Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to awaken her, bringing her back from wherever she had been. She surprised Jason when she quickly dismounted him and rolled to the side. Her hands clutched his wet throbbing cock and his hip as she coaxed him to get above her. "My face baby!" She exclaimed. "Cum on my slutty face!"

It obviously wasn't a request, and Jason followed her orders, getting up and moving towards her mouth with his pussy coated prick.

She stroked him and held her mouth open as he got settled on his knees beside her head. She slurped her tongue around the swollen, purple tip, licking her own cum from it and making Jason clench.

The first milf Jason had ever experienced was stroking his cock as hard and fast as she possibly could, and he was loving it. She was flushed all over from exertion and excitement.

Her eyes were wild as she looked up at Jason and said, "C'mon! Give it to me! Give me your hot cum all over my slutty face!"

Jason was blown away by the sheer debauchery of it all. He felt movement and looked to see her husband, still taking pictures as he kneeled between her legs, and slipped his little prick in her gaping hole.

Jason noticed that he was flushed with excitement too, and obviously needed to get off with his wife.

"C'mon honey, cum for me! Give me your cum!" The fiery redhead ordered, still stroking his cock as aggressively as she could.

Jason could tell though, that her arm and hand were getting tired, and he wasn't quite there yet. And as much as he enjoyed the hand job and her dirty talk, he knew he could get himself off faster.

He took hold of her hand and asked, "You want my cum baby? He growled, "I'll give you my cum."

She let him take over and started to pull on her own nipples. She continued to moan and groan. Her other hand was rubbing her clit aggressively as her husband pumped her pussy.

Jason began to stroke himself, aiming for the pretty face that demanded his seed. He knew just what it took to bring himself to the brink, like all men do. He was determined to have better aim than he'd had in the janitors closet.

Soon he was panting and she knew the signs, she told him again, "Yeah, give me your cum! Cum all over my face!" Then she stuck her tongue out as far as she could, giving him a target to shoot at.

"Yeah, yeah, here it cums baby!" Jason grunted as he felt the jizz surging up from his balls. "Oh yeah, ohh yeah!" She breathed. "C'mon, you can do it!"

Jason's head rolled back and he started to shoot. Rope after rope of thick white jizz shot across her face. She moaned loudly, loving every second of it. "OHHHH OHHH YEAH!"

Stroking wildly, Jason's cum went everywhere. He shot across her face and into her hair, onto the sheets beside her head, into her mouth, on her neck, and up her cheek.

When he was almost finished, and his spewing was slowing, she reached out and grabbed his balls, pulling him forward to her mouth. She sucked him, draining his balls of every last drop.

Jason was watching her, amazed by her love for nasty sex. He'd never been with a girl this wild before. But then he realized why, he had only been with girls, this was a mature woman, sexually confident and comfortable with her sexuality.

As he was reaching that conclusion, and enjoying her mouth draining his cock, Jason felt movement on the bed again, he heard the husband groan and looked over to see him pull his prick out of his wife and walk on his knees to the other side of her head.

Then he jacked off too, aiming for her face. She let go of Jason's now softening prick and turned to her husband.

She grabbed his balls too, but much harder than she had done with Jason. OOHHH, OHHH, YEAH! GIVE ME MORE!"

That set hubby off, and he started to shoot. Jason looked on as every shot landed on her face or in her mouth. 'This guy has had a lot of practice with his aim' Jason thought. 'Hope I get to practice more with her!'

He was grinning ear to ear when the woman sucked her husband dry, just as she'd done with Jason. She was sucking his cock deep, with her eyes turned to Jason, getting off on him watching her, and the fingers she had jammed up her cunt.

Finally she let her husband's limp prick slip out of her mouth and grabbed Jason's dangling dick again. "You look like maybe you want some more, don't you baby?" She asked.

Jason could feel the initial stirring of his erection return, and answered honestly, "Hell yeah, I would love some more!" He was looking at her pretty face, glazed with two loads of cum, and excitement flowed through him as he realized she was not done. She was nowhere near finished for the night.

He reached out and grabbed her tit, pinching her nipple roughly, as he'd seen her do. "What time do you clock out?" She asked him.

"Oh fuck!" Jason exclaimed, looking at the clock on the nightstand. "Fuck, I was supposed to clock out already " He jumped off the bed and scrambled to get his clothes.

"I hope you aren't in trouble." She told Jason as her husband was turning off the video camera on the tripod. Jason had forgotten all about it. But at that moment he was only worried about his job.

He pulled his jeans and shoes on, and left his boxer briefs laying on the floor. Throwing on his tee shirt he made for the door. The red headed vixen followed him, using a towel to wipe her face clean.

Once outside Jason heard the squawk of the walkie talkie clipped on his ladder, "Jason come in!" The cutie in the front office sounded worried. "Jason, are you okay? Please come in."

Jason smiled at the nearly naked woman, still in her doorway, and grabbed the radio to reply, "Yeah Haley, I'm okay. Sorry, my radio was with my ladder and I was in 102 helping the guests with....... something."

Jason and the woman shared a naughty smile as Haley replied, "What were you helping with for so long? I was worried when you didn't come back." Jason couldn't think of anything right then, and just answered, "I'll explain when I get back, I'll be right there."

As Haley signed off, the hot woman who was still standing boldly in her doorway asked, "You are coming back, right?" Jason was folding up his ladder and said, "Hell yeah, as soon as I put my stuff away and talk to Haley. I'll tell her I had to replace the cable wire or something." Then he added with a big, dumb grin, "Gotta keep the guests happy!"

12