Cutting Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moved up to kiss Ayse, since Merve had abandoned the 69 to leave Ayse's mouth free for my cock, she asked what thing Merve was talking about. When I told her, she said Merve was silly sometimes, because there was no difference between licking her asshole clean, and doing the same to my cock. Merve raised her head to say that if it was Ayse's ass that I'd fucked, she was right. But, if she did it after I fucked her ass, I might expect her to let me lick her clean too. Ayse's only response was to say that she didn't think there was anything wrong with that, and wouldn't say no if I wanted it, as long as it was only my sperm. Or was Merve going to say she hadn't gotten off on our dirty kiss after my blow job, which Merve didn't reply to.

To get me hard again, Ayse asked if I could kneel over her chest and feed her my cock, since that's how they did it with Big Red. Then she lamented again about her breast size, because she wished hers were large enough for a titty fuck while she sucked me. I repeated what I'd told her before about her huge nipples being sexier to me than big tits were, and told her I had a thing for small chested women. She, not Merve, asked why I hadn't chosen Sinem then, since hers were smaller than Merve's. And I said that Sinem was a fun girl, while my night with Merve had been more romantic, and I liked romantic love making more than the fun type. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, then said that's why she was glad I'd be in their bed every week, because their sex was always romantic. And, she hoped Merve didn't mind not sitting on her face this time, because she'd love it if I was kissing her the whole time I was fucking her. Merve not only didn't mind, she raised the stakes for Ayse, saying she was right about her being silly. So, she was going to let us both have our wishes, after I came in Ayse's ass. We'd do the thing I mentioned, both licking Ayse at the same time, except, as Ayse obviously wanted, I'd be the one licking her asshole clean while they ate each other. Then, to prove she wasn't a prude, they'd both suck my cock together, without using a washcloth first.

Getting my cock into Ayse's asshole was relatively easy, even as tight as she was, because the girls had plenty of practice fucking each other with Big Red, which I found out later was an inch longer and an inch thicker than I am. Not to say the girls weren't satisfied with what I had, especially since I could fill their holes with sperm and Big Red couldn't.

They were also both happy with what we did afterwards, and its a major part of our dates to this day, with a ton of variations. Such as me fucking them, in the pussy or ass, then licking their assholes after, all without them stopping their 69. Or, me making love to one of them, with the other sitting on their face, facing toward, and leaning down, so I can lick their asshole at the same time. And, one of their favorites, me fucking one of them, doggie style, while they are fucking the other with Big Red. Although, I did get a scare once, when Ayse asked if I wanted to be the one in the middle, and a collective sigh of relief when I turned them down. Because, while both girls are ok with me licking them clean, that's as far over the gender line as they really want to go.

I think that's why I didn't pick Sinem, even though she didn't say no to anything I wanted, because I thought her fantasies went further than mine did. She hasn't given up yet, on trying to convince me that she'll make me happier than the girls do either. And she's even started offering me some threesomes of her own, which prove I was right not to choose her. Because they aren't with other girls, they are with guys she says will let me do the things she knows I really want. But, I'm more than happy with what I have now, and the girls tell me they love our dates too, and wish we could have them every night.