Customer Service

Story Info
Young man helps couple enjoy an evening at a motel.
4.8k words
4.28
35.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to a fun loving couple who are a part of the same website that inspired Fun With Photos, and The Convention.

If you are offended by wife sharing, or stag/vixen relationships, read no further.

If you are into that kind of thing, I hope you enjoy.

And as always, don't forget to vote, and please leave a comment.

Comments on my writing are always welcome, it helps an author to get better.

Comments bashing the characters or the activities, are personal opinions, and not productive.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Young Jason was loving his new job. He was working as a maintenance man, evenings, at a local motel. It beat the hell out of his first job, flipping burgers at a fast food joint. He had some freedom to work at his own pace, and as long as all the guests were happy, and his work was done, his boss was happy.

Most of his duties were of a janitorial nature. And while some of his buddies ragged on him for being a janitor, he knew that everyone had to start somewhere. And even his boss had cleaned his share of toilets in his day.

Plus the boss was teaching him the basics of plumbing and electrical work, some carpentry and general maintenance stuff that other guys would pay for at the vocational school.

Then when you consider the fact that the motel always hired girls from the local college to work the front desk, and Jason was a horny 21 year old, he was quite happy where he was.

He'd already had a hot little blonde bent over the boss's desk. They both tried to watch the camera to see if anyone was coming, but it quickly became pretty intense, and they almost got caught.

He'd enjoyed the company of one girl in a vacant room after their shift was over. They had put towels down on the bare mattress and basically fucked each other silly, before sneaking out so the night auditor didn't see them.

He'd had a front desk girl go to the bar with him a few times after work, apparently trying to work up her courage. On her very last night at work she blew him in the parking lot. Then her semester was over and she was gone, just like all the others.

And then there was the typical goings on for a cheap motel near the highway, the stuff that doesn't make the brochures. Like the construction workers with the great weed. Or the hot women coming from some bar for a one night stand, which gave a young man like Jason plenty of fodder for the spank bank.

He would always try to be as courteous and charming as possible with these women, and flirty if she seemed open to it. But careful not to piss off whatever guy she was with. Then he would make a point of walking past their room as often as possible to hear them fuck.

He'd gotten many erections, right there on the balcony overlooking the parking lot while some chick was getting pounded in a guest room, wailing like a banshee. The bonus was that they were helping to pay his wages, while fucking like bunnies and giving him a thrill.

Many a night he had gone home to stroke his dick with thoughts of the women who he'd encountered, and flirted with, then later listened to as they climaxed.

There was one chick in particular who really got his wood hard. She was probably close to his mom's age, but she just oozed lust. She always dressed very sexy, and had long red hair and a smoking hot body.

Her eyes blazed when she caught him checking her out, and her smile as she scanned his lean frame had him thinking he had a shot. If she wanted to be a cougar, Jason would gladly be her cub.

She always checked in to the same room if it was available, with her husband in tow. Usually a half hour later, some other dude would be knocking on their door. Sometimes it would be two dudes! And Jason had heard many exciting sounds coming from their room.

She was very vocal and obviously didn't care who heard her. This woman might have been the same age as Jason's mother, but she sounded like she loved to fuck.

Then came the day he was walking into the office as she was walking out. They had literally bumped into each other, and neither of them flinched to step aside. The contact was electric. Their eyes met and locked. Her's challenging, his shocked and aroused.

They came to a stop with her hand on his broad pecs, her belly just touched the fly of his uniform pants. He realized he had one hand holding her shoulder and the other clasping her hip. They both apologized before separating, but they both knew neither of them was sorry.

When they did separate, it was with reluctance, and Jason looked at the husband for his reaction. The husband was smiling ear to ear, and he winked at Jason on his way out. That was a relief, as Jason didn't want to get into trouble.

Jason made note of the time as he watched the woman sashay her sweet ass to their usual room. She looked back just as she entered, to make sure Jason was still watching. Her smile was a sure sign she knew he would be, and she liked it.

Luckily the girl at the desk hadn't noticed anything. She was preoccupied processing the room rental. She was new, and Jason had been flirting with her pretty hard, but he didn't know yet if she was the jealous type or not.

