Cute and Compromised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need help. Don't ask any questions, but I need you to bring me a pair of pants to the office as quick as you can!"

Cleo eyed the text message she had sent, rubbing a hand on her bare thigh out of nervousness, her feet shifting against the carpet as she waited for Kate's reply. The blonde was hardly punctual on days when she was scheduled to be working, it was going to be a big ask to get her out of bed before noon on her day off. She jumped in her seat at hearing her phone ding, notifying her of the incoming text. It attracted the attention of a co worked walking back to her desk after making coffee in the break room. Cleo nervously smiled, her face getting even redder as she gave the co worker a small wave, pulling her lower body even closer to her desk than before as she watched them walk away, and eagerly switched her phone to silent before opening the text.

"...okay? Sounds like an emergency, so I guess it warrants me getting out of bed."

"It is. Please Kate, I'm in a real mess here."

"I'll be there as quick as I can, but I live pretty far out. Might be an hour or two depending on the train times."

The brunette cringed at reading her friends response. She was stuck here for another hour at minimum while completely bottomless! She unconsciously squeezed her thighs together, feeling butterflies in her tummy at the thought of having to go through a significant portion of her work day while only being clothed from the waist up. She shook her head at the imposing thoughts, before typing one last message.

"Just hurry! And... bring panties too."

Cleo couldn't even bare to look at her phone after the latest text, feeling it buzzing with what she assumed was Kate replying to multiple times to try to get more information and an explanation out of her. She didn't have much of a choice with asking Kate for help, but while the blonde will likely taunt and tease her for the rest of their existence over this, at least she'll likely keep it to herself. Cleo threw her phone back in her bag, grabbing her bare knees with both hands as she watched the clock on her computer signal it was 9am, the official start of the work day.

Nervously looking around, Cleo could see that her co workers in the office were all focused on their computer screens or on the phone with clients. Sure, some of them were procrastinating on their own phones, but at least that meant that none of them were focused on her. For once, she was glad that her desk was a fairly out of the way, and not right next to the managers bank of desk like she had originally wanted. She opened her emails, seeing one come in from her manager, informing her of her 3 month review that afternoon. Cleo's heart began to speed up, seeing that she had booked the private conference room for their review. She wasn't at all concerned about the content of the review, rather the image in her head of her having to walk all the way to the conference room, desperately trying to cover her lower half from all her on looking co workers, only to sit down and have her manager not even mention her exceptional performance, and just focus on her lack of pants.

"Oh! Gosh...!" Cleo nervously shifted in her chair, back going stiff and her toes curling into the carpet once again as she felt a strange tremor erupt from her lower body. It seemed to be directly originating from... oh gosh... from her pussy! Cleo's adorable face scrunched up, as she lamentably looked down to her uncovered crotch, her eyes seeing her curly bush, and beyond that her labia. Something was unusual though; she noted her lips were puffy and... wet?

No.

Beginning to panic, and feeling another tremor at the revelation, Cleo looked around her desk desperately for something to cover her privates with. She needed to get to the bathroom now, and she couldn't just stand up in the middle of the office while bottomless to make her way there. The second entrance to the office was the door closest to her, so she wouldn't have to go past everyone, but still, she needed cover for her quick journey.

"Come on, come on!" Rummaging through her desk, Cleo found nothing that would be suitable for covering her lower half in any meaningful fashion. Her panic from finding out her... situation, regarding her body's reaction to the prolonged partial nudity wasn't helping. She needed to get out of the office, she needed to sort this, now.

Finally grabbing a block of A4 file paper, the buxom brunette groaned, knowing she didn't have a better choice. Looking out over the full open plan office, she grabbed two pieces of paper, standing up from her desk, but still hunched over, feeling the carpet tickling her bare feet, and placing one piece of paper over her crotch, covering her bush from view, and the other against her lovely ass, barely managing to cover anything worthwhile.

