Huge Booty Counselor

Story Info
A troubled teen finds religion w the huge booty counselor.
2.2k words
4.12
26.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

"Sigh," I said.

I'm thinking to myself as I'm in a van with four others heading to the Sunshine Woods Bible Camp for 5 weeks. This sucks. I get into one mishap with the police, and they're sending me off to this camp? This Blows! Still, it's better than county jail. I'm eighteen years old, black, and good at doing things. During the ride, I looked at the others with me, all of them was between my age 14-18. One of the males looked like he's in a gang; the other male looked twitchy. One of the females dressed slutty, and the other girl looked rough and tough.

After about a 2-hour ride from the city to the middle of fucking nowhere! We finally arrived at the Sunshine Woods Bible Camp, and there to greet us was just one woman. A freckled, butterface, big lips white woman with brown eyes, short brown hair up to her neck wearing a yellow camp counselor shirt with a cross around her neck, blue jean shorts to her knees, and wearing a sun visor with their camp logo. This woman looked like she was in her 30's, and Fuck, she was big as hell!

She had some huge ass titties! Popping out of her yellow shirt, and her booty was so massive every step she took it jiggles with a slight movement; she did have some belly, but not too big. As the four of us line up, she came up to us with a smile.

"Hello! Welcome to Sunshine Woods Bible Camp! I'm your head camp counselor, Vera McCrae, but you can call me Vera or Miss V," She said with a smile.

Looking around, I see about 7 cabins. Two for girls and two for boys to both sleep and stay in, one for serving food and group meeting, one for activities, and finally where the counselors stay. I also see that the female counselors are all skinny bitches, and the men are some muscleheads chasing the skinny women.

"So you five are new to the camp? Well, don't worry here at Sunshine Woods Bible Camp; we will make you feel right at home for the next five weeks." Vera said with a smile.

Then two other people walked up and came up next to her. The skinny female came upon her left side while the musclehead came up on her right side. Then the female gave a new list. Something tells me that's us on that list. Vera looked at the list, then look back at us, still smiling, which was creepy as hell with her butterface. The big lips were almost enough; she had a few moles on her freckled her nose was a little long, almost like a witch.

"Bob, would you kindly take these two boys to the boy's cabin?" Vera said, pointing at two of the guys with me.

"Sarah, would you kindly take these two girls to the girl's cabin?" Vera said, pointing at the two girls in the small group.

Both Bob and Sarah nod in agreement then asked jesters for the four people with me to follow them. As they left, I just looked at Vera, and she just stood there with a smile and looking at me like I was Godiva milk chocolate. I won't lie; it was getting a little creepy, but to be fair, I'm looking at her like she's a slab of baby back ribs with honey BBQ sauce and fries.

"Darnell Miles, please follow me to my office," Vera said as she starts walking.

As I'm following her walking behind her, my eyes can't stop looking at her ass. It's like watching two huge workout balls bumping together, and each step is a jiggling on its own, and my dick is getting harder and harder each second I look at her huge massive ass in those tight blue jean shorts. I may need to go into the forest or bathroom and get rid of this boner. After a 5 min walk, we arrived at her office, which looks like she has her own cabin. Vera then unlocked her cabin door and jesters me to go in first, and as I stepped into her cabin, it was nice and looked more modern with tv, internet, couches, and Christian design like art pieces of Jesus and some saints.

Then Vera walked in and locked her door, then asked me to follow her into her office. Which looked plan, and the only Christain design was the cross on her desk; she then closed her office door, then shut the blinds on her window. Which I found to be odd. Why would she want to see me alone? Let alone talk to a guy like me? As I was pondering that question, she then sat at the front of her desk.

"So, Mr. Milles, take a seat," Vera said, gesturing me to sit in the seat in front of her.

I then took a seat, and she looks at me with that same look in her eyes.

"So, I heard you were a good kid till you made one mistake of smoking weed in the park," Vera said.

I nodded

"The judge gave you a choice between 5 weeks here or in the county jail, and you've chosen here which in my option is a good choice, you'll be staying here in this cabin with me as my personal attendee," Vera said.

"Wait, what?' I said in a confused voice.

During the time Vera was talking to me, I now notice she was looking at my hard-on.

"May I ask why?" I said, still with confusion in my voice.

Vera then gets up from sitting from the front of her desk, and I swear that desk pushed back with that huge ass pushing it back. She then stood in front of me, bending, and her yellow shirt showed a lot of her huge cleavage. She then smiles at me.

"You're a lost soul that needs to be reminded of the Christian ways, plus I have seen the way you looked at me, and every boy in this camp looks at me like I'm a fat ugly witch, but you're special," Vera said.

I then looked into her eyes, and without a word, I just kissed those big lips. Vera then started to touch my crotch and undo my belt as we were open-mouth kissing, as my hands were groping her huge heavy breast. The kiss stopped as she got a beep from her walkie-talkie, and the kiss then-ending. Vera looked annoyed then picked up the walkie-talkie.

"Yes, what is it?" Vera asked in her normal voice on the walkie-talkie.

"Miss V, where is the other guy? Darnell, I believe his name is," A male counselor said on the walkie-talkie.

