Cutie Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary came over and over and over. Cutie Pi didn't stop, so she didn't stop. More and more, orgasm after orgasm, and after what seemed like ages, her head spun, and she fainted.

When she came around, she didn't move at first but slowly opened her eyes. She was still "on Mars," so she removed the glasses. She tried to put her thoughts into a logical sequence. First, she knew she was naked; second, she realized that she was outside the circle of light. She didn't know what time it was or even what day it was.

The examination was over, and Cutie Pi was quietly processing and cataloging all the information it had learned.

Mary slowly sat up; as she gained her strength, she gathered the small pieces that were once her clothing and threw them out on her way to her room. After a long shower, she saw that it was three o'clock in the morning and went to bed and slept well.

The phone ringing woke her out of her deep sleep.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" The professor was calling to touch base.

"Oh, no, not really, I was just up late, so I was taking my time getting started. Is everything okay?"

"Sure, we're having a great time, but we just wanted to make sure you were doing well and see if you had a chance to check things downstairs." For some reason, he whispered 'downstairs' as he trailed off.

"Of course I checked, no problems; I gave him an apple and was going to go shopping for some more fruit. There was only one more orange and another apple in his bowl, and he doesn't seem interested in them a second time without using the "RE" button on the remote."

Playing along with the dialog she started, the professor said,

"I'm sure he'll like that; I forgot to show you, there is also a "RES" for reset, and "REP," for replay, buttons on the remote. That will make her either start from scratch or simply perform the examination exactly the same way."

"Wait, so he will lose all the information he learned?"

"No, not exactly, it just makes her see things differently, kind of like when someone forgets where they put something or that she will just look at something, again, with a slight variation or in exactly the same way as before, kind of like rewinding a video and...."

Mary spoke, "...he replays the whole thing, like a recording. Right?"

"Yes, that's right, even though she's examined it before, she can still learn and reinforce her knowledge, but she would still love to have some new fruit if you go out."

After a few more minutes of chatting, Mary had wandered out to the patio. She sat down and looked out over the pool and thought she should have a quick dip before going shopping. As she sat there, her hand slipped into her panties, and her mind drifted; she took a deep breath, smiled, and whispered, "Replay."

Mary locked up and went shopping; she definitely needed some new sweatpants, underwear, and a top. While she was out, she could also pick up a few things from the grocery store and head "home."

She was surprised to see a car in the driveway and shocked to see the front door open. She pulled her car into the driveway, so it blocked the other car, left her groceries and things in the car, took a small spray bottle of mace out of her purse, and headed into the house.

"Hello? Who's here?"

There was no answer, but she heard some noise from the bedrooms...

"Hello, who's there?"

Still, no answer, as she got closer, she could hear a couple of female voices coming from the bedroom that the professor had said was their daughter's room, but she was away at school...

She pushed the door open and shouted, "who are you, and what are you doing here?"

The two girls were surprised, spun around, and the one with blonde hair said,

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the house sitter, so again, who are you?" The blonde laughed, but it wasn't a friendly laugh,

"So you're supposed to protect the house, get the fuck out of my room."

Mary wasn't to be swayed, "The professor's daughter is away at school."

"Try to understand my words, moron... I live here... this is my house... this is my room, so get the fuck out, or we'll throw you out."

The other girl spoke, "Hey, don't get me involved; she's just trying to find out what's going on; I would do the same thing."

"I don't give a shit what she's trying to do, now get out!!"

The blonde swung around and put two hands on Mary's chest, and was going to shove. But Mary was quicker; she put one hand on the blonde's hands and moved to the side using her free hand to push the blonde out of the room. Caught off guard, the blonde stumbled and fell into the hallway. Mary was on her quickly and pulled her hands behind her back. It wasn't until that moment that she realized that the daughter and her friend must have been getting changed because she was now sitting on top of a very naked and very angry girl.

"I'm going to kill you for this, I'm going to tell my father, and he's going to ruin you and your life; let me go and get the hell off of me."

Mary heard some movement behind her, so she turned and pointed a can of mace at the blonde's girlfriend and simply said,

"Don't!"