Some of the girls who had worked there got a kick out of Jason flirting with the women who came in. And some even flirted with the guys. Those were the ones Jason usually ended up banging.

So Jason went on with his duties and hurriedly got all the trash to the dumpster, and the lobby mopped. Within a half hour, he was setting up a ladder near the room he knew they were in. His imagination was in overdrive as he went about cleaning the lights outside of their room, even though they were still spotless from the last time she'd been there.

He could only milk that job for so long before he had to switch to wiping down the railings that ran the length of the building, separating the sidewalk from the parking lot.

He checked his watch and wondered about the car he expected to be arriving. Would it be a couple of guys this time? White or black? What was she wearing as she waited? What was she doing with her time? What was her husband doing? Where they fucking? Masturbating?

Jason was getting hard just thinking about it.

He had all kinds of scenarios running through his head when he heard a phone ring inside the room. It was picked up in the middle of the third ring, and Jason strained to hear voices, but heard nothing.

Not two minutes later, the door cracked open. Jason looked over to see the woman looking out at him. She was in the shadow of the door, but he could just see that she was wearing a silky robe. It was just transparent enough to reveal some strappy lingerie underneath. Hard nipples were prominent through the gauzy fabric.

"Hi. I thought you might be out there." She purred. "We've noticed you always have something to do in this area when we are here." Her smile said she knew why.

"Yeah, just trying to keep the place looking good, you know." Jason replied, playing along, as his eyes scanned her body.

"Do you think you could....help us out with something in here?" She asked as if she already knew the answer. She opened the door a little wider, her robe pulled open revealing the smooth flesh between her C sized tits, her midsection, and a pair of slinky panties.

Jason was sure he could just make out the seam of an opening at the crotch as he set down his rag and bucket. "Anything to help a guest!" He effused.

She had a lusty smirk as she looked pointedly at his crotch, and the already growing bulge there. "Mmmm, I like the sound of that!" She breathed as he approached.

She opened the door just wide enough for Jason to slip in, their bodies again touching briefly as he passed her. He felt her stiff nipples graze his chest as he squeezed in. Her eyes encouraged him to enjoy the contact.

Inside Jason first noticed her husband, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans. He had an obvious erection. The next thing he noticed was the tripod and camera, aimed at the bed.

The husband gestured to the bed and told Jason, "Have a seat." Jason heard the door click shut, and the extra click of the deadbolt. His already rushing pulse increased even more. He couldn't believe what was happening.

Jason looked over his shoulder at the hot redhead and she was leaning back against the door, staring at his ass, her luscious lips still in a lewd grin.

Jason sat on the bed with his feet apart and leaned back on his hands. He looked at the woman and asked, "So, what is it that you need help with?" He was feeling bold, encouraged by the way this was progressing already.

She pushed off the door and as she sauntered up to him she asked, "You know why we come here, right?" She stopped between his knees, and ran her painted fingernails up and down between the lapels of her robe, just grazing her great tits.

"I mean, we always noticed you practically stalking our room when we are....entertaining company."

Jason watched her eyes travel to the now considerable bulge in his pants as he answered, "Yeah, I think I have a pretty good idea."

"I thought so." She said, bringing her eyes back to his. "The thing is, we just received a phone call saying that our....friend...can't make it this evening." Her fingers slipped lightly up over the tented points in her robe.

"That's a shame. I would imagine it must be something very important to keep your friend from coming to see you." Jason said, taking his turn to look over her body.

"Oh it is, a family emergency, but we really had our hearts set on... entertaining someone tonight." She slipped the robe from her shoulders and he saw that the straps he'd taken as a bra, were all that existed of it, her tits were sticking out, completely bound by the tight outfit.

"You look like you could use a little.... entertainment. You always work so hard." She brought her hands up and hefted her own tits as Jason leaned forward and slipped his hands around her waist.

As he pulled her body closer, he told her, "Yeah, I'm due for a break anyway. And I would love some entertainment." He watched her tweak her nipples before pointing her tits at his face.