"Yes, he's with me and will be my new personal attendee, so please put his suitcases and bags at the front of my cabin door, and he'll get them," Vera said.

"Of course, miss V, I'll drop them off at the cabin in 10 mins," The male counselor said.

"Thank you, over and out," Vera said, then putts down the walkie-talkie.

I then stood up and walked behind her, groping her huge heavy breast, and she liked it a lot, grinding me as she felt my dick between her huge butt cheeks. After 2 mins of groping her huge titties, she then turns around, squads down, and starts finishing undoing my pants till she pulled down both my pants and boxers to my knees. As my boxers got pulled down, my huge cock was bouncing up and down.

Vera looked at me with surprise cause I got a huge cock even at the age of 18. Then she licked her big lips and started to suck my cock like it was a blow pop sucker. I was moaning in pleasure standing up as I looked down to see Vera head bobbing her head up and down then place my right hand on the back of her head trying to make her go deeper, as it's my first blowjob I have with a woman old enough to be my mom. After 6 mins of sucking my dick hard, I was ready to burst.

"Oh my god, Vera, I'm going bust!" I said while trying not to scream.

I then bust in her mouth, and she swallowed my nut. Then she wiped her mouth and looked at me with lust in her eyes, and her crouch was wet, and her nipples were hard. I can tell by the spot on her jean shorts, and her shirt was poking. Her hair was a mess, and before we took it feather, a knock outside her cabin door happen.

"Go answer the door, daddy," Vera said with lust in her voice.

"Ok, go brush your teeth, Miss V," I said as I pulled up both my underwear and pants.

On the way to the door, I smacked her huge ass as she was going to the bathroom to brush her teeth. I fixed myself up to look like nothing happened. I then opened the door to see a brown-haired, blue-eyed male counselor was at the door with two of my suitcase in his hand.

"Hi, I'm josh, here are your suitcases," He said to me as he handed my suitcases.

Josh then looked around.

"Where's Miss V?" He asked.

"She had to use the bathroom," I said.

Josh nodded like, oh, ok.

"Well, tell Miss V that we have bible studies in 2 hours," Josh said.

"Ok, I'll pass on the message, and I'll be there," I said with my suitcases in hand.

Josh nodded, then turned and left the porch and leaves the cabin area. Then I close and lock the door, take my suitcase, and see Vera waiting for me then she fingers jesters me to come here and put my bags in this room next to hers. I then started to make out with her and could taste the mint toothpaste in her mouth as she pulled me into her room, and she made sure that the blinds to the windows were closed.

As we were making out, we stripped naked from head to toe and got onto her bed, and boy, she got on top of me and put my cock into her pussy. As my cock entered her pussy, I felt a jolt of please in me, grabbed her huge ass titties, and squeezed them hard. Then Vera starts to ride me like a cowgirl.

"Ohhhhh, Darnell! The Lord had blessed you with this mighty cock!" She said while panting heavily.

"Yes! Who's your daddy bitch?" I said with excitement in my voice.

"You are my daddy! I'm your slut! I'm your black cock bitch!" Vera said in a plea voice.

Then I made her got off of me and forced her to lay her stomach down on the bed first before spanking her huge ass hard to get her more turned on. Then I put my huge cock in her ass and started pounding it hard.

"HOLY FUCK!" Vera screamed with both excitement and surprise in her voice.

After I slid my huge cock between Vera's huge massive ass cheeks till I went inside her, I then started moving my hips up and down fucking her ass doggie style, and every time I move, she would always scream like a woman in heat. I could tell that underneath this Christian woman was a horny woman who wanted big black cock! Also, have a love for guys like me.

After an hour of fucking we then stopped and laid on the bed for about 10 mins. She looked at me with a smile, hold me, and stroking my chest. The look in her eyes tells me that she not only wants me for the 5 weeks but also that she had fallen for me. This is hot but worrying because she wants to have a relationship w an 18 yr old guy like me, and I don't want her to get fired. Still, this is something that I will take to my grave no matter what until the time is right.

"That was amazing, Darnell," Vera said to me with a smile.

"Yea, it sure was," I said with a smile too.

"We should get ready for bible studies; I don't want people to start knowing about us," Vera said.

We both got up from the bed and headed to the shower to wash the sex off of us, but during the shower, Vera did give me a nice titjob with her huge melons till I bust in her face. After the shower and drying ourselves off. She then gave me a yellow shirt with the Sunshine Woods Bible Camp logo and marked personal attendee. After putting on new clothes, we both gave each other another nice long open mouth kiss.

"Now remember, no one can know about us," Vera said.

I nodded in agreement.

"We will have some more fun tonight after dinner, and your cock will be my chocolate dessert," Vera said with a hint of tease in her voice.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said with a smile on my face.

Vera then handed me a clipboard, then before she opens the door to leave, I smacked her huge massive booty. Then she looked at me with a smile and jesters me to follow her. As we both left the cabin, I'm thinking to myself that these 5 weeks of bible camp are going to be so good! I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with my new 30 yr old huge booty counselor.

But that is a story for another day.

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers