Cute and Compromised

Story Info
Religious Cleo find herself bottomless in the office.
7.4k words
4.47
24.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tlerone
Tlerone
291 Followers

Mondays are Mondays. For anyone working in an office environment, just back from a weekend of chilling out and hanging with family, and on the first of five days back at hard work before re-entering the sweet bliss of the weekend, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who looks forward to Mondays. Unless you worked with Cleo.

Cleo stepped into her office, at 7:30 am on the dot that morning. She was always an early bird, and though her contract stated that her workday doesn't officially start until 9, she was always beyond happy to come in as soon as the building was unlocked. It was just more time to get more work done! Smiling as she looked over the open plan office, she was eager for her co-workers to start filing in, to show off yet again in a seemingly never-ending sequence of demonstrations just how much of a 'Monday' person she was. Clutching her French vanilla latte (extra sweet!), the buxom brunette made her way towards her desk.

Cleo had started just 3 months ago, and had spent each and every day trying to prove herself. Growing up in a strict Catholic household, Cleo's parents had... well... sheltered her, encouraging her to pursue her education as far as possible, and use her free time to help out with the local church. So yeah, you could call her a 'late bloomer' only having her first paying job at age 25. But all of that just made her more eager to prove to her co-workers, her parents, and to God that she was ready to take on the world on her own!

The brunette placed her coffee cup down on her desk, followed by her bag, pulling out her desk char with one hand and with the other, hitting the 'on' button for her computer, the entire ritual having been masterfully perfected from months of practice, looking completely identical to how it would have any other day. Watching the load screen for her computer, Cleo placed her butt, fairly big, though well toned from her recent fondness for squats, on her chair. She didn't exercise much beyond that, having no plans for any future love interest, despite never having one up until now... There would be plenty of time for that once she had established herself in the working world!

Pulling her office chair in up to her desk, Cleo felt her sneakered shoes hit something underneath her desk. Inspecting the intrusion Cleo saw the paper shredder of all things under her desk. She adjusted her thick rimmed glasses, looking over to the spot the piece of office equipment usually sat. Her mind was drawn back to the previous Friday, remembering the outlet for the shredder had stopped working, the only other free one in the office being under her own desk.

"Maintenance must not have gotten around to fixing it over the weekend..." Cleo mumbled, the brunette adjusting her seating position so that her legs were on either side of the shredder, putting in her password at the computer, ready to start the day of work ahead of her!

"Let see, so there's that report for Helen, and then John wants a..." Cleo shifted nervously in her seat, the buxom brunette cringing as she remembered the reason behind her being so uncomfortable.

That weekend, she had miscalculated when doing her laundry. It shouldn't have been a big deal, but this particular screw up had left her without... well without any clean panties. She shuttered at even thinking about it. It was already too late for her to put on a quick wash and still make it to work for 7.30 on the dot, so... she did something she never would have considered in a million years.

"Darn label..." Cleo cringed at the feeling of it rubbing against her bottom, cringing again at the fact that the feeling had just made her swear! She should never have done anything like this! Going to her office commando! And worse, the darn label of her jeans was distracting her from doing any sort of work!

Gritting her teeth and resolving to ignore it, the brunette tried her best to get on with the first piece of work she had planned for the morning, her lower half shifting uncomfortably ever few minutes, the irritation of the label driving the naive girl crazy with annoyance and distraction. Fifteen minutes into her work day, and definitely not fifteen minutes of progress on her work later, she let out a loud groan, slamming her hands on her desk, attracting the attention of the cleaner, whom she hadn't notice come into the office.

"Everything alright deary?" The cleaner, an elderly lady Cleo had become fairly familiar with due to her early mornings, asked with a sweet smile on her face, emptying the trash can beside the bank of desks next to hers. Cleo blushed slightly that her outburst had been caught, and not wanting to admit to the lady the source of her irritation.

"Oh! Fine! Just a bit of frustration with my work..." Cleo perked up immediately, her enthusiastic tone of voice ringing through the empty office, a wide smile appearing on her still blushing face.