"I'm just getting my bathing suit on; you do what you have to do."

Mary nodded and, while still holding the blonde down, took out her phone and called the professor,

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but when I came home from shopping, and there was a car in the driveway, the front door was open, yes, yes, I'm fine, and everything is under control. There were two girls in your daughter's room..."

"Daddy, it's me."

"Quiet"

"She's hurting me, daddy, ouch, okay, okay."

Mary just put a little upward pressure on the blonde's arms, and she settled down.

"Yes, she says she's your daughter, ah blonde hair, about 5'4" maybe a hundred pounds and a very big and nasty mouth, sure, hold on... he wants to talk to you."

Mary looked back at the friend; she was in her bikini, sitting quietly on the edge of the bed. Then she held the phone to the blonde's ear...

"Daddy, we got finished with exams early and came home for the weekend; I didn't remember, we were anxious to get into the pool, she said she'd spray us with mace and then beat me up, she... she's sitting on me... I know... I'm sorry... I should have... of course; we're always together... okay... I promise..." The blonde turned slightly toward Mary and said,

"He wants to talk to you."

Mary listened, nodded a few times, and smiled. During the call, the professor told her that the blonde was, indeed, his daughter Amber and that he was very happy with the way Mary handled what looked like a break-in. He told her that his daughter and her friend, Gail, were going to stay for a few days but that she was still in charge and had the same responsibilities as before. They all knew the call was over when Mary said,

"Thank you, sir, yes I will."

She slowly let go of Amber and stood up. Amber rolled over and said,

"I don't care who you are or what my father said; I'm going to find a way to get back at you for this."

"All you had to do was stay calm and prove to me who you were. Let it go; I'm sure we can get along fine for a couple of days."

"Just stay the hell out of my way."

Amber got up and slammed the door as she went into her room.

Mary heard her through the door, say, "a lot of help you were," but was down the hall, to her room, by the time Gail tried to defend herself.

An hour later, Mary had put her things away, given Cutie Pi a banana, and headed out to the pool. Amber and Gail were in the lounges getting some sun. They were both topless and had covered themselves in lotion.

Mary put her towel on a beach chair, walked over to the edge of the pool, and did a perfect shallow dive. She swam laps for about a half-hour, enjoying the quiet and the coolness of the water. Once finished, she arched her back and let the water pull her hair back as she stood up.

"Impressive," Gail said as she wiped the water from her face and eyes.

"Thank you; I used to swim competitively and like to think I'm still in shape."

Amber and Gail were in the pool, still topless, leaning against the side of the pool.

The Gail was trying to be friendly,

"That's a nice suit; it looks so good on you."

"Thank you; it's new; I liked it as soon as I tried it on."

"Oh fuck me, will the two of you please just shut the fuck up."

Amber couldn't stand anyone who looked better than she and really hated anyone who got the better of her, even if it was her fault.

Gail spoke up, "Stop already, she was doing her job, and obviously, your parents trust her, and your father didn't believe any of your bullshit, so give it up, and let's have a good time."

Amber seemed to relax and shrugged "okay,."

After that, they all seemed to get along, chatting about school, music, clothes, trends, and art. Mary was hoping it was all done and forgotten as she made dinner for everyone and, after a movie, went to bed.

After her breakfast, she checked on Cutie Pi and gave him a pineapple. She only watched for a little while as she heard the girls walking around upstairs.

As she came into the kitchen, she asked the girls,

"Hey, do you want some breakfast? I'll make pretty much anything you want."

Gail said, "some scrambled eggs and fruit would be nice; what about you.... "

Amber didn't look up from her phone and said,

"I don't eat breakfast, but I'll have some fruit and coffee."

Mary was pleased; everything seemed okay as she made them breakfast. After breakfast, they grabbed a beach bag, and all headed out to the pool.

As she was applying sunblock, Mary looked over and saw that both girls were naked,

"You two going full commando today?"

Amber spoke up, "It's so private back here; we just love to get an overall tan."

Gail gave her a weird smile and shrugged.

Mary assumed she was a little embarrassed and was just going along with Amber, but then Amber said,

"You have a great body; you should lose the suit and enjoy the sun too."

