Cutting Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was definitely worth diving into too, and I repeated what I'd said about gladly helping make her fantasy come true, because her pussy was absolutely delicious and I could eat it all night. When she had her first orgasm, and I started working one of my fingers into her ass, she asked if I'd ever done anal sex face to face, and if I'd mind doing it that way tonight. I'd seen it in movies before, and always thought it was romantic as hell, so I was more than willing to try it. I can honestly say that I like it a lot more than the normal ways, because it feels as romantic as it looks. But, Merve told me I might have a hard time convincing other women to do it that way, and not only as a way of saying she was the only one I could get it from. Because, while it might be easier for the guy, since he was pushing straight down into her ass, it hurt more going in than other ways. Still, once you got used to doing it that way, especially with a pillow under your ass to raise it to the right height, it was awesome, because the guy's cock rubbed your pussy at the same time. She was right too, because I definitely liked the romantic part of it. And my cock sliding between her pussy lips all the time had another benefit too, that was keeping my cock nice and wet, which made her asshole feel like the tightest pussy I'd ever made love to. That, and the way her ass muscles were constantly squeezing my dick when she came, made me cum a lot sooner and harder than I usually did from any kind of fucking.

We lay together kissing for a few minutes, then Merve got out of bed and told me she'd be right back. When she came back, my eyes were closed, although they shot open quickly when I felt a wet soapy towel on my dick. I told her she didn't have to do that, because my wife never got close enough to it to know if I'd had sex. She quickly said that it wasn't for my wife, it was so we could end the night the way we began it, with me cumming in her mouth. But, with where my cock had just been, I didn't honestly expect her to suck it again, without washing it first, did I? Well, to be honest, I had hoped she would, although I didn't tell her that. She might have seen it in my eyes though, because she said she hoped I wasn't too disappointed. She definitely made up for it, when she'd finished washing me, by giving me a blow job that was even slower and sexier than the one she did at the beginning. Then she lay in my arms for the last 15 minutes before she helped me dress to leave. And, as she was kissing me goodnight, on the cheeks of course, since I'd just finished cumming in her mouth, she said the first thing she'd said all night, about the contest side of this. That's that everyone was right that she shouldn't have waited to do this with me. Because even without making normal love, the love we'd made was special, and she was truly sorry we hadn't done this earlier.

Unlike Merve, Sinem didn't meet me at the door in an evening dress, she opted instead for a simple peasant dress that was just as easy to get out of. Nor were there any of the trappings, like candles, wine or fruit, which by the way Merve and I hadn't touched, when we got to her bedroom. It was just raw passion, with Sinem kissing me hard as she immediately started working on getting my clothes off. Once I was down to just my underwear, she pushed me backwards onto the bed, and dropped to her knees between my legs. Then, as she slid those down, she told me she'd fantasized being in this position for the last couple of months. Unlike Merve though, she didn't care about my vasectomy one way or another, except that it made me stop running away from her. She'd wanted me from the beginning, based on the things my friend's girlfriend had told her about me.

Namely that I made love nice and slow, it took me forever to cum from fucking, and of course, that I loved eating pussy, since she loved having hers eaten. Now, she could add me having a bigger dick than she'd thought I would, which made her doubly pissed at me for running away from her for so long. And, she was going to make me cum so many times tonight, that I'd never try to run from her again.

Despite the fact that she'd kissed me so hard, and hurried through undressing me, she actually sucked me slower and softer than Merve did. She didn't do it as many different ways as Merve did either, just that one slow technique, along with light touches of her fingers on my shaft and balls. Then again, I'm sure Merve did it so many different ways, in order to prolong things and keep me from cumming too soon, which is the exact opposite of what Sinem wanted. She wanted me to cum in her mouth as soon as possible, and the technique she used was geared to making that happen. Also, unlike Merve, she definitely wanted me to kiss her afterwards, because it was her, not me, who initiated that kiss. Then, as we were kissing, she confirmed it, by saying she was sorry she had gotten carried away, and would take her time from now on. She'd just dreamed about tasting my sperm so many times, that she couldn't help herself. And, speaking of things she'd dreamed about, she hoped I wanted to taste her pussy just as bad, because she was dying to feel my tongue.

