught up in the sexual pleasure I had given her. I don't think she even noticed when I came inside her, a climax brought on by the spasming of her vagina. Her entire body was quivering, muscles vibrating, back arched, her spectacular boobs pointing upwards. She tipped sideways and fell onto the bed, passed out from the powerful orgasm she had just experienced, lost somewhere deep inside her head, oblivious to the outside world. Once again, I pulled the silk coverlet over us and joined her in sleep.

Some time later, I woke. Getting up on one elbow, I looked at the lovely and loving black beauty who had chosen to take me to bed. She lay there, her chest rising and falling slowly as she slept, her baby-fine hair tangled, a sheen of sweat drying on her body. I wasn't sure what to do now.

Since Heidi's death, while I had slept with more than a few women, they had mostly been paid escorts on trips overseas. Either they would leave my room after a tryst, or I'd leave their place. If I'd retained their services for a day, they generally left the next morning following a farewell kiss. But this was different. Stay? Go? Just slip out quietly and call her in the morning to arrange another date? Yeah, that sounded like a safe course. Maybe not the wisest course, but the safest.

I eased out of bed without waking her and walked to the master bath, closing the door behind me and giving myself a quick wash, taking the liberty of using her mouthwash as well. I opened the door and stepped back into the bedroom to find my clothes.

Jen was sitting up on the edge of the bed, the coverlet wrapped around her. Her eyes were troubled, uncertain, as she looked at me.

"Were you thinking about just slipping out and going home, Max?"

"Yes," I admitted. "I'm not sure what the rules are about spending the night these days."

"Is there somewhere you need to be tomorrow?"

"No," I said.

She stood up, the silken coverlet wrapped around her shoulders like a cape, and took a few steps to stand in front of me, so close I could feel the heat from her body. She looked into my eyes, locking onto them.

"Then stay with me," she whispered, her swart hand wrapping around my pale schwanz. "I want you to stay. I want to feel your lips on mine, teasing and pleasing, above and below. I want to feel your arms around me, pulling me in, holding me against you. I want you in my body, pleasuring me as no other man ever has.

"I love you. I want to be with you. I want you in my bed. I want you in my life.

"I will be your woman, any way you'll have me. I'll be your secret afternoon delight. I'll be your girlfriend. I'll be your mistress." A pause. "If you'll have me, I'll be your wife.

"I am yours, my love, any way you will have me. Just stay with me. Please."

I put my arms around her. The silk blanket fell to the floor as she pressed herself against me, her magnificent boobs flattening against my chest. She tipped her head back and we kissed, a promise for the future. I picked her up and laid her on the bed before climbing in beside her.

"We'll talk about the wedding when we're both rested, Jenefer my love. Meanwhile, come here."

She smiled and snuggled against me, her head on my chest, one leg thrown over mine, her hand holding my cock possessively as I held her close with one hand and cupped a breast with the other. We drifted off to sleep, certain that we would wake together with the rising of the sun in the morning, and for many mornings to come.

--