Customer Service

Story Info
Looking after her customer’s needs.
3.6k words
4.51
24.4k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts anal sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Emma sometimes wanted to beat the person who came up with the saying that 'The customer was always right.' In fact, she frequently wanted to beat customers but always managed to hold the temptation back. Seniority ensured she always blagged the final shift of the day. It paid better and those with kids didn't want that shift and so she was always given the responsibility of making sure the store was locked up securely once she had made sure the shelves had been filled correctly ready for the next morning's early shift.

There was a new customer that came in probably once a week, normally of a weekday and normally a half hour before the store closed. He had shared a few brief sentences each time but she noticed if he had more than one person to choose serving him, he would invariably choose her till. When she wasn't on a till, he always seemed to find something to converse on with her but why?

She didn't consider herself a looker, especially when comparing herself against some of her younger, more thinner colleagues and yet he always saved his brightest smile for her. What she didn't realise is that she had a combination of features that were high on his wish list for a woman. Today she noticed he still wore his works pass and could clearly make out his name, Steve. Emma was busy filling a shelf in the bakery section and didn't expect to see him in that aisle but as he approached, he smiled at her and commented "Oh dear, you won't be taking my money from me today if you're here stacking. Oh well I can still enjoy that smile."

Emma smiled back and replied, "Well as much as I like taking money off you, I only jump on the tills if we're short staffed and today isn't one of those days."

"Ah pity" Steve replied back "I'll just have to make do with distracting you from your task by conversing with you."

Emma pulled a face and stated, "Well the longer it takes me, the later I'll have to stay tonight until the job is done."

Steve held his hands up and replied, "Now that I wouldn't want to do and will move on to the next aisle." Emma didn't see him again until the following week. It was a different aisle he found her in and said "Now here is my weekly dose of sunshine. I hope I find you in good form today?"

She realised after last week's exchange that she had come to look forward to these interactions. He was always bright and cheerful but she noticed only with her; with her colleagues he was always friendly but didn't engage them for as long as he did with her. This got her wondering and as she had finished her jobs decided to enquire further "I hope you don't mind me asking but I noticed you're always more conversant with me than the others. Can I ask why?"

Steve thought for a moment before replying "I'm not sure you're ready to hear the complete truth and if it puts you off, I will keep my comments to myself but you must understand that you possess a multitude of qualities rarely found in one person."

This really wrong footed Emma for a moment and she asked, "I don't understand, care to explain?"

Steve smirked and started with "Well for starters there is that smile of yours. It could melt the biggest iceberg."

His comment had the required effect and it generated the widest smile he had seen to date. "Why thank you" Emma said, "But plenty of my colleagues smile at the customers and they are a darn sight prettier than me."

Steve pulled a face reflecting indecision "Yes, they smile but they don't smile like you and on the topic of being prettier may I remind you of two sayings 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and 'the customer is always right'. Therefore, you can't argue with me and have to take what I say as gospel."

She actually blushed at that one. She just wasn't used to be chatted up by customers, or at least not to this degree "But what about my thinner colleagues, surely, they have similar qualities?"

Steve held his hand up to silence her "Depends if you go for that bean pole look. I prefer a more healthy natural look myself."

Emma barked a laugh "There's healthy and then there's me. I certainly wouldn't class myself as a good looker."

Steve smiled sweetly at her before replying "May I refer you to my earlier comments about beholding and being right. For starters none of your colleagues come close to you in certain departments" he nodded down at her chest. "And that's before I start on the view I get as I walk behind you. Very special indeed. At this point I've probably made myself sound way more creepy than I intended and no doubt made you feel appropriately uncomfortable. Having said that I stand by all I've said and needed you to know just how sensational you are."

He then nodded and made his way to the tills without a backwards look. If he had, he would have seen Emma stood there with her mouth agape and wearing a very stunned look. Emma stood there in the same spot for a good five minutes before she moved but even then, she was wandering around constantly playing over in her head what he had said. At home she was the same zombie-like creature and in bed at night, sleep took a long time coming. Although the following day proved to be not so distracting, she couldn't shake the words from her conscience. It had been over a decade since someone had called her desirable, okay he hadn't used that exact word but that is what his words boiled down to.

Emma found herself looking forward to Steve's usual day for shopping and on the designated day she found that her stomach felt like there were butterflies in there. Her shift started and each task she did seemed to take way longer than was usual and she kept her visits to the storeroom to a minimum so that she didn't miss his visit. The appointed time for his usual visit came and went and Emma found herself strangely disappointed. Just at the point where she had given up hope of seeing him for the day, she walked around the corner and there he was walking her way making her smile broadly. He smiled back and said "Now that smile has made my tough day disappear. That's quite a superpower you have."

Emma was momentarily speechless. She had been churning last week's exchange over and over but now he was in front of her, all logical thought disappeared. Eventually she did blurt out "I do what I can to look after my customers."

Inwardly she winced at how lame it sounded but Steve seized on her comment immediately replying "Oh well, if you are so determined to look after my needs, what time does the store close? I have some very specific needs and you're the only one that can sort them."