While Merve had only softly stroked my hair when I was eating her, Sinem didn't hesitate to grab my head and fuck her cunt up against my mouth. And, while Merve hadn't talked too much, except to ask about face to face anal sex, Sinem kept up a constant stream of dirty talk about how wonderful my tongue was, and about ways to make it feel even better to her. Like telling me to suck her clit, or shove my tongue deeper inside her, and especially for me to not neglect her asshole with either my tongue or fingers. Not that I would have neglected it, because a hot girl's asshole tastes every bit as sexy as their pussy does. I just bring it up to show how vocal Sinem was about what she wanted, as compared to Merve. And once I'd opened her asshole up, Sinem was very vocal about wanting my cock in there right away. Like Merve she didn't want to do it the standard way, so we could kiss while we fucked. But, she didn't want it Merve's way either, saying that she was supposed to be taking care of me tonight, so she wanted me to lay back and relax, while she did the fucking. She also went back to the dirty talk, saying there was another reason she wanted to be on top and that she hoped I wouldn't protest too much. That's because my French kissing her after I came in her mouth told her I probably get off on her sitting on my face and licking my cum out of her asshole too. And, by being the one on top, she could move her ass up to my mouth a whole lot quicker. Then, to show she was as dirty as she wanted me to be, she was going to get back between my legs, and give me that slow sexy blow job she'd promised me.

Of course, I had no problem with her feeding me after I came in her ass, because I've licked more than enough pussies clean, for that not to bother me. She, in turn, showed me that she wasn't turned off by sucking a cock that had just been in her ass, and that she had just as many cock sucking techniques as Merve did. Then, when she was laying in my arms afterwards, she told me that our night together had been everything her fantasies had said it would be. But, she also let me know that she had plenty more fantasies where they came from, so our sex life would never be boring. And, she wanted to hear all of my fantasies, when we got together the next time, because she wanted to make them all come true for me. That's where it stood at the end of my two dates, and I had to decide which one I'd want to keep seeing. On the one hand, I had a romantic lover, who had a few hang-ups that stopped her from doing all the things I wanted a girl to do. On the other hand, I had a fun, uninhibited lover, who did everything I wanted, and promised to do anything else I could think of later. A hard choice, and one that occupied all my free time, between then, and our meeting the next Friday.

Right before I got there, I wrote the name of the girl I'd chosen, on a piece of paper, and put it in an envelope. I didn't know how much this really meant to the girls involved, although I did expect some last minute bids, and wanted to make sure they didn't affect my decision. When I got to the meeting place, there were the four people I already expected, my best friend, his girlfriend, and the two girls. And, there was also another girl, that I didn't know, a little redhead, who while sort of cute, wasn't anywhere near as pretty as the girls I came there to see. As I expected, those two girls were having a friendly cat fight, with each of them telling the other that everyone knew who would win, and why. Of course, that stopped as soon as they noticed me, and as soon as I gave my friend's girlfriend the envelope, they were all over me to get me to tell the other girl they'd lost. When I sat down, between the two girls of course, Sinem's hand went to my leg immediately, and started rubbing very close to my dick. While I expected Merve to do something similar, especially after she saw Sinem do it, what she did do was something that shocked everyone at the table. That was to introduce the other girl as Ayse, and to say that she was a part of what she was offering, two girls in bed, at the same time, for the price of one.

Naturally, Sinem cried foul, saying that the contest was supposed to be based on what they'd had to offer on my dates with them, not on any last minute cheating. But, I shut that down by saying I'd already made my decision before I got there, and had written it down. That's why I'd given the envelope to my friend's girlfriend, so that I couldn't be accused of letting any last minute maneuvers and I looked at Sinem's hand in my lap as I said it, change my mind. Then I told them that deciding between them wasn't easy, because there wasn't really a clear winner. They were both beautiful, and they both tried to give me what they thought would make me the happiest. And, because of the limits of the contest, they both ended up following the same sequence of activities. So, I had to base my decision, not on what they did, but how they did it, and on which one made me the hungriest for more. Then, I asked my friend's girlfriend to open the envelope I'd given her.

