Customs Pantyhose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrbxxx
wrbxxx
18 Followers

It felt amazing. So good in fact that I felt the end was in sight. I slowed down a bit.

"What's the matter? Are you going to cum?"

"When you come, I want you to come inside me. How do you like that? Do you want to see your cum dripping out of my pussy, soaking my pantyhose?" she kept taunting me with her dirty words.

And I kept pounding her nylon ass slowly though. I wanted to savour the moment. If it was possible, I would like to perhaps freeze this moment in time and enjoy it endlessly.

"OK. Turn around and lie back on a desk. I want to look into your eyes," I told her.

She smiled and sat on the edge of the desk. Spreading her legs, she gently lowered her back. The hole in her pantyhose got a little bigger from all that action.

That was it, I thought. I was going to fuck the shit out of that girl. Her pantyhosed pussy was so inviting. I didn't want to wait any longer. In fact, I was not even able to.

Her pussy was like a magnet, attracting me inside. I pulled her pantyhose up her tummy to align the hole with her pussy entrance, aimed my cock and inserted it until it couldn't go any deeper. She moaned and her eyes turned.

"You are so deep in me right now. Holy shit. This is so sexy. Give it to me. Fuck me!" she shouted.

She was in the state of ecstasy and so was I, leaning on her legs up on my shoulders. I could go really deep in that position. I was kissing her toes, smelling her feet, fucking her pussy.

Looking into her eyes I could tell she was somewhere out there in pantyhose ecstasy. I increased the rhythm feeling impending finale. I couldn't hold back anymore. I had to drop my load.

From all that teasing, this huge pressure needed to be finally released. There could be only one logical outcome fucking this sexy customs officer who was wearing silky, sheer, seamless pantyhose with a little hole in the crotch.

I am sure Mr. Spock would agree with me on that. Surely being around those skimpy clothed women around the starship, he must've contemplated poking a hole in their pantyhose and fucking their brains out.

Having sex with women wearing pantyhose is just so damn sexy. This sexy garment makes ladies so attractive. Of course, they need to be good looking to begin with, but it just adds that final touch. It's like it's there, yet it is so thin, that you can barely tell it's there.

A woman is naked, yet there is this almost invisible layer of clothing clinging to her legs, her butt and pressing against her crotch. Especially when they don't wear any panties, the silky fabric connects with their pussy lips becoming unity.

Legs look smooth and any imperfections disappear.

This woman knew all about it.

Therefore, I had to satisfy her and I intensified my efforts. She was on the verge of cumming. I could tell. She was about to let millions of electrical impulses go through her body. Her orgasm was imminent and so was mine. I was ready to explode and fill her up with my cum.

Then I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder.

"Excuse me sir. We're about to land." I heard some female voice.

It was a stewardess informing passengers to stow their tray tables and put their seats in upright position.

Holy shit. That was close. I was about to shoot my jizz in my pants onboard a plane.

The plane landed and as I was ready to disembark, the nice stewardess slipped something in my pocket.

She looked exactly like the woman from my dream. And she was wearing pantyhose as well. These ones were sheer off-black. She was smiling at me when I was leaving the cabin.

Outside, I reached in my pocket and pulled out the little slip.

I discovered a phone number and a short message.

"You're very verbose when you dream. Luckily there was only me and you in the business class. Call me to make your dreams come true. XXX."

I smirked and continued to the exit.

W.R.B.

wrbxxx
wrbxxx
18 Followers
12