Jason growled and he opened his mouth to suck one of the hard buds, bringing a whimper from her as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"There's only one thing though," She whispered to him, "Do you mind if my husband films us?" Her voice husky with lust.

Jason ran the tip of his tongue around the stiff nipple and answered, "No, I don't care." He thought to himself that he would take her right in the parking lot with a hundred people watching if that was what she wanted.

He switched to the other tit and gave it the same treatment, enjoying the sexy sounds she made.

"He'll want to take pictures too, is that alright?" She gasped as she felt his hand traveling slowly up the inside of her thigh.

He looked up at her as he pulled her nipple slightly with his teeth. He allowed the hard nub to spring free and told her, "That's fine."

His fingers finally found the wet gash in what was confirmed to be crotchless panties. He slipped his fingers in between the long lips of her labia, feeling the moisture there.

"We always post our pictures and videos online." She breathed, starting to roll her hips. "But we always blur our friend's faces. You okay with that? We'll give you the name of the website, you can go back and look at them anytime you want. And all our other posts too."

He slipped his middle finger in between her lips, and as he pushed into her, eliciting a moan, Jason told her, "Whatever, whatever you want to do." Jason really didn't care, he just wanted to fuck. He vaguely heard the shutter of a camera.

"Good!" She gasped "Because I want to see your cock!" She reluctantly pulled free of his probing fingers and dropped to her knees between his legs.

She told him to loose his shirt, and he quickly complied as she started on his belt buckle.

Jason heard the camera again and looked to the husband, to see that he was now naked, and had a hand wrapped around his cock. It was fully hard, but Jason was glad to see that it was smaller than his own.

By then his pants were open, the MILF ordered him in a sultry voice to stand up, which he gladly did. She had his pants and boxers to his ankles in no time, and she smiled as she looked at his cock waving around in front of her face as he kicked off his shoes, and she helped him to get naked.

"Oooh, that's a nice cock." She growled as she wrapped her hand around it and brought it to her mouth. She swiped her tongue across the tip, lapping up the bead of precum, and moaned contentedly.

"Ahh," Jason gasped. "Suck it baby!" He knew he was above average in size, and several of the girls he'd been with were actually intimidated by his dick. But this woman seemed eager for it, and that encouraged him to be more forward.

She wrapped her mouth around it and hummed with satisfaction as she started to work it with her mouth and hand. He heard the camera again, and this time it was accompanied by a flash of light.

Her husband was getting close now, and Jason couldn't believe what was happening. It freaked him out a little bit. It was a little weird for the young man, to have another man so close while that man's wife was sucking his cock.

He didn't want to be distracted, and he surely didn't want it to affect his performance. His thoughts of doing her in the parking lot were now muddled by the reality of having an audience.

But she took him out of her mouth and turned her head to face her hubby, wrapping her lips around the side of Jason's shaft and staring straight into the camera as her husband took another photo.

His long straight prick glistened with her spit as the camera went off again. Jason also saw the flash glint off her wedding ring, and saw genuine sexual excitement, even joy in her eyes. He looked sideways at the husband and saw that he was just as into it as she was.

Thinking about all the other dudes that had visited her in this room, Jason knew this was their thing. This was what they both wanted. So he just decided to make the most of it. There was no way he would back out of his chance with this hot babe. He would just pretend he was a porn star for a day, if that's what he had to do.

Jason ran his fingers through her hair and fucked himself through her lips, getting into the spirit of it all. Her husband got pictures of his long, smooth length sliding across her open mouth. Her eyes twinkled as she smiled around his shaft.

She rolled her head around and murmured, "Ooh, such a great cock!" Before she took him in her mouth again. They moaned in unison, all three of them, and she took him as deep as she could. Jason was amazed by how much of his prick she took in her mouth, almost effortlessly.

Seeing her pretty face, that he had fantasized about, making his cock disappear was just too good to be true.

'Fuck all those guys who called me a janitor' Jason thought to himself. 'None of those assholes get to do THIS at work!'

She alternated between looking at Jason and her husband as he took pictures of her sucking the big, young dick. She had one hand between her legs, playing with herself and was moaning the whole time.