"I've seen many an employee stress out over the little things over the years sweetheart, don't let them get to you." The cleaner comforted her, tying the end of the garbage bag and depositing it into her cart, giving the embarrassed Cleo a smile as she pushed the cart past her desk and through the doors to the elevator lobby.

As soon as she was gone, Cleo's face was in her hands, the easily embarrassed girl regretting her earlier outburst, before refocusing attention on the problem that had caused it in the first place, once again shifting in her seat. She closed her eyes, reaching one hand around into the back of her pants, sliding past the waistband, her fingers coming into contact with her bare butt. Her face was red as she opened her eyes to check if anyone else had decided to come in early (as if!), her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth as she fished around for the offending label.

Letting out a "Hmph" in frustration, she adjusted her glasses with her other hand, once again looking side to side to check for any co-worker who might be spying on her embarrassing display, the still empty office greeting her. She knew coming to work commando was a bad idea! She should never even have considered it an option! Now she had tons of work to do, that was piling up by the minute, and she wasn't able to concentrate thanks to the stupid label! If only she could get an eye on it, she could cut it off!

An embarrassing and shameful thought entered Cleo's head. She thought for just a second about taking off her pants to remove the label and then put them back on. The blush from earlier returned in full force to her lovely cheeks, and she almost gasped at the heresy of her own mind! She was a good girl! Taking off clothes was only supposed to be when changing and showering, not in the middle of her office! Not even mentioning how such an act, in her current commando state, would leave her without anything on below the waist!

"How inappropriate!" Cleo gasped to herself, the unprofessional image shocking her that her own brain was even capable of contemplating it, an unfamiliar heat rising up from lower in her body, that she could only assume was a deep shame. Had she even thought of verbalising such a thing to her parents, even as a joke, she would have found herself in confession the very next Sunday over it! The irritation returned and she sighed, looking back to her computer screen. She had accomplished practically nothing, and she was already 20 minutes into her day! She would have to work twice as hard to impress her co-workers and bosses today, but that's only if she could even focus enough on work at all!

She needed to get rid of the label, she had lost too much time, and if she lost any more, she might not be able to overachieve the way she wanted to today. Was her need to do well in her job stronger than her shame and embarrassment! It was only the thought of putting in an above average performance for the day, instead of her usual well above average, that made her mind up for her...

Looking left to right, the blushing brunette could feel sweat staring to form on her forehead, thankfully not interfering with her hair that she had pulled back into a neat bun, and hesitantly began kicking off her sneakers. Even being barefoot in the office was unbecoming in such a professional environment, and she cringed at the thought of anyone catching her like this. Sure it wasn't too uncommon, and certainly would result in something a lot less that a disciplinary, but she wasn't that type of person, she was a rule follower! Still, it was a necessary evil for what came next...

Hands shaking, Cleo began fumbling with the top button of her jeans. She couldn't waste time going to the bathroom, this problem needed fixed, and it needed fixed now! She didn't want to fall any more behind in work than she already was. Slowly bringing down the zipper on her jeans, a few hairs of her fuzzy crotch became visible. She wasn't one for maintenance in that particular area, preferring the au natural look, as God intended. Her hands frantically moved to the waistband of her jeans, the blushing brunette looking frantically around her to confirm to herself yet again that she was alone on the open plan office floor, before in one swift motion, pulling her jeans down to her knees, raising her lovely butt off the seat to avoid interference.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Cleo fumbled, looking down at her own naked crotch. She had her pants pulled down! In work! And she wasn't wearing underwear! She would be saying Hail Mary's for a considerable amount of time tonight after this display! Her hands now fumbled, looking around inside her jeans for the annoying label that had gotten her into this mess!

Maybe it was just her nerves, or the fact that she was sweating so much her glasses had started to fog up, but she couldn't seem to get a good eye on it. With another frustrated "hmph", the buxom brunette took a deep breath, knowing what she had to do to get this over with. Taking a deep breath, and screwing her eyes closed after yet another look around the empty floor, she lowered her jeans even further, until they were all the way off her legs, retrieving them from around her ankles. That shameful heat from earlier began rising up in her lower half once again, and Cleo knew that she needed to get this over with.