He had done it again; he had left her momentarily speechless. Emma decided to address the most obvious barrier saying, "You do realise that I live with my partner?"

Steve shrugged but the smile remained as he said, "Well I suspect you're the only one that can look after me this particular way but if he needs to be involved, I wouldn't want to stand in his way."

Emma couldn't help but bark a laugh "No, that's not what I meant. What I meant was that I'm not single."

Another shrug from Steve "I am not surprised and pleased to hear it but still struggling to see what issue he will have if we don't say anything to him."

Emma's expression showed her puzzlement "So you'd happily go behind his back."

Steve fixed her with a gaze that made her knees shake "That depends on what you plan to do. I personally have no compunction about what I would want to do with and to you if you'll let me. I ought to warn you that I have a very active imagination and as I may have said previously you are a unique combination of qualities, I've never experienced in one person."

The expression 'he finds you attractive' kept rattling around her head but was she over reading the situation and so decided to clarify "So what precisely are those qualities and what do you plan to do with or to me?"

Again, there was that broad smile that turned her to mush "Well the red hair is the one that shines from a distant, that smile is just mesmerising, that chest makes it very hard to hold your gaze while having a conversation and as for that butt; well, I could salivate over that for hours. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Emma nodded "I want to hear the truth but you haven't answered the second part of my question."

"As you haven't slapped me or run away, I'm going to take it that you like where this conversation is going?" he asked and he got a single nod in reply so he went on "What I plan to do is let the lady dictate the pace, if I had my way, I would be buried balls deep in that beautiful ass while I play with those fabulous boobs. Was that graphic enough for you?" He could tell from her flushed expression that he had hit home "Mmmm, I see my suggestions sound interesting to you."

"I... I..." she stumbled until she strung together "I've never done that before."

Steve nodded once and replied, "Is that you saying you haven't and never will or you haven't but would like to?"

Emma laughed and brought her hand up to her mouth before saying "I've never even considered it before..."

"... And?" he prompted.

After a short pause she smirked, bit her lower lip and replied, "And... I think I'd like to find out."

"Excellent" Steve exclaimed "I can feel my trousers tightening at the front even now. The only questions now are when and where?"

Emma looked at her watch "The store will be closing in five minutes. The staff will all be gone in fifteen minutes. Why don't you hang around the deliveries door in say twenty minutes time and I'll let you in that way?"

Steve went off to pay for his selections. Never in a month of Sundays would he have thought she would go for it but she had and he was now sat in his car at the back of the store watching the clock slowly tick around to the designated time. The hands on the clock in his car seemed to be taking an age to tick through. He saw a couple of the staff members come out and walk to their car and still the hands kept creeping around the face of the clock.

He had parked facing the big black door and his heart leapt when he saw it open and Emma stood their expectantly. In the quickest move he had made all week, he climbed out his car and made his way over to her. She greeted him with a twisted smile which demonstrated to him what he guessed were reservations while having a slightly mischievous smirk in there. As he stepped inside Emma closed the doors behind him and said, "I think the Managers Office will probably be the best idea."

'Sounds suitable' he thought but still asked "Is there any CCTV to worry about? I don't want awkward questions being pointed at you if I can help it."

Emma shook her red hair and said "No, all the cameras are in the shop, there aren't any back here" as she opened the door. Steve was taken aback as he somehow expected a bigger space but it would suit his purposes. "How do you want to do this?" she asked.

Steve immediately stepped up to her and took her in his arms saying "Like this" before her leant his head down to kiss her on her full red lips.

Emma wasn't a woman used to being pushed about and could be something of an ogre to younger members of staff but with this man she found herself melting into his arms. It had been sometime since a man had shown suitable enthusiasm for her sexually, even her partner, who had been nice and ardent in the early days of their relationship had slowly settled into a daily routine of mundaneness. Steve stood a good 4 or 5 inches taller than her and he had to lean forward while she willingly leant up to reach his lips. It actually shocked her how much she needed this.

Steve broke off the kiss and slipped down to his knees. He unbuttoned her trousers and pulled them down to her ankles before pushing her backwards slightly so that her butt was against the desk behind her. He was fascinated by pretty pink silk panties in contrast to the drab black uniform she had to wear. The panties soon followed her trousers to pool at her ankles and he eased her knees apart to grant him access to the flame red haired pussy before him. A single rake of his tongue along her labia soon had Emma drawing in a sharp intake of breath at the same time as she pulled his face into her crotch.

Steve lapped away, encouraging Emma to widen her stance so that his tongue could search deep. He momentarily pulled away and looked up at her saying "You taste delicious, I can't wait to sink my dick deep inside you."

Emma reached back for his head and pulled it back to her crotch as she replied "Oh no, you are not allowed there; that's reserved for my partner. The deal was my ass and you can have free reign with it."

Steve shrugged his shoulders and replied "Okay" as he went to town on her pussy once more. Emma was so into his oral treatment that she was bucking her hips to mash his face further in next to no time and gave a loud groan as she came; with no one around it felt quite decadent doing so with no fear of being heard.

