Cutie Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare, just leave her alone, and you should apologize, because she's a nice person and a great cook. She's so pretty and strong..."

"OMG! You've got the hots for her."

"Don't...be...silly, I'm just impressed by her..., that's all. You really do need to let her do her job."

As they were talking, Mary, holding a peach, entered the code and unlocked the basement door; as she disappeared into the basement,

Amber yelled,

"Hey, my dad said nobody could go down there." But Mary was gone.

About twenty minutes later, Mary headed upstairs. As she turned the doorknob on the basement door, Amber was on her feet and in a shot standing right there when Mary came out.

"What the fuck," she said right in Mary's face.

"My father told me no one is allowed in the basement; not even my mother goes down there."

She was moving forward the whole time she spoke and was now at the top of the stairs in the basement opening.

"Listen," Mary spoke calmly,

"Your dad hired me after an extensive background check to watch over his experiment while your parents were away. No one is allowed down here, except me, so back up and let me lock the door."

Mary was bigger and stronger than Amber, so she took a step back and opened the basement door all the way. As Mary came out, she reached with one arm to close the door, but when she turned her back, Amber had ducked under her arm and was leaping down the stairs, three at a time.

"Stop!! Your father is going to be angry with both of us... whatever you do, stay away from the light."

Mary raced down the stairs and was just in time to see Amber step toward the spotlight; she called "Don't," but it was too late. Her hand had swung into the light, and Cutie Pi had her wrist.

"Oh shit," Marys started to speak, "listen to me, everything is going to be alright. The machine just wants to examine you, and there's a good chance it won't, so just standstill."

Of course, Amber wasn't listening to a word she said,

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Cutie Pi was pulling its new subject into the light (snap); as the information was being processed, Cutie Pi quickly determined that this was similar to another recent subject it had examined. (snap) It was smaller and had different skin, but it was the same species. Cutie Pi was gentle and slowly started its examination. This subject was shaking all its extremities and speaking in ways Cutie Pi hadn't heard before; the sounds were recorded and added to its lexicon.

"GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF OF ME, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Mary approached the circle of light and tried to explain by. Now Amber's girlfriend was standing by her side,

"Don't go into the light," she held her hand out so Gail wouldn't step any closer and was surprised when Gail held her hand and said, "Okay," but even more surprised when she didn't let go.

Mary tried to calm Amber down, "Listen to me! Listen carefully; the machine is like a medical student, it wants to examine you, but like all med students, the first thing it learns is to do no harm. So try to relax; I promise it won't hurt you and will let you go when it's finished."

Amber just kept wiggling and trying to get free; she just didn't want to hear anything Mary had to say; she was going to prove that this was her house and she was in charge.

Cutie Pi used several arms to hold the subject gently but firmly in place. For its last examination of this life form, it had learned that there were things that made the being calm down and proceeded with the removal of the outer layer.

Mary turned to Gail, who was still holding her hand, and said,

"This is going to take a while; let's sit down over here."

She pointed to the only piece of family furniture left in the room, an early American-style couch. Once they sat down, she said,

"First, you really shouldn't be down here, and I'm sure we're going to get into some trouble because of that. Second, I promise Amber is going to be fine and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The machine is as gentle as a baby doctor, I can't tell you anything else about it, and I'm sure I'm going to be fired and probably expelled once "blondie" tells her father some other BS story on how I pushed or forced her down here. Just know that you can't tell anyone what you've seen here... Now, we need to go back upstairs."

Gail didn't speak; she was up the stairs and gone in no time. She took a quick look over her shoulder and saw that Cutie Pi had removed all of Amber's clothing, had lifted her into a position where she was sort of spread eagle in the air. Probes had begun to be inserted into her various holes. The last thing Gail heard was Amber gasp.

Mary just said, "I promise she'll be fine."

Amber was already well into what was happening and moaned every time Cutie Pi inserted, licked, sucked, or probed her most intimate parts, and openings.

Once upstairs, Mary closed and locked the basement door. They sat in the kitchen and quietly talked about the day, Gail said over and over how sorry she was, but Mary knew and said that it wasn't her fault and that everything turned out okay.

After a quick clean-up, Gail said goodnight and went to bed early.

Mary had mixed feelings about the day; she felt great about meeting and getting to know Gail but was sure she was going to be in serious trouble when the professor found out everything that had happened and how she had ruined his work.