Heart pounding in her chest, and feeling her entire head burning with embarrassment and shame, Cleo kept her eyes fixated on the rest of the office, carefully shuffling her way towards the door to the elevator lobby, silently praying to God that no one was out there, ready to catch her in her current state. The bottomless beauty could feel her mouth getting dry, her tummy giving conflicting feelings of having her stomach drop, and some twisted pleasure that she did not want to acknowledge, her beautiful brown eyes still scanning for any heads looking her way, thankfully seeing all her co workers still glued to their screens, feeling her butt hit the door, almost making her jump as she realised she was at the exit!

Pushing backwards, opening the door with her toned ass, the bottomless girl, repositioned her two pieces of covering, quickly scanning the elevator lobby once she was through the doors, letting out a sigh of relief upon finding it to be empty. Not wasting any time, her hands sprawled across the paper covering her lady bits, Cleo made her way towards the door to the women's restroom, the dread of having to face what was happening to her returning as she uncovered her crotch to reach for the door to the bathroom.

Poking her head into the women's room, the brunette was happy to find that it too was empty. She supposed it was a little early in the day for anyone to need to go yet, which was lucky for her. Cleo, made a beeline for one of the stalls, shivering at the feeling of her bare feet on the tiles of the bathroom, the light breeze of the air conditioning rolling past the skin of her exposed lower half making her let out a little groan. She immediately stopped herself.

"No! I shouldn't be having these feelings! I'm a good girl! Good girls don't..." She tried to reason with herself upon entering the stall, uncovering her bits from the pieces of paper and stopped dead in her tracks.

The piece of paper that was covering her pussy was wet!

Cleo was beginning to panic now, looking down at her crotch past her bush. Her labia she found to be engorged and her clitoris she could see poking out, clearly erect and... and throbbing, moisture leaking out from her bare pussy. This couldn't be right! She had never even touched down there! That was a sin in the eyes of the lord! And now she was off the walls aroused from being completely bottomless!

"It's... it's nothing. Just ignore it Cleo, and then it'll go away!" She reasoned with herself, pulling at the toilet paper, carefully using it to clean the wetness off her pussy, being extra careful not to exacerbate any of the arousal she was feeling in the process. Despite being so careful, the situation was just getting her hornier, she could feel it in her tummy. Her nipples were poking into her bra, only adding physical stimulation to the feeling her nudity was overwhelming her with. Once satisfied she was as clean as she was going to be. Cleo discarded of the toilet paper, as well as the now wet piece of paper, leaving herself only one.

"Kate will be here soon. Just keep it together girl. Ignore those thoughts." Cleo kept repeating to herself in her mind, moving to leave the stall she was currently standing in, one remaining piece of paper in hand. Just as the brunette had the door unlatched, she jumped at hearing the door to the women's room opening, immediately relatching the door at the sound of someone else entering.

Frozen in fear, Cleo could faintly hear whoever had entered the bathroom enter the stall next to her. She was torn between staying put until the mystery person left, or leaving now while they were also in a stall. The air in the bathroom was silent, and the quivering brunette couldn't help but rub her thighs together, shockwaves of adrenaline and... another feeling she would rather not address, running up her entire body. Talking a deep breath, the innocent girl decided she needed to get back to the relative safety of her desk, that staying here any longer would just raise suspicion, and God forbid anyone was looking for her right now! Standing at her desk, waiting for her to return. Every second she stood here, raised the chances of that happening!

In contrast to the slow and careful method she had used to first enter the bathroom, the bottomless brunette resolved that her exit would be a lot more swift. Her remaining piece of paper in hand to cover her bush, Cleo once again unlatched the door, quickly making her way out of stall, not even checking to see if the person who had entered was leaving the stall, and barrelled through the door to the elevator lobby, giving whoever may have been behind her and unrestricted view of her bare ass as she went.

Standing once again in the elevator lobby, the bottomless beauty wasted no time even looking around for potential onlookers, all throughs of preserving her modesty going out the window as she immediately moved for the door to the office, her heart threating to beat out of her chest, and her body feeling hot and sticky, with sweat, goosebumps and unwanted arousal welling up as she went. Upon reaching the door to the office, a modicum of sense returned to her, though not enough to make her want to return to the slow and steady pace she had before, only enough for her to stop for a second and do a quick visual check that she had a clear shot to her desk. Upon confirmation, the buxom brunette pushed through the door to the office, doing a combination of a power walk and a jog to her desk, her back straight and posture proper, as if she was completely unaware that the only covering for her lower half was a single piece of file paper!

