Customer Service Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With growing arousal, Olivia watched the naked and nubile employee sheepishly move her hand towards Genevieve's designer panties. Britney slipped one hand under the sheer material and placed the palm of her hand on the older woman's clitoris. Her fingers seemed to disappear into the depths of Genevieve's pussy.

Olivia marveled at the sight. Oddly, Britney seemed to enjoy the contact more than the mature supervisor. Apparently, having done this job for so many years, made Genevieve somewhat immune to the sensual manipulations of the younger woman.

"The clock is ticking," Genevieve said, sounding like this was just another day at the office.

Britney gulped and licked her lower lip. "I'll use a few of my special techniques."

"Well, speed it up."

The boss remained stoic as the employee became more animated. Clearly, Britney was getting hornier by the second. Fingering Genevieve's pussy was nothing short of a blessing.

It became a battle of wills between the two women. Olivia licked her lips watching as the temperature in the room seemed to rise several degrees, by her own estimation.

Britney threw her whole body into the process and bounced while deeply penetrating Genevieve's cunt. An obscene sounding squelch eventually accompanied every movement, which was a good sign.

Finally, the perfectly styled older woman tilted her head back slightly and exhaled loudly. It appeared anticlimactic, but a climax nonetheless.

"Stop," Genevieve said, looking at her wristwatch. "1 minute and 38 seconds. Well done, Britney. You may remove your hand."

Looking like she wanted to jump for joy, Britney managed to maintain her composure and removed her hand. "Thank you. It was a pleasure."

The saleswoman proudly sucked her wet fingers, looking Genevieve straight in the eyes.

As Olivia stood there frozen, her boss turned to her.

"Ms. Wong, it's your turn," Genevieve said, showing no sign of having had an orgasm at all. "Test the customer service ability of the other new employee."

"Yes, will do."

Olivia approached the second naked woman who had stepped forward. As she recalled, this particular woman had been very moist during her pussy exam. Appreciating the fresh girl-next-door vibe, Olivia was thrilled to be serviced by her.

"Penny, hello, let's make this quick," Olivia said, taking a more diplomatic approach to things. "If I was a customer, who seemed uncomfortable trying on some of our more risque products, what would you do?"

Penny blushed, "I would likely use my mouth."

"Really?"

"That's what I was taught during the training process."

"How did that happen?" Olivia asked.

Penny tensed, as if revealing a secret. "Ms. Sinclaire showed me, and I returned the favor. I can demonstrate, if you'd like."

Olivia felt her cunt throbbing in need. Knowing Genevieve was studying her job performance, she was determined to do whatever was necessary. The only way to complete this task was to ensure this employee could deliver the ultimate in customer satisfaction for SueDanymSecrets.

"That sounds appropriate," Olivia said in a near squeaky voice. "In accordance with our inspection policies, I formally request that you... ummm... demonstrate some of your techniques on me. Pretend I'm a nervous customer who's uneasy about erotic undergarments."

Asking a new employee to do something so brazenly naughty in front of the other women felt surreal. However, Olivia's mood immediately morphed to excitement when she saw the saleswoman shyly nod her head in acquiescence.

Penny blushed while smiling. "My pleasure."

The naked saleswoman gracefully went to her knees and Olivia did the only thing she could, which was to lift her office skirt. Unable to look at Penny during this highly unusual demonstration, Olivia kept her eyes on the neatly arranged lingerie around the room. She tensed as Penny tugged her panties to the side.

When the young woman's scorching lips touched Olivia's pussy, she almost melted. This was her first girl-girl experience, and it felt absolutely divine. However, she tried to remain stoic, like her iron boss. After all, this was supposed to be work, not pleasure.

The tongue massaged the outer walls of Olivia's pussy, circling with precision before moving forward. Olivia was impressed because, while the young saleswoman looked very innocent, she was obviously an experienced pussy eater. None of Olivia's previous partners had taken care of her in this manner and she was enjoying the ride.

When that relentless tongue probed further into her rapidly tensing tunnel, Olivia struggled to remain upright. For a moment, she was tempted to clutch Penny's head and bury it further into her pussy, but that obviously would be crossing the line.

The tongue pushed in deeper and circled her highly sensitive tissue. On the brink, Olivia looked down at the naked saleswoman eating her pussy. Penny was on her hands and knees, looking delightfully subservient, with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

Unexpectedly, Penny winked and then rubbed her nose against Olivia's clit. The sensations were almost too much for her to bear, but she fought back her rising tide of lust. This was a work assignment, not a carefree roll in the hay!

Just as she was feeling more in control, Olivia looked to her side, wondering what her boss was doing while the lewd examination was taking place.

Genevieve was perched on a display table with one foot on the edge. Between her legs was Ms. Sinclaire, on her knees with her face buried in the powerful woman's pussy. Though loud sucking noises echoed in the room, Genevieve remained in control of herself.

The shocking sight pushed Olivia over the edge into a state of orgasmic bliss. No longer able to control her body's reactions, a mighty bellow came forth from her lungs as she came. Her legs jerked, unused to supporting her during a climax, while her arms waved helplessly in the air.

As Olivia's body shook with the force of her orgasm, she shifted her attention back to Penny, who worked so diligently on her assignment. The girl was talented, there was no doubt.

Olivia regained her senses as Penny removed her tongue. Looking around the room, Olivia saw that everyone was studying her, including her boss who had just achieved her own subtle second orgasm. After Ms. Sinclaire moved her head away with soaked lips, Genevieve's pussy was left completely exposed and sopping wet for everyone to see.

When she had recovered enough to speak, Olivia said, "Yes, top marks for you, Penny. If I was a customer, this would definitely make me comfortable trying on every piece of revealing lingerie. I'll be sure this is reflected in your evaluation."

Genevieve checked her watch. "Ms. Wong, do these employees pass our inspection? Or is there more work to be done?"

Looking down, Olivia saw an expectant look on Penny's face. She also noticed the saleswoman's mouth was coated with pussy juice.

"We're done," Olivia squeaked. "These women have surpassed corporate standards, in my humble opinion."

Genevieve checked her watch and nodded. "Good. The store is set to open in approximately 8 minutes. Ladies, you may get dressed and resume your duties."

In an orderly fashion, the naked women retrieved their clothes, and in a matter of moments, they returned to looking like a sales force to be reckoned with, which in fact they were.

***

Olivia and her boss went back to their car at 11 am. They observed the store opening and watched as the staff greeted eager customers. Everything went perfectly and Olivia reflected that in the notes she completed.

"Ms. Wong, you handled yourself well," Genevieve said before they got back inside their car. "I sensed you were nervous, but you did a good job."

It was pleasing to get a rare compliment from her boss.

"Thank you," Olivia replied. "I think we handled that excellently, but I'll admit that this job is a little different than I expected."

"How so?"

"We basically... umm.... got our pussies eaten, to put it bluntly."

Genevieve shook her head. "No, we received great customer service, designed to put customers at ease when trying on world-class products. There's a difference."

The logic was fairly sound, given the quality of products SueDanymSecrets sold, and the people to which they catered.

"That makes sense."

"You came hard," Genevieve pointed out. "I'm impressed by your orgasm."

Olivia blushed. "It was kind of embarrassing, having that happen in front of everyone."

"You're still young. You'll have to learn to control yourself better next time."

Those words were music to Olivia's ear. 'Next time.' Yes, this was the career that she wanted. And she was determined to excel at her job. While Genevieve drove, Olivia slipped her hand beneath her own panties and began to masturbate. The boss didn't seem to mind.

The End

Special thanks to the naughty-minded SueDanym for the co-writing efforts. Follow her work and enjoy her talents.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12