She listened at the door for a moment and could tell Amber was still being thoroughly examined, so she checked the rest of the doors, turned off the lights, and set the alarm. The house was dark, and she worked her way to her room.

She picked up a few things along the way, so she stopped in the laundry room and dropped them on the floor. The various nightlights were enough to see, so she took a shower in the dark. After, she sat on the edge of the bed to dry her legs and pulled the covers back, turned on her butt, and slipped her legs under the covers when she heard.

"I wasn't sure what side you slept on, but I figured you would want to be closest to the door." Gail snuggled closer and said, "I feel so bad about today and I'm still shaking a little from being so scared. I'm just so confused about everything and couldn't sleep. She snuggled up closer to Mary and said, mmmm, this feels just right; you don't mind, do you?."

Mary smiled, and they both fell asleep.

In the morning, Mary slipped out of bed early to check on Cutie Pi and Amber. She found Cutie Pi processing, and Amber still passed out. She carefully pulled Amber up and over her shoulder into a "fireman's carry" position. Held the back of her thighs and brought her upstairs, to her room, and into bed.

She went back down and gave Cutie Pi a bunch of grapes and watched as he sorted them into size order and started the examination.

Back upstairs, she heard the girls speaking in hushed voices and started breakfast for everyone. The girls smelled the coffee, toast, and bacon and shuffled into the kitchen.

"Good morning ladies, how do you like your eggs?"

Amber poured some coffee and said, scrambled while Gail asked,

"Is over easy was okay."

Mary looked at her and smiled,"Of course, please sit down."

After breakfast, they were sitting around the table, and Amber spoke,

"I don't know how or when, but I'm going to find a way to ruin your life and...."

Mary jumped to her feet and grabbed Amber's hair,

"I guess I didn't make myself clear, I'm in charge, so it's like or lump it."

"Fuck you bitch; I'm going to...."

She didn't finish her thought; Mary was pulling her by the hair toward the basement door."No, No, not that, please, not that, I'll be good, I'll behave, we'll go back to school, please no!!"

Mary pulled her along and said,

"I don't believe you; I think you'll do something stupid as soon as you can; I'm not going to watch my back all day, Cutie Pi will keep you busy and out of my way."

"NOOO, Please, I'll be good, please!!"

"Sorry, I was being nice; I carried you to bed, I made you breakfast, and the first thing you say is how you're going "get me." Well, I don't have to put up with this or you."

By now, they were just outside the light, and Mary practically threw Amber into the light. Cutie Pi had her in a flash, but after a quick exam, they started to move Amber out of the light.

Amber smiled and said,"I guess she doesn't need to examine me again, bitch, so watch your back."

Just before Amber was released, Mary held up the remote and pressed RES.

It took Amber a moment to realize that Cutie Pi was still holding her and another second to realize she was being pulled back and slowly lifted off the ground...

"No, no, no... please, I promise to be good; I was only kidding about getting even, please, not this again."

"Oh, don't worry, it won't be the same as last time, similar but not the same... enjoy."

With that, Mary and Gail left the basement to the sounds of Amber saying, "NO! NOT in there again!"

Back upstairs, Gail looked at Mary and said,

"That girl will never learn."

"Well, in that case, she's going to spend a lot of time downstairs."

Gail was tentative and asked,

"Can we talk about last night?"

"It was sweet and nice to snuggle; why don't we leave it at that."

Gail sighed, "You're amazing, thank you."

The girls stayed until Sunday; Amber only needed one more trip to the basement to be convinced that Mary was in charge and that being friends was a lot easier on her body.

Mary walked them out to the car, and while she expected and got a sweet and even loving hug and kiss from Gail, she was surprised to get a quick hug and apology from Amber.

As she closed the front door, she looked around; the house was neat and clean as they had all pitched in to clean up that morning, she thought, "there's really nothing to do today."

Then she checked her watch,"Hmm, they'll be back at 8:00 tonight; hmm, that's 10 hours...."

She made sure the house was secure, unlocked the basement door, walked down the stairs and pressed RES on the remote, put it on the console, put on the VR sunglasses, and sang to herself...

"Fly Me to the moon, let me play among the stars,

Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars,

In other words, hold my hand...."