Cleo let out a groan as she sat down at her desk, pulling herself close to the desk once again to hide her lower half, and immediately put her head in her folded arms on her desk, the entire experience having all the nerves in her body on overdrive, her breathing uneven and laboured at what she had just accomplished. She removed her glasses, fogged up form her embarrassing romp and gave them a quick rub with the hem of her shirt underneath the desk, placing them back on and taking another look out over the floor, all sense now returning to her. Why had she done that?! That was so needlessly risky! Had anyone seen her? Everyone seemed to still be focused on their computer screens, so she had that going for her at least. The heat from earlier intensified, and she shivered at a thought that had entered her mind.

Was it possible that she was a lot less careful on the return journey because she wanted to be seen? No, that couldn't be it, she just needed to get her work done, that was all! She was a good girl. She didn't want to show off her body, and she definitely didn't get some sort of sexual gratification from it! Cleo groaned again. Her mind was a mess of thoughts that she didn't quite understand, and the stress from this current situation was not helping her make sense of any of it. Elbows on the desk, the pious girls head returned to her hands, feeling the warmth radiating from her cheeks as she only hoped that Kate's train was early for once...

Taking a deep breath and steadying herself, Cleo grabbed the piece of paper still covering her crotch. She almost let out a yell in frustration at seeing it also stained with the moisture emanating from her crotch, a quick look confirming to her that all the work she had done cleaning up in the bathroom had just been undone, and she was very much 'leaking' again. Gosh, she hoped she wouldn't stain the chair. Why was this happening to her. Crumpling the paper up and throwing it back down on her desk, the bottomless girl resolved herself to return her eyes to her computer screen. The only thing she could do now was focus on her work, and hope that made the time until Kate arrived fly by quicker. Cleo sighed, opening her email, butt shifting on the chair as her uncomfortable arousal seemed to be getting worse...

"Just. Focus. Ok, Emma wants... oh gosh..." Cleo almost felt like crying at reading the most recent email on her screen. Emma Collins, her temporary manager for the day wanted to have a meeting with her in the conference room. Cleo struggled to read the reasoning behind the meeting, the only thought in her head being how the hell was she going to walk all the way to the conference room, and sit through a whole meeting completely bottomless? Cleo unconsciously crossed her legs under the desk, one hand tugging at the light blue blouse in a vein attempt to stretch it enough to cover her pussy. What, was she going to sit and talk about her performance with her pussy and ass exposed on the chair? The conference room was all glass windows too, reaching from the ground to the ceiling, meaning the whole office would be able to see her very much pants-less state!

"Everything alright Cleo?" The brunettes heart dropped, and she jumped in her seat for the hundredth time that day at hearing a voice next to her desk. Cleo turned in a panic to see her co-worker Helen standing there, giving her a concerned look. She pulled herself even closer to her desk if possible, praying like she never had before that Helen hadn't seen anything.

"Ye... yes! I'm fine Helen, it's just..." Cleo found her mouth dry, and her mind blank. Her body was on fire, and she could feel her lady part... well... throbbing, at the thought of having a conversation with the older blonde while completely bottomless!

"I just came over to say thanks for the quick response on that report this morning! I can always count on you for punctual and outstanding work!" Helen's words of encouragement did nothing to calm down Cleo. Her panic at being seen may be steadily declining, but her lady parts were begging for attention. The bottomless brunette shifted nervously in her seat as Helen asked, "Everything ok?"

"F... fine.. it's just..." Cleo was breathlessly struggling to get the words out, her hands inching closer to her lady parts before she stopped herself, "No touching!" She thought, still doing her best to keep eye contact with the taller blonde in front of her, "It's a sin! It's a sinnnn!" The slowly moved her hands back on to the desk so as not to be tempted, her pussy throbbing with desire and leaking lewd evidence of her arousal on to her office chair, "Emma want's a meeting... I'm really busy..."