Her jeans now in her hands, Cleo began bringing them up to inspect them a bit more clearly, and to finally get rid of that damn label that was plaguing her. It must have only been 10 seconds before her stomach dropped, hearing the distinct sound of the door to the office opening. Cleo almost jumped out of her seat, which in her state would have been very exposing, the bottomless brunette's bare legs flailing and she bunched her jeans up in her hands, pulling her entire body back under her desk so that only her top half was visible, feeling her bare foot hit against the gosh darned shredder, but not being overly concerned with the slight pain she felt from it.

Cleo was almost hyperventilating, as she saw a co worker of her enter the office, ready to start the day. Thankfully, recognising this co workers desk was at the far end of the open plan office, around the corner from where she currently sat, the eternally blushing girl rationalized that she could get her jeans back on before he would take notice of her undressed state. That was before she felt a tugging...

"Oh no..." Cleo whispered to herself, feeling her jeans being tugged out of her hands, and the distinct sound of the shredder doing it's one and only function. It must have turned on when she hit her foot against it! Frantically looking to see that her co worker was out of sight before she could finally look down, she pulled her chair back, her grip on her jeans having been reduced to a mere few inches as she watched the fabric inch further and further into the shredder. Cleo let out a gasp, panicking at how loud she had accidentally been, poking her head up for another quick glance to make sure her co worker wasn't investigating, before feeling the waistline of her jeans being pulled away altogether!

Cleo sat there, the bottomless brunette feeling her heart slow down for the briefest of moments, before an unfamiliar heat began rising all throughout her body, goosebumps raising on every limb. This was more than embarrassment, she thought, this was humiliation! Looking upon the black shredder under her desk, her body practically went numb. That had actually happened... She was naked from the waist down in her office, and had no way of getting any cover for her lower half.

"Stupid thing!" Cleo grunted, pulling against the shredder underneath her desk. She took a quick peek over her shoulder, the bottomless brunette still conscious that more people could walk in any second, before backing her chair away from her desk once again, pulling the shredder out with her. Her black sneakers got in the way slightly impeding her progress, and impatient after the latest setback to her day, Cleo grabbed the pair with one hand, throwing them to her left and out of the way.

Fiddling with the top of it, Cleo tried in vain to remove the top of the shredder, praying as she did so that her jeans weren't actually shredded, and had just been sucked into the machine, and were currently sitting there, on top of all that shredded paper, but still intact. It was no use, the office grade machine required a special key to open and empty, and Cleo was in no position to go looking for that now!

Placing the shredder so that it was immediately to her left, Cleo too stock of her situation. She had lost her pants, her only source of covering for her lower half, and was now sitting at her desk, in the middle of her open plan office, completely bottomless! She knew no one sat at the two desks to her right, and beyond them was the edge of the room. Her chair covered her lovely butt from view, and her desk would do something similar for her curly unruly bush and lady lips. To the left of her would be a big problem, most of the office was seated in that direction. She could use the shredder for some cover on that front, but what if someone actually needed to shred something? She tested the waters a little, pulling herself as close to her desk as possible in her chair. Without the shredder under her desk, she could get quite a bit further in, and if she slouched, she could hide practically her entire lower body from view. Still, there was no denying.

She was in work, only wearing a short light blue blouse.

Grabbing the hem of her blouse in her fists, Cleo tried her best to stretch the material as far as she could. It didn't even begin to cover her fuzzy black bush, never mind the virgin pussy that lay just below it! She knew these tight cut shirts were a mistake, she should have been focusing on progressing her career, not how good she looked! Groaning in frustration, Cleo nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of someone addressing her.