Jason was really getting into it. He thought maybe she was just going to blow him, and that would be it. And he was okay with that, getting head from this hot babe was already a fantasy come true.

But she suddenly pulled her mouth off his cock, a string of her spit still connected them. "I need to feel this cock in my pussy!" She announced. "Do you want to fuck me?" She asked Jason in her lusty voice.

"Fuck yeah!" He answered quickly, as she got up from her knees. She straddled him on the bed, pushing her tits in his face again, grabbing the hard cock and lining it up with her snatch.

She was so horny, she was wasting no time.

Her husband got behind her and kneeled down on the floor, getting pictures of her pussy engulfing the young prick. She moaned loudly in Jason's ear as she sank down on him. "OOOHH, THAT IS A GREAT COCK!"

Jason's eyes went closed and his mouth hung open, he too moaned as she slipped down onto him. He was surprised by how tight she was considering her proclivity for fucking. He had expected her to be looser, but her cunt gripped him like a tight, wet sheath.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed two fistfuls of her ass as she began to fuck herself on his big, young dick. "You like my pussy baby?" She asked breathlessly. "You like fucking my married pussy?"

"Oh, fuck yeah baby!" He gasped. "Your pussy feels incredible!" He started to rock his hips in time with her bouncing, and he brought his hands around and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples, trying to give her as much stimulation as he could.

Her husband was still shooting pictures like crazy, catching every angle of their fuck. His cock was hard and he stroked while he worked. He was going to town with both tasks, he'd obviously done this many times before.

"So you like my pussy? We always knew you wanted to fuck me, and you were always just outside my room, listening to my fun." She said quietly as she rode Jason's cock. "Do you get hard listening to me fuck?"

Jason was initially embarrassed, but decided to go with it, she knew his game and it turned her on. "Yeah baby, I didn't know you guys knew I was out there, but I always got so hard, listening to you fuck!" He admitted, "I always wished it was me in here, fucking you."

The sexy milf smiled and pushed Jason on his back, leaning forward over him, she started to raise and lower herself forcefully, fucking him hard. "Yeah? Did you run home after work and jack off thinking about me?" She asked him.

"Uhhh!" Jason grunted from her aggressive thrusting. "Yeah, I even jacked off in the janitors closet one night!" He confessed. "The night you had the two big black guys in here. I could imagine them fucking the shit out of you! I could hear you cumming, you were fucking screaming! I couldn't wait to get home."

She pounded her pussy on his hard dick, she loved hearing that she had gotten him so hot he had to go jack off in a room full of mops and buckets. Riding the hard dick and picturing him stroking while thinking of her was bringing on her first climax.

"Did you cum hard?" She asked, "What were you thinking about that pushed you over the edge baby? Were you thinking about those two big black cocks pounding me? Or did you think about being in here fucking me too? Tell me!"

Her long red hair was flying as she worked her cunt towards her first climax of the night. "Oh fuck!" Jason grunted. He could feel the first inkling of his own cum rising.

Her hot, tight pussy and her dirty talk was working on him. "I, I shot off all over a box of cleaning supplies!" He gushed. "I tried to aim for the mop sink, but I was thinking about fucking you while you were sucking a big black cock, and I just shot off everywhere!" He confessed.

His admission was all she needed. The horny wife and mother tensed up and came hard. She saw stars as she flooded Jason's crotch with her cum, moaning and groaning. "I'm cumming baby, cumming on your big cock! OHHH, MMMMM"

Jason thrust up into her as her body froze up in ecstasy. He pumped his ass up off the cheap motel mattress, fucking her as she came. Her clenching cunt and her sheer lust driving him closer to cumming with her. She yelled out, making the same noises that had always gotten Jason so hard.

Her husband was everywhere, catching all of it, but Jason couldn't even notice him anymore, he was just in his peripheral vision, because all that mattered to Jason at that moment was the hot woman cumming on his cock.

"Oh fuck honey, I'm going to cum too!" He moaned through gritted teeth, as he tried to pound her from below.

12