"Just tell her that!" Helen exclaimed, giving the younger brunette a reassuring pat on the shoulder, "Emma will understand, especially with all the work you do! Let me know what she says, I'll put in a good word for you!"

Cleo let out a fake laugh, smiling at Helen as the blonde walked away to return to her own desk. Cleo put her head on the desk once again, regaining her breath, and trying to will her body to calm itself down. She was going to be saying Hail Mary's until the cows come home to make up for this, her shameful arousal tarnishing her good girl reputation in the eyes of the lord. The bottomless girl hit 'reply' on the email to Emma, asking her temporary boss for a few more hours until they do the meeting, before pulling out her phone to check in with Kate. She was surprised to find it had been almost 90 minutes since she last texted her blonde friend. Surely she would be here soon?"

"Kate, give me an update, please?!"

She nervously watched the screen, hoping and praying that Kate was at the door to the building, or on her way up in the elevator, or something! Finally a reply came...

"On the train. One station away. 10 minutes at max."

Cleo's hands shook as she read the message. 10 minutes. She just had to last another 10 minutes and then she could have cover for her lower half again. Then she could get back to work, and pretend that the last 2 hours never happened. She was in the home stretch. She just had to sit here and hope no one else came over to her desk in that time. And that Emma would postpone the meeting.

"Cleo."

The brunette actually gasped, looking up from her phone to see Emma herself standing next to her desk, the shorter brunette looking down at her. Cleo was frozen, feeling her arousal beginning to swell once again. Emma tutted, shaking her head.

"I can clearly see you're too busy for a meeting..." Emma snarked, motioning to Cleo's phone. Cleo's face went redder if that was even possible, returning the device to her bag. Emma sighed, pulling a chair over and sitting on the other side of the shredder, her face only a foot or so from Cleo's. "I'll overlook that just this once. It's your 3-month review. This should only take a few minutes, let's just have an informal one here since we're both clearly busy..."

By the time the words had even registered in her brain, Emma had already started going over her performance, leaving Cleo no chance to protest or beg for the meeting to be pushed back, not that she felt she could even for a coherent sentence at that point. She uncrossed her legs from beneath the desk, the pressure building in her tummy reaching a point higher than she ever thought possible as Emma continued on.

The next few minutes were a blur for Cleo as Emma dissected her work ethic and productivity. Cleo's breathing was uneven, her face beet red and sweaty as Emma read off the piece of paper in front of her. Something was building inside Cleo, something she knew she wouldn't be able to stop. Emma looked up, seeing Cleo's eyes screwed shut beneath her glasses, her own eyes narrowing.

"I know you're nervous, but this is the good stuff... Are you even listening to what I've been saying?"

Cleo could feel her pussy contracting, pure pleasure beginning to well up in her body. She had never once experienced this and she knew It was sinful in the eyes of the lord. Her hands were in a death grip on the edges of her desk, her knuckles white as her body stared spasming. She managed to mutter out a "Continue..." To Emma. The brunette to her credit, didn't address the freaking out Cleo, and did just that.

"Ok, so now for the things to work on..."

"Oh God!" Cleo yelled, making more than a few eyes in the office look over at her. The bottomless girl spasmed in her seat, feeling her virgin pussy contract around nothing, her clit almost vibrating as she experienced her first ever orgasm, right there in the middle of her office. Her eyes rolled back, and her hips began humping the air beneath her desk as Emma looked on, still oblivious to the true cause of the girls' actions.

"Ok, we'll take a break. Do the wrap up after lunch." The brunette grabbed her papers, in a rare moment of pity deciding to let the obviously nervous Cleo calm down for a bit. Cleo in reality, was experiencing pure bliss, her body still occasionally shaking with the aftershocks of her hands free orgasm, as Emma got up and walked back to her desk, leaving the religious brunette to her post orgasm tremors.

Had Cleo been in the right frame of mind, she would have been utterly humiliated. She would have been praying to her lord for forgiveness. She would have been crying like a child at the unfairness of what happened to her. But right now, all she felt was the pure pleasure of her first ever orgasm wash over her, stirring up more feelings in the blushing brunette, a dumb smile plastered on her face.