"What did I say about that stress deary?" The cleaning lady, who Cleo had not heard re-enter the office, said with another smile, pushing her cart past her. Cleo nervously laughed, her sweaty face burning with humiliation, her only saving grace being she didn't think the lady could see below her waist. Cleo nervously watched as the cleaning lady made her way out of the office once again, hopefully for the last time. Eying something sticking above the rest of her cart Cleo noticed two very familiar shoes, and not even a second later, realisation hit. Her shoes! She had carelessly thrown them to the side, and the cleaner must have picked them up and taken them away. Cleo was about to yell out after her and get up to follow her, before realising her dress state. She blushed, her hands trying once again to stretch her shirt to cover her pussy. She was trapped completely naked from the waist down!

"No! I've always been a good girl, things like this aren't supposed to happen to good girls!" Cleo pleaded in her own head, the warmth from down below giving way to a small tingle. Cleo ignored this unfamiliar feeling, instead focusing her mind on what to do about her current situation. She was trapped at her desk, and while relatively covered from most angles, it would only take someone needing something from her, or coming over for a friendly chat for her to be in high danger of being seen. She needed to procure clothing for her bottom half somewhere, but where could she do that in a crowded office with her fanny on display?

And to add insult to injury her work was just piling up every second she sat around doing nothing! Cleo felt a pit in her stomach, the only thing in her mind worse than someone seeing her current state of attire was her bosses not recognising her for her above average performance. She looked around the office, seeing another of her co-workers walk in, this one sitting a little closer to her than the last, but still not close enough to easily notice her. The stupid label was gone, the rest of her pants with it or not, so maybe she could finally get some work done? That was sure to chill her out! And with a cleared head she could think of a plan of how to deal with her bottomless situation.

So, armed with a solution that made sense to no one but her, Cleo turned her attention back to her computer, opening the previous piece of work she had tried to do before the whole ordeal had started. Her body was still on fire with embarrassment, she reasoned that her blush had spread to more than just her cheeks, and that was the cause of it, not once considering any alternative. She worked with relative focus for almost 20 minutes, only occasionally stopping for a few seconds to cringe at the feeling of her bare feet on the carpet, toes curling to add to her embarrassment, or how her bare butt rubbed against the fabric of the office chair, the brunette not once looking down to catch another glimpse of her secret garden or the treasure that lay beneath it, using all of her willpower to remain as focused as she could on her work.

Even as she worked, she noticed more and more people coming in to the office, some of them sitting around the corner, some of them sitting within sight of her. She urged herself to just ignore them and keep working, rationalizing that the office was by no means crowded, and she would still have a bit of leeway once she eventually thought up of a plan to handle her partial nudity. With every person that walked in, the heat she was feeling seemed to intensify, goosebumps rising down her arms and bare legs, and even a light tingle in a place she had never felt it before. Even despite these distractions, she got a decent amount of work done, and while nowhere near her absolute all time best, she felt a little more comfortable taking a few minutes to herself to sort out her issue.

"Alright, what are my options?" Cleo thought to herself, pulling her phone out of her bag, and checking the current state of the office. It was rapidly approaching 9am, and it looked like everyone who was in the office that day had already arrived. Of course they pick this Monday to be punctual! Cleo groaned as nothing immediate popped into her head, at least nothing that involved her getting away without revealing her predicament to anyone else! There was nowhere she could precure pants, and any suggestion of trying to sneak home wouldn't work. For one thing, she had nothing on below the waist, and there was no way she could make it outside and back home without multiple people seeing her lady treasure. And even worse than that, it would involve an unauthorised absence from work! And in her mind, that was a hundred times worse than someone seeing her bush and privates!

Gritting her teeth, she came to the conclusion that she wasn't getting out of this without help. The buxom brunette weighed her options, knowing she had to tell someone about her current state of dress, and hope that they would help her out, while also not revealing the information to anyone else. Despite having worked in the office for many months, she had a large amount of difficulty making any real friends. Only one person came to mind, and they were scheduled to be on leave today. Theres no way she could tell her parents about this! They already thought she wasn't ready for the working world, and an incident like this would all but prove that to them! She sighed, rubbing her eyes beneath her glasses, getting up her friend Kate up on her phone. Hopefully she was feeling in a helpful mood. And awake...

Tlerone
Tlerone
291 Followers