Cute Nekos Deserve Titfucks

Story Info
An owner decides to make her pet fuck her tits.
1.2k words
4.21
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should fuck my tits!"

He could only blink a few times as he stared at his human owner. She had bought him less than a week ago and had done the same thing every day after work. Sex, sex and more sex. Nekos were usually bred for their high sex drives and cute features; soft black ears and a long swishing tail. Still, her sex drive was still rather high for a human although he had no problems with it, his arousal building just at the idea of sex.

Seeing her come closer only made him purr and stand up on his toes eagerly a bit, his legs pressing together a bit as his hardening cock was starting to stick into the air. She was several inches taller than him, making him eye level with the large cleavage she was asking him to fuck. Ask was a generous term, one way or another his dick would be snug between them within the next few minutes. "Alright! but... what do you mean b-"

He was forced to shut up as she was being impatient, suddenly lurching forward to shove his face between her soft breasts. Squirming again but knowing better than to pull away, his hands pressing against her stomach before he was allowed to breathe again. Blushing as she was pulling him over to the couch; their usual place of sex.

"Easy! I'll lay on my back, and you can be on top." She said, already starting to sit down as her hand firmly grasped his, making him stand in front of her. He kept his eyes on her, his tail curling around his leg although his ears stayed perked up and alert as she started to undress. Unbuttoning her shirt and pulling it apart, showing a lacey pink bra that was soon being pulled off as her bare breasts were revealed.

"But, I don't want a dry tit job." It was the only warning he got before she leaned forward, his body tensing a bit as her mouth touched his cock before he relaxed and let out a mewling moan. Panting a bit as he watched her wet mouth steadily devour his cock. She wasn't taking her time to tease or have fun like she normally did, just working on getting him wet. Her tongue massaging and sliding down wetly, her head jerking a bit as her throat gulped around his cock and she quickly reached his base.

His eyes shut tight and his knuckles turned white trying not to grab at her head, keeping his hands at his sides before she pulled off his now fully hard member. Wet and in the air as saliva dripped down her chin, giggling as she gave his cock one last kiss before she started to lay down. Her hands grasping his hips and barely gave him time to move his legs on his own as he was being pulled on top. Almost falling on top of her completely as he tried to keep his balance as he lifted his legs to get onto the couch as well.

His tail swished free to keep his balance and his eyes opened, looking down at her as her hands guided his hips on top of her, his legs straddling her warmly. Laying on her back with her breasts full and out, her soft hands on his hips stroking and coaxing him. It was a nice, snug fit. Smiling shyly down at her as he was on top for once, his body resting warmly on her stomach while his cock wetly pressed against her breasts. A small adjustment was all it took to let them slip between them. "Good kitty!"

He smiled brighter and let out a happy purr down at her, his wet cock throbbing between her breasts before suddenly thrusting forward as she suddenly squeezed his ass. Blushing and glancing back a bit at her hands that were on his behind, another squeeze sending him forward again before he slowly started to thrust on his own. His eyes half closing and returning to look back at her breasts, thrusting rather ineffectively between them.

A few more squeezes and guiding movements from her hands to help him thrust, before she let go of his hips. His movements faltering a bit, before picking up their pace again as he obediently continued his thrusting movements. Warmly pressing his groin up against the underside of her breasts with each buck of his hips, his tail swishing happily behind him as the soft fur tickled against her belly and thighs. Her skin was warm and soft, and with his saliva coated cock the movements were easy.

His eyes opened fully and he let out a small gasp as her hands squeezed her breasts together. The soft warm mounds of flesh making his cock completely disappear as her tits covered them. He let out a purring pant, fucking her tits much more effectively now but the friction adding extra work as his thrusts got heavier. His hands grasping at nothing for a moment before gently grabbing onto her shoulders, leaning forward a bit to give him more support.

She was simply smiling encouragingly up at him, giggling as his cock hit her chin every now and then and keeping her breasts pressed snug together for him. Watching her pet urgingly fuck her tits was cute, watching him move on his own accord and feeling his tail swish against her lower body. He wasn't speeding up though, watching him with her eyes for a moment before her mouth teasingly opened as wide as it could.

A wet open hole, his eyes locked onto her tongue and mouth as it was displayed for him, urging him to go further. Leaning forward more and bucking deeper into her breasts, his groin grinding and bucking up against the underside of her breasts to make them bounce a bit. Trying to get the tip of his into her mouth but the best he could do was nudge her tongue every now and then. Moaning and purring away she teased and coaxed him to move more and more, her hands massaging her breasts around his cock before suddenly he hit his climax.

He was always so cute when he came, his eyes closing and his body twisting a bit as his hips pushed forward. A soft mew leaving his lips followed by a heavier moan as his cock twitched once and came. His groin pressed firmly against her breasts and his tip pointing out the top and against her tongue, thick ropes of cum splattering against the roof of her mouth and feeding her desires. Humping her stomach and breasts warmly a few times as he rode his orgasm out, feeling his sweet seed fill her mouth and cover her tongue before his lust ended.

Panting and purring, his wet cock throbbing hotly between her breasts that now radiated with a pleasant warmth. She kept her mouth opened and full of cum, watching and waiting for his eyes to open so she could show off her mouth full of cum. His eyes soon opened and a rather red blush formed over his cheeks, her winking at him only making the blush deeper before she swallowed his load and giggled.

"Good kitty. Now get up and have a shower! I have friends coming over in an hour."