Mary wasn't used to being naked in public, but the backyard was very private, so she thought for a moment about trying to be a good sport and said, "Why not?"

She quickly removed her bikini, put her towel on the chair near the pool and dove in, and started swimming. As she swam, she could hear the girls talking and laughing and was so glad things had worked out.

"Haha, I told"

"No, No..."

"Come on..."

"I really..."

"Fun..."

Mary kept swimming, hearing only snippets of their conversation. She was lost in her laps and swam even farther than she had the day before. As she started to get tired, she came out of 'the zone' and heard more talking, but this time it sounded different, weird in a way.

She arched her back, pulled her hair back as she surfaced. As the water came off her face, she opened her eyes and was shocked to see a group of young men standing by the stairs, watching her naked form come out of the water to her waist. She ducked back down quickly, but not until all the guys got a good look.

"What the hell?"

Amber was quick to speak,

"What's wrong, honey, don't like strangers all up in your business? I told you I was going to get you back."

She turned and saw Amber and Gail, now in bikinis, sitting in their lounge chairs. Amber was laughing with an evil laugh, while Gail looked like she had been crying; she shook her head and mouthed, "Sorry."

Mary, now kneeling, although she was still pretty visible: looked around for her towel and bathing suit... nope, they were gone...

Amber spoke up again,

"What's the matter bitch, lose your suit and towel? I thought you were done with them, so we put them in the laundry... I guess you're the one going 'commando,' bitch."

Mary knew she was on her own and knew that trying to hide was useless. She stood up, took a breath, and walked to the corner staircase leading out of the pool, pushed past the boys, and headed for the back door.

The guys got as close as they could and stared. She knew there was nothing she could do except to keep walking. A couple of the boys tried to block her way. One even put his hands up as if he wasn't going to let her pass. She was starting to worry when Gail broke the circle and shouted,

"Okay, that's enough. That's enough!! Get out of the way and let her go inside; the shows over."

One of the guys said,

"Hey, we were invited here to get a good look at a hot naked girl, and that's all we're doing."

Gail was unmoved, "Listen to me; you know that this, surrounding and scaring her, would never be part of Amber's plan. She might have said come over and get a free peep show of a very sexy naked girl swimming, but would never allow this."

"Yeah, but she," pointing at Amber, "said we could get close and maybe touch her," he pointed to Mary in the semi-circle of horny boys, "any way we wanted."

"She would never say that, moron." Gail was now pocking the chest of the guy who made the mistake of being the spokesman.

"Don't be an asshole; I have pictures of all of you, I know who you are, and I will be a great witness when she presses charges against each and every one of you."

Saying that she helped Mary make her way toward the house,

"Come-on" was all she said. Just as they both thought they had made the guys back off, Amber tried to block their way. To her credit, Gail kept up her protests even though she, too was getting some unwanted attention from a couple of the guys.

Standing, still naked, Mary looked at Amber and calmly said,

"I am going in now, but when I come out, if your friends are still here, I'm calling the police."

As she headed toward the house, a boy stepped in front of her; she looked at him coldly, "Don't even think about it."

Gail punched the guy in the arm and said to her, "Let's go."

Once in the kitchen, Mary smiled at her and couldn't help but notice that she seemed a little flushed; she touched her arm and asked,

"Are you okay?"

Gail thought, "Wow, she's worried about me after having all those guys see her like this."

She was so impressed with Mary's kindness and poise in a difficult situation that she felt her eyes well up as she made a weak smile and replied, "You're amazing."

Mary walked to her room; she was trying to calm down when she realized that Gail had followed her into her room.

They were standing in the middle of the room and just looking at each other. Mary was still naked, Gail in her bikini; they were both trying to relax; it was awkward for both of them, but somehow okay. Mary was going to speak, but Gail said,

"I'm sorry, I didn't know about any of that. She had said we were going to take your suit and towel. She must have called those idiots when I put your stuff in the wash... I'm so, so sorry."

While she spoke, she had slowly gotten closer to Mary. Actually, she had gotten very close and then leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Mary was surprised but was kind of waiting to see what would happen next.