Sinem's response was to ask what she'd done wrong, and I told her she hadn't done anything wrong. I'd loved that she knew exactly what my fantasies were, and I hadn't even minded that she must have had some outside help for that. The only real problem, if any, was in making them come true too quickly, because part of the fun about fantasies was talking the other person into doing them. Because, if she said yes to all of them right away, we'd run out of them too quickly, and end up doing ones we'd regret the next morning. Then, after telling her I hoped we'd still be able to be friends, which I sincerely doubted, I let Merve drag me away, so that she could collect her prize.

When we got to my car, I asked Merve where Ayse wanted to go, since there hadn't been any need to try and bribe me with her. Merve lowered her head then asked if I'd be mad and end things if she told me she'd lied to me before. I told her it depended on the lie, and that I couldn't answer until I heard the whole story. She asked if I remembered what she'd told me when I said we didn't have to wait, because there were other things we could do. That she already had someone who did those things for her and did them quite well. Ayse was that other lover that she'd been talking about, and she hadn't been lying about Ayse taking good care of her. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Ayse was sort of blushing, and Merve took hold of her hand before she continued. What she had lied about was her saying she'd dump her other lover once her and I got together, because that had never been part of the plan. As a matter of fact, Ayse was the reason for wanting me in the first place, because they both had fantasies of licking some guy's sperm out of each other's pussies. The problem with making those fantasies come true, was that Ayse didn't want to end up pregnant, and she also didn't believe in any type of birth control, so the guy they found for this had to be like me, incapable of making babies. Originally, they'd planned on keeping her a secret, until they were sure I was the right guy. But, after she'd told Ayse what happened on our date, and what a gentle lover I was, Ayse decided she didn't want to wait any longer to have her first male lover. That, and Ayse wanted to be there, to help sway me, because of the things she'd said no to on our date.

I laughed at that last part, telling her it was the things she'd said no to, that had made me choose her. I was sure she'd heard what I told Sinem, about my fantasies, because Sinem hadn't said no to anything I'd wanted on our date, and had actually initiated them all herself. I'd meant what I told her, about half the fun being talking your partner into making your fantasies come true, and I intended to try to get her to change her mind about the things she'd said no to. But, because she'd lied to me, and because she obviously wanted Ayse to join us right now, I was going to demand one of those things tonight. When she asked which one, I said that after we all got undressed, I was sure they planned to suck my cock together, and to share my sperm in a hot sexy kiss after I came. Her punishment for lying was that they had to include me in that kiss, a three way sloppy kiss with both of them. And, if she wanted a reason why that kiss was important to me, I'd give her one, that she could hopefully understand. Letting him cum in her mouth, was the most beautiful thing a girl could do for a man, just like eating her pussy was the most beautiful thing a man could do for a woman. And, when someone did that for you, you wanted to show them how much it meant to you, not call them disgusting and push them away. Isn't that why she kissed me after I ate her, to thank me for doing something so wonderful. Well, how would she feel, if I pushed her away, and told her it was disgusting to want to thank me that way?

Merve laughed and said that if it meant that much to me, she'd let me thank her properly from now on. But, she wasn't the one I had to convince to do it tonight, it was Ayse, because it was Ayse's night to learn the joys of making love to a man. And, it was up to Ayse to decode what she could and couldn't do, and what she'd let me do to her. They didn't even know if Ayse would like kissing me without sperm in her mouth, let alone with it, since she'd never had a boyfriend, just girlfriends. So, before we went any further, she'd like us to kiss each other, because if Ayse got turned off just by kissing me, there'd be no reason to continue, would there? I turned to Ayse in the back seat, then waited for her to lean forward before pressing my lips softly against hers. It was her though, who deepened that kiss, and if Merve hadn't asked if we planned to make love right there, Ayse would probably have kissed me all night. And as she pulled away, she said she definitely wouldn't have any problem doing it again, because I was as fun to kiss as Merve was. When I started the car, the two of them picked up where Ayse and I had left off, which I told them wasn't fair. Merve's response was that I'd get to kiss both of them all I wanted when we got to her house, and not just on the lips either. And, after Ayse whispered in her ear for a few seconds, she said Ayse told her that if my cock tasted as good as Merve said it did, she'd gladly give me the other kiss I wanted.