Steve stood up and took something from his pocket before promptly dropped his trousers. Emma watched as he flipped the lid and applied a generous bead of clear viscose cream to his dick. "Did you just happen to have that on you?" she asked.

Steve smiled and replied "Nah, I picked a tube off the shelf before heading to the checkout. Just think you've probably added this to the shelves without realising you'd be the recipient. Ok lady lets have you turned around so I can get sight of that wonderful butt of yours." Emma gave an excited squeak as she stood upright, kicked her trousers off her ankles and turned around to look over her shoulder at Steve. His cock gave an extra flex at the look she shot him prompting to instruct "I think we can lose the polo short and bra while you are at it."

Emma didn't think twice of stripping naked when all he had done was drop his trousers, she was too much into the prospect of getting her ass fucked. She continued watching him over her shoulder and was surprised when he didn't just shuffle up behind her and sink his dick into her. Instead, Steve used his lubed up fingers to search around and in her sphincter. It felt a little strange at first but after he leant forward and spoke softly "Relax as much as you can back there, it will make it far more enjoyable for both of us." She kept trying to relax and it meant he was able to spread his fingers apart as he then said, "I'm trying to get your muscles used to flexing apart." It made perfect sense and so she leant back down on the desk and allowed him to continue to administer to her backdoor.

Emma felt Steve shuffle forward and then felt the spongy head of his dick kiss her sphincter and push forward. He was very slow with his approach and she was grateful as the first pain shot up her spine making her wince but he held still while only half of the head of clock was lodged in place. He soothingly stroked down her back distracting her enough to push a little more. 'Try and relax' she repeated in her head over and over along with 'You wanted to try this.'

Another nudge forward and she winced again along with a groan inspiring Steve to lean forward kiss her shoulder blade and then say gently as he applied yet more lube to his dick "You're doing great. Keep on doing what you're doing."

Emma momentarily regretted agreeing to this but then admonished herself. This man had charmed her so sweetly and promised wonders she had never encountered 'Don't give up now' she thought while she pushed back on to his cock. There was another short stab of pain but that was immediately followed by a weird euphoric feeling that started to swell from her rear end outwards. Steve was the most patient he could be while he allowed the lady to impale herself and eventually she felt his public hair tickle her anus. She had taken all of him inside her.

Steve stayed still for as long as he could muster and then gripped her hips to slowly pull his cock from inside her. He pushed forward once more very slowly making her groan loudly and each time he thrust deeply inside her he got the same reaction. He took a firm hold of her hips and worked his cock repeatedly inside her; the sight of her fleshy ass cheeks quivering and flexing each time he reached the deepest point was mesmerising and the exact image he had painted in his head when thinking about the experience.

About ten minutes in Steve withdrew and Emma looked over her shoulder to see what was happening. He smiled down at her and said "I think we'll change over. Roll on your back so I can see those fabulous tits for myself."

Emma was reluctant to roll over replying "I'm not sure I'm ready for you to see my belly yet."

He brought his hand down and it made contact with her butt cheek as he instructed "I've just been balls deep in your ass; do you really think me seeing you on your back will change my opinion. Now get over before I change my mind and take your pussy as well."

That seemed to do the trick and Emma quickly rolled over, raising her legs up so that Steve could have easy access to her sphincter. Steve took the opportunity to apply a fresh layer of lube to his clock and positioned the head at the entrance to her back door once more. With a single thrust he bottomed out in her butt once more. It was amazingly warm inside and her muscles gripped him tighter than he had ever experienced before. As he thrust away at her butthole, he was treated to the view of her fleshy tits jumping and jiggling in tandem to his actions.

Steve reached up and took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The fleshy nubs were worked over and over making her squirm even more than she had previously but her world was turned upside down when Steve worked his right hand down to her pussy and jammed his index and middle finger inside her so that he was raking along her g-spot. Emma saw stars as she came and convulsed like never before as her sphincter clamped down on Steve's dick; forcing him to temporarily hold still until she had come down to earth.

Emma pulled her head up and looked him square in the face with eyes as big as saucers "Oh my god, is it always that intense."

Steve smiled his most charming and announced, "Pretty much although it helps when I have such a willing partner."

"Oh my god that was good" pronounced Emma just before she laid her head back on the desk to stare up at the office ceiling as Steve had started to work his cock inside her once more. This time this was for his pleasure as he gripped her hips tightly while thrusting away with his hips for all he was worth. It didn't take too long before he gave one final thrust, held still and bellowed like a bull as he coated her insides with his come.

They stayed in this position for the longest while before Steve pulled back and helped her stand up on unsteady legs and although he offered to her clean up she quickly cleaned herself up. They quickly dressed with Steve offering "Anytime you need a repeat, all you need to do is ring and I'll be here." It turned out that every so often Steve would receive a text from Emma stating that she was on the late shift and wondered if he were in the area -- in other words she needed her ass fucking again.