Gail was breathing harder and tried to speak, but what came out was more of a whisper, "I don't know why I did that, you just were so brave, and I was so sorry, and I thought I could make it; better and...."

Mary put the tips of three fingers on Gail's lips and said, "Shhh, it's okay, it felt really nice and...."

"Where, the fuck, are you, you pushy bitch? I'm going to finish what I started and kick the shit out of you."

Gail and Mary sighed, smiled, and walked into the hall. Mary was still naked, and Amber was now wearing a top and shorts over her bikini. She was storming down the hall.

"My father is going to make sure you never have a house sitting job, or any other kind of job, again. I'm going to tell him what you did to me in front of my friends and that you made them all leave, you are in so much trouble, but first, I'm going to kick your ass."

Amber reached up to grab Mary by the throat and quickly found that she was no match for Mary. Mary put her thumb on the back of Amber's hand and easily turned it over; she bent the wrist to a 90-degree angle and held it with one hand while her other hand went to Amber's elbow, keeping her arm straight and Amber bent at the waist. Holding her like this, Amber couldn't move. She was bent over, her hand was out, and her elbow was down. Mary just applied a little more pressure, and Amber could only get down on her knees to avoid the pain.

"Listen, you already tried to BS your father, and he didn't buy it; you have tried to kick my ass twice. I can do this all day and not get tired, so you're going to have to either give up or get hurt. Do you understand? You're acting like a jerk,"

Then Gail chimed in. "We can all have a great time if you stop acting like a brat."

Amber knew she couldn't overpower Mary, and it seemed like she had finally given up.

"Okay, okay, let me up, and I promise to..." she was looking for a word, "ignore you while we're here. You don't bother me, and I won't bother you. I don't need or want anything from you, so you don't talk to me, and I won't talk to you."

Mary suggested,

"I would rather we were friends and just have a good time, but if that works for you, it works for me. Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, now let me go... please."

Gail said, "Just so that you know, I'm going to be nice to both of you. Maybe it will wear off on you."

"Look, we'll do our thing, and you'll just leave me alone, okay?"

Mary wondered what Amber was up to but finally let her go and said,

"Okay, if you're sure that's what you want, I'll leave you alone and won't speak to you unless I have to."

When she let Amber go, she slowly stood up, and the three of them stood there in her bedroom for a moment or two. The two friends were looking her up and down, which made her remember she needed to get dressed.

She turned toward Gail, smiled, and said, "See you later; thanks for your help."

Mary made dinner, just enough for two, set the table, for two and put servings on the two plates.

"I made dinner if you're hungry."

"Oh great, I was just thinking about dinner," Amber was saying as the two friends came into the kitchen.

"Oh, I knew you didn't want anything from me, so I just made enough for Gail and me."

Amber started to speak but realized that was exactly what she said ("I don't need anything from you"). She recovered quickly and said,

"Right, I'll just order a pizza."

To her surprise, Gail sat down with Mary and said, "Great, I'll sit with you when it comes, but now I'm going to eat", and started eating; she put one hand on Mary's hand and said,

"This is delicious, thank you so much."

Everything seemed to settle down after dinner. Gail sat with Amber and had a small slice of the pizza Amber ordered, so she didn't have to eat alone.

They were all watching a movie when Mary said, "I have some things to do, you guys enjoy the movie, and maybe I'll see you later to say goodnight."

Both girls said, "Oaky," but Amber followed it with "Bitch".

"Why are you acting like this?" Gail asked,

"Your parents asked her to take care of the house, she didn't know who we were, she's just doing her job... and the thing with the pool and all those guys, the next time you make me part of anything as mean like that, we're done. I mean it. I was embarrassed for her and for myself because I put her suit and towel in the wash... and I was scared."

"Oh stop," Amber started defending her actions,

"She deserved that for holding me down, plus, you saw, she got all wet and excited, so she obviously enjoyed it."

"That's ridiculous," Gail was clearly upset, "I've read that it's two separate nervous systems or something, THAT part might react to stimulation, but it doesn't mean that the person wants it, is willing or is having fun."

"Well, just wait; I'm going to find a way to show her who's the boss around here."