As soon as we got to the bedroom, the kissing did start again, with us all taking turns kissing as we undressed each other, including a few three way kisses for practice. Ayse was initially embarrassed by the size of her tits, which at 32A would barely fill a girl's training bra. But, after me telling her over and over, that her nipples, which are larger than Merve's really turned me on, and showing her that by spending more than a few minutes sucking them, she stopped apologizing. By the time I finished with her nipples, she was breathing pretty hard, and in her breathless voice, asked if it was her turn to do some sucking yet. Then, after the girls had me sit on the edge of the bed, she knelt on the floor to slide my briefs down. When she saw my cock, she told Merve it was almost as large as Big Red, which I later learned was the strap on they used every now and then, and immediately took almost the whole thing in her mouth. Coming up for air, she said it definitely tasted better, even without pussy juice all over it, and it was a lot softer than she thought it would be. That's when Merve knelt beside her and told her it was why she needed to do this slowly and gently, because it was just as sensitive as her pussy was. Then Merve spent the next few minutes telling Ayse how to stroke me with her fingers, and how to caress my balls, as she moved her lips up lightly up and down my shaft. Ayse is a quick learner, and it didn't take long for her to bring me to the edge of cumming. And after telling her she could play longer another time, because we had a lot to do tonight, Merve had her take me over that edge.

Of course, the girls kissed each other first, since sharing some guy's sperm was their fantasy. Surprisingly though, it was Merve who brought up my kiss, by asking if I wanted to thank Ayse for letting me cum in her mouth. When I told them both definitely, Ayse didn't hesitate to start kissing me deeply, nor did Merve hesitate to join us, when I pulled her in for the three way kiss. When that kiss finally broke, Merve told me she regretted not letting me kiss her like that on our date, and that she'd never say no to it again. Then, the two of us started working on Ayse together, beginning with her delicious nipples.

When I started working my way even lower though, Merve moved upwards, to lower her pussy onto Ayse's eagerly waiting mouth. As I slid Ayse's panties off, I got another pleasant surprise, that Merve commented on. The fact that Ayse didn't believe in shaving her cunt, and only kept it neatly trimmed, not bare. She said she hoped I didn't mind, and when I told her I loved it, she said she loved it too, and wished we could both lick it at the same time. I told her the obvious, that if she spun around into the 69 position, we could.

Then, after letting me lick Ayse to her first orgasm, by myself, that's exactly what she did. Naturally, I let Merve have the top half, with Ayse's clit, and I took the bottom half, which included her cute little asshole. Although, we did figure out how to do some kissing of our own, without having to completely remove our tongues from Ayse's pussy. And, Ayse was constantly moaning into Merve's cunt, which said she appreciated our efforts. It was so much fun, it made me think of something I wanted to try later, having Ayse lay on her side so we could really lick her, front and back, at the same time.

After another 15 minutes, and at least three orgasms for Ayse, Merve pushed my head away, and told us it was time for Ayse's first real fuck. She was going to stay right where she was, because she wanted to keep making Ayse cum, but, she wanted me to hurry up and get my cock into Ayse's pussy where it belonged. Ayse was still cumming, when, with Merve's help, I lined myself up, and started pushing inside, which made it the strangest feeling I'd ever had. Because my wife had never cum from fucking, and with Merve and Sinem, I'd held perfectly still during their orgasms to keep from cumming myself, this was the first time I'd ever tried to make love while a woman's cunt was pulsing around my cock, and I loved it.

Besides just licking Ayse, Merve also took control of the fucking, pulling on my hips, until I was moving just the way she said Ayse liked it. And she must have liked it that way, because her moaning was nearly continuous, and I felt that same rhythmic pulsing more than a couple of times, before I lost control and flooded her cunt with sperm. As I was pulling out, I brought up my thought about licking Ayse front and back, and Merve said maybe some other time. Ayse needed to be the one to get me hard again for her ass fucking, because as Merve told me before, if my cock went into her mouth, it was going to cum there. If I was licking Ayse's asshole, it would be impossible for her to suck my cock at the same time. And, she sure as hell wasn't going to let me lick the sperm out of Ayse's pussy, and not just because she didn't think men should do that. Licking my cum out of each other was what this was all about, so this sperm was hers, and she wasn't sharing it. But, and she said it loud enough for Ayse to hear, if Ayse was willing to do the thing she'd refused to do, she'd let me lick Ayse's pussy after the ass fucking, while she licked her asshole, because her pussy would already be perfectly clean.